FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Trying to make peace with mutants with the sex route  didnt work this time so i did the speech check and now they all  say "go away bleeder".  Does that eventually go away?  The mcm option for mutants keeps saying im not friendly with them so i activated the dialogue key.

What speech check? When you convined Marcus to let Brotherhood pass without sex?

Download Hotfix11 and click "Update button". (After quest is completed).

Or just replay the scene (passing speech check again)

After that please tell me if mutant dialogues work.

Download Hotfix11 and click "Update button". (After quest is completed).

Or just replay the scene (passing speech check again)

After that please tell me if mutant dialogues work.

Reinstalled everything and still having the problems with the "making friends" part and the dialogue that follows.  THe dialogue appears but no scenes activate from it.  Also I did the bigtown quest and it starts out ok till the mutants arrive at town.  Round one goes as expected then bittercup and kimba walk off and everybody else just stands around and it cant move on.

the dialogue works but sex wont start with the pc.  It works on sarah and reddin for the first scene tho.

If you pass speech check there should not be sex at all.

Reinstalled everything and still having the problems with the "making friends" part and the dialogue that follows.  THe dialogue appears but no scenes activate from it.  Also I did the bigtown quest and it starts out ok till the mutants arrive at town.  Round one goes as expected then bittercup and kimba walk off and everybody else just stands around and it cant move on.

what dialog appears? Do you have dialogues with generic mutants?

And debug log please.

What exactly should I download? There are tons of files there. x.x Sorry for being an airhead! hehe

Download the latest fix  (now it's hotfix11) and archive from any of 3 links (I uploaded resources to 3 different file sharing services)

Just for the hell of it i reinstalled  everyting again with fresh downloads  for all the mods.  It  seems to be working now.  Tried all the mutant  stuff, except for falkes, and the stuff for willow with no problems  So im thinking an outdated mystery mod snuck in somehow when i reinstalled of fallout a few days ago.  Still cant use the debug log option in the mcm says i need version 2.6.86b3 of sexout  i have 2.6.86 wsa the only one i could find

Well I have finally bit the bullet and going to install TTW, FO3 crashed on me when I got to c 65 Mods and FNV crashed on me when I hit 102 Mods. I read that TTW brings greater stability to both games. I look forward to giving this Mod a try now.

Nice! Just don't forget to download resources from any of 4 links.

And don't install too many mods for TTW -some of them cause problems to Overhaul and to the game in general.

Guest tomm434

So, I got it to work right (lab quest), I guess I wasn't as up to date as I thought.

so where is the secret door?

Good to know the issue resolved for you.

Don't know which one do you mean. If you opened secret door via terminal - just go further into the lab.(some doors will open after Malvin comes)

So, I got it to work right (lab quest), I guess I wasn't as up to date as I thought.

so where is the secret door?

Good to know the issue resolved for you.

Don't know which one do you mean. If you opened secret door via terminal - just go further into the lab.(some doors will open after Malvin comes)

Ah, good to know.

Do have another problem though

after the lab quest when you get transported to the citadel everyone gets hostile towards me

Guest tomm434

Is Sydney supposed to

get kidnapped by mutants and die in vault 87

If you have sex with her before getting the declaration?

Ehm. You can only have sex with her if you play male character. If you do, you can't posibly trigger her kidnap to Vault87. What exactly happened?

Guest tomm434

BogBrush82,kidnap scene can trigger only if you have aams15Rounda quest running. You can only get it running if you completed GNR sequence with female player (had sex with Marcus or convinced him to let Brotherhood pass). Both options are only avaiable for female character.

So the question is - how did you manage to set variable to 1 for male character? Did you change your char sex after completing GNR sequence? If so, then you have what you have.

If you want to fix this you should break your peace with mutants - that variable will be set to 0 again.

If I'm wrong, please attach debug log and I'll take a look.