I just want to thank you for version 13. All is working great. No more freezings and significant FPS droppings.

Also,  "Sheson's mempatch" didn't work for me. As a matter of fact, it CTDed my game probably because it conflicted with "CTD and Memory patch ENBoost". So I learned that you can have only one of them, not both.

Thumbs up for a great work. And thanks again. :)

@Germanicus really? where did you read that? I dont use sheson's mempatch exactly but I do have a skse.ini with the memory blocks set(which is basically Shesons mempatch integrated with SKSE ver 1.7.1) and enboost together and its worked fine for me. My skyrim is extremely modded and I only have a sub-par pc so I need them or it CTD a lot lol

@Germanicus really? where did you read that? I dont use sheson's mempatch exactly but I do have a skse.ini with the memory blocks set(which is basically Shesons mempatch integrated with SKSE ver 1.7.1) and enboost together and its worked fine for me. My skyrim is extremely modded and I only have a sub-par pc so I need them or it CTD a lot lol

I also have skse.ini. And it works along with Enboost. I'm talking about the "full" Sheson's mod, two files that I copied into Skyrim folder. After that, I had CTD's. When moved them out, the game worked. And as a matter of fact, I did read somewhere on the forum to remove Sheason's MP if we want certain mod to work, but I can't remember now where did I read it since I'm reading a lot of posts and it that moment it wasn't relevant for me.

oh ok. I thought SKSE put Sheson's mempatch into the 1.7.1 update so you didnt need to give Sheson your first born anymore lol thats why you can specify memory blocks in SKSE.ini now but I could be wrong I'm not 100% on it.

It was added in 1.7.0: http://skse.silverlock.org/skse_whatsnew.txt

And that's why I had CTD's. It already was in Skse.ini. I wanted to see how SMP will work with Skse.ini. They clashed.

You know, sometimes I know what i want to say but just don not know how to say what I'm want to say and my statements looks weird, undefined and uncompleted. The more I explain it looks like more confusing. :)

oh ok. I thought SKSE put Sheson's mempatch into the 1.7.1 update so you didnt need to give Sheson your first born anymore lol thats why you can specify memory blocks in SKSE.ini now but I could be wrong I'm not 100% on it.

It was added in 1.7.0: http://skse.silverlock.org/skse_whatsnew.txt

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I remembered reading it some where but I wasnt completely sure but now I am :D Thanks

I have the same issue. No matter what the load order is and with all other mods up to date, Hydra 12 breaks Skyrim. It CTD's immediately ie. long before getting the option to load a save game. Running TESV Edit with all plugins checked does not show a problem. Reverting back to Hyd 11 cures this problem. This could be a costume/body type/skeleton issue. Reminds me of the Potema ctd bug though that was in game. Sorry can offer no solution.

Potema CTD is still in the game. It is related to custom noble (jarl) clothes that replace her original clothes. Fix in Nexus removes clothes from her, making the quest compatible with all custom clothes.

Back to topic: I would still appreciate if someone would help me with my problem. Those gags are still without textures and I still don't know how to fix them.

I've also had this issue until today, but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. Was busy testing the flood of mods that are released lately :D . What solved it for me was placing ZAP below all colflicting mods in MO. This is the same as (re)installing it and letting it overwrite all existing files in other mod managers (but who uses those eh ;) ).

Adding more npcs to the already heavy moded setup causes CTDs in busy areas. Can we hope for the light version which cuts down the number from 200 npcs to less 50 maybe? :)

While I'm not having any serious problems (save that Skyrim doesn't like having both this and JK's Markarth installed at the same time) I was kind of thinking a similar thought.  Though I was thinking more along the lines of either an MCM menu or seperate esp files (which I know would be a massive pain in the arse).  Maybe with dividing lines between dialogue slaves & named npc slaves/hostages & prison slaves/slave caravans & adventuring or wandering groups.  As much as I like the mod, it gets a bit heavy some times watching a group of adventurers and their slaves pop up in places where there are hostages walking around and npcs with their personal slaves wandering around.  Also, might there be a way to keep the slave caravans and wanderers out of the College of Winterhold?  "Cross the bridge at your own peril. The way is dangerous and you will not gain entry."  Greets everyone who shows up except the slavers, who seem to be able to take bound, gagged and blindfolded slaves across that narrow bridge without them falling off.  Still, love the mod. Immersive and fun, so full marks again.

Potema CTD is still in the game. It is related to custom noble (jarl) clothes that replace her original clothes. Fix in Nexus removes clothes from her, making the quest compatible with all custom clothes.

Back to topic: I would still appreciate if someone would help me with my problem. Those gags are still without textures and I still don't know how to fix them.

I've also had this issue until today, but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. Was busy testing the flood of mods that are released lately :D . What solved it for me was placing ZAP below all colflicting mods in MO. This is the same as (re)installing it and letting it overwrite all existing files in other mod managers (but who uses those eh ;) ).

Thing is, that ZAP was loading last in MO left panel. XPMSE was originally loading last, but I switched ZAP to last to see, if the problem was persistent. It was.

I haven't yet had time to play the game today. It is interesting to see if the problem exists with the current version. I have currently very little time to study CK - despite that I would really like to learn how to use it - because of RL issues are keeping me busy. Sadly no one (except you: thank you) could conform if they had this glitch or not, so I didn't have anything solid to go on.

1 hour to midnight... *uh* I doubt I have time to launch the game today to check this out.

i'm getting lots of random CTD's with this thing, and nothing useful in the papyrus log to report about it. after activating randomly roaming the world i had 3 crashes in 20 minutes.

at one point i got to solitude, was roaming the kitchen, was roaming this back room i never seen before off the kitchen, and i heard a male slave groaning (loudly, so i know i was close to him) but couldn't see him anywhere.

what can i do to be remotely more helpful than "it crashed"?

also, i laughed pretty hard at this dialog:

post-501843-0-21748600-1412645772_thumb.png

i guess sir malik never heard of Soulgem Oven lolololol

@darkconsole

Can you give us an idea as to your system specs?  It might be a hardware issue.  Also, are all your mods from LL up to date?  How many mods are in your load order?  

I'm running a "reduced" game right now, with only this, ZAZ 6.00 and SexLab 1.59 installed from LL and the only issue I've seen is that this mod doesn't like any of the overhauls to Markarth.  That said, I've got a rather powerful computer, but only an average graphics card.  Like I said, it could simply be a hardware limitation, or an excess of mods.

I still quite like this mod, and use it, but I was hoping there were plans for a "light" version, with just reduced numbers/frequency on the caravans? Maybe an option for less of the 'unique' slave girls?

I really like that this mod adds nicely to the feeling that slavery is just part of daily life, but it's a little too prevalent. I use iNPC and 3DNPC as well (and ETaC makes the villages bigger and more populated), and while I don't have any performance problems there's just SO DAMN many slaves and slave traders running around. I run into them everywhere, more than a lot of other things on the roads, and it just feels a little bit of a stretch to me having them show up so much.

That said, I do hope that someday SD+ will reach a nice stable place, and then when you lip off to some slave traders from this mob they might just try to grab you and cart you off to be sold...or if you've got a collar or some other DD stuff on, ask "Where's your owner, slave?" to which a reply of "I don't have one." would be a very bad idea... ;)

People on older/weaker systems have trouble with SlaveGirls.  This is due to the number of new npcs introduced and their ai packages. It puts more load on the processor and the virtual ram on the video card.  Even my 2gb vram card that is about 3 years old is having problems running with a lot of the SexLab mods installed. I've had to remove nearly all the HD textures I was running to get a more stable game.  Good luck getting things working.

Hey everybody backon for a quick update!  I fucked up the navmesh for Solitude last update.  Completely retarded move.  I thought tesvedit took care a navmesh stuff too but I guess not.  therefore this new version is both an emergency bugfix and an optimization.

To fix the navmesh I had to go back to a previous version where I hadn't touched any cells at all.  therefore version 814 has a little less content then version 813.  better safe than sorry when it comes to navmeshs though.  I am sorry in general for the inconvenience this has caused anybody.

the good news is that I've totally re-worked and optimised the slave patrol system.  my old ai packages were a blend of performance and visual appeal.  the new ones are definitely slanted towards performance.  i've also compacted the routes a little bit.  there are also more merchants including lots of skooma dealers. 

germanicus - weird about the sheson's patch.  I use ENBoost, which is ENB without graphical improvements.  yr screenshots look ENB good, so I should have assumed you used ENB.  I use ENBoost, celloader(? cant remember the name exactly) , and the Sheson mem-patch.  the sheson mempatch really rounded out my setup.  now I barely drop between 58-60fps (all my monitor can handle anyway).  I know the new version of SKSE makes Seshon easier, but I haven't checked into it. 

one more thing... I gotta download these webpages and read comments at home.  no real time here.  thanks for all the support from different folks helping bugfix my stuff while I'm absent.  sorry again for the crappy version 813.

hydragorgon