Jump to content

Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, _QED said:

Thanks for asking, and sorry for any confusion! The only other place I upload to is AyakaMods, so I'm assuming you're referring to that. The short answer is: you can basically just grab the highest version number regardless of the site.

I initially posted a preliminary build (v0.9x) on LL while waiting for the game category to be added on AyakaMods, and then uploaded v1.0+ to AyakaMods once the full game was out. The changes were tiny, perfectionist micro-adjustments for my own satisfaction, so it totally makes sense that you didn't notice any difference lol.

I didn't think it was worth bumping the LL thread just for such minor tweaks, so I left the LL upload as it was.

 

Funnily enough, the AyakaMods community is the complete opposite of LL—I've received quite a few requests asking for less revealing outfits, more than I expected (especially requests saying 'the skirt is too short, please make it a bit longer' lol).

Moving forward, I'm planning to separate the releases based on the platform:

  • LoversLab: Focuses heavily on maximum reveal.

  • AyakaMods: Focuses on more modest, tuned adjustments without prioritizing reveal.

I'll look into a clearer version numbering system going forward, but for now, just pick whichever style suits your taste best!

I understand the situation now. Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

I also agree with the comments about the skirt being too short. I was also happy when you took my previous comment in the Xanadu thread into consideration and made the haori longer.

Personally, I feel that a design where something is only briefly visible depending on the timing, or where you get a quick glimpse of it during an action (or at least feel like you did lol), might actually embody your “Chirarism” concept even better.

I feel that LL has a much stronger demand for “straight-up erotic” mods, while AyakaMods seems to have more demand for a kind of “elegant sexiness that fits naturally into the game’s world and atmosphere.”

Of course, I don't mean that one is better or worse than the other. Rather, I feel that your style and the direction of “Chirarism” are a particularly good fit for the AyakaMods community.

I’m sorry if this comes across as a bit presumptuous. I’d be happy if you could just take it as one opinion from one user of your mods.」

Edited by _dandyharry
Posted

As with Xanadu, these are just suggestions.

a. I feel that a more vanilla-style design for Kloe's underwear would fit the game's world better.

b. I think immersion could be enhanced if Anelace and Scherazard also had costumes that felt like a natural extension of their vanilla designs, similar to Kloe's school uniform.

Of course, I think the current mods are great as they are. Both of these suggestions may not really fit the style of LL, but I'd appreciate it if you could take them simply as one person's opinion.(^^;
 

Posted

Yo, so like — you know how it is when the guys are all talkin' 'bout the mods, right?Everybody hyped, everybody wantin' somethin'. And I'm thinkin', ayy, bet, if y'all
puttin' requests out there, I'm ridin' with it too, for sure. But here's the thing, fam —not that lil' kids-menu mod situation, nah. You remember Kirizumu? That one? Make it
topless for me, yeah? Supposedly thirty seconds, they sayin'. Thirty! And look, Amorrow'smod been goin' hard on me, straight up, no cap. So when Lokobic finally drops his...
I ain't even gonna last, I swear.

Posted

I translated into French the four mods by the author amorrow28. Install them in the table_fr folder.

Of course, don’t forget to put the resources from the amorrow28 mods into the asset folder.

 

DOACosplayMod_FR.kurodlc.json mod Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod_v1.0.1 by author amorrow28

DOACosplayMod2_FR.kurodlc.json mod Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod2_v1.0.1 by author amorrow28

DOACosplayMod3_FR.kurodlc.json mod Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod3_v1.0.2 by author amorrow28

Bunnygirls_FR.kurodlc.json mod Sky2nd_Bunnygirls_v1.0.1 by author amorrow28

 

TraductionFranaise.thumb.jpg.0464391fd9e240681fa4568b6b3c8e23.jpg

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:08 PM, lakovic said:

Thank you all for your anticipation. My current plan is to first port the 1st mod over to 2nd for use. Porting to 2nd isn't difficult, but lately I've been so immersed in AI research that I can't pull myself away, and I want to have AI help me port the entire 1st_mod this time. Even though I could just do it manually right away — it might only take half a day — I really want AI to go through a complete workflow once, and to learn more things, so I can optimize my workflow going forward. So everyone just wait another 2–3 days.

After that, I'll add new outfits for 2nd. I'm a bit short on inspiration for these outfits, and I'm still looking for more suitable outfits to assign each character their own exclusive outfit. I've finished a few outfits so far, but I feel it's not enough yet and I need to keep adding more. I should be able to release the full version in about a month.

Just a thought on the inspiration front. One of my fav parts of your mods is the sexy NPC mods. One additional outfit per main team sounds awesome. But expanding the NPC gear may bring some new ideas.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, _dandyharry said:

 

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback as always!

I completely agree with your thoughts on the essence of "Chirarism" and how it fits the atmosphere on AyakaMods. Your suggestions regarding Kloe's underwear and more vanilla-friendly outfits for Anelace and Scherazard make total sense, so I'll definitely keep them in mind for future updates.

Also, regarding the female town NPCs from 1st that we talked about earlier, my port will only be a modest tweak focused on mini-skirts. Since it's quite mild for LL's general taste, I'm planning to release that on AyakaMods instead.

If you're looking for full-nude or more explicit NPC mods, I'm sure other talented modders here on LL will deliver on that front, so waiting for their releases would be your best bet.

Thanks again for the support!

Edited by _QED
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, _QED said:

 

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback as always!

I completely agree with your thoughts on the essence of "Chirarism" and how it fits the atmosphere on AyakaMods. Your suggestions regarding Kloe's underwear and more vanilla-friendly outfits for Anelace and Scherazard make total sense, so I'll definitely keep them in mind for future updates.

Also, regarding the female town NPCs from 1st that we talked about earlier, my port will only be a modest tweak focused on mini-skirts. Since it's quite mild for LL's general taste, I'm planning to release that on AyakaMods instead.

If you're looking for full-nude or more explicit NPC mods, I'm sure other talented modders here on LL will deliver on that front, so waiting for their releases would be your best bet.

Thanks again for the support!

 

To those who look at the screenshots of @_QED-san's mods and decide they are not sexy enough, you are missing out.  The game is filled with upskirt moments when you use them!

 

13 hours ago, fakecheng said:

----------Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter Estelle Underwear Mod----------

Header.thumb.jpg.88db7202567068dd0a825f863c4b4c40.jpg

(The panty model is transplanted from @amorrow28 Estelle no shorts mod.)

 

----------Preview & Download----------

here

 

You can find other underwear mods here.

 

*Please do not repost or re-upload my published mods without my prior consent.

 

*請勿在未經本人事先同意的情況下轉載或重新上傳本人發佈的模組。

 

Installation:

 

1. Follow this tutorial to unpack 'asset_common_model.pac' and 'image.pac'.

2. Choose the model you want to install, and place the MDL files into the game base folder\asset\common\model.

3. Open the 'Textures' folder, and move the 'asset' folder into the game base folder.

 

Amazing 大佬, I'm so happy you are active again and your mods are back!

Edited by amorrow28
Posted

Hey @Fartlockerr can you make an edit of your thick bunnysuit so it looks like bobs exposed one with permission if needed, got the dlc mods working the culprit was your .json installing the original doa.jsons worked, was trying to install both (Facepalm Moment)

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

 

To those who look at the screenshots of @_QED-san's mods and decide they are not sexy enough, you are missing out.  The game is filled with upskirt moments when you use them!

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words, @amorrow28-san!
It makes me truly happy that you perfectly understand the specific dedication I put into my work.

Thanks to your tools, I've really been enjoying the whole modding process, and I'm truly grateful for everything you've done.

My style might be a bit different from the mainstream tastes here on LL, but whenever I create a piece I'm genuinely satisfied with, you're the first person I want to show!

Edited by _QED
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, amorrow28 said:

Amazing 大佬, I'm so happy you are active again and your mods are back!

You're the real 大佬. You put a lot of effort into updating the cheat engine and maintaining the mod posts. I wish I could do more, but after trying to maintain those cheat tables, I realized I’ve already started to really hate game update patches.😂.

Edited by fakecheng
Posted
9 hours ago, Miya_F said:

你也按照我上面一楼的做法做的,不提供是因为不知道你用的是哪个mod版本,DOA3个mod版本不兼容,只能一次加载一个。

兄弟,我觉得已经弄明白了一切,一切都可以合理地运作,十分感谢你!

Posted
1 hour ago, SirSonic said:

dumb question probably but im new to modding these games. how do i delete mods?

 

Just delete the files you put in.  Be sure to restore backups of any files you overwrote.

 

1 hour ago, _QED said:

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words, @amorrow28-san!
It makes me truly happy that you perfectly understand the specific dedication I put into my work.

Thanks to your tools, I've really been enjoying the whole modding process, and I'm truly grateful for everything you've done.

My style might be a bit different from the mainstream tastes here on LL, but whenever I create a piece I'm genuinely satisfied with, you're the first person I want to show!

 

I'm very honored!

 

1 hour ago, fakecheng said:

You're the real 大佬. You put a lot of effort into updating the cheat engine and maintaining the mod posts. I wish I could do more, but after trying to maintain those cheat tables, I realized I’ve already started to really hate game update patches.😂.

 

I hate game update patches too!  I keep thinking I should just quit making cheat engine tables, they are the worst to maintain.  😄

Posted

Ok, I admit I did not expect so many problems with t_viewer.tbl!  I have pushed a new version of Kuro DLC Tools (including kurodlc_make_tbls.exe), version 1.0.20 available here, which will now tell you what file you are missing.

 

2026-09-2021_05_56-TrailsintheSky2ndChapter-Page15-AdultGaming-LoversLabMozillaFir.png.4bedc4811970a9f2f6d18cb112b89211.png

 

I also replaced kurodlc_make_tbls.exe in all of my Sky 2 mods with the new version.  I did not increase the version number of the mods (since nothing changed in the mod itself), and you do NOT need to download the new uploads if the mods are already working for you.

Posted
10 hours ago, Miya_F said:

你也按照我上面一楼的做法做,不提供是因为不知道你用的哪个mod版本,DOA3个mod版本不兼容,一次只能加载一个。

可以合并的,三个json放一起再运行kurodlc_make_tbls.exe就可以了

Posted (edited)
On 9/18/2026 at 1:38 PM, Onsokkun said:

Thats a shame. I guess the main mod I wanted was the removal of Estelle's shorts so thats all I'll be using then. Thanks for your answer!

You may already know this, but there is a user named pudchan on ayakamods who has released a mod called “No More Spats.”

It adds panties to most of the playable female characters, including DLC characters. Everything else remains vanilla, and it is a different mod from the one made by the author of Chirarism.

It seems to be working without any issues, judging by the number of downloads it has received. I won't post a link to the mod itself, but I thought it might be useful as a reference.

Edited by _dandyharry
Posted
7 hours ago, UmaGirl said:

Yo, so like — you know how it is when the guys are all talkin' 'bout the mods, right?Everybody hyped, everybody wantin' somethin'. And I'm thinkin', ayy, bet, if y'all
puttin' requests out there, I'm ridin' with it too, for sure. But here's the thing, fam —not that lil' kids-menu mod situation, nah. You remember Kirizumu? That one? Make it
topless for me, yeah? Supposedly thirty seconds, they sayin'. Thirty! And look, Amorrow'smod been goin' hard on me, straight up, no cap. So when Lokobic finally drops his...
I ain't even gonna last, I swear.

 

Can we get a mod to translate what you just said into English?

Posted
8 hours ago, UmaGirl said:

 

I wouldn't expect anything from the Chirarism author here anymore.
Lakovic is actually planning a release, though, so you might as well wait.
Complaining about it isn't going to make him release it any sooner. 😄
 

Posted (edited)

----------Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter Kloe Underwear Mod----------

Header.thumb.jpg.cf95134fbdd1c0563462acfbf330f6ff.jpg

 

----------Preview & Download----------

here

 

or

 

All-in-one pack download:

here

 

You can find other underwear mods here.

 

*Please do not repost or re-upload my published mods without my prior consent.

 

*請勿在未經本人事先同意的情況下轉載或重新上傳本人發佈的模組。

 

Installation:

 

1. Follow this tutorial to unpack 'asset_common_model.pac' and 'image.pac'.

2. Choose the model you want to install, and place the MDL files into the game base folder\asset\common\model.

3. Open the 'Textures' folder, and move the 'asset' folder into the game base folder.

Edited by fakecheng
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 3:18 PM, amorrow28 said:

 sky_unskirt.png.1e30a5213626ea563c01d351ecfbd5e4.png

 

Here is a port of my Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter UnSkirt mod!  It's been expanded for Sky 2nd, adding whatever new models seemed amenable to the UnSkirt treatment.

 

Sky2nd_UnSkirtMod.7z 10.52 MB · 3 downloads

 

This includes the playable women (who wear skirts) as well as a decent number of NPCs.  I know this mod is a little tame compared to the incredible mods available on this forum, but I still enjoy making these because you can see exactly what Falcom was hiding from you, and nothing more.*  ;)

 

Installation Instructions:

  • Follow this tutorial to unpack (and rename) asset_common_model.pac - please make sure your game still loads before proceeding to the next step!
  • Copy the asset folder from this mod into your base sky folder.  It should replace 47 files (possibly 48 files if you have some of my other mods installed).

Notes:

  Reveal hidden contents
  • *A few women (e.g. Anelace, Josette and Kanon) required some model reconstruction.  So maybe a little more than "nothing more"...
  • Again, I used my Estelle no shorts mod instead of hacking away at her dress, because I like that mod as-is so I applied to all her variants.
  • This is not a very big mod, because there really were not very many models I could feasibly remove skirts from.
  • Finally, most of these do not require DLC to enjoy but a few do.

 

Miscellaneous:

  Reveal hidden contents

Variants for Estelle no shorts mod: 1, 2 by @GUNPERMACHT

 

Enjoy!  (I know I will - I'm FINALLY done porting all my Sky 1st mods and can focus on playing the game!)

Thanks for the mod! But i would like to ask something, Estelle's NEO Bracer Outfit (chr5000_c50) and Classic Style (chr5000_c52) are not included, are they not amenable to have the spats removed?

Posted

whats will happen to my save file if i used a mod to give the characters their hot springs outfits but later on removed all mods by reinstalling/verifying file integrity (on steam)? will i be unable to access my saves or is there a way to remove the outfits from my inventory without needing to reinstall?

Posted
53 minutes ago, Croppy11 said:

whats will happen to my save file if i used a mod to give the characters their hot springs outfits but later on removed all mods by reinstalling/verifying file integrity (on steam)? will i be unable to access my saves or is there a way to remove the outfits from my inventory without needing to reinstall?

As far as I know, uninstalling and reinstalling the game through the Steam client should not affect your save files. I've personally done this many times and never had any problems with my saves.

Steam's file verification/reinstallation mainly restores the game's installation files, so it should remove the modded files without deleting your saves. However, I don't know of a way to remove a specific outfit from your inventory without knowing how that particular mod works.

So, if you're worried about your saves, I'd recommend backing them up first just to be safe, then uninstalling/reinstalling or verifying the game files through Steam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...