meu1133 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 12 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said: i did. i add .bak to aset common model, asset common model info, image_en, table_en. i put.bak to all the original file. but then the weird thing is that, after that the game could not start at all, but after i remove every .bak the game then can start. but in trails 1st chapter. i put .bak to all original file and the game can still start and the mod all work. i can provide you a screen recording for proof if you dont believe. @meu1133 If the game failed to launch after you added ".bak," it means you didn't run `extract.py` correctly. Did you move the asset files to the right location? You need to run `extract.py` from the original `pac` folder first and then move only the necessary folders. I’ve attached a screenshot showing the state of my folders for reference.
ModerMA Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) I made a mod for Joshua. Since the model has been changed, the mark on his shoulder didn’t fit properly, so I moved it to a different position. An optional texture without the mark is also included. You only need to change the file extension and replace the texture. I’m also wondering why none of the xinput1_4.dll files seem to work. Either the game won’t launch, or it crashes when loading Joshua. The only method that works for me is unpacking all the assets and replacing them directly. Is there any other way to get it working? 2nd nude joshua.zip Edited September 18 by ModerMA 1
meu1133 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 18 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said: i did. i add .bak to aset common model, asset common model info, image_en, table_en. i put.bak to all the original file. but then the weird thing is that, after that the game could not start at all, but after i remove every .bak the game then can start. but in trails 1st chapter. i put .bak to all original file and the game can still start and the mod all work. i can provide you a screen recording for proof if you dont believe. @meu1133 Looking at the details more closely, why did you add `.bak` to `image_en`? I didn't add it. That might be the reason why it didn't run.
lmaple Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 11:44 AM, amorrow28 said: One more mod from me, bunnygirl outfits (from Kai no Kiseki) because why not. Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. This mod does work with the demo. The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added Anelace, Josette and Julia. Sky2nd_Bunnygirls.7z 61.25 MB · 2 downloads Instructions: I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Miscellaneous: Reveal hidden contents Topless variants by @bob143 Orange texture for Estelle by @SonicMan1234 and updated for Sky 2nd by @AltinaSama Skin texture and physics mod by @qq4527 (textures need to be lz4 compressed) Thick variants by @Fartlockerr Enjoy! upload a simplified chinese translation of bunnygirls.kurodlc.json 出于旧版简体中文用语习惯,服装名称中Kloe按「科洛丝」翻译而不是「克萝塞」 update: support viewer mode Bunnygirls.kurodlc.json Edited September 20 by lmaple 2
lmaple Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) Simplified Chinese translation json : 出于旧版简体中文用语习惯,服装名称中Kloe按「科洛丝」翻译而不是「克萝塞」 update: support viewer mode DOACosplayMod.kurodlc.json Edited September 20 by lmaple 2
RomZZes Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Hi everyone! I'm using a Russian localization mod Spoiler https://cdn.boosty.to/file/bd69e3ea-6ea4-4c47-8609-85609141379d?user_id=42774631&content_id=12166385&expire_time=1789829570&sign=da241bbc2b0075aee3397bc3b3331fe00705560d8b469dfe159f594e16cac795 , but whenever I use it, the characters lose their modified textures. If I don't use the localization mod, the textures don't disappear. I've figured out that the issue is related to xinput1_4.dll. I had a similar problem with *Trails in the Sky: First Chapter*, but I managed to find a universal xinput1_4.dll file. I can't seem to find a solution for the second game, though. Please help! 1
_QED Posted September 18 Posted September 18 [Soft-NSFW]Klose Royal Fav Fit Style is now available. DL Spoiler I know there's high demand for far more revealing mods right now, so apologies for going against the current thread trend with this low-exposure design! This specific design is a personal favorite, and I've been preparing it for the second game's release since the first game ended. In my headcanon, this is Klose's "Fav Fit," similar to my "Estelle Fav Fit." But since she is Her Highness the Princess, I aimed for a "Fav Fit" style that looks like a royal's casual attire 😅 7
Your Cinderella Posted September 18 Posted September 18 @meu1133see that video please and tell me whats wrong
lmaple Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 11:41 AM, amorrow28 said: The women of Trails in the Sky are back with more cosplay from DOA! (Try out pack 1 here and pack 3 here!) A new outfit for each lady, as you can see above. Again, there are variations and bonus costumes as well. Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia. Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod2.7z 87.99 MB · 2 downloads Instructions: I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Miscellaneous: Reveal hidden contents Topless variants by @bob143 Innocence mod by @Vanguard84 Bloody Devotion (Sparkling Blue mod) by @Vanguard84 Want more? See collection 1 here and collection 3 here! Enjoy! Simplified Chinese translation json 出于旧版简体中文用语习惯,服装名称中Kloe按「科洛丝」翻译而不是「克萝塞」 update: support viewer mode DOACosplayMod2.kurodlc.json Edited September 20 by lmaple 2
lmaple Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 11:53 AM, amorrow28 said: One more DOA mod! (Try out pack 1 here and pack 2 here!) The original was for Estelle only, but I have expanded it to all four main girls. Again, there are variations; instead of bonus costumes there are re-colors of the bonus costumes from pack 2 (pack 2 not required). Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly the same as the original (or at least it will be after I upload the backport), but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia. Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod3_v1.0.1.7z 78.05 MB · 2 downloads Instructions: I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Reveal hidden contents v1.0.1 Applied (required) compression to the textures for the variants v1.0.0 Initial Release Want more? See collection 1 here and collection 2 here! Enjoy! Simplified Chinese translation json: 出于旧版简体中文用语习惯,服装名称中Kloe按「科洛丝」翻译而不是「克萝塞」 update: support viewer mode DOACosplayMod3.kurodlc.json Edited September 20 by lmaple 2
doug022965 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) Anyone else having a gpu utilization of 22% and no ramp up, launched the first one and boom works great, no matter what I do it won't use the dedicated gpu, also sora loose loader for 1st only works on the second if you unpack assets and rename the extension (example: image.pac to image.pac.bak) game version 1.03.1 also removed the xinput_1_4.dll and still made no difference with the GPU issues. Nvidia driver 616.92 Edited September 18 by doug022965 Further Context
sapiradio Posted September 18 Posted September 18 16 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said: You need to move the extracted folder (asset and table folder) to where the .exe is.
meu1133 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 45 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said: what the... You didn't move the 'asset' and 'table' folders to the correct locations... Please read the guide again; it states that you need to move two folders. The photo I attached shows the correct locations for these two folders. 2
amorrow28 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 54 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said: The video doesn’t work for me, I see some sort of YouTube configuration error. I haven’t gotten to Ruan yet, I’m still in the prologue so I can only confirm the costumes can be bought in Le Locle. (Sadly I have played this game for less than 2 hours as I have been busy with work and family.) But it sounds like people are helping!
amorrow28 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 1 hour ago, _QED said: [Soft-NSFW]Klose Royal Fav Fit Style is now available. DL Hide contents I know there's high demand for far more revealing mods right now, so apologies for going against the current thread trend with this low-exposure design! This specific design is a personal favorite, and I've been preparing it for the second game's release since the first game ended. In my headcanon, this is Klose's "Fav Fit," similar to my "Estelle Fav Fit." But since she is Her Highness the Princess, I aimed for a "Fav Fit" style that looks like a royal's casual attire 😅 This is a very cute design, @_QED-san! I love it. Please do not apologize for sharing great mods, plenty of us enjoy your mods. 😁 5
legion91 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, _QED said: [Soft-NSFW]Klose Royal Fav Fit Style is now available. DL Reveal hidden contents I know there's high demand for far more revealing mods right now, so apologies for going against the current thread trend with this low-exposure design! This specific design is a personal favorite, and I've been preparing it for the second game's release since the first game ended. In my headcanon, this is Klose's "Fav Fit," similar to my "Estelle Fav Fit." But since she is Her Highness the Princess, I aimed for a "Fav Fit" style that looks like a royal's casual attire 😅 Thank you @_QED for your work - your mods are always a must-have for me in any game that you are modding. 3
Crazy Landlord Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 8/22/2026 at 2:11 AM, lmaple said: compile a loose file loader for Sky/Sora 2nd demo. Update v1.01 for Steam release https://github.com/lmaple0/sora2looseload put xinput1_4.dll into the root directory. For Linux/Steam Deck players, please add launch option "WINEDLLOVERRIDES="xinput1_4=n,b" %command%" no quotation remark required. test for demo sora2looseloader v1.0.7z 15.97 kB · 1 download test for release sora2looseload-v1.0.1-win64.zip 17.31 kB · 1 download test for demo is ok on game version 1.03.1 & 1.03.2 test for release is not ok on game version 1.03.2
AceMan3k Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, Mio212 said: still no nude mods for anelace? +1 We need this 1
doug022965 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 5 hours ago, doug022965 said: Anyone else having a gpu utilization of 22% and no ramp up, launched the first one and boom works great, no matter what I do it won't use the dedicated gpu, also sora loose loader for 1st only works on the second if you unpack assets and rename the extension (example: image.pac to image.pac.bak) game version 1.03.1 also removed the xinput_1_4.dll and still made no difference with the GPU issues. Nvidia driver 616.92 managed to find a fix, copy and paste the files and one folder within the fix folder to were the sora_2nd.exe is (Leaving this here just incase someone else has this problem) Trails.in.the.Sky.2nd.Chapter.FIXED.7z Edited September 18 by doug022965 Added File 3
jerry10506 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Would love to see someone remove the spats for the Cheerful Star outfits in a similar way to the mod for Estelle's default fit. 1
Crazy Landlord Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/18/2026 at 1:06 AM, alday69 said: many hours later and all it took for me to transfer ALL my mods from chapter 1 into 2 was the correct xinput file. was having invisible bodies and crashing without it. now even my custom menu portraits show. i used the xinput from https://www.nexusmods.com/trailsintheskysecondchapter/mods/5?tab=files after copying the asset folders from 1 into my 2 directly, the mods loaded without doing anything else. in my case, steamgg version, none of the xinput file uploaded here so far work or even the lastest public 1.0 version released hours ago. xinput1_4.zip 18.17 kB · 4 downloads this xinput file is not compatible with 2nd dlc mod release in this topic(game would crash when getting on the dlc outfit), it's only support mod moving from 1st game. 1
amorrow28 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 (edited) 6 hours ago, jerry10506 said: Would love to see someone remove the spats for the Cheerful Star outfits in a similar way to the mod for Estelle's default fit. I will do this, it’s on my list. Has that DLC already been released? EDIT: Here is the mod. Edited September 19 by amorrow28 7
jerry10506 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 19 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: I will do this, it’s on my list. Has that DLC already been released? It has. I played through the prologue last night with both Estelle and Analace equipped with them. Thank you very much for your work. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now