untestedpower Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Yeah the cheer costumes have shorts. Tita's swimsuit also has shorts basically as does her version of the Renne outfit even though Renne herself doesn't have them. 1
aphidious Posted September 18 Posted September 18 The cheerleader outfits aren't even bad, just need some spicier underwear to go along with them.. 2
doug022965 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) I have tried every single DLC based .json mod and all I ever get is invalid dlc content when trying to load a save with this content purchased in game, it asks i can continue but by only deleting said content I unpacked both table.pac and table_en.pac took the needed tables costume, dlc, item, name & shop and selected the .json files dragged them over to kuro_make_tbls.py I may be doing something wrong no matter what I do it corrupts the saves dlc content part this does not effect dlc content unlocked thru the DLC tab in the main menu Edited September 18 by doug022965 Context
AltinaSama Posted September 18 Posted September 18 3 hours ago, xie0077 said: this xinput file is not compatible with 2nd dlc mod release in this topic(game would crash when getting on the dlc outfit), it's only support mod moving from 1st game. That's not true, just manually unpack your table.pac or table_en.pac file, get the t_item.tbl, t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_name.tbl, t_shop.tbl to a different folder and merge the kurodlc json files with kurodlc_make_tbls.exe and then make a table or table_en folder with same structure as the unpacked original at the root folder of the game, and @lmaple 's loose file loader will load the modded DLC outfits just fine.
_QED Posted September 18 Posted September 18 6 hours ago, legion91 said: Thank you @_QED for your work - your mods are always a must-have for me in any game that you are modding. Thank you so much! Hearing that my mods are a "must-have" for you across different games is the highest compliment I could receive. I truly appreciate your continued support! 3
_QED Posted September 18 Posted September 18 7 hours ago, amorrow28 said: This is a very cute design, @_QED-san! I love it. Please do not apologize for sharing great mods, plenty of us enjoy your mods. 😁 Thank you so much for the kind words, @amorrow28-san! That really means a lot to me and gives me great motivation. I'm really glad you like the design! 😁 3 hours ago, amorrow28 said: I will do this, it’s on my list. Has that DLC already been released? I'm definitely very interested in seeing that! Anelace's cheer outfit (_c73) has quite a few additional files (_c73_m_btl_*) that look like they might be for the skirt, though I'm not entirely sure. I'd love to see how you handle them—or whether you leave them untouched—when putting together the DLC mod. It'll definitely be a great reference for me! 4
GDKing Posted September 18 Posted September 18 @amorrow28 Got 2nd Chapter today and it doesn't look like the purchase override is working. Also I think the base game got an update today.
brbn11 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 5 hours ago, doug022965 said: managed to find a fix, copy and paste the files and one folder within the fix folder to were the sora_2nd.exe is (Leaving this here just incase someone else has this problem) Trails.in.the.Sky.2nd.Chapter.FIXED.7z 2.69 MB · 1 download You are a hero, thank you! I was so annoyed trying to find a fix for the fps dropping and not getting anywhere. This totally fixed it! 1
ROlaj12345 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 As someone with ZERO blender skills, how could I go about enhancing the jiggle, for my own personal use, on some of the mods here? I know someone released a jiggle mod for the models they found in the demo, however it only covers SOME characters, and just their base outfits. Not necessarily asking for someone to make it happen for EVERY SINGLE MOD on here, but rather an easy to understand method that I could do on my end, or even a nicely detailed tutorial link. I tried having AI help me and I ended up with this monstrosity lol. again, I have no experience using blender but I wanted to try before asking here haha
Popular Post amorrow28 Posted September 19 Author Popular Post Posted September 19 (Screenshot courtesy of Falcom, you ordinarily can't see the panties anyway so I was too lazy to take a screenshot.) Ok, here is the mod to remove the spats (shorts) on all the cheer outfits. This does require owning the DLC, and I usually do not mod DLC outfits, but the $25 season pass is surprisingly reasonable so I went ahead and did this. Sky2nd_CheerNoSpats.7z Installation Instructions: Follow this tutorial to unpack (and rename) asset_common_model.pac - please make sure your game still loads before proceeding to the next step! Copy the asset folder from this mod into your base sky folder. It should replace 7 files (12 if you have my Diner No Spats mod installed). Enjoy! 20
amorrow28 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 1 hour ago, _QED said: Thank you so much for the kind words, @amorrow28-san! That really means a lot to me and gives me great motivation. I'm really glad you like the design! 😁 I'm definitely very interested in seeing that! Anelace's cheer outfit (_c73) has quite a few additional files (_c73_m_btl_*) that look like they might be for the skirt, though I'm not entirely sure. I'd love to see how you handle them—or whether you leave them untouched—when putting together the DLC mod. It'll definitely be a great reference for me! I don't know why Anelace has the extra animations @_QED-san. I don't think they would affect my mod, since I am not doing anything specific to modify or augment the skeleton. In this case, the mod is a very simple one! 1
_QED Posted September 19 Posted September 19 6 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: I don't know why Anelace has the extra animations @_QED-san. I don't think they would affect my mod, since I am not doing anything specific to modify or augment the skeleton. In this case, the mod is a very simple one! Ah, that makes complete sense,@amorrow28-san! I actually downloaded your mod and took a look inside, and I see now that you went with a clean, direct replacement of the DLC files without touching the skeleton lol. My mistake—I had jumped to conclusions thinking you might be adding it as an in-game shop item, so sorry about overthinking it! That was super fast turnaround though, great job on the release! 😁 1
Fartlockerr Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 47 minutes ago, ROlaj12345 said: As someone with ZERO blender skills, how could I go about enhancing the jiggle, for my own personal use, on some of the mods here? I know someone released a jiggle mod for the models they found in the demo, however it only covers SOME characters, and just their base outfits. Not necessarily asking for someone to make it happen for EVERY SINGLE MOD on here, but rather an easy to understand method that I could do on my end, or even a nicely detailed tutorial link. I tried having AI help me and I ended up with this monstrosity lol. again, I have no experience using blender but I wanted to try before asking here haha There is no universal jiggle physics, they are configured on an outfit by outfit basis. IE chr5000_c10.mi for Estelle's base outfit in this game. If you only want to modify jiggle physics, and it's for existing bones and weight painting, like the boobs, you just need to convert the .mi files to json, update the physics settings in that json, and convert it back to a .mi file. Use "kuro_decode_bin_json.py" and "kuro_encode_bin_json.py". The existing right breast nodes would be as follows (Left with a similar naming convention as well): RightChest_Root RightChest_down RightChest RightChest_Top You would put this in assets/common/model_info after repacking them with the "encode" python script. I've had good luck just copying the full json node for the chest, and sharing it with an AI model, telling it what and how you want to change it, and repacking that after pasting back into the full file. Edit: I've attached the packing/unpacking python scripts. I couldn't find them on Amorrow's github right now but I'm 99% sure that's where I originally got them from. just uploading here for convenience. Good luck! Encode - Decode mi to json.zip Edited September 19 by Fartlockerr 3
ROlaj12345 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Fartlockerr said: There is no universal jiggle physics, they are configured on an outfit by outfit basis. IE chr5000_c10.mi for Estelle's base outfit in this game. If you only want to modify jiggle physics, and it's for existing bones and weight painting, like the boobs, you just need to convert the .mi files to json, update the physics settings in that json, and convert it back to a .mi file. Use "kuro_decode_bin_json.py" and "kuro_encode_bin_json.py". The existing right breast nodes would be as follows (Left with a similar naming convention as well): RightChest_Root RightChest_down RightChest RightChest_Top You would put this in assets/common/model_info after repacking them with the "encode" python script. I've had good luck just copying the full json node for the chest, and sharing it with an AI model, telling it what and how you want to change it, and repacking that after pasting back into the full file. Good luck! Thanks, i'll try that. Appreciate the help! At the end of the day, if I cant get it working, at least there is already SOME jiggle, just not as much as I want haha. Edit - Maybe I'm dumb and downloaded the wrong thing, but I dont have those Python scripts in my Kuro tools(for redundancy, I downloaded the master and the one amarrow links to) Edit again - I'm blind. I found it Edited September 19 by ROlaj12345 Im dumb
sixfour_64 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 10 hours ago, lmaple said: 简体中文翻译结果:json : DOACosplayMod3.kurodlc.json 74.3 kB · 1 次下载 出于旧版简体中文用语习惯,服装名称中Kloe按「科洛丝」翻译而不是「克萝塞」 I love you! But I encountered some problems. After using this form, some of the game content became English (such as item names). Do anyone have any solutions?
ROlaj12345 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 25 minutes ago, Fartlockerr said: There is no universal jiggle physics, they are configured on an outfit by outfit basis. IE chr5000_c10.mi for Estelle's base outfit in this game. If you only want to modify jiggle physics, and it's for existing bones and weight painting, like the boobs, you just need to convert the .mi files to json, update the physics settings in that json, and convert it back to a .mi file. Use "kuro_decode_bin_json.py" and "kuro_encode_bin_json.py". The existing right breast nodes would be as follows (Left with a similar naming convention as well): RightChest_Root RightChest_down RightChest RightChest_Top You would put this in assets/common/model_info after repacking them with the "encode" python script. I've had good luck just copying the full json node for the chest, and sharing it with an AI model, telling it what and how you want to change it, and repacking that after pasting back into the full file. Edit: I've attached the packing/unpacking python scripts. I couldn't find them on Amorrow's github right now but I'm 99% sure that's where I originally got them from. just uploading here for convenience. Good luck! Encode - Decode mi to json.zip 6.73 kB · 1 download Just a bit of an update for ya. With your explanation and the files you provided, within 10 minutes I got the jiggle I wanted on one of the costumes! Thanks so much! Now to do the rest! 2
kek1ch Posted September 19 Posted September 19 10 hours ago, RomZZes said: Hi everyone! I'm using a Russian localization mod Reveal hidden contents https://cdn.boosty.to/file/bd69e3ea-6ea4-4c47-8609-85609141379d?user_id=42774631&content_id=12166385&expire_time=1789829570&sign=da241bbc2b0075aee3397bc3b3331fe00705560d8b469dfe159f594e16cac795 , but whenever I use it, the characters lose their modified textures. If I don't use the localization mod, the textures don't disappear. I've figured out that the issue is related to xinput1_4.dll. I had a similar problem with *Trails in the Sky: First Chapter*, but I managed to find a universal xinput1_4.dll file. I can't seem to find a solution for the second game, though. Please help! I mean... if you are using this site, your english skills should be more than enough to play in it, comrade. Not even touching the fact that it is still a port from the original's localisation with ton of issues as of now. You'd be much more comfortable not using it, really
jerry10506 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 hours ago, amorrow28 said: (Screenshot courtesy of Falcom, you ordinarily can't see the panties anyway so I was too lazy to take a screenshot.) Ok, here is the mod to remove the spats (shorts) on all the cheer outfits. This does require owning the DLC, and I usually do not mod DLC outfits, but the $25 season pass is surprisingly reasonable so I went ahead and did this. Sky2nd_CheerNoSpats.7z 17.84 MB · 2 downloads Installation Instructions: Follow this tutorial to unpack (and rename) asset_common_model.pac - please make sure your game still loads before proceeding to the next step! Copy the asset folder from this mod into your base sky folder. It should replace 7 files (12 if you have my Diner No Spats mod installed). Enjoy! Thanks so much! 1
amorrow28 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 I've updated the Cheat Engine scripts for the new version 1.03.2: Free camera script Purchase Override table Party and Character Editor 4
amorrow28 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 2 hours ago, _QED said: Ah, that makes complete sense,@amorrow28-san! I actually downloaded your mod and took a look inside, and I see now that you went with a clean, direct replacement of the DLC files without touching the skeleton lol. My mistake—I had jumped to conclusions thinking you might be adding it as an in-game shop item, so sorry about overthinking it! That was super fast turnaround though, great job on the release! 😁 Thank you for the kind words, @_QED-san! 11 minutes ago, jerry10506 said: Thanks so much! Enjoy! 1
lmaple Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 3 hours ago, sixfour_64 said: I love you! But I encountered some problems. After using this form, some of the game content became English (such as item names). Do anyone have any solutions? Do not directly merge the english tbl file from the table_en file provided in the original mod file. First, use the sky_extract_pac.py tool to extract the contents of the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\pac\steam\table_sc.pac (refer to the game directory). then you get t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_itemtbl, t_name.tbl, t_shop.tbl After that, run the kurodlc_make_tbls.exe with localized json. 不要直接用原mod文件提供的table_en里面的文件进行合并 先用 sky_extract_pac.py 工具解包C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\pac\steam\table_sc.pac(参考你的游戏目录) 得到简体中文的 t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_name.tbl ,t_shop.tbl 然后再把其放到一个单独的文件夹和汉化的json文件,运行kurodlc_make_tbls.exe Edited September 19 by lmaple 1
Cloudcuculander Posted September 19 Posted September 19 21 hours ago, amorrow28 said: Sure. What you have will depend on which mods you are installing, but this is what my folder looks like: Reveal hidden contents Inside my table_en folder, all the tables are there. Notice that this is sorted by date modified, so you can see the four modified tables at the top. Reveal hidden contents You do not make a table for each mod - in fact if that were possible then I would have done it for you... You have to combine all the mods into one set of tables. Thank you very much! 1
lmaple Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 6:49 AM, amorrow28 said: Here is a port of my Sky 1st mod to remove the spats (shorts) on all the diner waitress outfits. This includes all 9 variants (Estelle has 3). Sky2nd_DinerNoSpats.7z 25.18 MB · 3 downloads NOTE: According to the Gung Ho website, the diner outfits do not appear to be planned DLC for sale, so I have added them to stores to be purchased because, as far as I can tell, there is no other way to access these outfits (even though each outfit except Brilliant Sky Diner is actually already in the game). If Falcom decides to put these up for sale later, I will remove the table that allows you to buy them from a store. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Enjoy! awesome! DinerCostumes.kurodlc.json Here is a simplified chinese json update to support mode viewer. Edited September 20 by lmaple 3
KageKira Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 8/21/2026 at 2:30 AM, _QED said: Chira-rism MOD [Lore-Friendly] [Soft-NSFW] Top Row (L to R): Classic Style / 1st-Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) / Neo Bracer Model (1st-Style) Bottom: Knight of Ruby Classic Style / 1st Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_dtb_v100.7z Neo Bracer Style (FC-Style) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_neobracer_v090.7z Latest versionhttps://ayakamods.com/mods/estelle-chira-rism-refined-neo-bracer-outfit-custom-colors.3889/ Knight of Ruby -[Replace Default Model] : estell_knightofruby_v090.7z Fav Fit Style -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_fav_fit_v090.7z From left to ri ght: Anelace(8Leaves 1Blade school Early-Style model) / Scherazard(Default Outfit Chira-rism model) Bottom: Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) / Kloe(Knight of Sapphier) / Klose(Royal Fav Fit Style) Anelace 8leaves 1Blade school Early Style-[Replace Default Model] : anelace_8l1bs_v0991.7z Scherazard Chirarism -[Replace Default Model] : schera_def_chirarism_v090.7z Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) -[Replace Default Model] : jenis_uiform_chirarism_v091.7z Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) -[Replace Default Model] :Klose_SapphieriKnight_v090.7z Klose(Royal Fav Fit Style) -[Replace Default Model] : klose_ff_v100.7z DL File sexy_apron_girls_v100.7z -Update! (Note: This mod was created and tested for the Demo version. An updated version may be released once the full game is out.) ✨Special Thanks: @amorrow28-san - For the invaluable tutorials https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki/Transferring-a-costume-with-new-physics-bones-and-adapted-animations Seemingly very specific bug when doing the quest at the start of ch 2 when schere uses her trick in the gambling quest. portrait goes brrr XD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now