Currently all in one liquid cooling sealed systems are about as effective as a middle of the road fan, but they're way more expensive.You can get a really good fan-heatsink for half the price of one such liquid cooling system.

I'd recommend you go for that instead, if a fan fails on a liquid cooling system heat escalates pretty fast, but if a  fan fails on a good heat sink it'll still keep your CPU cooled down sufficiently.

@ TheOzoneHole

Points taken.  But, like others have said, some balance is required.  From Hydra's other posts, it seems he has that in hand

@ HydraG

Keep plugging on.  You're doing a great job, and some of us may well be more steamed up than your graphics card when you get this magnum opus completed.  So to speak... :P

He what's up everybody.. sorry my computer was overheating because I live in a place with actual heat now!  anybody care to recommend if I go fans or liquid cooling?  got a pretty decent computer, with an I7 running at 4ghz and a gtx 760.  liquid and electricity scare me, but I'll take any advice.  enough about that though.

When was the last time you cleaned the dust from your computer? And fans is probably the best way to go, what Nomanlacher said above.

Welcome back Hydragorgon! Excited to try out the new cells you're working on, awesome idea. Glad you're creativity is still going strong in this age of abandoned mods. I wish I had more experience with scripts to help you out. Concerning the Papyrus errors with hooded slaves mentioned earlier, I would guess that reducing their numbers would help. You mentioned some similar issues with the log bit gag, which I've noticed also. When I equipped the log bit gag on any NPC, would get the same Papyrus errors as the hooded slaves. So for some reason it seems that it's registering the vanilla hood as a Zaz asset, but without the proper functioning it shoots the error. Maybe a flagging issue with Zaz. It wants to treat the vanilla mask as a gag, but he has no actual tie in to it. Even though the errors are a code from Slave girls, I think the error is generated by Zaz zbfeffect soundstack and facegen. Because his gags alter soundstack and facegen. I have updated to Zaz latest update that he has said should fix this problem, as well as SL recent update, and stopped using the log bit gag, and have not had any problems since. It still sends the error messages, but does not freeze or crash. Long story short, the error code indicating Hydra_slavegirls was misleading, was a problem with Zaz, and seems to be fixed with the latest update. Thanks again for your awesome work, can't wait for the new release!

(Concerning potentially overpopulated inns, taverns, etc., with Interesting NPCs and slave girls both installed was having rare issues loading into those cells, but uninstalled Interesting NPCs and have not had those issues with just Slave girls... because it's just that awesome. Interesting NPCs just a lot of chit-chat anyway, and really not half as interesting as slave girls imo :)

Weird purple bodies visual effect with this mod, faces look normal but from the neck down all bound NPC girls have purple bodies. Working perfectly otherwise.

Not a bug, thats intended (there are also some red guys and gals running around). Those are special slaves, you can ask there masters/mistresses why they are purple.

Best regards

Kalderon

Welcome back Hydragorgon! Excited to try out the new cells you're working on, awesome idea. Glad you're creativity is still going strong in this age of abandoned mods. I wish I had more experience with scripts to help you out. Concerning the Papyrus errors with hooded slaves mentioned earlier, I would guess that reducing their numbers would help. You mentioned some similar issues with the log bit gag, which I've noticed also. When I equipped the log bit gag on any NPC, would get the same Papyrus errors as the hooded slaves. So for some reason it seems that it's registering the vanilla hood as a Zaz asset, but without the proper functioning it shoots the error. Maybe a flagging issue with Zaz. It wants to treat the vanilla mask as a gag, but he has no actual tie in to it. Even though the errors are a code from Slave girls, I think the error is generated by Zaz zbfeffect soundstack and facegen. Because his gags alter soundstack and facegen. I have updated to Zaz latest update that he has said should fix this problem, as well as SL recent update, and stopped using the log bit gag, and have not had any problems since. It still sends the error messages, but does not freeze or crash. Long story short, the error code indicating Hydra_slavegirls was misleading, was a problem with Zaz, and seems to be fixed with the latest update. Thanks again for your awesome work, can't wait for the new release!

(Concerning potentially overpopulated inns, taverns, etc., with Interesting NPCs and slave girls both installed was having rare issues loading into those cells, but uninstalled Interesting NPCs and have not had those issues with just Slave girls... because it's just that awesome. Interesting NPCs just a lot of chit-chat anyway, and really not half as interesting as slave girls imo :)

100% agree with this post. Interesting NPC's got the boot because this mod MAKES my game.

so are they all just female or does it matter if i have mods that practically gets rid of all females? will they just be male then? (please say yes) 

No, they wouldn't since "male" mod hits only Vanilla females. If you try to apply it on this mod, you might break it and it wouldn't work. Let's assume  that you succeed miraculously, this mod will not work correctly since it is written for female slaves and you can expect CTDs.

• 2 weeks later...

Those files are optional and meant to replace the original ESP file, if you wish to use one of them. Each file does what the name says and should be otherwise identical with the original file.

- No-Nude Males: Covers male slave nudity with clothes.

- Frostfall: Places rags over slaves outdoors, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

- Sexlab everyone: All slaves are SexLab compatible.

- Sexlab Everyone No Nude-Males: As above. Male slave nudity is originally covered.

- Sexlab Everyone Frostfall: All outdoor slave nudity is originally covered, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

Those files are optional and meant to replace the original ESP file, if you wish to use one of them. Each file does what the name says and should be otherwise identical with the original file.

- No-Nude Males: Covers male slave nudity with clothes.

- Frostfall: Places rags over slaves outdoors, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

- Sexlab everyone: All slaves are SexLab compatible.

- Sexlab Everyone No Nude-Males: As above. Male slave nudity is originally covered.

- Sexlab Everyone Frostfall: All outdoor slave nudity is originally covered, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

thx for teh good info il take option 5 cold i haev exstra bacon whit that XD

EDIT:whtis downlaod shold i pick in teh lates version oen i didnet find the 5th patch

@SoulEater99

Pick the latest patch with is the 814 version. Hydragorgon posted about the 815 release but never put it up for download. Either his internet is out again, he found a bug, or something else happened. He did say something about waiting for other authors to update their mods, but I do not know of any of the mods this requires having an update recently.

@SoulEater99

Pick the latest patch with is the 814 version. Hydragorgon posted about the 815 release but never put it up for download. Either his internet is out again, he found a bug, or something else happened. He did say something about waiting for other authors to update their mods, but I do not know of any of the mods this requires having an update recently.

but the all only have 3 versoions not teh sexlab all and hypothermiea(or however u spell it) that im loking for

@SoulEater99

but the all only have 3 versoions not teh sexlab all and hypothermiea(or however u spell it) that im loking for

There has not been a Frostfall patch since the 812 release. If you are using Frostfall, and want the patch for it, then you will need to go with the 812 version with the Frostfall and Sexlab patches. While it is an older version it should still work just fine. If you are not using Frostfall then you should download the 814 version and use the Sexlab all patch.

@SoulEater99

There has not been a Frostfall patch since the 812 release. If you are using Frostfall, and want the patch for it, then you will need to go with the 812 version with the Frostfall and Sexlab patches. While it is an older version it should still work just fine. If you are not using Frostfall then you should download the 814 version and use the Sexlab all patch.

since i am using frostfall il fgo whti the 812 one then thx for teh info hope im not mising out on a lot XD

Hello guys,

just testing this mod and it works wuite nice, expect of one thing. I got the famous "Grey Head Bug" on some of the slaves, for example, the 2 walking around whiterun.

Any idea, why?

kind regards :)

Yeah I'm having a similar issue. all the slaves I have met so far all have the grey face. Using version 14 as well.

I've recently installed this mod and so far I think it's awesome, I love talking to the various characters and learning their stories. I do have one question and I'm sorry if it's been asked before but are any of the characters that are added sexable? Seems like Bimbo in the Winking Skeever and a few others are meant to be for public use and it's a shame if we can't partake, if not that's fine there are plenty of other ways to get laid in the game, I just thought I'd ask,

I've recently installed this mod and so far I think it's awesome, I love talking to the various characters and learning their stories. I do have one question and I'm sorry if it's been asked before but are any of the characters that are added sexable? Seems like Bimbo in the Winking Skeever and a few others are meant to be for public use and it's a shame if we can't partake, if not that's fine there are plenty of other ways to get laid in the game, I just thought I'd ask,

Look at the "patches" folder for the mod, it offers versions where all the slaves are available for sex. There is a readme file which explains but you must have not seen that.

Look at the "patches" folder for the mod, it offers versions where all the slaves are available for sex. There is a readme file which explains but you must have not seen that.

I know there must be a "patches" folder, to many people talk about it.  But after several tries, I still haven't found it.  I have a problem with my eyes so maybe it's not listed in OP nor the download section or it IS there in plain sight and I just can't see it.  If it's hidden somewhere, could someone link it?  If it isn't hidden then could you link it anyway?