Jump to content

Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter


Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, KageKira said:

 

Screenshot_20260919_005528.png

confirmed its just with your outfit, also glitched in the costume menu, unable to replicate it though and it seems to fix itself by unequipping and reequipping the outfit

Posted (edited)
On 8/21/2026 at 1:51 PM, woofhat said:

Estelle nude mod

 

1.jpg.8f0e786fa88dc805080acc311341a97f.jpg

2.jpg.af99e90ddddcb7aba82a3bf8e1afed49.jpg

 

Estelle.7z 5.11 MB · 29 次下載

 

Sky 1st mod can't be used directly, it needs a few adjustments.

 

Thanks to @amorrow28 for the technical support, you're always the first.

 

Thank you, woofhat, for sharing such a great mod! I really love it. I was wondering if it might be possible to make some adjustments to the fingers, if you’re open to it. No worries at all if not!

1.jpg

 

2.jpg

Edited by hacg2022
Posted

有没有谁可以告诉我这种情况该怎么办,我向asset的model文件夹中加入了一个1st时的变体mdl,再打开游戏时就变成第二张图片中的样子了。之后我重复装配了许多遍都解决不了。图一是我另开了一个存档并在图二中选择了“是”之后的商店,皮肤无法使用,但在商店中条目仍然存在但无法购买。(顺带一提,在一个剧情早期的存档里不知道为什么可以正常使用一部分)2026-09-19162350.thumb.png.0ede3ae85ff74617e7290f7f30aa26a9.png2026-09-19162408.thumb.png.3c694826e0916b8cc792a64e54e7054a.png

Posted (edited)

Sorry in advance for the possibly stupid question, but is there any way to set any of these up with an in game toggle? similar to some of the old CS ones done with 3DMigoto? Either way, great work on all of this stuff, especially this fast! 

Edited by rainedrop184
Posted (edited)
On 9/18/2026 at 1:01 AM, Fartlockerr said:

Hi all,

I have made a DLC mod with the models I updated for the demo. I've also added about twice as many outfits (4 estelle, 3 schera, 2 khloe, 1 anelace)

Base Bodies and Models are modified from @lakovic and a few edits from @SuperKam1

I have also included a table_en folder that has the 4 DLC packs shared from @amorrow28, and my models added as well. ONLY use this folder if you want all of this and have an English game version, otherwise follow the instructions amorrow has provided to create custom tables.

Please let me know you hit any issues

 

Screenshot2026-09-01203602.png.e82d572374e375e66ccdd10d929ae039.png

More Samples:

 

 

Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip 120.93 MB · 2 downloads

If I'm playing the Chinese version, will I still be able to use the DLC outfits listed in table_en?
Is there any way I can get these DLC outfits to work in Table_TC?

Edited by Wilson168
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 6:02 PM, Mayor2210 said:

I unpacked the asset folder according to the tutorial and replaced the original chr5000_c10.mdl with the modded one. However, after I entered the game, there was no change—the shorts did not disappear. Could you please help me fix this issue? Thank you very much!!

I think I found the reason. The mod works by removing the shorts from the original outfit, but there's another outfit called "Classic Clothes" that looks the same as the original and still has shorts. It was just a mix-up on my part!

Posted
On 2026/9/18 at AM1点36分, IBfree said:

image.jpeg.f738467abc56c468546135e948347a8c.jpeg

就像我第一次做的那样,现在我也能更换[温泉]。

这个模组只涵盖了四个女性角色:Estelle、Schera、Kloe和Tita。

提醒一下:谢拉有一点。另外三个完全空着。

这是因为我的PS无法读取DSS文件,所以我没能创建必要的差异。

如何获得温泉:使用训练师。

 

总之,好好利用它,享受吧!

【2nd】Estelle、Schera、Klhoe 和 Tita 裸体水疗Towels.zip.zip 26.22 MB · 3次下载

您好,我这边将模组复制到源文件夹后,一旦切换为裸体模组就会闪退,目前能用上的只有艾斯蒂尔去掉安全裤的模组和您提供的获取道具的作弊软件。请问有什么办法它吗?自己尝试了很久也没有成功

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wilson168 said:

If I'm playing the Chinese version, will I still be able to use the DLC outfits listed in table_en?
Is there any way I can get these DLC outfits to work in Table_TC?

 

refer to this post 

 

use sky_pac_extract.py to extract pac/steam/table_tc.pac

 

put t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_name.tbl ,t_shop.tbl and corresponding json in a separate folder.

 

Run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe to merge the tbl files.

 

Edited by lmaple
Posted

Quick question, If I install the paid mods of lakovic of 1st chapter, and make custom tables, will they work as normal? Or do I need to make some changes / move some other files to be compatable for 2nd chapter? Thanks :)

Posted
12 minutes ago, Druzamm said:

Quick question, If I install the paid mods of lakovic of 1st chapter, and make custom tables, will they work as normal? Or do I need to make some changes / move some other files to be compatable for 2nd chapter? Thanks :)

i already tried it, doesnt work. like some of the face is gone, some of the body is gone. so yeah it dont work properly.

Posted
12 minutes ago, Your Cinderella said:

i already tried it, doesnt work. like some of the face is gone, some of the body is gone. so yeah it dont work properly.

Thanks for your reply :)

Posted
1 hour ago, youthljy said:

您好,我这边将模组复制到源文件夹后,一旦切换为裸体模组就会闪退,目前能用上的只有艾斯蒂尔去掉安全裤的模组和您提供的获取道具的作弊软件。请问有什么办法它吗?自己尝试了很久也没有成功

也许会和其他mod不兼容,建议先卸载其他所有模组。只安装泡澡服mod的情况下是完美运行的,如需安装其他模组请多备份原文件,逐个尝试。

Posted

Anyone having problems with the game crashing when you equip one of @amorrow28's DLC costumes?  The moment I equipped one of the bunny girl suits on a girl, the game instantly crashes.

Posted

@lakovic Any indications if you will be releasing a mod soon? There's widespread demand. Thank you to all the creators here. You all do a fantastic job. But i love the laks work and am eagerly awaiting.

Posted
1 hour ago, IBfree said:

也许会和其他mod不兼容,建议先卸载其他所有模组。只安装泡澡服mod的情况下是完美运行的,如需安装其他模组请多备份原文件,逐个尝试。

我成功了。感谢大佬的模组

Posted
18 minutes ago, dst211 said:

@lakovic Any indications if you will be releasing a mod soon? There's widespread demand. Thank you to all the creators here. You all do a fantastic job. But i love the laks work and am eagerly awaiting.

Thank you all for your anticipation. My current plan is to first port the 1st mod over to 2nd for use. Porting to 2nd isn't difficult, but lately I've been so immersed in AI research that I can't pull myself away, and I want to have AI help me port the entire 1st_mod this time. Even though I could just do it manually right away — it might only take half a day — I really want AI to go through a complete workflow once, and to learn more things, so I can optimize my workflow going forward. So everyone just wait another 2–3 days.

After that, I'll add new outfits for 2nd. I'm a bit short on inspiration for these outfits, and I'm still looking for more suitable outfits to assign each character their own exclusive outfit. I've finished a few outfits so far, but I feel it's not enough yet and I need to keep adding more. I should be able to release the full version in about a month.

Posted
5 minutes ago, lakovic said:

Thank you all for your anticipation. My current plan is to first port the 1st mod over to 2nd for use. Porting to 2nd isn't difficult, but lately I've been so immersed in AI research that I can't pull myself away, and I want to have AI help me port the entire 1st_mod this time. Even though I could just do it manually right away — it might only take half a day — I really want AI to go through a complete workflow once, and to learn more things, so I can optimize my workflow going forward. So everyone just wait another 2–3 days.

After that, I'll add new outfits for 2nd. I'm a bit short on inspiration for these outfits, and I'm still looking for more suitable outfits to assign each character their own exclusive outfit. I've finished a few outfits so far, but I feel it's not enough yet and I need to keep adding more. I should be able to release the full version in about a month.

Hearing you could finish porting your 1st Chapter mod for this game in half a day is crazy!  ...But then again that sounds just like you 😄

 

Anyway I'll be looking forward to the port.

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 1:01 AM, Fartlockerr said:

Hi all,

I have made a DLC mod with the models I updated for the demo. I've also added about twice as many outfits (4 estelle, 3 schera, 2 khloe, 1 anelace)

Base Bodies and Models are modified from @lakovic and a few edits from @SuperKam1

I have also included a table_en folder that has the 4 DLC packs shared from @amorrow28, and my models added as well. ONLY use this folder if you want all of this and have an English game version, otherwise follow the instructions amorrow has provided to create custom tables.

Please let me know you hit any issues

 

Screenshot2026-09-01203602.png.e82d572374e375e66ccdd10d929ae039.png

More Samples:

 

Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip 120.93 MB · 2 downloads

This mod is based on @Fartlocker's nude Anelace mod — thanks to the original author.
I adjusted Anelace's body proportions and made the areola a bit smaller, to my own preference. Sharing it in case others have the same taste.
Files:
- chr5101_c301.mdl — model with the adjusted body
- sexybody02.dds / sexybody02_p.dds / sexybody02_n.dds —  textures with a smaller areola and no pubic hair
- everything else is left untouched
(The areola is painted on three maps — diffuse / parameter / normal — so I edited all three; changing only one does nothing.)
Install: just extract and overwrite into your game folder
- ...\asset\common\model\
- ...\asset\dx11\image\
Note: the original mod belongs to Fartlocker; this is only a modification of it. If you want to re-upload it, please check with the original author first — I'll take it down if they'd rather it not be posted.
(English translation by an LLM)

Spoiler

priview.jpg.8a58ebf0761a873346e9d79fa0c8ec08.jpg

 

(Anelace normal size) base on Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip

Posted

 sky_unskirt.png.1e30a5213626ea563c01d351ecfbd5e4.png

 

Here is a port of my Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter UnSkirt mod!  It's been expanded for Sky 2nd, adding whatever new models seemed amenable to the UnSkirt treatment.

 

Sky2nd_UnSkirtMod.7z

 

This includes the playable women (who wear skirts) as well as a decent number of NPCs.  I know this mod is a little tame compared to the incredible mods available on this forum, but I still enjoy making these because you can see exactly what Falcom was hiding from you, and nothing more.*  ;)

 

Installation Instructions:

  • Follow this tutorial to unpack (and rename) asset_common_model.pac - please make sure your game still loads before proceeding to the next step!
  • Copy the asset folder from this mod into your base sky folder.  It should replace 47 files (possibly 48 files if you have some of my other mods installed).

Notes:

Spoiler
  • *A few women (e.g. Anelace, Josette and Kanon) required some model reconstruction.  So maybe a little more than "nothing more"...
  • Again, I used my Estelle no shorts mod instead of hacking away at her dress, because I like that mod as-is so I applied to all her variants.
  • This is not a very big mod, because there really were not very many models I could feasibly remove skirts from.
  • Finally, most of these do not require DLC to enjoy but a few do.

 

Miscellaneous:

Spoiler

Variants for Estelle no shorts mod: 1, 2 by @GUNPERMACHT

 

Enjoy!  (I know I will - I'm FINALLY done porting all my Sky 1st mods and can focus on playing the game!)

Posted
12 minutes ago, ata0z said:

I'm a little late, but did they stop using the slender body textures they started using Kai?

 

Yes, a long time ago (after Hajimari no Kiseki).  Falcom started modifying the slender body textures to prevent loli nude mods in Kuro no Kiseki 1.

Posted

quick question, I can't seam to be able to extract just one spacific pac file using the  sky_extract_pac.py, as I could in Sky 1st. I put the sky_extract_pac.py in it's correct folder, but when i drag and drop the pac file onto the  sky_extract_pac.py , file doesn't extract. the only way it works is if i double click the  sky_extract_pac.py  and extract everything. It's not a big deal as i made a copy of the extracted folders for future needs, but just curious in case i may have extract thhe assets file needed after future updates as I had to do in past with Sky 1st, as the loose file loader doesn't seam to be working for me in Sky 2nd, likw it did in 1st. I place the .dll file in root folder, but game fails to load untill i remove the file  and add  a .bak extention to the original pac files, then game loads normally with working  mods. anyone know why this is and how to correct? thanks.

Posted

I'd love to see a Estelle No Panties mod, combining Amorrow28's No Shorts mod with a nude mod! 

 

Also, I have a question about loose file loading, the Assets folder, and all that. I vaguely understand that the way the loose file loader works is that it treats the root directory structure as the PAC file, and if /assets/ or whatever other folder contains a replacement file, it loads that instead of file inside the PAC. 
 

Something that's difficult to manage is keeping track of filenames and what models they've replaced. Would it be feasible to modify the loose file loader so that it ignores an additional folder level beyond /asset/common/model/?

For example, instead of having:

/asset/common/model/chr5000_c15.mdl

and having to remember that chr5000_c15.mdl is the replacement for Estelle's apron, I imagine it ending up like this:

/asset/common/model/Estelle Apron/chr5000_c15.mdl

The loose file loader would essentially ignore that last folder (Estelle Apron) and still load the .mdl file as though it were directly in /asset/common/model/.

Would something like that be feasible as a modification to the loose file loader, potentially giving us a way to organize loose files into something resembling a mod package format?

Maybe rely on formatting a folder name to ensure load order. /01 Estelle Apron/

I guess this might be a suggestion for the sora1looseload github but it hasn't been updated in a year.

Posted
3 hours ago, lakovic said:

Thank you all for your anticipation. My current plan is to first port the 1st mod over to 2nd for use. Porting to 2nd isn't difficult, but lately I've been so immersed in AI research that I can't pull myself away, and I want to have AI help me port the entire 1st_mod this time. Even though I could just do it manually right away — it might only take half a day — I really want AI to go through a complete workflow once, and to learn more things, so I can optimize my workflow going forward. So everyone just wait another 2–3 days.

After that, I'll add new outfits for 2nd. I'm a bit short on inspiration for these outfits, and I'm still looking for more suitable outfits to assign each character their own exclusive outfit. I've finished a few outfits so far, but I feel it's not enough yet and I need to keep adding more. I should be able to release the full version in about a month.

 

I look forward to the spicy versions of Estelle's 2nd outfit. The A version of the 1st outfit was my favorite with the short skirt and panties on display. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...