FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Thanks Wartoot!

Well that sucks. I'm afraid I can't help you with that because once you progress stage of main quest goes up and it won't progress.

In new version I already made a failsafe for that - I had plenty of time ;) - if you leave Marcus,  quest will fail and main quest will proceed as usual.

If you reload save before meeting Sarah for the first time it will work.

EDIT:

You can set stage manually via console but I can't tell you now which one.I can do it this evening when I'm home.

Meanwhile if nothing serious happens we will finally release the new update till the end of this week.

I may have to reinstall TTW for this. :) Is it safe to install a TTW Fomod in an already modded New Vegas install? I hope so... dun wanna start over. :P

As far I s I know it is, it seemed to work for me, I did deactivate everything in the FOMM check boxes during installation, but didn't uninstall them, then turned it all back on after installing TTW without any apparent issues.

The update is uploaded.
Don't forget to read FAQ, especially "Update Notes"
I couldn't upload resources to LoversLab becausefuile is too big. You'll have to download it from external link.
Don't forget to update NVSE! New version was released on 12 of september.
P.S. Also care if you're using any pipboy replacer mod - it can cause problems (You're very much welcome to report them anyway!)

For laboratory quest I thank panthercom for his awesome impressions and Loogie for clothes that he made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I have to say that I'm leaving TTWQuestOverhaul. It's been a pleasure to work on it but I'm making anoher mod which is not related in Sexout. I'll be here to fix any bugs that are related to  Laboratory, Citadel and Fall of the Lone Wanderer quests.
Loogie will maintain the mod when I'm gone.
Thanks everyone who supported us! Double thanks to anyone who reported bugs.

Oh, I'll look into that.

EDIT: That's strange. I'll change the syntax and upload the update.

EDIT2: Done. I tried initiating oral sex with raider and it worked fine.

Silly question is the Hotfix a patch or complete download?

And is there a LL download for the resources?

Hotfix is a complete download. I'm not fond of making patches and then merging it later.

I couldn't upload resources to LL without splitting them up. Also I might have to reupload resources in the nearest future. if you know any good sites to upload the file let me know.

I runned into an bug: Quest: Making Friends

after talking to Supermutant Marcus he have sex with Sarah and the other Mutant have sex with Redine. After the sex he correctly talk to me. It's equal wich answer i choose nothing happen then.

Loadorder and Active Mod's:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
TTW_Bobbleheads.esp
TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp
SexoutSCRDebug.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutPregDebug.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutTTWEncounters.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
Shake-The-Dope-Out.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
TTW_XPReduction.esp

Total active plugins: 54
Total plugins: 54

HOTFIX2 is here. Start the scene from the very beginning please.

And please next time attach the debug file which can be created via MCM menu.

PS. Thanks for the bug report!! :)

Thanks! :)

Me again .. forgot it .. i have leaved the area wait 24 hours and now it works with Hotfix #2

It really shouldn't be the case -  in HOTFIX2 sex quest which starts sex should start after first Marcus dialogue(I made additional check for that).

I noticed you have NVSE v. 4.2.3 but Sexout v.85 requires NVSE 4.2.4. Maybe that's the case. I recommend you to update both NVSE and Sexout.

That concerns all players - I can't guarantee that everything will work fine unless your Fallout copy meets the requirements.

Well, been testing this mod a bit. And it has been a bit buggy, but after the 1.07 update I always get a msg box telling me about a failsafe, and the need to report it to the modauthor. This happens right after the marcus and the merry mutants in the "making friends" quest. After the failsafe message I can proceed to the GNR station and talk to Sarah but nothing happens due to NGSAN error, actors not in the same cell. Produced two different logs with different load orfers, one modded and one very clean.

Wish I had the time to learn and help out with this very interesting mod, but until I could be of any possible assistance. A huge thanks and godspeed!

Keep up the good work! 

(P.S. did wait 24 hours outside vault 101 after updating )

Thanks for the bug report!

YOu don't need to wait 24 hours after upgrading :)

WHen I checked it last time it was fine. Sorry you have this issue.

Can you please remember the exact moment you captured every debug file and name the files next time? It will make my work easier.

Right now I see that Sexout support quest don't run. That's really strange. I'll be checking GNR scene for now once again.

Sure! The debug files from 17.09.2014 are both activated right after the failsafe msg, I guess mabey I should have activated before mabey? 

Give me a few minutes and I can present a log from gamestart to failsafe. 

And high five for lightning reply!

Oaky, two different tests started with game launch and loading of a pretty unmodded save after vault exit, mod update button pressed debug logging started 20 sec after game load. 

After first log, exit and reboot game, modupdate button pressed, started logging debug. 

Hope it helps in some way :)