Now, I have a slight problem. Some hostages are missing textures from their ball gags (shining blue.) This has been so far true at least in Whiterun and Riften. Both locations have girls running after their trainer.

- My ZAP is up to date. I re-downloaded the mod and textures today, to make sure that I was not missing an update.

- Version used: No nude males (non SexLab)

I would fix this myself, but I am still learning how to work with Creation Kit.

I would appreciate any advice.

Edit: Oh yeah. Otherwise than my problem with ballgag textures, I haven't found any bugs or problems from this mod. :)

So now that I have the mod working, and it's great, btw, I have a small suggestion if I might throw it out there.

The mod Lovers Comfort has the option to make certain npc's engage in sex acts if they have a certain approval rating or faction with each other (husbands and wives, Jarl and stewards, that sort of thing). I'm not sure what the scale is. I just thought it would be neat to add the personal slaves into the "faction" of their owners so that with a mod like lovers comfort we could see some action. 

And if this is something that it already does please just ignore me, or if its real easy to do myself I would be willing to try. :)

This mod makes my Skyrim unplayable. 

It's not because my GPU crashes or anything .-. it's the mod.. any ideas?

No ideas, you didn't give anything in the way of actual usable information to help you.

Because there is no usable information to help me with >.> 

Scarlett, WaxenFigure was talking about papyrus log, system specs, load order, if your using enboost, mempatch, if you are using enb's etc. I had a lot of lag when I first installed this but that was because of wet and cold as soon as I changed wet and colds update interval to the max(I think it was 20) and changed active actors(I think thats what its called) to 20 when I rebuilt my bash patch. It works really stable except near whiterun stables but that just slows my game and 1 out of 4 times crashes my game. I just be really slow and careful around whiterun and that avoids the slow down and crashes.

I found a strange bug with the mod, its outside Markarth. A Forsworn woman in a cage, my follower runs over to her and after 10 or 15 seconds becomes caged too, and then follows me around in a cage, and keeps changing poses in the cage.

I tried reloading and went over to the caged Forsworn woman, and it happened again. Plus my follower pushes the woman in the cage around as well...

Here's some pictures of my follower floating around inside of a cage, changing poses randomly...

Using version    hyd_slavegirls_812 is the filename

Version...   hyd_slavegirls_812.7z

post-566118-0-69602800-1412041828_thumb.png

post-566118-0-86016900-1412041850_thumb.png

post-566118-0-22855300-1412041871_thumb.png

post-566118-0-11487900-1412041911_thumb.png

post-566118-0-18255800-1412041931_thumb.png

I found a strange bug with the mod, its outside Markarth. A Forsworn woman in a cage, my follower runs over to her and after 10 or 15 seconds becomes caged too, and then follows me around in a cage, and keeps changing poses in the cage.

I tried reloading and went over to the caged Forsworn woman, and it happened again. Plus my follower pushes the woman in the cage around as well...

Here's some pictures of my follower floating around inside of a cage, changing poses randomly...

Using version hyd_slavegirls_812 is the filename

Version... hyd_slavegirls_812.7z

That is my fault , the new ZAP 6.0has some nif errors I will fix them in the next release.

This is regarding the missing meshes for the cages

I'm out of town, so it will have to wait till this weekend

cheers

hello everyone, this is my first post on the forums and id like to say all these adult themed mods are awesome,this one in particular,id like to incorporate this with other mods and searched for a way and came across the Parentless Connection Framework on the nexxus  .  however, im not a coder or modder and have no idea how to do what that framework states to do. if this is feasable can someone look it over and try to work with the parentless framework to maybe have all sexlab related mods interact together ? not sure if im asking the impossible here , just a thought....

hello everyone, this is my first post on the forums and id like to say all these adult themed mods are awesome,this one in particular,id like to incorporate this with other mods and searched for a way and came across the Parentless Connection Framework on the nexxus  .  however, im not a coder or modder and have no idea how to do what that framework states to do. if this is feasable can someone look it over and try to work with the parentless framework to maybe have all sexlab related mods interact together ? not sure if im asking the impossible here , just a thought....

Not sure what you're trying to ask for here. Can you explain what kind of interaction you are thinking of?

Link to Nexus mod referred to above: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57266/?

yeah sure , as the mod maker states, you create a formlist, i have no idea what that is or how to go about it, so i am under the impression it will allow sharing of info between mods without modifying any mod it links to - am i correct here or am i missing the point? slavegirls could be linked indirectly to other mods if i am reading his description of the linked mod correctly, i jus have no idea how to do so or anything , so was hoping someone else could make use of it and create formlist for slavegirls using that mod and post it to see how it works with SD. and other mods ? maybe this still confuses you --if so i do apologise for being unclear of the intentions of my post. and i do appreciate the reply

maybe a better way to say this is that by the modders description , you can link and share info between mods without updating either mods you link to. ie, non sexlab mods would if i am correct, would then become indirectly sexlab usable, again , im not sure if i am confusing you any further, hopefully you understand what i am asking and can now see what i wanted to somehow make use of?

No ideas, you didn't give anything in the way of actual usable information to help you.

I have the same issue. No matter what the load order is and with all other mods up to date, Hydra 12 breaks Skyrim. It CTD's immediately ie. long before getting the option to load a save game. Running TESV Edit with all plugins checked does not show a problem. Reverting back to Hyd 11 cures this problem. This could be a costume/body type/skeleton issue. Reminds me of the Potema ctd bug though that was in game. Sorry can offer no solution.

I have the same issue. No matter what the load order is and with all other mods up to date, Hydra 12 breaks Skyrim. It CTD's immediately ie. long before getting the option to load a save game. Running TESV Edit with all plugins checked does not show a problem. Reverting back to Hyd 11 cures this problem. This could be a costume/body type/skeleton issue. Reminds me of the Potema ctd bug though that was in game. Sorry can offer no solution.

Potema CTD is still in the game. It is related to custom noble (jarl) clothes that replace her original clothes. Fix in Nexus removes clothes from her, making the quest compatible with all custom clothes.

Back to topic: I would still appreciate if someone would help me with my problem. Those gags are still without textures and I still don't know how to fix them.

Any mod like this which adds a large number of additional NPCs runs the risk of overloading the fragile Skyrim game becuase of its poor memory handling unless the user of the mod has followed the instructions listed here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

Those instructions will help you make your system much more stable and therefore capable of handling mods like this.

maybe a better way to say this is that by the modders description , you can link and share info between mods without updating either mods you link to. ie, non sexlab mods would if i am correct, would then become indirectly sexlab usable, again , im not sure if i am confusing you any further, hopefully you understand what i am asking and can now see what i wanted to somehow make use of?

What I was hoping was that you had some idea of how that mod could be used to enhance interactions. In any case all the interacting mods would need to use the suggested mod to communicate but there's still no clear idea of what they would be saying to each other so...

oh i see, ty for the reply and i quess what i was thinking is that parentless framework mod could, by way of formlists, allow any non sexlab related mod to use the functionality of SL,SD,and others as long as those formlists were linked to the parentless framework, to clarify, animations, and devices from DD, may be incorporated together without any modifications necessary jus by getting item id's and using the framework to accomplish this goal,in other words, a formlist could be created using all item id numbers from the various sexlab related mods and placed in a formlist ,then giving access to that formlist to the parentless mod, thereby allowing any mod access to devices ,animations and situations, i do hope that clears some of the fogginess of what i am thinking .

oh i see, ty for the reply and i quess what i was thinking is that parentless framework mod could, by way of formlists, allow any non sexlab related mod to use the functionality of SL,SD,and others as long as those formlists were linked to the parentless framework, to clarify, animations, and devices from DD, may be incorporated together without any modifications necessary jus by getting item id's and using the framework to accomplish this goal,in other words, a formlist could be created using all item id numbers from the various sexlab related mods and placed in a formlist ,then giving access to that formlist to the parentless mod, thereby allowing any mod access to devices ,animations and situations, i do hope that clears some of the fogginess of what i am thinking .

Formlists only share items but the other mods would still have to have an idea of what to do with an item in a formlist which is why I haven't seen a rush of mods incorporating that framework.

Much of what you could do with that mod is more easily done in other ways. Thanks for attempting though, sometimes you may indeed uncover a jewel that nobody knew about so please keep it up.

Any mod like this which adds a large number of additional NPCs runs the risk of overloading the fragile Skyrim game becuase of its poor memory handling unless the user of the mod has followed the instructions listed here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

Those instructions will help you make your system much more stable and therefore capable of handling mods like this.

I am fully aware of how to manage mods. I have played over 2500 hours of Skyrim and have over 30 GB of mods tested and archived. I also write my own. I have just tested with papyrus and still have no solution, Version 12 has me stumped. If I could at least partly load a save game then I might find the problem however it crashes starting Skyrim in 2 seconds. 

@Jack Wow:

Crashing that early usually means you are missing a requirement, no? Did you update Sexlab and Zaz to the latest versions?

Also I can run the mod reasonably well, although it does cause quite a bit of stress on the system. During the parts of the companions quest, when a lot of them are outside I couldn't even get into whiterun anymore without crashing (Inconsequential NPC, Immersive Wenches and a couple of companions where also running.. so yeah, it probably just got too crowded). I suspect the Civil-War might also create the same problems.

Since there are currently no quests with progress I just disabled the mod for that time and re-enabled it later.

Should you decide to implement something that actually has a lasting consequence (like Belethor's sister suggests *g*) it would be nice if there was an MCM-Menu to disable/enable some of the slaves. Mabye grouped like 'Hostages', 'Adventurers', maybe even for specific towns, etc.

And also: Yay, for the dialogue and the immersive backgrounds for many of the slaves. This really rocks.

@Jack Wow:

Crashing that early usually means you are missing a requirement, no? Did you update Sexlab and Zaz to the latest versions?

Also I can run the mod reasonably well, although it does cause quite a bit of stress on the system. During the parts of the companions quest, when a lot of them are outside I couldn't even get into whiterun anymore without crashing (Inconsequential NPC, Immersive Wenches and a couple of companions where also running.. so yeah, it probably just got too crowded). I suspect the Civil-War might also create the same problems.

Since there are currently no quests with progress I just disabled the mod for that time and re-enabled it later.

Should you decide to implement something that actually has a lasting consequence (like Belethor's sister suggests *g*) it would be nice if there was an MCM-Menu to disable/enable some of the slaves. Mabye grouped like 'Hostages', 'Adventurers', maybe even for specific towns, etc.

And also: Yay, for the dialogue and the immersive backgrounds for many of the slaves. This really rocks.

Everything is up to date and I do use PDT Wrapper to clean out unattached script instances. I am also reluctantly removing some mods, TESVEdit and Papyrus are not providing me any clues. I have even gone to qasmoke. before updating though that is futile as it is nothing to do with the save game (don't get far enough to load). BASH doesn't complain either. Elys Meminfo gets to 200MB (50%) before CTD. I really enjoy bug fixing and do not normally ask others for help but this has got me stumped.

EDIT: After going through all 200 odd mods and reinstalling them with Wrye it turns out the ZaZ install was borked.  Works now and enjoying chatting with the slaves. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey everybody.. just posted a new version of the mod..

It's cleaned up a lot.  I added a couple basic cells (in markarth and soitude). more merchants now.  I apologize for this mod stalling right now, I don't have the internet so updating is slow going.  I'm distressed to see so many people reporting crashing issues.  let me address these issues as clearly as I can without being able to test on a daily basis.

This mod is basically eyecandy right now.  there are about 200 different NPCs, so which patrol through different cells.  I have tried my best to keep the ai packages simple so there isn't alot of memory drain.  I might be on the verge of overdoing it, so I'll look at reducing the number of npcs.  I clean my mod with tesvedit every time, and the only base edits are to markarth world, which becomes compressed anytime a mod even touches it.  I think this is a bug with markarth in the base game.

CTDs are caused by many things in a buggy game like skyrim.  The modloader you use is one aspect.  I use an older program called WryeBash to merge conflicting mod files together.  its a bit trickier than nexus modloader, but works great for me.  I think I have 150+ mods.   My mods doesn't really change anything, just sits over the top.  therefore the most likely culprits are updated mods and cell load.

Because I'm offline now, I can't update my mod as often as new version of Zaz for instance comes out.  that's why I keep all those older versions posted.  unless there's a radical change in the bigger mods, my mod will be compatible with them.  the cell load issue is something I can't help you with.  it has everything to do with your own system.  I recommend Sheson's mempatch.   it removes arbitrary limits on cell loading I believe.  it cut down my CTDs like crazy, and it's easy to install now.  google it.

sorry I can't be of more help.  in a couple months ill be back online.  thanks for downloading my mod.  hope this version works better.  especially for germanicus (can't believe I'm giving you CTDs!)

hydragorgon