FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Guest tomm434

Nomenklacher , you know what? You can try to start any sex (with any mod including mine) on that old save and see what happens. If my theory is right, sex won't start because Player is locked. (Also you can capture debug log anywhere (while not having sex of course) in the wasteland to see if Player is locked - see screenshot).

post-187071-0-55411300-1413132511_thumb.jpg

I was bored and did some playing around and made a bunch of debug logs while playing through it. During the second encounter with marcus while giving him lyons response the conversation doesnt end and the generic mutant hookup dialogue appears if I click "I have to go" and he still makes you have sex the player gets locked. On one playthrough he didnt and I made it to the mutant lair without being locked at any stage. Sex other places worked fine. Once marcus finishes talking and the scene trys to start player mutants and the girls all become locked.

Guest tomm434

hm hm hm hm hm...

Maybe that's GECK's problem. I will recompile scripts and upload the update.  I don't know what makes player to be locked after Marcus conversation.

So before talking to Marcus player is not locked (before entering the door to Mutant lair). But then after conversation Marcus and player become locked, right?

Guest tomm434

Ok. the problem is -it happens after conersations starts - in debug logs you send me stage of aamutantcitadel is 60 (It is set to be 61 after script check that all actors are unlocked and starts anim). Only thing I can do now is recompile all scripts (maybe, just maybe GECK glitched). I'll do it when I'm home.

Not sure if it's a bug, but

Are the Super Mutants supposed to be at GNR if you go down the Marcus and Sarah Lyons route? It's just that once that quest line is finished they and the Brotherhood start fighting (BOS usually win).

Everything else about that quest works perfectly for me.

Guest tomm434

Are the Super Mutants supposed to be at GNR if you go down the Marcus and Sarah Lyons route? It's just that once that quest line is finished they and the Brotherhood start fighting (BOS usually win).

You mean that this happens after CItadel quest, right?

Guest tomm434

Nomenklacher

Here is the test file. it is labeled as Hotfix105. It has build in quest which spams in console Player and marcus lock state.

Type "con_scof AnyFileName" before entering Mutant lair and then quit the game any time after marcus conversation ended. then look for debug (AnyFileName) log in Fallout folder. YOu can manually add .txt to it or put in in archive and upload here. I hope this will clarify WTF happens.

DO NOT export debug log with TTWQuestOverhaul. You need to restart the game (Fallout application) before capturing log via "con_scof"if you already exported debug log via MCM menu.

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

No, I mean when you, Lyons and Reddin have sex with Marcus and 2 other Mutants in order for you and the other members of BOS to get safe passage to GNR. I think the quest is called "Making Friends", or something like that.

Guest tomm434

No, I mean when you, Lyons and Reddin have sex with Marcus and 2 other Mutants in order for you and the other members of BOS to get safe passage to GNR. I think the quest is called "Making Friends", or something like that.

Got it. Yeah, these are vanilla mutants which should attack GNR. Or this might happens if you use some mods like "Populated wasteland" which adds more NPC. I don't know what exact mutants are you talking about :). In my game they usually win but they can't kill my custom Reddin (she is essential) so she kills them eventually

Still nothing.  I loaded just before talking to sara and leaving for the bunker, upgraded, saved at the bunker entrance and restarted the game before trying.

I had the same problem as you do. If you want to complete the quest, manually advance the quest stage to 61 in console during the conversation with Marcus, using the id XX135dc2 (if I remember the ID correctly) where XX stands for it's position in the load order. After the conversation ends, you should be able to just run around normally. At this point set the stage to 70 and the action should start. You'll miss out on the first scene this way, but atleast you'll be able to finish the quest.

Also, there's a chance that you'll get stuck when returned to the Citadel, which just calls for enableplayercontrols.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for a great mod! I'm really enjoying it :D

Guest tomm434

Hey man I asked awhile ago about dukov for instance has he been added?

No.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for a great mod! I'm really enjoying it

Hey thanks!

Something else that happened to me:

During "Reilys Rutters" I managed to get as far as getting ready for the sex scene at the hotel between Brick, Reily and the Protagonist, when Xander (Think that's his name) made a beeline straight for the door.  After saving/loading a few times I managed to catch him before he left and the scene played out fine.  Unfortunatley, the 2 male members of Reilys Rangers (Donavan, and the other one) stayed at the hotel, and once the mutants had had enough (Reily goes to underworld) I went back to the hotel had they were still there, along with a naked Brick.  Also I think I may be missing a texture, because whore Reily is just a head and limbs until she has sex with a client.

Guest tomm434

BogBrush82, have you downloaded Resource pack?

EDIT:

I uploaded hotfix15. it should fix Brick, Donohan and Butcher issues at least when quest is ended.

EDIT:

Hotfix16. Thanks Nomenklacher for the efforts.