Am i the only one who crashes whenever i try to load or start a new Game  with V.812?

8.11 works fine, 8.12 not at all.

I will investigate when i have the time, just wanted to check if nobody else has that issue.

Same here...can't load my game, which was working fine last night, after installing update.

which mods do u need to enable this dialog?.. 

I tried Submit dialogue, Working girl and romance dialogue. None of them let me have a sex with either group. All dialogues goes fine until realization. I even set relationship values to 4, but nothing. Too pity. Some of the mercenaries and other characters in mod are very cute. I only had a chance to have a sex with one slave in Morthal.

That's odd (have you set the dialogue option in submit to both rather than use sexlab sexuality?)

I captured 4 npcs dumb enough to attack me and they are currently all locked up in the basement of the slavery hide out mod that you can use with paradise halls

lol seam in building

2014_05_24_00001.jpg

2014_05_24_00002.jpg

2014_05_24_00003.jpg

2014_05_24_00004.jpg

fore play enabled so

2014_05_24_00005.jpg

mage light ran out (usually i'd make it lighter or go to a lighter area for screenshots

2014_05_24_00006.jpg

2014_05_24_00007.jpg

Sadly i can't get lovers victim to work right (triggers but no animation) as there punishment for attacking me was to be locked up and eternally attacking each other (well till i built a house and wanted some servants)

I had the same lighting issue with bright day skys with my ENB as others mentioned from v8,12 - turned out somehow the update reset my SkyrimPref.ini file and it took me a bit to hunt it down because I am using ModOrginzer that creates a duplicate Ini file for the profile.

Have not noticed this before. But the vram of my videocard increases to max every time one of those slaves/slavers is in the vicinity. And when somehow the max passes i get crashes. Is it all of the stuff they on them or is something else from this mod increasing my vram usage ??

Might be worth looking at them in the Creator Kit but they look like they are all just using vanilla or Zaz gear.  You have anything else running like Devious Devices for the Masses? That always gives me lag.

Nice easteregg in the dialogue with belethors slave :D

I just noticed this too and had a good laugh.   Here's hoping that "Hydra learns scripting" soon lol

Wulf

yes, some of slave stories are priceless. I also like the enslaved adventuresses wandering about.

I was just wondering what exactly the frostfall versions of this mod changes from the base version?

on a side note

Does anyone know why I would not have audio from NPC dialogue specifically related to this and sexlab stories mod?

Because getting the original voice actors for Skyrim to voice dialog for add-on mods like this is not within the budget (as in zero <currency of your choice>).

lol thats funny. I think shawn53 was more meaning using the vanilla resources like some other mods do. The reason hydragorgon probably didnt do that is because it extremely limits conversations or makes them one sided i.e player does most of the talking and its very time consuming for the mod maker. 

I just installed the newest Version and it is great. I liked the mod before, but now, with all the new Dialoge i love it! It is way more immersive, that you are able to talk to the slaves, and learn about their stories and characters. I love that you really took time to develop those. Some like their life, others don't, some are sexy, some are sad others are just plain funny. Great Work! With all the dialoge i have a new reason to walk trough skyrim by foot to find all the slaves.

I have some suggestions to make it even more awesome. Just minor suggestions, but anyway:

-some options in the dialogs. pity them, mock them.. to be able to roleplay as hero or asshole

- gender specific dialoge. There was a dialoge where my heroine was refering to her cock, wich was a little weird.

- some random options for the random slaves you meet on the road. The all have the same "are you allowed to talk" line i think.

- maybe a slavemarket in riften. Or something with the slaverun mod.

thanks for the mod, i really love it.

Hello Everyone. First off, I love the idea for this mod. SD+ is a little too much for my computer and its great to have some added slave action in the back ground. I am having some trouble to get it to work however. I downloaded 812.7, installed using NMM, and replaced the esp with the esp for sexlab. I ran BOSS, FNIS, EBD, and TES edit, everything seems to be fine. However when I try to start the game it crashes when I try to load a save or start a new game. So I thought I would try to extract the files and install manually, but for some reason it's taking forever for the file to extract. So i thought my download might be bad, so I downloaded it again, same thing is still happening. I'm out of ideas to try. I would love to have this mod, so any ideas would be great. 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT

I was able to get the last version to work. So I'm not sure what it is about the newest version that causing my files to crash. I'm guessing it has something to do with the SEQ file maybe? Since the version that I can get to work doesn't have one. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks again.

EDIT once again

I figured out why I was crashing. My Zaz was not updated. Duh....  

It seems to be running great now.

Am i the only one who crashes whenever i try to load or start a new Game  with V.812?

8.11 works fine, 8.12 not at all.

I will investigate when i have the time, just wanted to check if nobody else has that issue.

I am having the same trouble. Did you ever find out what you needed to do?  I'm wanting to see the new content. :)

I'm kinda wondering what all else you guys who are having issues are running. I've started a new game with v.812 and had no problems.  Nor did I have problems when I switched from v.811 to v.812 during my last play through.  One thing I noticed a while back was the way all the HD textures were messing up my game. I have noticed an increase in CTDs in the last few weeks, but I've also added about 20 mods in that time, so I might just be overloads Skycrash with extra stuff.  

Really like the direction the mod seems to be going, adding backstory and dialogue to the named slaves especially is a really nice touch.  Again, some of the dialogue needs to have a gender check, but that's kind of minor (and funny).  Loving the new version.