FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Praise should be given where it is due.  The sad thing is the set of circumstances under which I'm giving praise.

Using "they're" and "there" properly in the same sentence?  Well done, JerseyWalrus.  Well done.

Guest tomm434
So they're just there for extra XP gain?

For your own reasons. Each player has its own motivation. I love gathering things f.e..

Hey again. :) I'm doing the Sydney quest now and got some issues. If I tell Sydney "Your funeral bitch" I get that message that the mutants drags her off, but then they just stand around. If I talk to Doug he asks me if I have asked her yet, and my only response is "I haven't asked yet" at which he says that they don't have all the time in the world. :)

Another issue I have is that the quest gets stuck between step 12 and 13. After the 2nd sex scene, Doug doesn't say anything. However, if I use the console command to go to step 13 all the rest proceeds as normal. After all is done I get the mutant faction increase reward, and I get to talk to Sydney for the normal quest. The mutants just stand around though, is that intended (Doug is the only one I can interact with).

A third issue is if I chose "I don't know her, either. Do what you think is necessary". Then I get the mutant's drag her off message twice in a row, and then the game is paused. I can move the mouse around, bring up the console, and press ESC to go to the menu, but I can't bring up the pipboy, nothing moves at all, and I can't even quickload because it tells me that's not possible when the game is paused.

I've tested with the TTW mutant balancing disabled btw.

Guest tomm434

Dog is not saying anything because of Sexout issue(new bug that was introduced in new versions). No fix for that yet but I managed to get through the scene with Sexout 85. That happens because in this scene we have too many actors engaged in sex

"Your funeral bitch" option is buggy. In next update I already made scene(fade to black) which solves this issue.

so now we wait untill the update. And I hope Pridelslayer will fix this issue. If not, then there is another way to fix scene but that'll take some time. Anyway, with next update everything should work. When it it coming? Don't know. We are finally finishing lab quest but that'll take some time.

@JerseyWalrus:  Just to clarify, the "sad circumstances" refers to how it's a surprise when native-English people use "they're," "their," and "there" correctly.  It should be a surprise when people don't use them correctly, but on the internet, incorrect usage is the norm.  /grammar nazi

Lol well in school if I mix up "they're" "their" or "there" with each other, I am way more prone to getting a big fat FAIL stamped across an essay I write since that's when my English teacher's spidey senses tingle and nitpicks at any other mistake I have. 

Internet Talk: well dur i em smarts lel

Lol well in school if I mix up "they're" "their" or "there" with each other, I am way more prone to getting a big fat FAIL stamped across an essay I write since that's when my English teacher's spidey senses tingle and nitpicks at any other mistake I have. 

Internet Talk: well dur i em smarts lel

That sounds an awful lot like you're in high school. You old enough to be here?

WHOOOOO!  I love derailing threads (sort of...good-hearted mischief maker?).  I'm a technical writer.  I've forgotten the rules of grammar as in the whys behind why stuff is put into some order and not another order.  I edit by ear.  It has similarly led to an embarrassing "you need to brush up on <this> rule" from my boss.  X P

As a grammar book I had in college for my creative writing degree pointed out, everyone already knows grammar by the time they get to school or else they couldn't formulate complete sentences. Teaching someone how to diagram a sentence or the parts of speech really does nothing to further their education. One big exception is if you're helping someone with clarity when it comes to things like dangling participles.

The recently leaked CIA style guide gives the example of, "After he underwent waterboarding, Agent B found the Subject to be more loquacious."

:D

EDIT:  No, I'll clarify if the translator paints me in a bad light.  I cause trouble, but it's harmless trouble done non-maliciously and all in the name of good fun.

However, I will say that a better person would not have laughed at Loogie's CIA example and *then* felt bad about torture.

The Jackal's in New Vegas behaves a bit weirdly. I guess it might be due to my character being friendly with the raider faction?

Anyways, they're not hostile, and they don't give me the same options as raiders in the DC area does. Also, they don't aggro on me even if I kill one of them in plain sight in front of the others. :P

Guest tomm434

oh crap. It seems like raider faction is there for both raiders and jackals. Well, I can fix that but a person should use original ways to travel from DC to Nevada(like Train station or nyaalich's mod). Or I'll make another option in MCM menu for that. thanks for telling this ,pr0nsax!

Guest tomm434

Wait...how do you know he went to NV the wrong way?

Cause I'm Sherlock.

I didn't. I just say that a person(anyone who plays ) will have to use vanilla way to travel between worlds.

Guest tomm434

Just look at jackals in GECK and they are not in raider faction. They are even hostile to it. YOu sure you haven' got any mods that change jackal factions?