I want only one more thing to do to be perfect. I want to remove the gags, i'm trying to find a way but I can't did it yet. 'Cause the gags the slave is wearing, doesn't show in inventory, even using openactorcontainer or show me your inventory i'm puppet options. Any idea to do that:?

Since you're in the console a lot, "Unequipall" and say goodby to the gags.

Any console command to increase level, health and skills of a specific NPC at same time? I'm asking cause the setlevel command just increase level, but the other value stay the same.

Try clicking on an npc with the console window so they're targeted then type in forceav health (new health number) so forceav health 200 should theoretically modify their health value... then do the same with magicka and stamina if you want to modify them too. I can't guarantee that'll work but it should, if it's possible.

While I enjoy the basic concept and execution of this mod, I agree with what some have said before: too much. Too many patrols/caravans (Riften is the worst for that as far as I can tell), too many groups in inns and other houses. They interfere with quest scenes in interiors where actors cant get where they are supposed to - both Sexlab type and vanilla quests -, and are mixed in every other road combat encounter, not too mention with Sexlab Aroused you have a skill learning debuff 24/7 as soon as you leave the house on account of all the constant nudity  :lol:

If you dont want to go for an MCM menu and player control of spawn rates, maybe you can offer a "50% frequency" version sometimes down the road.

Hey guys!  I'm back for a fews hours, downloading all the new stuff to make sure 812 will be compatible.

I wish I had the time to answer you folks individually, but I don't.  There fore I'm gonna try to answer a few questions that multiple people have asked...

- the Big Boobs.  I'm sorry, I'm a little bit of a breast fetishist.  All my NPCs will fit with your body type, and since I use CBBE and bodyslide, I considered it a decent option for right now.  Between 805 and 811 the girls have got alot more varied.  I usually work on pathing and I plan on releasing a thinner lady patch with my next update.  I also want to do a quick CK tutorial on how to adjust the NPCs to your want.

- sexlab puppet  I haven't tried this mod out.  Apparently some of my speech options aren't right for puppet.  I bet that's they AI packages, not the NPCs themselves.  I'll try to make my mod more compatible with puppets, but that might have to be 813.

Good news everybody!  I've got half of the NPCs with basic dialogue, and quests will come with 813.  Thanks for the support.  I've said it many times, but I'm not on the internet so this whole process is a little harder than when I started the mod.  10K downloads and going strong!  Thanks for allowing me to be a creative weirdo perv!

hydragorgon

Love to see the CK tutorials and if the mod can be mod-mod friendly for NPC.  I want to give CK another shot (failed at just every attempt) to change the NPC faces as others have done but did not want to do it then have it rendered obsolete by upgrades.

I am attempting to download this and add it via NMM, however it is not showing up in the mod manager

You tried the "Add mod from file" option and it's not showing up in the directory where you saved it to, or after adding it from file it's not showing up in the mod list?

I am attempting to download this and add it via NMM, however it is not showing up in the mod manager

You tried the "Add mod from file" option and it's not showing up in the directory where you saved it to, or after adding it from file it's not showing up in the mod list?

I tried just opening it using the mod manager, I also save it in downloads and copied and pasted it into the data folder.  I will attempt to add it through add mod from file.

So I tried it the way you said, no go on that either so far.

So I just discovered its not the file, its the manager, I tried downloading and adding another mod, it wont do that one either.  There seems to be an issue with NMM right now

Ah... I couldn't really comment on NMM, I've been using Mod Organizer for a while now, it's superior in pretty much every way. Only downside to it is you have to start from a vanilla state and install all the mods again... but once you do that, adding and removing mods is a breeze and removing a problematic mod is as simple as unchecking it, no worries of orphaned files and overwrites mucking up your game. The custom mod installations and saves by profile is a big plus too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had some ideas. Implementation possibility unknown, but hey. Might require scripting in some cases.

Noticed 'hostage' slave NPC's from this mod. How about checking for if Cloaks of Skyrim is installed and then - keeping them nude otherwise - adding faction cloaks/capes depending on what alignment the city they're in is? For a little backstory/immersion. CoS development is pretty much over for now though and I'm not sure if that would require permission.

Integration with pregnancy mods? Have select few slaves show up pregnant? Where it makes sense. Might require scripts, don't know.

File Name: S³(f) - Skyrim Slavery System (framework)

File Submitter: ag12

File Submitted: 09 Jul 2014

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender

Skyrim Slavery System - framework

...will take you captive

2. What is S³(f)?

The framework offers a wide variety of new functions, all of which are somehow related to slavery. It is designed to give modders an easily understandable base to build their creations on.

It consists of an .esm and a few scripts and is dependant on other mod's meshes and textures for the slavers gear.

In the current version, 0.1, there are slightly less features included than there were in the original S³ mod. However, adding new features will not be as much of a hassle as it used to be, since I kind of already know how to implement them.

Up to this point, S³(f)'s specs are as follows:

• enslave up to eight people
  • control your slaves: have them follow, wait, check out their inventory or select them for further actions
  • gain slaver XP and increase your slavery level (useless, as of now)
  • sell & buy scripts are included
Be advised, this mod on it's own does not do a lot for you. It merely adds the different functions for handling slaves, you will need plug-ins to actually be able to do stuff.

4. Mods using S³(f)

Here you will find all mods that make use of S³(f). Mods in italic writing are personal recommendations or written by me.

• S³ - Slaver's 101

A small mod that allows you to sell and buy slaves at a slaver's base. download

download.png

Click here to download this file

you should add this framework to the slavers in this mod, allowing the opportunity to buy the slaves

• 3 weeks later...

When I have this mod activated the zaz mcm menu doesn't pop up. I've used the reset command in the console and I've also waited 3 days in game and slept 24 hours in game and the zaz menu still doesn't pop up. I was using: v5.55 of the zaz animation pack, the most recent version of this mod v811, I also installed this and slaverun v20140714 at the same time so I'm not sure if it was a clash or not. 

Edit: I get the zaz mcm menu if I only have slaverun installed but if I have both this mod and slaverun installed I don't get the zaz menu :\.

When I have this mod activated the zaz mcm menu doesn't pop up. I've used the reset command in the console and I've also waited 3 days in game and slept 24 hours in game and the zaz menu still doesn't pop up. I was using: v5.55 of the zaz animation pack, the most recent version of this mod v811, I also installed this and slaverun v20140714 at the same time so I'm not sure if it was a clash or not. 

Edit: I get the zaz mcm menu if I only have slaverun installed but if I have both this mod and slaverun installed I don't get the zaz menu :\.

I have been using Slavegirls 811 and ZAZ 5.5.5 any have never had the issue of either MCM menu not showing up. For reference, I have started multiple new games to test mods and haven't had the problem. I tried Slaverun once but it was quite early in development and I don't use it any of my games so perhaps that is the problem.

Entering the MCM menu and leaving (back to the game, no other menus open) it will cause it to refresh, just wait a few minutes after you leave the menu but it sounds like you have tried that.

I have been using Slavegirls 811 and ZAZ 5.5.5 any have never had the issue of either MCM menu not showing up. For reference, I have started multiple new games to test mods and haven't had the problem. I tried Slaverun once but it was quite early in development and I don't use it any of my games so perhaps that is the problem.

Entering the MCM menu and leaving (back to the game, no other menus open) it will cause it to refresh, just wait a few minutes after you leave the menu but it sounds like you have tried that.

Yea, I have tried that. I reported in on the zaz page and others were also having the same problem with the mcm menu not popping up although it wasn't just this mod that was causing the problem. As of now the only workaround I have found is to load up skyrim with all my mods activated except this one and make sure zaz pops up then exit out and load this mod. It sucks but until I can find a work around that seems to be the only thing that is working.

• 2 weeks later...