FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Guest tomm434

The update (v1.09) is here.

Don't forget to redownload resources!

Thanks Loogie!

If you start game after completing "Peace of tail" (ex "Citadel") quest - press "update" button.  But it'll be better if you completed the quest again.

Im not sure if i've screwed up with bad mods next to this one but i'm stuck in the main quest line.

After the agreement to have peace with the supermutants outside GNR, i see sarah and reddin have sex while i stand there watching. The other mutant doesn't come to me and interacting does nothing. Talking to marcus just crashes the game.

Although not in this Debug, i've tried around 4-5 different games and i have yet to get the "What a big town you have" quest as the kitchen mutant just ends up not doing anything after i offer the Player to them. Might be related to a mod i have i shouldn't...

FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul-Debug--2014-11-25--1-16-33.txt

Guest tomm434
How would you go about keeping Reddin alive?

Just follow instruction to start GNR sequence (screenshot is on the mod's page) and you won't miss it.

After the agreement to have peace with the supermutants outside GNR, i see sarah and reddin have sex while i stand there watching. The other mutant doesn't come to me and interacting does nothing. Talking to marcus just crashes the game.

On your stage Marcus should speak to player after having sex with Sarah. What happens after?

Although not in this Debug, i've tried around 4-5 different games and i have yet to get the "What a big town you have" quest as the kitchen mutant just ends up not doing anything after i offer the Player to them. Might be related to a mod i have i shouldn't...

How did you get to "What a big town you have" if you haven't managed to finish GNR sequence? Did you use old save?

I never tried mod with Sexout v.88 as you have. I'll check it when I have time. Meanwhile I would be glad if you send me your save just before talking to Sarah (to start GNR sequence) - I haven't got TTW saves left on my HDD and that will save time.

Also disable TTWmutant rebalance just in case.

Guest tomm434

1. How do you use spoilers? I can't find the button anymore

2. She shouldn't have been kidnapped. It;'s bug but ir should have been fixed by now. Did you start new game with new version? Or did you use old save? have you got through Rotunda scene with "Doug" or not?

Guest tomm434
No he was not. I think by the time I got around to the rotunda, I was shunned by the mutants.

he?

ooh crap.

First I got reported this bug by Loogie long time ago.

My custom rotund quest shouldn't start for male player under any cirsumctances. But somehow it does. I've looked every script and I couldn't find the reason so in the end I made script block for female male player.

I'm totally sorry! I'll make another script block for male player and upload the update.

Who is lying here is not original Sydney - I just disable original one.

I think you can enable her via console command

"xx003a77".enable -  (with brackets!!)  where xx is the load order for Fallout3.esm

She will appear whetherer she was before being disabled and pick appropriate script package

Guest tomm434

Wait. I need to specify: Are you playing male character?

Because I already have script there which stops quest for male player and it should work and block kidnap scene even if quest starts

if GetPCisSex Male == 1 ; WTF I don't know why quest starts.
stopquest aams15Rotunda
return
endif

Yes I am playing as a male character. It's no worries, also  :D I barely finished the Main Questline for Fallout 3 (excluding Broken Steel) so when I start a new game, eventually, it won't happen again. OH! I LOVED the Fall of the Lone Wanderer quest btw. The explosion toward the end was pretty epic. The fight was too awesome. Favorite quest. 

Guest tomm434

Yeah thank :) I'm glad you liked it.

But this thing worries me a lot - I don't know what's triggering kidnap scene then. UseInfo doesn't show anything. I think I'll put additional script blockers inside the spell to be sure.

Guest tomm434

Well- from debug log

Processing Marcus under 1D137DB9 id

Marcus is not disabled
Marcus is dead
Marcus is NOT in original cell
Marcus is in same cell with Player
Marcus is NOT locked by Sexout

That means he's here but.. he's dead.

I don't know what might have killed him.I think you can respawn him

try "1D137DB9".Resurrect  -with brackets.

I didn't want to make him essential. I don't know why he might die in your playthrough.

I am at my wits end. Something in the mod broke hard when I updated past Sexout 2.6.83 and now none of the animations start. When I used that version of Sexout they still worked, but even with clean starts with the current version and its requirements nothing starts. I've turned mods on and off trying to locate the problem, and I totally reinstalled TTW, and I can only conclude the problem is somewhere in Sexout itself.

First file is what it says when I try to talk to mutants with my old save (All the dialogue still works, they just wander off right afterwards). Second is the debug when I try to initiate the scene with Butch in the prologue (He launches right into the "Come on Tunnelsnakes..." dialogue). I'm afraid I don't know how to copy the console text from within the game, but I can get it for you if you need it.

EDIT: I should add that I tried the masturbate command in both saves, and it didn't work. NOTHING showed up in the console.

FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul-Debug--2014-11-28--22-42-4.txt

FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul-Debug--2014-11-28--22-47-55.txt

Edited by questionaccount