Or you could go into the CK and add the ragged trousers (anything else ragged) to the outfit lists that come with this mod. Taking them off again in the game might prove a little more difficult unless you use EFF or any other mod that allows you to have more then one follower at once.

I do not understand. Why should Hollow_Fang do that, when this mod already has a version where slaves are wearing those rags?

Unless of course you want them wearing prison rags indoors as well.

hey everybody... back on for a bit today.. glad to see my new mod version seems to have worked well.  a few quick things to say..

Morferous... yes there is a Frostfall patch last update, but because I had to rush this one to fix a navmesh snafu I didn't have time to do it.  the script to implemented anything cause I'm offline.   I'd like to have more clothing variation than just prisoner rags too.  changing each outfit by hand is just a big pain in the ass.  and seperate esp patches confuse alot of people.

the human dairy.. yes it defintely has a functional store, and ill have some sort of patch for player interaction with a milk mod.  I use the milk econmy mod personally, so I'd have to try soulgem oven to see whats up.

so far I have I have six functional cells.  These cells will be fleshed out with script interactions when I get online.  theres a skooma den near solitude where you can buy skooma and scum out.  theres a skooma factory in windhelm that has a merchant, but is more for quest type stuff.  there are two mos eisley cantina type spots with merchants and scumbags.  theres the dairy of course. finally there is a hidden temple to sanguine in riften.

I'm really glad people are enjoying the story content.  the purple elf girls are ripened by ovewhelming pleasure.  I'm just a fan of purple women, and I find the base dark elf skintone a little weak.  the red men and women are victims of the daedric god sanguine.  they have been driven insane with lust and are generally too dangerous to be allowed to corrupt the citizenry.

also I'm gonna rewrite alot of the corny dialogue..

here's a final teaser for ideas I have when I get scripting together

go-go dancing slash brothel in whiterun..
an arc full of animals off the coast of dawnstar..
a temple of nocturne full of domitrixes in morthal..
a subterranean city full of slaves and wizards.. kinda like slaverun

none of these scripts will be too hard.  I'm gonna use simple scripts and leave the more amibitious immersion to excellent mods like animal mansion and skooma whore.

ok guys almost goota go but this is the end of the post.  thanks for supporting my mod!

hydragorgon

Hooded slaves apparently are missing face animation data. Understandable, since they're hooded anyway. But it's causing crashes and freezes in my game whenever I get near a hooded slave. Using version 814. Papyrus logs spammed with the message "zbfeffect <#> actor has no face animation data, therefore cannot have that expression." using Sexlab version 1.59 and Submit version 6.00. Should I roll back to version 813, 812 or 811? Awesome mod, but can't play as is.

Hooded slaves apparently are missing face animation data. Understandable, since they're hooded anyway. But it's causing crashes and freezes in my game whenever I get near a hooded slave. Using version 814. Papyrus logs spammed with the message "zbfeffect <#> actor has no face animation data, therefore cannot have that expression." using Sexlab version 1.59 and Submit version 6.00. Should I roll back to version 813, 812 or 811? Awesome mod, but can't play as is.

So that what it was? I saw the spam and had some problems, but did not notice to tie them to hooded slaves.

Thanks for pointing this out.

So that what it was? I saw the spam and had some problems, but did not notice to tie them to hooded slaves.

Also an occasional error message about attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instancestack on zbfeffect bondage gag sound. The zbfeffect is referring to Zaz animation pack, which I've used extensively before hyd_slavegirls without errors. So it seems the gag sounds and face animation data of hooded slaves is not tied in correctly to Zaz, or simply missing. I did try every possible combination of settings for sound/fx/gags in Zaz and SL, as well as the settings for expressions in SL, with no reduction in crashes and freezes when getting near a hooded slave. The fact that turning the gag volume down or off in Zaz has no actual effect on the gag sounds, or volume, of the slaves would seem to be a fairly good indicator that the sound is not properly tied into Zaz. And I think the hooded slaves simply weren't given any face animation configuration. Maybe it's only a problem or oversight with v.814, so will try an older version and see if it's different.  

Also an occasional error message about attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instancestack on zbfeffect bondage gag sound. The zbfeffect is referring to Zaz animation pack, which I've used extensively before hyd_slavegirls without errors. So it seems the gag sounds and face animation data of hooded slaves is not tied in correctly to Zaz, or simply missing. I did try every possible combination of settings for sound/fx/gags in Zaz and SL, as well as the settings for expressions in SL, with no reduction in crashes and freezes when getting near a hooded slave. The fact that turning the gag volume down or off in Zaz has no actual effect on the gag sounds, or volume, of the slaves would seem to be a fairly good indicator that the sound is not properly tied into Zaz. And I think the hooded slaves simply weren't given any face animation configuration. Maybe it's only a problem or oversight with v.814, so will try an older version and see if it's different.  

Okay, I think that installing the optional .esp "lover's lab everyone" may have fixed the problem. Haven't tested extensively yet, but so far so good. Checked the usual sticky point outside Solitude, with multiple caravans of hooded slaves, was freezing or crashing every time I got near one. Hopefully fixed it, kinda makes sense. Will check back in if problem persists. And thank you for this mod!!!

Okay, I think that installing the optional .esp "lover's lab everyone" may have fixed the problem. Haven't tested extensively yet, but so far so good. Checked the usual sticky point outside Solitude, with multiple caravans of hooded slaves, was freezing or crashing every time I got near one. Hopefully fixed it, kinda makes sense. Will check back in if problem persists. And thank you for this mod!!!

Hi.  Can you please elaborate a bit on your mention of the 'sticky point outside Solitude'? 

I've never yet got past v811, of thsi mod, but was that present then too?  There are three cells outside Solitude that I just cannot seem to enter in any way, ie those leading the main Solitude Gate.  Every time, I get a CTD crossing what I assume are the cell boundaries, and trying to enter using 'coc' CTD's too. 

Is that the sort of issue you meant, and does the latest optional esp for this fix it for you?

I tried looking at everything I could find on Google, and couldn't really see anything at all similar on the issue, so if this might be the cause, any help would be very welcome!

Hi.  Can you please elaborate a bit on your mention of the 'sticky point outside Solitude'? 

I've never yet got past v811, of thsi mod, but was that present then too?  There are three cells outside Solitude that I just cannot seem to enter in any way, ie those leading the main Solitude Gate.  Every time, I get a CTD crossing what I assume are the cell boundaries, and trying to enter using 'coc' CTD's too. 

Is that the sort of issue you meant, and does the latest optional esp for this fix it for you?

I tried looking at everything I could find on Google, and couldn't really see anything at all similar on the issue, so if this might be the cause, any help would be very welcome!

By sticky point I meant a location that I was having issues with freezing or crashing. Outside Solitude, up the hill from Katla's farm, was the worst, probably because there are multiple caravans there. One hooded slave, I might freeze. 3 caravans with 4 hooded slaves each I would crash when entering the cell. I've only ever used v.814, so I don't know about 811. The optional .esp has greatly reduced the issues, though I did still freeze once out of seven times, compared to every time. Could be just a memory or scripting issue, but still getting Papyrus errors for missing face animation and missing soundstack for gag sound.

By sticky point I meant a location that I was having issues with freezing or crashing. Outside Solitude, up the hill from Katla's farm, was the worst, probably because there are multiple caravans there. One hooded slave, I might freeze. 3 caravans with 4 hooded slaves each I would crash when entering the cell. I've only ever used v.814, so I don't know about 811. The optional .esp has greatly reduced the issues, though I did still freeze once out of seven times, compared to every time. Could be just a memory or scripting issue, but still getting Papyrus errors for missing face animation and missing soundstack for gag sound.

Okay, a final word and hopefully hear from the author about it, since I'm just shooting in the dark here. Still getting freezes and crashes, but less predictably and more random than before installing the optional "everyone" .esp. Papyrus log spammed primarily with this code ##01D029 (## being my load order for hydra slave girls), and sometimes ##0631CB, always with error messages for zbfeffect about wrong soundstack for gag sounds and no face animation data for that expression. Hopefully that helps you track down the problems. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

@post_offline.pnghydragorgon    Posted Today, 12:16 AM

Please please!  Nothing more in Whiterun!  Or Riverwood!  Or The Winking Skeever!  They're all stuffed full to bursting already!  LOL

^ Ditto. Otherwise I like what you have planned there. :)

Inconsequential and interesting npc's are largely to blame here and I use both of those. Maybe update some existing npc's a bit? For instance there are two old maids just inside dragonsreach just sweeping the floor and they are barely any practical difference between them. I say, make one young and attractive and let both roam the place a bit more, I mean the floor around the dinner table should really be dirty by now since those two hags have only been cleaning next to the grand doors. Also, consider modding the mods a bit, inconsequential npc's add servants that follow around rich people, maybe update them a bit and you got your stuff in without actually adding more npc's.

@ Sephiroth247, on 19 Nov 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:

Thanks for that.  Apologies for the delay in replying!

@ sweforce   Posted Yesterday, 04:30 PM

Sure, those mods will have an impact, but almost every follower mod of any quality whotsoever dumps their particular brand of hominid into those places too.  If the author of this mod can exert some originality into their npc placement, they will deserve a 'shout' all of their own..............  :shy:

@donkeywho

While I don't disagree with your idea in principle, the practical problem with it is that there are really only so many places the player goes on a regular basis.  I admit that with Skyrim I follow the quest lines more that I do general exploration, but I just finished a two month run where I did all the quest lines save thieves guild and Dawnguard and only entered Markarth maybe three times. I have follower mods that add people to Dawnstar's Winterhall, and I totally forgot about them until I went there during the civil war quests. How far off the "beaten path" do you move your characters so that they 1) don't conflict with larger mods, & 2) are still reasonably easy to access for the player?

Ramble semi-on topic:

I do not disagree that the slave caravans show up rather more often than is warranted, and they keep popping up in a few places that I don't agree with; the College of Winterhold for example. I can't get in since my magic skills aren't high enough, but they can just go right in? I'll even go so far as to say that some of the more immersive slaves should be removed. The one in the Winterhold library doesn't really add anything to the experience. The arch-mage having a personal slave is stretching things but almost not a surprise, and while hydra did a great job with the background for the library slave, her presence still feels somewhat forced.  

While it stretches Hydra's skills past their breaking point at the moment, I'd really rather have things like the CoW slaves as something that I the player purchase for the college after becoming arch-mage. When you really stop and start looking at it, why does the CoW get three slaves (even if one is useless at doing anything other than distracting passing dragons and unbound dremora) and the Companions get none?  Answer: the college is a larger building space where even the same number of npcs as the companions have more space to move around. Putting all the members of the companions in one rooms is a visual mess. That doesn't really happen with the library at Winterhold.  

/Ramble

Hey guys I'm back online, and I have a new version of the mod which I think is the best so far.  After this I'm gonna start on attaching sexlab scripts to many of my npcs.  after that I will begin working on a simple slave purchase system, which will be easy to implant in cells I've already made.  I'm sorry for being offline for so long, but it was an unavoidable financial thing.

Let me explain a few things about my mod and why it plays the way it does right now.  when I started the mod, it was just to have naked women walking around skyrim to blend in with the PCs SD+ slavery.  eventually I got the hang of it, and started adding in different ideas.  the main aspect of the mod was visual, so I avoided things like scripts and slave buying cause I didn't know how to do it.  I figured better do a little right than a lot wrong.

What's in the new mod?

-Randomised slavegirls: now there are tons of randomised slaves.  these are for the most part caravan or traveling slaves.  Not only does this look awesome, but I've taken almost all the hoods off (hope this helps sephiroth247).  I have also reduced the number of slave routes from 24 to 10.  This will greatly help people with slower compus.

-Cells: there are now 6 functional cells with NPCs, lighting, optimization and clutter.  Some cells are inside cities, some are in the greater tamriel wilderness.  I have tried to keep the impact of these cells down to a minimum, so I don't take up space from better authors or screw up the navmesh again.  these cells are once again meant to work with other mods.  they will include simple scripts fit well together.  they will never be as in depth as incredible mods like captured dreams or animal mansion.

Ok everybody, thanks for bearing with me again.  But I have one final thing to say.  I'm basically ready to release this new version of the mod, but I've decided to fix a few problems before that.  therefore I need you advice!  if you folks have any info on the following creation kit questions, please post here or send me a private message.  I will also be messaging some people about specific stuff, but I gotta look back through the posts to find out who I need.  but here's the stuff I need help with...

1.  The hood problem sephiroth mentions.  I no longer use many hoods in the mod, because of this and the randomised girl thing.  the problem is most of these hoods were vanilla skyrim execution hoods.   I think I'm having a similar trouble with either the log bit gags or the wood bit one.  Is this my doing, or is it a zaz/skyrim thing?  I've been pretty meticulous to not edit zaz stuff, but wild edits can happen.  specially while drunkmodding, which I sometimes have a problem with.

2.  Earilier someone mentioned problems with changing factions mid-game, with relation to the sexlab forbidden faction (sounds kinky, but it's not) stuff.  so here's the basic question...  if an NPC has a certain faction, will that faction remain in a save despite no longer being used in a new mod version?  seems like it does, but I'd like to ask the experts.  once I track down the right post, I'll message the person individually.  this is a really big deal as far as I'm concerned, and will definitely effect the basic makeup of the mod.

3.  Merchants... for some reason all my new merchants only sell books!  I don't know what I'm doing wrong now.  I never had this problem before.  I've investigated alot of different reasons offline, but I'm pretty sure there's a simple fix online I haven't found yet.  gonna ask darkfox127 too.

4.  Scripts...  I'm not trying to copy anybody's work, but if someone could help me with links to some good examples it would really speed things up.  I'm not script incapable, but I do mostly cut and paste jobs.  anyone who donates scripts will definitely be credited as co-authors.  the scripting question is more long term than the first three.  this new version will be scriptless, but the next one will be script focused.

Sorry again for my absence and my long-winded posts.  I will be online regularly now so I can discuss stuff with people.  I'd also like to discuss different ideas I have and other stuff like Whiterun Mod Overload Syndrom, or WMOS as the AMA calls it.  thanks for your time and support.  and thanks to all those mod authors who kept me busy while I was offline.

hydragorgon

Welcome back hydragorgon, been missing your work, your new stuff sounds very interesting, hope you release it soon(after you get the bugs worked out, natch). As to financial problems, we've all had those, so no worries. Can't say anything about drunk modding though, since I don't drink. LOL

@hydragorgon - One small piece of feedback after running into more of the changes you made during testing.

I found the amount of bound slaves in Rorikstead a bit jarring for such a little town.

In contrast, there isn't much going on outside of Markarth, which is surprising considering the brutal reputation of the town.

Some balance between the two might be useful for immersion.

He what's up everybody.. sorry my computer was overheating because I live in a place with actual heat now!  anybody care to recommend if I go fans or liquid cooling?  got a pretty decent computer, with an I7 running at 4ghz and a gtx 760.  liquid and electricity scare me, but I'll take any advice.  enough about that though.

Thanks everybody for the warm reception.  I'm gonna scan the forums an IM people with responses to their questions so I don't gum up the forum.  one quick answer is to @skyrimII.. I've already reduced the rorikstead girls to 4, but I think I'll take one off.  I put alot of bandits in bdsm there because in my playthroughs rorikstead always gets raided pretty hard.  I'm gonna IM you about with a few questions anyway.

Good news is I solved the merchant problem.  it was all my fault.  for some reason I thought merchants need both the jobmerchant and their job(profession type) faction to work.  they only need jobmerchant and their chest factions!  strangely all my older merchants work fine with the former setup.

here's a couple shots of from the new mod, as well as a draft of the new modmap.. I'm waiting until the weekend at least to release, but I might hold back and release in coordination with some other mods to make sure everything works well together.

mod_preview_cells.jpg

mod_map_newerversion_smaller.jpg

OK gotta get some stuff done.. I'll start on those Ims and once again thanks everybody, and good to be back..

hydragorgon

Regarding the liquid CPU cooling you can buy a sealed cpu/fan unit for a pretty reasonable price. While not as effective as a full blown water cooling system it works darned well in my machine, plus I have some peace of mind.

Looking forward to your update!