I've recently installed this mod and so far I think it's awesome, I love talking to the various characters and learning their stories. I do have one question and I'm sorry if it's been asked before but are any of the characters that are added sexable? Seems like Bimbo in the Winking Skeever and a few others are meant to be for public use and it's a shame if we can't partake, if not that's fine there are plenty of other ways to get laid in the game, I just thought I'd ask,

Look at the "patches" folder for the mod, it offers versions where all the slaves are available for sex. There is a readme file which explains but you must have not seen that.

Thanks for the reply. I've replaced the main esp with the Sexlab All one but I don't see any difference. Does it add conversation options that lead to sex or just enable the girls for sex using other mods? If its the former could you give me an example of a particular girl so I can check with her? Thanks!

I've recently installed this mod and so far I think it's awesome, I love talking to the various characters and learning their stories. I do have one question and I'm sorry if it's been asked before but are any of the characters that are added sexable? Seems like Bimbo in the Winking Skeever and a few others are meant to be for public use and it's a shame if we can't partake, if not that's fine there are plenty of other ways to get laid in the game, I just thought I'd ask,

Look at the "patches" folder for the mod, it offers versions where all the slaves are available for sex. There is a readme file which explains but you must have not seen that.

Thanks for the reply. I've replaced the main esp with the Sexlab All one but I don't see any difference. Does it add conversation options that lead to sex or just enable the girls for sex using other mods? If its the former could you give me an example of a particular girl so I can check with her? Thanks!

I don't know if it added conversations or not (not currently running this mod) but I seem to recall from earlier forum messages that you should talk to the slaver in charge of them and not the slave.

Jaluda, you will need some other mod that adds dialogue triggers for sex. Sexlab Submit is one, many of the prostitution mods also do this. Hydra isn't a programmer, and as I understand, has been having some trouble getting scripts to work correctly for some of the more advanced functions that he wants built into the mod.

Jaluda, you will need some other mod that adds dialogue triggers for sex. Sexlab Submit is one, many of the prostitution mods also do this. Hydra isn't a programmer, and as I understand, has been having some trouble getting scripts to work correctly for some of the more advanced functions that he wants built into the mod.

That's fine, I already have Submit installed so I'll use that, I just wanted to make sure the mod was working as intended. Thank you for the help :)

I don't mean any offense, but would it be possible to get a version without the weirdly-colored slaves? Besides being odd, they're just... kinda tacky, seeing bright orange or purple people running around.

I agree, I kind of like this mod overall, it would be nice if there was one where it was a slave in a house here and there, and especially slaves in bandit camps. I know there is one called morse slaves for bandit camps or something, but what I would love to see is one where they in cages and stocks or in the cages that are hung out over the entrances (like in some places you see a cage hung over a the towers of the forts with a long drop underneath, they usually have skeletons in them).

This and the other mod touch on it, but I always see slaves that should be strung up and motionless just floating around, like they have a stock around them or look like theyre chained up but they move around like theyre not held in place. Maybe I'm missing a mod to help them play correctly?

I don't mean any offense, but would it be possible to get a version without the weirdly-colored slaves? Besides being odd, they're just... kinda tacky, seeing bright orange or purple people running around.

I agree, I kind of like this mod overall, it would be nice if there was one where it was a slave in a house here and there, and especially slaves in bandit camps. I know there is one called morse slaves for bandit camps or something, but what I would love to see is one where they in cages and stocks or in the cages that are hung out over the entrances (like in some places you see a cage hung over a the towers of the forts with a long drop underneath, they usually have skeletons in them).

This and the other mod touch on it, but I always see slaves that should be strung up and motionless just floating around, like they have a stock around them or look like theyre chained up but they move around like theyre not held in place. Maybe I'm missing a mod to help them play correctly?

Hydra has done some work to add these slaves into the "lore" of the mod and a little bit to the lore of TES.  I agree that some of them, mostly the purple ones, do not make any sense at all, but the red skinned slaves are, at least it is claimed in the mod lore, possessed by Daedra.  Also, if I remember what Hydra said about 815, there has been a reduction in the number of slaves overall. (815 hasn't been released yet.)

If you'd like an alternate that only adds the slaves to vanilla bandit camps here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

Hydra has done some work to add these slaves into the "lore" of the mod and a little bit to the lore of TES.  I agree that some of them, mostly the purple ones, do not make any sense at all, but the red skinned slaves are, at least it is claimed in the mod lore, possessed by Daedra.  Also, if I remember what Hydra said about 815, there has been a reduction in the number of slaves overall. (815 hasn't been released yet.)

If you'd like an alternate that only adds the slaves to vanilla bandit camps here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

Oh yeah I've got that one too (I didnt use both at the same time of course), its a good idea but I always found it odd that so many of the slaves were up walking around or just lying in bed. I dont recall seeing many if any actually in cages though. I could always give it another look though

• 2 weeks later...

so my game kept ctd at random and on a hunch i uninstalled this mod and it hasn't crashed since, leading me to conclude that it was this mod that caused it. however i love this mod and would like to know if there was a way i could run this without ctd, such as if there is a specific area on the load order that it should be. please help.

so my game kept ctd at random and on a hunch i uninstalled this mod and it hasn't crashed since, leading me to conclude that it was this mod that caused it. however i love this mod and would like to know if there was a way i could run this without ctd, such as if there is a specific area on the load order that it should be. please help.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?--- Follow their instructions, you are probably having memory usage issues that cause the CTDs.

The walking caravans most likely respawn, I do not think you can kill the red skinned slaves (the dremora from the Conjuration Ritual spell and various dragons keep trying to get the one in Winterhold and she never dies). I do not know about any of the others.

Hydra really needs to get his butt back on here and update us on what is going on with this mod as he said to expect an update in December that never appeared.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this request is not in the spirit of your mod, but not being into BDSM I was disappointed at the use of gags and headstraps. Other chains, like the ankle rings are fine. Have you in mind creating a version without all the gags and face restraints?  The rest of the idea is great, I just can't get on with that face restraint element.

I have used this mod for ages but now I have returned from an extended break from Skyrim and updated various mods but now I am getting CTD's on new games as well as old with it enabled. I have gone as far as disabling Sexlab in Wrye and enabling one by one from the top (running FNIS every time). I have repeated with no luck. Anyone know of any incompatibilities?

I have used this mod for ages but now I have returned from an extended break from Skyrim and updated various mods but now I am getting CTD's on new games as well as old with it enabled. I have gone as far as disabling Sexlab in Wrye and enabling one by one from the top (running FNIS every time). I have repeated with no luck. Anyone know of any incompatibilities?

Here's the current guide for making your game most stable Skyrim Project Stability-Increase performance and NEVER freeze again at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community .

The advise on memory handling there is mandatory.  Once you have the memory patches in place Mods like this which add lots of NPCs to locations stop causing crashing issues.  See the attached view of Whiterun, there are at least 23 NPCs visible in this shot, that's a much busier town than normal and this is only one part of Whiterun.

post-76788-0-23212000-1424711315_thumb.jpg

hydragorgon

Member Since 21 Jan 2014

Offline Last Active Feb 21 2015 06:55 PM

well hes alive, or  some slave girl logging in instead

Let's not jump to conclusions. :)

Anyway, this mod is pretty awesome. There is a "simple" way to fix the broken face textures and meshes. Unfortunately it takes a while to run (at least minutes on a reasonably powerful machine).

I've not asked for permission to upload this, but since it only adds data files that I guess should've been there anyway, I'll take the chance.

I'll remove the file if it offends anyone. Speaking from my own experiences, I'd be happy if users posted patches to cover up for things that I may break from time to time. At least given that it happens very rarely, so it's not messy to keep track of the developments. :)

I can't recall what changes I did to the esp file, so I'll just leave the version that I'm using myself. If you report errors on this mod, please report them on the original files.

Unless you specifically want to address this patch, of course. :)

hydraslavegirls815_darkface_patch.7z

hydragorgon

Member Since 21 Jan 2014

Offline Last Active Feb 21 2015 06:55 PM

well hes alive, or  some slave girl logging in instead

Let's not jump to conclusions. :)

Anyway, this mod is pretty awesome. There is a "simple" way to fix the broken face textures and meshes. Unfortunately it takes a while to run (at least minutes on a reasonably powerful machine).

I've not asked for permission to upload this, but since it only adds data files that I guess should've been there anyway, I'll take the chance.

I'll remove the file if it offends anyone. Speaking from my own experiences, I'd be happy if users posted patches to cover up for things that I may break from time to time. At least given that it happens very rarely, so it's not messy to keep track of the developments. :)

I can't recall what changes I did to the esp file, so I'll just leave the version that I'm using myself. If you report errors on this mod, please report them on the original files.

Unless you specifically want to address this patch, of course. :)

Thanks for this.  Always liked this mod and glad to add it back in again :cool:

Hey guys, I'm extremely sorry for my long absence.  I tend to blather on and on in these posts, so let's just whittle it down to a combination of computer and health problems.  rather than tear my hair out, I had to take a break.  but I'm back!

the big problem loverslab wise is that I lost my last version of the mod, which was literally my magnum opus when it comes to the creation kit.  so I had to start out from the old mod I had posted here (yup lost my backup..).  therefore this mod doesn't have the promised cells yet (remaking them sweeter.. you can coc there to the draft right now by searching hyd_ for cells in the console).  what it does have is the end of hooded slaves, randomised slave girls, and greater focus towards fps.

please help me test this mod out.  I've been bigtesting it for about a week, and it seems pretty good so far.  this is a new skyrim install for me, and the first one with sos, so im not quite sure on the fps i should be expecting.  I got rid of the hoods, and that really cut down log spam... but theres still issues.  I haven't done a fresh skyrim install in like a year (yeah and it was stable baby!), and haven't used the creation kit since decemberish.  so please bear with me.

once again I'm sorry for letting every down for a while there.  thanks you xaz for helping me out and patching the mod.  as you know you're a huge inspiration for my mod.  i resurfaced about a month ago here, but kept things under wraps until I had something to upload. 

hydragorgon

edit - sorry I renamed the files confusingly.. the new file is hydra_slavegirls821 (should have been hyd_slavegirls821), so alphabetically it appears in the middle of the download list... I need to clean up my posts!