Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Hey Guys, long time no see. :D

I had a little bit of spare time lately, and so I decided to rework my first "Standing" animation, since it's not the animation it was meant to be.

The first 3 Staged are already finished.

UQ1S6yg.gif

hG5bbyS.gif

3V5ULQ9.gif

The first 3 stages?! Uh..can´t wait to see the rest of it. :P

Very well done! *Thumbs UP*

Hey dude, excellent work, but I am new to skyrim and i apologies for being stupid but how do i intergrate your fine animations into the game, i can get some of the other sexlab stuff working but want to use yours

Kind regards and happy new year

Alba

Hey dude, excellent work, but I am new to skyrim and i apologies for being stupid but how do i intergrate your fine animations into the game, i can get some of the other sexlab stuff working but want to use yours

Kind regards and happy new year

Alba

Most of Zynisch's animations are already in SexLab as of 1.59c there's only the really really new ones that aren't but you will have to wait for SexLab or another mod to add them.

If you're looking for ideas

Could you consider doing lesbian anim(s) with sub / dom theme?

There is none atm. And at least several mods could make very good use of such.

What i would have in mind is either some kind of face sitting / forced lick.

Or dom female standing while subby kneels and preforms oral.

Anims that would use for example chairs would be awesome too - dom sitting in something alike to a jarls throne pose, subby kneeling preforms oral.

Even one of those would be a great improvement.

Pretty please.

Zyn, great animation! However, after doing some testing in game I want to let you know the results:

• Stage 1 is approx -70units out from the main player (can be resolved in scripting however).
  • In stage one, the left arm seems to have a little bug where it flinches/jitters as if doing a fast twist.
  • Stage 4 and 5 is about -156units out from the main player (but again can be resolved in scripting).

Resolving the alignment is worked around with the scripts which I will do. But I thought it was worth pointing these out.

EDIT: After some further testing, I beleive that you may have set A1 as the male and A2 as the female when it is normally the other way round. I have swtiched them by renaming the files. Upon this, it seems that A1 which is the female is the actor that ends up misalligned in game.

Zyn, great animation! However, after doing some testing in game I want to let you know the results:

• Stage 1 is approx -70units out from the main player (can be resolved in scripting however).
  • In stage one, the left arm seems to have a little bug where it flinches/jitters as if doing a fast twist.
  • Stage 4 and 5 is about -156units out from the main player (but again can be resolved in scripting).

Resolving the alignment is worked around with the scripts which I will do. But I thought it was worth pointing these out.

EDIT: After some further testing, I beleive that you may have set A1 as the male and A2 as the female when it is normally the other way round. I have swtiched them by renaming the files. Upon this, it seems that A1 which is the female is the actor that ends up misalligned in game.

It's been a while since I made my last animation. I thought A1 was the male. :blush:

I'm going to take a look at the left arm in stage 1.

The female actor should always be 100 units away from the main player, it was required in the old SexLab Versions. Is that no longer necessary?

Hey Guys, I've finnaly finished the last two stages!

The File is marked as "Standing(NEW)"

I hope you enjoy it. ;)

bSQlJYb.gif

aqmxg1q.gif

This two stage of new Standing pose.. I think it is thr most spectacular sexpose ever made for Skyrim, I love the sex-positions "Gymnast and Yoga" style! ^_^

the only flaw is that the last stage is really too short.. comes immediately to the final conclusion-ejaculating too quickly! :-/

you can stretch the initial cycle in the last stages, at least more 10-12 sec. in the first part of the final stage, before arriving at its final "cum" conclusion, please ? :blush:

so it would be perfect with extended last stage!   because many SexLab users, use the manual control of the single stages, so if you are too short stage, they are not accessible to a goog manually loop of a single stage, because a signle stage they restart too quickly, creating a ugly visual effect seen individually stage with SL manual controll, if a stage is too short to go at end.