Really like the mod, though for performance issues, i rather have less NPC added, or a way to control how many.

I would suggest a patch to make the slaves use the Devious Assets/Expansions etc restrains... Not only those look better imho... but I ran into a very amusing interaction... the restrains used by the slaves added here seems to not be recognized by other mods and i ended up being enslaved BY one of the slaves. Normally if a character is wearing restrains they are not allowed to enslave the PC.

oh, another benefit if you make such a patch, could randomize which restrains they use, would be nice to see slaves walking around with the restrictive corset and boots/gloves etc :)

That is what little I could say

Make sure you have installed at LEAST the memory patches as detailed here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

That will help make your game much more stable and capable of handling the NPCs added by this mod. Beyond that, it won't fix a slow computer that's unable to keep up but most computers should be ok with this mod.

Really like the mod, though for performance issues, i rather have less NPC added, or a way to control how many.

I would suggest a patch to make the slaves use the Devious Assets/Expansions etc restrains... Not only those look better imho... but I ran into a very amusing interaction... the restrains used by the slaves added here seems to not be recognized by other mods and i ended up being enslaved BY one of the slaves. Normally if a character is wearing restrains they are not allowed to enslave the PC.

oh, another benefit if you make such a patch, could randomize which restrains they use, would be nice to see slaves walking around with the restrictive corset and boots/gloves etc :)

That is what little I could say

The best solution would be to contact those mod authors and make their mods recognize Zaz Animation Pack gear, as Zaz Animation Pack is anyway a dependency, and it's just as easy to detect those items as the DD ones. :)

To make it more compatible with SD+ I think there should be rather "submissive" dialogue Options as well and maybe even different Options if you are enslaved (like planning an escape).

Having two different dialogue Options would first, make it more interesting because it'S not like you are just clicking the next time the dialogue field Comes up, but you can now Chose between two different Options and second, because there should be some Kind of way to be loyal to the slaves if your char is slave - especially if you got enslaved yourself (using SD+) you wouldn't just walk up to the next slave and Insult them and saying like "you earned this" or something. You would probably Show some remorse/sympathy/compassion.

Sry if this post is kinda hard to understand,  I'm ESL and it's late in the evening in my Country :/

Hey what's up guys, been working on the mod and actually doing quite well job wise too! 

I've got 3 of my lost cells mostly rebuilt, and better than ever.  I now have the skeleton of an mcm built, but not options yet.  this week is about two things.. dialogue and cells.  I've got alot of stuff i can do with simple scripts to add alot of depth, but I don't wont to gum peoples fps up.  so i'm pressure testing.  but the easy stuff will work well too.  once i get the content more flushed out ill get back to the mcm.  first thing will be a push button way to equip clothing for no nude male or frostfall patches.

This has been one of the most helpful group of posts as far as suggestions and bugfixes.  I did catch the asteria thing, but thank you for pointing that out.  let me address a couple of issues.

devious devices - my mod started near the time when devious devices was switching between an esp and an esm, so I didn't want to mess with any bugs I couldnt understand.  both zaz and devious devices are really well done, but I'll stick with the zaz base for the forseeable future.  zaz is really good for what I want to use, and I think the variety adds to the captured dreams mystique.  please use the excellent devious devices for the masses mod to get the best of both worlds... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/424-devious-devices-for-the-masses-i-i-updated-8-12-14/

sanguines debauchery - this mod was also made for two reasons.. to add immersiveness to sd+ and prison overhaul... that was a year ago, now we have alot more flavors of slavery mods.   this is still the main plan, and I'm behind schedule as far as that's concerned.  right now there are alot of systems in developemnent to make that easier, so I've put that on the april plans.

right now I'm having alot of fun trying to find ways to add deeper lore to my mod.  in combination with captured dreams, sexlab stories, sisterhood of dibella, animal mansion, slaverun and wolfclub, simple slavery, slaves of tamriel and many others we re building are really interesting and dirty world that in my opinion is getting more cohesive than anything on the bigger mod hubs.  this is my first soulgem oven playthru, and of course im using milk economy.  skooma whore since day 1 (or that week for sure).  so this month I'm gonna concentrate on adding to the world in a fps friendly way , which has alot to do with getting off the vanilla cells all the time.

finally...

germanicus... sorry for leading you down the garden path... I havent added actual sexlab scripts yet, but I've decided to take away the 'sexlab forbidden' faction from a ll slaves.  at the moment you'll just have to use you're old fashion methods of seduction... but Iknow that's not gonna be too much of a problem..

hydragorgon

Thanks for the informations about the next update, keep up the goog work.

Also I wanted to warn you that Hyd slavegirls doesn't work (at least for me) with latest versions of ZAZ Animation pack (V0600.7z and V0604.7z)

I Have constant CTD with your mod on and it is unplayable : (

It is written on his page description:

Known Mods Using the ZAZ Animation Pack

(WIP) HYD_slavegirls

http://www.loverslab...avegirls-8117z/

New ZaZ Version May Break this mod

I guess you should be aware of that.

Also I wanted to warn you that Hyd slavegirls doesn't work (at least for me) with latest versions of ZAZ Animation pack (V0600.7z and V0604.7z)

(WIP) HYD_slavegirls

I am using the same combination (with several other mods) and my game runs just fine. Are you sure that you are not just hitting memory cap or memory bugs with Skyrim? ENBoost and SKSE memory tweak can make most "unplayable" games completely playable and moddable again.

If you have already activated them, then there might be some conlfict in your load order.

(WIP) HYD_slavegirls

It was probably me who wrote that warning, but I really can't recall why now. I develop ZAP running this mod, so they do work together. :)

(WIP) HYD_slavegirls

It was probably me who wrote that warning, but I really can't recall why now. I develop ZAP running this mod, so they do work together. :)

No it was Me Actually , But it was for the new meshes and textures , but it was a BIG  maybe , if its not breaking let me know , cause " dont have the Memory to run this mod :s 

No it was Me Actually , But it was for the new meshes and textures , but it was a BIG  maybe , if its not breaking let me know , cause " dont have the Memory to run this mod :s

Well, good thing there's two of us then so we can up the confusion by not remembering who wrote what or why. ;)

Ok, thanks for the info, if it is not that, it should be a memory cap or another conflict, I'm running with more than 200 mods + textures/meshes + ENB, it is awesomly stable.

But "ONLY" when I have Hyd slavegirls in the loop I'm getting pretty instable : (

Yeah, got a lot npc add (Populated series / inconsequential npc /...), devious series... the strange thing is that for replacing Hyd slavegirls I'm using Immersive wenches and got no problem with this combinaison.

immersives wenche is ok but I would rather have your mod running. ^^

I love this mod, but just want to add I've run into the Asteria with a male voice too. Also, all the gagged slaves seem to use male gagged voices too.

That male voice thingy can be a bug on my part. I wasn't sure how much it would affect this mod, but apparently it does.

Does the rest of the dialogue work? There is a lot of "temporary" dialogue in ZAP, the "you appear to be in a bind" dialogue, that I'm not so sure about .....

Thanks! I will let you know after some testing.

So yeah, if I talk to gagged slaves there's an endless (and hilarious) dialogue loop commenting on their lack of communication ability. It uses gagged sounds that seem to be female, but in the background they're still making gagged male sounds too.

I'm sorry if there were problems with zaz in the past, and that might have to do with my lack of internet.  I was offline, and only got on at the studio (kinda had to act casual) and my buddies house (he loves it, and wants to get a decent video card).  updating the mod often took several hours over a couple days.  you always forget about jcontainers!  and skse update too!  there were also majorly awesome zaz updates during that time.  hopefully now I work with zaz perfectly.  some people have problems because they dont download the zaz .604 texture pack too.

fuck here's a quick recommendation... make sure under ZAZ to set shackles to NOT effect movement speed.  ill have to check on the exact MCM option.  this has nothing to do with stability, but does help keep things smoother.  I find it doesn't hurt immersion.  at the moment (on my playthru, not in the mod itself) I have all gag sounds on default, but a few versions ago I had to cut down on the frequency.  its my belief that sound and proximity are very tricky in skyrim (compared to source), so sometimes gagged males far away will sound louder than they should.  to me this is a small price for the performance hit greater sound immersion would take.  once I get my MCMs, i can probly cut out all male slaves. I can just disable and then enable their female counterparts.  so that might help.once that works, I can do the same to add male with male stuff.  any helpful scripters can make that reality happen faster..........................

skyrimll was the first to notice asteria and obelxia, and originally asteria was just plain old asterix.  but a grubby asterix is nowhere near as hot as a sexy redheaded asteria.  when my comp broke, that bug persisted over 6 months.  I totally forgot about it til my new playthru.  im not proud of the pop culture references, but that one isn't too bad.  my question is shud grooella have a sexy female sage there too?  maybe quest related......................................

sorry for babbling... about 52 ounces of beer in on a sunday night.  proud to say im chugging along quite well with dialogue and havok settling ale.  also new developemnts on the code front have really given me room to focus and the fun stuff like cells and dialogue.  long live lovers lab!

hydragorgon

edit

While you're building dialog since you use Scooma Whore you should definitely have a slave talk about how she started as a mighty adventurer, afraid of nothing and mighty in battle using the best Daedric Armor and weapons but because some of her edge in battle was based on using scooma she became dependent, spent all her earnings, sold her favorite houses (Breezehome, Proudspire Manor...) and ended up as a whore in a brothel. And has sunk even lower to be enslaved and now has a master who fucks her in the ass and pours scooma into her ass before her spincter closes so that's the only way she's allowed to get her fix these days.

The gal should also be at least level 50.

It seems that the male gag sounds are just playing at a higher volume or have priority. When running around mills or farms or similiar areas where there are usually 4-5 slaves of both genders even if the females are standing right next to me and the male ones some meters away their gag sounds still play loudly. Well, Skyrim just realisticly shows that we men are the weak gender, crying much louder  :D 

I like this mod but it appears that all of the hydra_slavegirls have seams at their hips in my game. I'm using CBBE body. The only time I've seen hip seams before is when an armor being worn doesn't match the body type but these slaves are naked so I don't understand how I can fix this. It would make them look so much better. Any suggestions?

Thanks

-- I see now that I think it's not specific to this mod. I though it was, but see now that my character also has hip seams. I didn't think I used to have that issue. Maybe because I moved SG texture renewal so CBBE wasn't over-writing it. I don't know how to fix this.

I like this mod but it appears that all of the hydra_slavegirls have seams at their hips in my game. I'm using CBBE body. The only time I've seen hip seams before is when an armor being worn doesn't match the body type but these slaves are naked so I don't understand how I can fix this. It would make them look so much better. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I am using CBBE 3.3c, without seams around slave girls. Is it possible that you are using custom textures that no longer line up with CBBE body meshes?

Running TexBlend Lite from CBBE may also fix this problem, or at least make it less visible.

(I am using SG Textures Renewal CBBE with current version of CBBE: RaceMenu with 1 file from ECE uploaded as a separate mod to Mod Organizer. Seams with PC and NPCs are almost gone, after running TextBlend Lite)

Thanks for answering. I tossed in CHSBHC and this seemed to fix the seams for some reason. I'm also using CBBE 3.3c with SG renewal textures for CBBE. I'm using MO and rebuilding my game on a laptop. It's odd because I think I can see the SG Renewal textures on NPC's but on my character's body it looks like a more generic texture. Although when I added CHSBHC into the mix the seams went away on my player character when nude as well as NPC's when they were nude (eg. slavegirls).

I guess it's all good. I'm still not sure what's going on but at least no ugly seams now. For some reason the equipable schlongs seem larger than they should be on NPC's while on the player character they're about right, strange. I haven't every used textBlend lite, though I've looked at it before, as it's something I've never learned how to do. I also don't use ECE or bodyslides.