Nice idea, tried it out, but 3 fps in Dragonsreach is gamebreaking for me (40-60 elsewhere though). Maybe it's the amount of scanners (Crowds, Lovers Comfort, Lovers Victim, Hentai Pregnancy, FNISSexymoves, HDTHavokObject), papyrus in 1 minute creates a 6mb logfile, when you load a save in Dragonsreach. Mostly spam from arousal being raised and FNISSexymoves/HDTHavokobject tokens asigned to npcs.

P.S. i7 3770K, 8GB RAM and GTX 660 Ti 2GB.

As he said, his connection to internt is not that efficient, and so, he cannot come as often he want, which could mean a nice update (dialogues & content) could be coming to us later on.

Until then, keep the reports coming -this even if a partial rewrite of the mod is possible (as to compatibility).

I really wish he made two seperate .esp's. One for the patrols and the other for the ones that don't move (those in the jarls palaces and dungeons) because the patrols give a lot of lag for me for some reason. (i did uncheck it before loading skyrim and everything went fine so it is this mod).

edit: read the description again so my post isn't really necessary since you were already planning on making a lite version but you really should consider making an outdoor and indoor version or something like that.

I really wish he made two seperate .esp's. One for the patrols and the other for the ones that don't move (those in the jarls palaces and dungeons) because the patrols give a lot of lag for me for some reason. (i did uncheck it before loading skyrim and everything went fine so it is this mod).

edit: read the description again so my post isn't really necessary since you were already planning on making a lite version but you really should consider making an outdoor and indoor version or something like that.

Did you installed SexLab enabled version of caravans? They might add to lag, but - unless you have heavy game and a lot of mods checking individual character properties - standard non SexLab versions should not.

Sorry for the long delay everybody... haven't had theinternet so it's hard to update mod requirements...

hopefully I've got everything I need, but there will at least be a new beta test version of this mod out next week...

hydragorgon

Well, now. Look who dropped by?

Nice to know that you are alright. :)

It is also nice to hear that mod is being worked and going forwad. I will be happy to test the next version.

Question on Pringles and Waxenfigure's tutorial on replacing appearances:

1. How to make the replacement esp standalone?  I want something that's persistent and uses only this mod as master.

2. Is it possible to replace facegeom mesh and facetint textures of this mod from that of another custom follower's appearance?

Thanks

What happens if i update in a current game? It gave no errors, but do the old slaves from previous version stay and when the cells refresh i also get the new ones? Just asking out of my usual modding noob curiosity.

And thanks for another nice update, always loved how it makes everything a bit more lively and especially discovering special slaves or merchants/jarls personal ones is interesting.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "disable some of the structure".

I purposely didn't mention freezing of the game until I wanted to be sure. I just disable the mod, and had no more game freezings while approaching to any NPC in the game, especially Whiterun,although I do not have any other mod that will influence on the game in that city. .

On one hand, this update is clearly great, the dialogue makes it so much more immersive and "naughty", definitely a step in the right direction.

On the other hand, this mod had become even more of a tease - earlier you could just look at the merchandise, now you get to know it better, makes you want it more, and it still goes nowhere. ;)

Seriously, though, it's clearly a step in the right direction. Good job, and thanks for sharing!