Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

I've got the missionary, double penetration, and femdom animations added to current dev builds of sexlab. I'm looking to put out the official release of 1.50 in the next couple days; any chance of finishing the doggystyle animation before then so I can include it in the update? No rush or anything, just want to know if I should keep an eye out for it or not. If you can finish it before then, fantastic, otherwise it can always wait till 1.51 to be included if need be.

Also as a sidebar: I noticed a lot of the animations aren't actually loops, thought they primarily consist of loops just with a "lead in" animation. Ideally you'd separate those out into separate hkx files, one with the looped portion and one with the "lead in" portion. Than in FNIS it would basically look like this:

s Zyn_Missionary_A1_S1 Zyn_Missionary_A1_S1.hkx
+ -a  Zyn_Missionary_A1_S2 Zyn_Missionary_A1_S2.hkx
+ Zyn_Missionary_A1_S2b Zyn_Missionary_A1_S2b.hkx
// ... Other FNIS Events for A1...

s Zyn_Missionary_A2_S1 Zyn_Missionary_A2_S1.hkx
+ -a Zyn_Missionary_A2_S2 Zyn_Missionary_A2_S2.hkx
+ Zyn_Missionary_A2_S2b Zyn_Missionary_A2_S2b.hkx
// ... Other FNIS Events for A2 ...

The stage 2 -a flag marks that animation event as asynchronous would be the lead in non-looping proportion of the animation, in this case this would ideally be the portion of stage 2 where the male positions and pushes into the female, as soon as it finishes playing that the -a flag blends the actors animation into that of the next one int he lsit, which would presumably be the looping portion of that same stage (Zyn_Missionary_A1/2_S2b.hkx in this example) where they are already inserted and just pumping back and forth.

It's not a huge deal ultimately, but it does make the animations more seamless as they don't essentially reset every couple moments after animation ends and it goes back to playing the opening lead in portion. It also results in much smaller hkx file sizes.

Thanks for the update Zynisch. Only one question what was updated since there is nothing new on your main page and the files for downloading are the same size as before?

My last update only contained the preview Gifs for my Doggy Animation.

I've got the missionary, double penetration, and femdom animations added to current dev builds of sexlab. I'm looking to put out the official release of 1.50 in the next couple days; any chance of finishing the doggystyle animation before then so I can include it in the update? No rush or anything, just want to know if I should keep an eye out for it or not. If you can finish it before then, fantastic, otherwise it can always wait till 1.51 to be included if need be.

Also as a sidebar: I noticed a lot of the animations aren't actually loops, thought they primarily consist of loops just with a "lead in" animation. Ideally you'd separate those out into separate hkx files, one with the looped portion and one with the "lead in" portion. Than in FNIS it would basically look like this:

The stage 2 -a flag marks that animation event as asynchronous would be the lead in non-looping proportion of the animation, in this case this would ideally be the portion of stage 2 where the male positions and pushes into the female, as soon as it finishes playing that the -a flag blends the actors animation into that of the next one int he lsit, which would presumably be the looping portion of that same stage (Zyn_Missionary_A1/2_S2b.hkx in this example) where they are already inserted and just pumping back and forth.

It's not a huge deal ultimately, but it does make the animations more seamless as they don't essentially reset every couple moments after animation ends and it goes back to playing the opening lead in portion. It also results in much smaller hkx file sizes.

I've finished the 4. Stage today, and I think the Final Stage will be done in 2 or 3 Days.

And thanks vor the advice. I'll use that in my Doggystyle Animation. But I don't think that I will manage to split my other Animations before SL 1.50 is released.

Thanks for the update Zynisch. Only one question what was updated since there is nothing new on your main page and the files for downloading are the same size as before?

My last update only contained the preview Gifs for my Doggy Animation.

I've finished the 4. Stage today, and I think the Final Stage will be done in 2 or 3 Days.

And thanks vor the advice. I'll use that in my Doggystyle Animation. But I don't think that I will manage to split my other Animations before SL 1.50 is released.

SexLab v1.51 came out  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v151-updated-0421/  :)

I removed the Zyn Animation File from the download Section, because all my new Animations are now included in SexLab 1.50.

I will upload the Doggystyle .hkx Files and the last 2 preview Gifs tomorrow.

The new Zyn Animation File comes after I splitted my old animations, so that the transitions are not going to loop anymore.

I removed the Zyn Animation File from the download Section, because all my new Animations are now included in SexLab 1.50.

The new Zyn Animation File comes after I splitted my old animations, so that the transitions are not going to loop anymore.

Thanks for the awsome work Zynisch,

But since the SexLab framework 1.51, 

a) requires an SKSE version that is still considered an alpha

b)JUst came out and most mods are not updated yet.,

some (myself included) do not plan to update immediately. So would it be possible to still keep the file with the animations for use with 1.39b version available?

Keep them out there but make sure to label them as incompatible with v1.50+ SL. If they try and use the pex files compiled for v1.39 and they're using v1.50+, SL probably won't work very well since the script file is overwritten.

Which reminds me, I have to do the same thing lol. Damn I'm slacking tonight . . .

some (myself included) do not plan to update immediately. So would it be possible to still keep the file with the animations for use with 1.39b version available?

is not a great idea to immediately delete the file of your all animations, many people still they will remain with the SL 1.39b for some time, because it does not require SKSE 1.7 alpha and ensures greater compatibility at the time with the old mod

I think many people will ask you to make available the file to integrate all your animations to use them again with SL 1.39b ^_^

is not a great idea to immediately delete the file of your all animations, many people still they will remain with the SL 1.39b for some time, because it does not require SKSE 1.7 alpha and ensures greater compatibility at the time with the old mod

I think many people will ask you to make available the file to integrate all your animations to use them again with SL 1.39b ^_^

confirmed. i want your mod back where all your Animation were in for 1.39b.

it does not make sense at this time to go to sexlab 1.51.

that was no good. please bring it back !

however i ask here if anybody has it to attach it here for those who wants it.

Ok, ok. Sorry guys. I only saw that the new SL is out, and so I decided to take down my Animations. I didn't knew that it is based on an SKSE Alpha.

I will upload an SL 1.39b Version of my animation later this day.

you can install the full package with all your beautiful animations via NMM ? ^_^

It wont be the whole SexLab Framework if you mean that. Its basically the same File I've taken down yesterday.

So, you still need to go through the installation explained in post 1.

Edit:

Update!

I've uploaded the Doggystyle Animation for Modders and the ZynAnimation1.39b File. Do not use that with SexLab 1.50 or higher!

The Doggystyle Animation is not yet included in the Zyn Animation File.

And I added the last 2 Gifs for my Doggy Animation.

Ok, ok. Sorry guys. I only saw that the new SL is out, and so I decided to take down my Animations. I didn't knew that it is based on an SKSE Alpha.

you can install the full package with all your beautiful animations via NMM ? ^_^

It wont be the whole SexLab Framework if you mean that. Its basically the same File I've taken down yesterday.

Edit:

Update!

I've uploaded the Doggystyle Animation for Modders and the ZynAnimation1.39b File. Do not use that with SexLab 1.50 or higher!

I feel like I started a war  :s

Feels Niiiiiice xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

Thanx man. You rock,

Now I cant wait for the new doggy animation! !

Edit:

Update!

Really sexy and done well this DoggyStyle animation, we all hope will be included soon in update version of Zyn Animation File for SexLab 1.39b

I can not wait to see what will be able to create with the long-awaited, almost legendary, 4P simultaneously animation, a little dream of more LL users, will come true..   one day! :blush:

"4P simultaneously animation"

That, I can assure you, is a right pain in the ass to do.  Having to rename and juggle four complete skeletons and ensuring no geometry intersections happen due to everyone trying to be in the same spot ( no pun intended ) is tiresome :D

"4P simultaneously animation"

That, I can assure you, is a right pain in the ass to do.  Having to rename and juggle four complete skeletons and ensuring no geometry intersections happen due to everyone trying to be in the same spot ( no pun intended ) is tiresome :D

^_^ a 4P simultaneously animation, combined with HDT Physics Extension and Collison with SOS on breast, butt and belly-bulge, the end result could be something sensational..! :)

a big challenge, but it's worth groped! ;)

an Example of how it should be structured in a 4P animation 3hole-fuck

blonde-slave-sucking-dick-while-getting-

bound-woman-in-rough-interracial-dp.jpg

bound-slave-in-interracial-double-penetr

The Doggystyle seems to work okay with SL1.52.

My only critic would be to animate the female butt a little, seems far to static just now with a TBBP body even with HDT.

I think if you check out the Arrok Doggystyle you will get a good idea of the butt being well animated. Especially if you use this lassie to test it out, her butt is well rigged for it. ;)