Hey guys!  Thanks for the support.  Honestly this mod is the most successful endeavor ive had in a year.  Reading the comments really helps me tune and improve the mod.  

. . .

sexlab forbidden stuff!-  this is where I need the most feedback now.  in the main mod about 1/3 of the NPCS are sexlab forbidden.  I did this to keep from gumming up the cells.  I'm going thru and turning this off inside certain buildings for instance.  PLEASE tell me if I shud make the caravans and vignette type NPCs sexlab capable or not.  right now half the caravans and most of the vignettes are sexlab forbidden.  its an easy fix, and I've included the patch.

male slaves- right now there are maybe 20 male slaves, with a femdom kinda vibe.  if I need to release a 'no male' patch please tell me.  otherwise I'm gonna assume were all comfortable enough to see a few stray weiners around whiterun.

gotta do band stuff. back asap (with 811 hopefully). 

hydragorgon

Thanks for all the hard wark Hydragorgon. 

Personally, and for the moment, I'd prefer to see all the caravans SexLab enabled. I say "for the moment" because I think it'd be more interesting if the player had to pay the slavers for using the slave.  Or possibly even buy the slave first.  How that'd work I've got no idea, and I would be that it would be both difficult and buggy. If that's the case, then yes, keep them enabled in SexLab.  Sure, they exist to be eye candy, but you can only stare at the peanut butter-mint fudge-chocolate banana split for so long before you give into the temptation to taste it. (Yes, I've now made myself hungry, way to go dummy.)

As to the male slaves, I'm going to say make the no males patch. Some of my female chars would be quite happy to have a boy toy to play with, while others and my male characters wouldn't. I think that the patch falls under the "situational" mod list.

(And screw you forum bot for not being connected to a halfway decent dictionary.)

Hydragorgon, thanks for this. I like the mod, and anything that adds life to skyrim is always welcome. I'm particularly fond of the adventuring parties and the captured Stormcloaks / Imperials being paraded through the cities. If I could ask for anything not actually a quest in the mod, I'd like to see those expanded.

Maybe:

Adventuring parties including a slave or two actually going into forts and fighting bandits and Forsworn as part of their patrol paths. 

Forsworn slaves in Markarth.

Nord slaves being held by Forsworn. 

Hostile escaped slaves

Hostile Slavers (who could enslave the Dragonborn if the right mods were active, or just attack if not)

Longer term, would it be possible to get MCM menu options to turn on / off certain groups of slaves? No Male Slaves / No Slaves in High Hrothgar / No Slaves in Jarl's Longhouses / etc?

Thanks again. This mod greatly adds to the world. 

I would like a female only version if possible. It's not that big of a deal but I'd rather not stare at penises too much.. haha.

Maybe for you. As a lady, I'm glad to see happy men running around, LOL!!!

Well, I wouldn't want to deprive the ladies of their eye candy. Still, some means to disable the guys, maybe an MCM option, would be very welcome.

Not sure if this is new in 810 because I thought this is just an eye candy mod but today I saw a couple of slavers going after a group of bandits and their male slave cut down two bandits with a two handed ax before fallen to the bandit archer.  I was in favor of an option of no dong but the sight of slavers driving a nude battle berserker is pretty lore friendly awesome.  How will the slavers interact with other factions in the wild (the slavers ignored me after they cut down the bandits)?  I like that male slaves serving a different purpose than female slaves and would like to see how this mod interacts with Immersive Patrol and Immersive Wench. 

I would like a female only version if possible. It's not that big of a deal but I'd rather not stare at penises too much.. haha.

Well, I wouldn't want to deprive the ladies of their eye candy. Still, some means to disable the guys, maybe an MCM option, would be very welcome.

Gotta add my vote in as well, agreeing with the Doc here. Heck an MCM option of gals/guys/both would cover most of the bases, and would make me happy. 

@ hydragorgon

My tuppence worth on your further developing this lovely mod

While making for great eyecandy, if there were to be an MCM on this mod, would it be easy to add in an option for slaves that are 'unhooded' in normal game, or which become 'unhooded' when using the Framework stripping options, to have hair instead of shaven heads?   Occasionally some do seem to, I think, but they are very few and far between. 

Hair from the vanilla game would be more than adequate - no need to add any extra mod dependencies.  A % slider in respect of the balance of numbers 'haired' would provide for variation in taste, ie 0=all shaven, 100=all haired

Alternatively, a further optional 'patch' would do as long as the number of patch options to be provided for didn't become totally ridiculous and unmanageable :) 

If I turn out to be the only person interested in this, please feel free ignore this...  Alternatively, if any other modder can run up a simple fix that Hydragorgon could build in, that would be great.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to start, or I would do it myself :-/

I agree with providing the choice for those who do or don't want male slaves. Personally I'm very happy how it is now with some guys hanging around :lol: so I wouldn't use the no-guys version, but choice is always a good thing.

Gotta add my vote in as well, agreeing with the Doc here. Heck an MCM option of gals/guys/both would cover most of the bases, and would make me happy. 

Have you both considered the low tech approach of just now leaving the view over male slaves? :)

MCM option would be cool for those that don't want male slaves but for immersion i'd expect there would be a level of gender equality in slavedom

I've considered the low tech approach of reverting back to the previous version and staying there, if that helps any.

Seriously, if I wanted immersion I'd uninstall the mod entirely and not get distracted by naked people ruining bare-ass through the snow with no apparent ill-effects. I loaded this mod for the eye candy. Not because it made me feel more like some prophesized warrior destined to save the world from Dragon Armageddon.

[edit]

Fixed some auto-correct atrocities from my phone :)

Seriously, if I wanted immersion I'd uninstall the mod entirely and not get distracted by naked people ruining bare-ass through the about with no apparent ill-effects. I loaded this mod for the eye candy. Not because it made me feel more like some prophesized warrior destined to save the world from Dragon Armageddon

Yes, this. I take no particular pleasure in seeing men naked or enslaved, and thus would greatly appreciate a way to toggle them off.

Sorry Pinky, I'm going to go with Doc and Carnifex on this one. There are times when I don't mind the idea, but with mods like Inconsequential NPCs, which is lore friendly, adding dozens of people doing just about everything that the male slaves do, and female slaves being in for eye-candy, I'd like a menu option or a no-males version as well.  Another option, which would be complicated but might be interesting, is female slavers with male slaves and male slavers with female slaves and when they meet up on the road they have a big fight and the side that doesn't win is enslaved and their captives released.  That would be fun to watch, especially in Rorikstead, which seems to be where most of the big fights happen with Immersive Patrols. 

Thanks again hydra. 

My two cents would be keeping the mod as light as possible - very few, if any, scripts and doing things with the AI, as you have been. MCM and all that is nice, but just a male esp and a female esp would make me a very happy gamer. 

I like having  the male slaves, but what I'd really like is a 'light' version of this mod with just less all around. I'm tripping over the patrols, especially. It's a bit overwhelming, especially with the various Immersive Patrols adding to the roads, as well as both Interesting and Inconsequential NPCs. I do really like your mod, Hydragorgon, don't get me wrong; it's really great to see a Skyrim that doesn't completely single out the PC, which to me adds to the immersion. It just needs some tweaking and a little less in the raw numbers, at least a version like that, for those of us with lots of NPC mods running already.

Also, rags for most of the slaves you enounter that are doing chores, maybe fur armour for the ones in cold regions, little things like that. All in all, I think it'd be neat if sometimes the only real way to identify a slave might be the collar they are wearing.

(then someone needs to make a mod with a more global scope that makes NPCs treat the player as a slave when she's wearing a collar...)

I do think you should keep your mod as script free as possible. At least until there's something bigger in that way of a slavery overhaul, like if SD+ supports the PC being sold and traded, then it'd be cool to have the slavers in hyd_slavegirls hook into that, as an example. Until then, please do keep it light!

As Pinute said, maybe offer some options in the way of esps, if it's not too much work.

I hear very very loud moaning in every area where a slave is, even if im not close to it and I was wondering if thats normal, because it is really overly loud and quite annoying.

You can adjust that in the ZaZ Animations mcm menu, I think the last page. There's some settings for volume and repeat of the gag sounds.

I just want to say this mod is amazing especially with an SD+ type of play through, I haven't fully tested it but there was a slave on a farm and i tried to sneak up and use Defeat's aggressor option to 'use' one of the slaves but then the master and nearby guard attacked me.. turns out the guard forgot about my bounty (literally) as he was overcome with lust for my character.

I had to turn off Zaz gag sounds as they were seeming to come from my own character location wise, not from the slave(s) with the gag(s).

I am using the sexlab everyone patch, will it cause any problems down the line on a long play through?

I hear very very loud moaning in every area where a slave is, even if im not close to it and I was wondering if thats normal, because it is really overly loud and quite annoying.

You can adjust that in the ZaZ Animations mcm menu, I think the last page. There's some settings for volume and repeat of the gag sounds.

thanks, im going to try

I personally like the addition of male slaves a lot, adds more variation. And it is always interesting to accidently discover new stationary slaves in jarls palaces or other places.

Imho it would be nice if you take the idea further and add slave families, so that you can sometimes discover a slave caravan with 2-4 slaves, which consist of mother, father and 0-2 adult sons/daugthers.

Always liked the Sexout Cottonwood Cove quest with the weathers family in Fallout NV :).

Imho it would be nice if you take the idea further and add slave families, so that you can sometimes discover a slave caravan with 2-4 slaves, which consist of mother, father and 0-2 adult sons/daugthers.

My first thought on this was a big fat no, but as I was playing I came to Loreius Farm, and noticed the two large, well endowed, male slaves. And I couldn't help but think "Why in the world would he purchase two well hung slaves for the farm work that his wife will almost undoubtedly end up fucking?"  So the idea of slave "families" might be better used on farms, that way everyone has a slave to play with.  Also, the children would have been sold off to someone else for either work or sex long before, they would not have been kept together as a unit.  That might be a random encounter, an entire enslaved family asking for help or something.

Hey guys!  Thanks for the support.  Honestly this mod is the most successful endeavor ive had in a year.  Reading the comments really helps me tune and improve the mod. 

My mod will be easy forpeople to customize.  everything in it starts with the 'hyd_'  prefix.

hydragorgon

thank you hydragorgon for this mod! also thanks for making it easily customizable.  it has become one of my favorite mods for eye candy and my hobby recently has been to modify the slaves to suit my personal tastes =) 

post-91528-0-62092000-1401482572_thumb.jpgpost-91528-0-08244500-1401482578_thumb.jpg

My mod will be easy forpeople to customize.  everything in it starts with the 'hyd_'  prefix.

hydragorgon

thank you hydragorgon for this mod! also thanks for making it easily customizable.  it has become one of my favorite mods for eye candy and my hobby recently has been to modify the slaves to suit my personal tastes =) 

> Pringles89

How did you do that, pls? 

Is there any way of making the changes available somehow?  Or at least the methodology, in some simple explanation for the non techies like myself?