FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

No, the failsafe message is not the case here, forget about it.

I didn't get your log at all.. According to these logs GNR scene is not running at all (because "making friends" quest has stage of 0 and is not running).

Anyway I'llbe uploading fix shortly. Hope that will help.

First of all: Great Mod, makes playing TTW (and thus FO3 content again fun to play :-/ )

Progressed to after the GNR sequence and encounterted some issues:

1. GNR sequence

Had problems with the sequence at the plaza. Muties there didn't despawn.

Turned out to be caused by one of the TTW optional files: TTW_reputation.esp

After disabling that plugin the whole GNR sequence ran as smooth as butter on a hot summer day

2. Raider Quest

After a couple of encounters with the raiders, my girl wasn't able to initiate sex with raiders anymore.

She got stuck at aaraidersex == 6

I took a look in the Geck and found that the dialogue topics to handle that were marked 'Say once'.

After removing that flag she was able to have fun with them again.

Will (try to) keep you posted on any other issues I may find.

P.S.

Great voice acting for Marcus.

If I ever want to make a mod with a friendly supermutant and i want it to be voice-acted, I know where to be :shy:

Also small instructions how you should export debug log.

Debug log holds information of the moment it is captured. It writes all quets variables, all quest stages into the file.

So if you happen to find a bug - please remember the moment you've captured the log and name the file accordingly.

Also please capture log at the moment when issue happens.

So for example sex scene doesn't progress after dialogue - Capture the log after dialogue happened, not before. I'm interested in what variables are eval to at the particular moment.

ztuck,  This seems like Sexout issue to me.

Can you enable Sexout debug in Sexout settings (not scanner!), then type "con_scof ButchSex" and try to start sex again? Then go into Fallout directory and upload debug file in Sexout thread.

Although with my Sexout 86beta4 sex starts fine.

Silly question is the Hotfix a patch or complete download?

And is there a LL download for the resources?

Hotfix is a complete download. I'm not fond of making patches and then merging it later.

I couldn't upload resources to LL without splitting them up. Also I might have to reupload resources in the nearest future. if you know any good sites to upload the file let me know.

mega.co.nz is quite popular on LL?

The current site the file's hosted on is limiting me to 30kbs, so it's a 2-hour download.

Yeah people, be more specific. The more specific you are - the faster you will get your answer. I thought I made it clear that you should attack debug logs to your bug reports.

Can you specify "the guy" under a spoiler or in PM? ALso what happens? Does it do "fake zoom" or else?

Also attach debug log pls

snag or  w/e his name is I forget, how do I do the debug thing?  It doesnt do anything when I activate on him, if I enable/disable him it does the zoom thing

Look for this in your fallout folder.

post-187071-0-11629900-1411798409_thumb.jpg

Does it literally do nothing? You click on it and nothing happens?

There should be file at least! Script can break at the middle (I don't know for what reasons) but first lines of the code should dump the file in Fallout folder. Please check.

And there is no "Snag" in lab quest. Please remember the name

Look for this in your fallout folder.

attachicon.gifENigmaй.jpg

Does it literally do nothing? You click on it and nothing happens?

There should be file at least! Script can break at the middle (I don't know for what reasons) but first lines of the code should dump the file in Fallout folder. Please check.

And there is no "Snag" in lab quest. Please remember the name

After updating I could talk to Grad but it never progresses past the dialogue and I went through with console commands and for some reason I always hit the gameover

After updating I could talk to Grad but it never progresses past the dialogue and I went through with console commands and for someoen I always hit the gameover

E_nigma, I can't help you unless you specify your problem and attach the debug log!!

Please post all plot information under spoilers and tell exactly what stage are you on and what exactly went wrong

After updating I could talk to Grad but it never progresses past the dialogue and I went through with console commands and for someoen I always hit the gameover

E_nigma, I can't help you unless you specify your problem and attach the debug log!!

Please post all plot information under spoilers and tell exactly what stage are you on and what exactly went wrong

talk to grad, then nothing happens. Do I just click export? When should I do it?

talk to grad, then nothing happens. Do I just click export? When should I do it?

Just click export in MCM menu and look for file in your Fallout directory