Jump to content

Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter


Recommended Posts

Posted

测试了好久终于整好了,整合了DOA Cosplay 2服装 by @amorrow28,然后改了中文列表(这里花了1小时才搞明白),DOA Cosplay2 下面的果体补丁Innocence mod是1st帖子的,然后放进去人物模型会直接消失所以弃之不用。

整合了Nude variantsby @SuperKam1,因为喜欢右边那个小艾,所以解压后v1覆盖一下,NoUnderwear覆盖一下,v2再覆盖一下,NoUnderwear最后再覆盖一下

整合了Lewd environment mods by @Boltzmann1111 , 直接覆盖即可

DOA Cosplay 2提供了多个服装选择,这样默认就是果体那个,换了就是各种内衣和色色服装,然后加上色色环境(贴图、图标、各个商店的装饰等等),中间测试没有冲突,我非常满意。

20260918180624_1.jpg

20260919232759_1.jpg

20260920032801_1.jpg

20260920032834_1.jpg

20260920050339_1.jpg

20260920051011_1.jpg

20260920053812_1.jpg

20260920054653_1.jpg

20260920060639_1.jpg

20260920054730_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

----------Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter Estelle Underwear Mod----------

Header.thumb.jpg.88db7202567068dd0a825f863c4b4c40.jpg

(The panty model is transplanted from @amorrow28 Estelle no shorts mod.)

 

----------Preview & Download----------

here

 

or

 

All-in-one pack download:

here

 

You can find other underwear mods here.

 

*Please do not repost or re-upload my published mods without my prior consent.

 

*請勿在未經本人事先同意的情況下轉載或重新上傳本人發佈的模組。

 

Installation:

 

1. Follow this tutorial to unpack 'asset_common_model.pac' and 'image.pac'.

2. Choose the model you want to install, and place the MDL files into the game base folder\asset\common\model.

3. Open the 'Textures' folder, and move the 'asset' folder into the game base folder.

Edited by fakecheng
Posted
6 minutes ago, AkiraSilve said:

 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

image.png.b00fb207cad25dbaaff490ecd9fb4c92.png

You'll also need to include t_viewer.tbl now if using the latest version of the kurodlc_make_tbls utility.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Tallon-Zek said:

如果使用最新版本的 kurodlc_make_tbls 工具,你還需要包含 t_viewer.tbl now。

Unbelievable!!! It's fixed now!
Posted

我想我搞砸了一些内容,请问有人能提供一下原始"table_sc"(简体中文版本)中的t_costume.tbl ,t_dlc.tbl , t_item.tbl , t_shop.tbl , t_vierer.tbl这几个文件吗,非常感谢 

Posted (edited)

----------Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter Scherazard Underwear Mod----------

Header.thumb.jpg.816c411e9b7f6f298c2d8cdcae1917de.jpg

 

----------Preview & Download----------

here

 

or

 

All-in-one pack download:

here

 

You can find other underwear mods here.

 

*Please do not repost or re-upload my published mods without my prior consent.

 

*請勿在未經本人事先同意的情況下轉載或重新上傳本人發佈的模組。

 

Installation:

 

1. Follow this tutorial to unpack 'asset_common_model.pac' and 'image.pac'.

2. Choose the model you want to install, and place the MDL files into the game base folder\asset\common\model.

3. Open the 'Textures' folder, and move the 'asset' folder into the game base folder.

Edited by fakecheng
Posted

This mod replaces the portraits of all playable female characters, provided in both 2K and 4K.
A note upfront, and the part I care about most:
I'm not a professional artist, so I used AI to generate this set of portraits, trying as hard as I could to keep the style consistent. But given my limited ability, there are quite a few parts that look unnatural and don't hold up to close inspection. I'm aware of them, and honestly frustrated that I can't fix them. So this mod is more of a starting point than a finished work — I'd genuinely welcome any capable creator to build a more polished, elegant portrait replacement from this idea.
What's included:
- Replaces all playable female character portraits
- Each character has both a 2K (2048) and a 4K (4096) version
- Same format as the game (LZ4-compressed BC7 / DXGI 98 DDS), so it's a drop-in replacement
Installation:
1. Back up your original image.pak and the game first.
2. Extract image.pak using the appropriate unpacking tool.
3. Go to the extracted asset\dx11\image\ folder.
4. Copy the .dds files from this mod's rebuild folder over the ones there (overwrite by same name). No need to repack image.pak.
Notes:
- Match file names carefully (xxx.dds = 2K, xxx_4k.dds = 4K).
- Keep backups of the originals; every file here uses the original file name.
- If a game update changes the image.pak structure, re-extract before replacing.
Known issues:
- Some characters have unnatural details, incorrect/malformed limbs (hands, feet, joints, etc.), and edge/proportion problems (inherent to AI generation) that I can't fix myself.
- If you have a better approach, feel free to point it out or improve and release it.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial fan-made mod, for learning and sharing only. Do not use it commercially; all assets belong to their original rights holders. Please do not resell it.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5c4943b1e12922a4c0153003251b300.pngst_c5002.thumb.png.1c7e92b63bc80bbf339c93bb3f462a2a.pngst_c5004.thumb.png.4e9e06f938042506f130d0f6939db326.pngst_c5101.thumb.png.3bc61ff7a40b3145a5bdb338d4f20a4c.pngst_c5106.thumb.png.64b1e4c018f5fb8abc476f5070b31190.pngst_c5107.thumb.png.cc2d653cbb1df81e4af93349d6fc86f5.png

 

origin bak.zip (ui) nude-girls.zip

Posted
4 hours ago, Miya_F said:

测试了好久终于整好了,整合了DOA Cosplay 2服装 by @amorrow28,然后改了中文列表(这里花了1小时才搞明白),DOA Cosplay2 下面的果体补丁Innocence mod是1st帖子的,然后放进去人物模型会直接消失所以弃之不用。

整合了Nude variantsby @SuperKam1,因为喜欢右边那个小艾,所以解压后v1覆盖一下,NoUnderwear覆盖一下,v2再覆盖一下,NoUnderwear最后再覆盖一下

整合了Lewd environment mods by @Boltzmann1111 , 直接覆盖即可

DOA Cosplay 2提供了多个服装选择,这样默认就是果体那个,换了就是各种内衣和色色服装,然后加上色色环境(贴图、图标、各个商店的装饰等等),中间测试没有冲突,我非常满意。

20260918180624_1.jpg

20260919232759_1.jpg

20260920032801_1.jpg

20260920032834_1.jpg

20260920050339_1.jpg

20260920051011_1.jpg

20260920053812_1.jpg

20260920054653_1.jpg

20260920060639_1.jpg

20260920054730_1.jpg

兄弟能分享一下吗,抄一下作业吗,特别是中文列表这块,我没整明白,谢谢~

Posted
21 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

sky2nd_jjanudes.png.240a15b94f5d9586348e14d625f66b03.png

 

Ok, I don't usually post nude mods for Trails games since @lakovic makes better mods and I do not want to step on his toes, but I did not have nude mods for Anelace, Josette and Julia and so I had to make these anyway to make my DOA and bunny suit mods.  So here they are!  These girls are only playable for a very short time, and they do not have hot springs outfits built into the game - so you will need to install these as custom items.  Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the original mods that I used, which he so graciously gave to me.  Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod.

 

Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below.

 

Sky2nd_JJAnudes_v1.0.1.7z 15.39 MB · 2 downloads

 

Instructions:

 

I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked.  Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops:

  • Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen
  • Rolent: Rinon's General Goods
  • Bose: Paul Elk
  • Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop
  • Zeiss: Bell Station
  • Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop

NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time!  Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod.  It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice.

 

Changelog:

  Hide contents

v1.0.1

  • Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19)

 

v1.0.0

  • Initial Release

 

 Enjoy!

 

dos command line report failure on v1.0.1

 

TBL_WORKING_DIR>kurodlc_make_tbls.exe
Validation of ViewerCostumeList in ExtraHotSpringsNudeMod.kurodlc.json failed, schema not found! (tbl file is missing)

image.png.14137de116a7efefab40162aef973365.png

But It succeeds when I deleted all ViewerCostumeList contents in ExtraHotSpringsNudeMod.kurodlc.json 

 

image.png.0832b0b98d1f2902a2faa878c7a8a300.png

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a mod with Estelle in schoolgirl with no spats and maybe with long hair no twin hair. Tks in advance 

Edited by VentS1
Posted
2 hours ago, VVNex said:

兄弟能分享一下吗,抄一下作业吗,特别是中文列表这块,我没整明白,谢谢~

 

第一步把mod下载下来解压,然后把游戏内的asset和table弄出来,我觉得这步你会,老外mod那里教学的很细致了。

 

第二步,不要管原作者的table_en,直接解压你游戏的table_sc,然后在你的table_sc里找出对应的5个文件,costumer, dlc item shop viewer.tbl, 新建文件夹,把它们和kurodlc_make_tbls.exe(老外文件夹table_en里唯一有用的东西)和 L大佬的DOACosplayMod2.kurodlc.json 放在一起(具体json文件看你下的哪个补丁)

 

第三步, 双击kurodlc_make_tbls.exe,会生成新的5个tbl文件,和老的tbl文件备份,注意看大小,如果大小完全一样就是没成功,大小有1-3kb区别就是成功了,然后备份不用管,把新的5个tbl放入table_sc文件夹,table_sc文件夹放在游戏子目录, pac里的table_sc.pac取掉或改个名字,即可。

Posted
3 hours ago, iqAsuka said:

我想我搞砸了一些内容,请问有人能提供一下原始"table_sc"(简体中文版本)中的t_costume.tbl ,t_dlc.tbl , t_item.tbl , t_shop.tbl , t_vierer.tbl这几个文件吗,非常感谢 

你也按照我上面一楼的做法做,不提供是因为不知道你用的哪个mod版本,DOA3个mod版本不兼容,一次只能加载一个。

Posted
On 9/17/2026 at 11:41 AM, amorrow28 said:

 sky_1st_doa_mod2.png.f889d02185d72e055a53591e1b69cb5f.png

 

The women of Trails in the Sky are back with more cosplay from DOA!  (Try out pack 1 here and pack 3 here!)  A new outfit for each lady, as you can see above.  Again, there are variations and bonus costumes as well.  Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use.  Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod.

 

NOTE:  This is a port from my Sky 1st mod.  It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files.  The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia.

 

Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below.

 

Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod2_v1.0.1.7z 88 MB · 1 download

 

Instructions:

 

I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked.  Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops:

  • Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen
  • Rolent: Rinon's General Goods
  • Bose: Paul Elk
  • Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop
  • Zeiss: Bell Station
  • Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop

NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time!  Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod.  It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice.

 

Changelog:

  Reveal hidden contents

v1.0.1

  • Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19)

 

v1.0.0

  • Initial Release

 

 Miscellaneous:

 

Want more?  See collection 1 here and collection 3 here!

 

Enjoy!

 

This mod will overwrite(conflict)with Hot springs outfit nude mod, and make females wearing bra and underwear when on spring hot outfit, can you fixed it ?

Posted
3 minutes ago, xie0077 said:

 

This mod will overwrite(conflict)with Hot springs outfit nude mod, and make females wearing bra and underwear when on spring hot outfit, can you fixed it ?

 

This is not a conflict, the hot springs mod is broken on purpose.  If you look at the files, they are my underwear mod, but a file has been deleted to make the underwear invisible.  I will NOT fix this, it is not my mod that should be fixed but the hot springs mod that needs to be "fixed."

 

@IBfree (or whoever) this is another workaround, please fix your upload:
 

Quote

 

1. Open up your mod file in a hex editor such as HxD or any editor of your choice. (here I am editing Estelle's file)

 

2. Search for "innocence_n"

 

Spoiler

2026-09-2011_28_04-HxD-D__Steam_steamapps_common_TrailsintheSky2ndChapter_asset_common_mode.png.fc1e20280aff76ada8eddc6e2a0c292e.png

 

3. You should only find it one time in the file.

 

Spoiler

2026-09-2011_28_18-HxD-D__Steam_steamapps_common_TrailsintheSky2ndChapter_asset_common_mode.png.2bfbb4929b31f77f57d749695722b12b.png

 

4. Change the name to something else.  It must be the same length.  You can see I put a bunch of x's in there, changing it to "innxxxxxx_x".  Save the file.

 

Spoiler

2026-09-2011_29_20-HxD-D__Steam_steamapps_common_TrailsintheSky2ndChapter_asset_common_mode.png.c509de2e10dac3bf2f7cb7976b18e08f.png

 

5. Now it ignores the true innocence_n.dds, as you can see.  I can use both mods at once.

 

Spoiler

2026-09-2011_30_22-TrailsintheSky2ndChapter.png.467e133b83c81241a929cd5953420562.png


 

 

I still have to point out that this is NOT the correct way to do this.  The correct way is to use Kuro MDL Tools to completely delete the underwear.  It is easy and does not require any skills with Blender except to open and look at the files.  I have a tutorial here.

Posted
9 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

 

This is not a conflict, the hot springs mod is broken on purpose.  If you look at the files, they are my underwear mod, but a file has been deleted to make the underwear invisible.  I will NOT fix this, it is not my mod that should be fixed but the hot springs mod that needs to be "fixed."

 

@IBfree (or whoever) this is another workaround, please fix your upload:
 

 

I still have to point out that this is NOT the correct way to do this.  The correct way is to use Kuro MDL Tools to completely delete the underwear.  It is easy and does not require any skills with Blender except to open and look at the files.  I have a tutorial here.

OK, Thanks, I would learn it

Posted
9 minutes ago, xie0077 said:

OK, Thanks, I would learn it

 

If you do not already know how to use a hex editor, I would not bother to learn.  It is better to read my tutorial on the basic use of my tools to properly delete the mesh.  You will be able to use that skill to make many different modifications.  For example, this took me 30 seconds - honestly it was faster to modify my mod than it was to load the game and take the screenshot.

 

2026-09-2012_05_58-TrailsintheSky2ndChapter.png.b3124ebbb5c52f7b0542bb678c20ead2.png

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

 

If you do not already know how to use a hex editor, I would not bother to learn.  It is better to read my tutorial on the basic use of my tools to properly delete the mesh.  You will be able to use that skill to make many different modifications.  For example, this took me 30 seconds - honestly it was faster to modify my mod than it was to load the game and take the screenshot.

 

2026-09-2012_05_58-TrailsintheSky2ndChapter.png.b3124ebbb5c52f7b0542bb678c20ead2.png

 

YES, preparing developing envriment is boring, I will try at daytime, It‘s now 3:30am.

 

Edited by xie0077
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:11 PM, lmaple said:

 

Do not directly merge the english tbl file from the table_en file provided in the original mod file.

 

First, use the sky_extract_pac.py tool to extract the contents of the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\pac\steam\table_sc.pac (refer to the game directory).

then you get t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_itemtbl, t_name.tbl, t_shop.tbl

After that, run the kurodlc_make_tbls.exe with localized json.

 

 

 

不要直接用原mod文件提供的table_en里面的文件进行合并

先用 sky_extract_pac.py 工具解包C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\pac\steam\table_sc.pac(参考你的游戏目录)
得到简体中文的

t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_name.tbl ,t_shop.tbl

然后再把其放到一个单独的文件夹和汉化的json文件,运行kurodlc_make_tbls.exe

 

我之前也以为只需要前面5个,结果元教程加了个括号。t_costume.tbl,  t_dlc.tbl,  t_item.tbl,  t_name.tbl,  t_shop.tbl  以及 t_viewer.tbl 。加上这个6个一起才行。如果是 合成table_en 里的tbl则只需要前5个。不知道为什么。

Posted
On 9/17/2026 at 11:53 AM, amorrow28 said:

sky_1st_doa_mod3_rev.png.a60e4a69aea3503daafcdde4b37a411c.png

 

One more DOA mod!  (Try out pack 1 here and pack 2 here!)  The original was for Estelle only, but I have expanded it to all four main girls.  Again, there are variations; instead of bonus costumes there are re-colors of the bonus costumes from pack 2 (pack 2 not required).  Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use.  Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod.

 

NOTE:  This is a port from my Sky 1st mod.  It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files.  The mod is mostly the same as the original (or at least it will be after I upload the backport), but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia.

 

Upload replaced with v1.0.2 - See changelog below.

 

Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod3_v1.0.2.7z 78.06 MB · 1 download

 

Instructions:

 

I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked.  Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops:

  • Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen
  • Rolent: Rinon's General Goods
  • Bose: Paul Elk
  • Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop
  • Zeiss: Bell Station
  • Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop

NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time!  Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod.  It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice.

 

Changelog:

  Reveal hidden contents

v1.0.2

  • Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19)

 

v1.0.1

  • Applied (required) compression to the textures for the variants

 

v1.0.0

  • Initial Release

 

  Miscellaneous:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Want more?  See collection 1 here and collection 2 here!

 

Enjoy!

 

On 9/19/2026 at 8:51 AM, amorrow28 said:

ss_09598165454031fbedb95aa8978d4c03b68ec71a.1920x1080.jpg.9e69ccc182d579f6b28be36803daaab2.jpg

(Screenshot courtesy of Falcom, you ordinarily can't see the panties anyway so I was too lazy to take a screenshot.)

 

Ok, here is the mod to remove the spats (shorts) on all the cheer outfits.  This does require owning the DLC, and I usually do not mod DLC outfits, but the $25 season pass is surprisingly reasonable so I went ahead and did this.

 

Sky2nd_CheerNoSpats.7z 17.84 MB · 3 downloads

 

Installation Instructions:

  • Follow this tutorial to unpack (and rename) asset_common_model.pac - please make sure your game still loads before proceeding to the next step!
  • Copy the asset folder from this mod into your base sky folder.  It should replace 7 files (12 if you have my Diner No Spats mod installed).

Enjoy!

我下载的所有dds文件全部都提示已损坏,无法查看,在游戏里也不起作用。包括,DOA123,bunnygirls。cheer outfit。

All the DDS files I downloaded are showing as corrupted and cannot be previewed., re-download many times,still not work in the game。including DOA123,bunnygirls。cheer outfit。

QQ截图20260921034354.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...