randomfornow Posted September 14 Posted September 14 21 hours ago, _QED said: Thanks! I'm not taking requests, but once the game drops in a few days, this place will be flooded with mods that cover what you're after. Going forward, to better fit Loverslab's preferences, I'll only be posting select high-exposure mods here, while sharing the rest primarily on AyakaMods.😉 No worries, it wasn't a request, just a general thought! If it's OK with you for others to edit, I'm sure someone will have the same thought and want to make that version (or perhaps if I find the time I can do it myself as well)
SuperKam1 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 9/10/2026 at 9:05 AM, Boltzmann1111 said: Does anyone know if the models port directly other than the changes to the textures encryption of course? If you didnt get your answer from previous posts on this thread, there is a change in shaders for the demo at least though I suspect it will transfer to the full game. This means having to adapt the material info for all models with the new shaders used. Thats why other were waiting for their mods to make sure they were using the right shaders. 16 hours ago, UmaGirl said: is Estell still the only one with the full-nude mod, for real? We seriously gotta wait on the retail drop before we can get our hands on the others? Helps to ask nicely.. Edited September 15 by SuperKam1
_QED Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 7 hours ago, randomfornow said: No worries, it wasn't a request, just a general thought! If it's OK with you for others to edit, I'm sure someone will have the same thought and want to make that version (or perhaps if I find the time I can do it myself as well) Thanks for understanding! I'm totally fine with people editing and sharing modified versions. However, due to past issues, I just ask that you strictly follow rules: Clearly state in your description that you (the editor) are 100% responsible for your own mod's support, and that users should NOT contact me for bug fixes or updates. (Previously, an editor deflected their own issues and told users to demand fixes from me, which caused unnecessary trouble.) As long as these points and disclaimers are clearly written on the download page, feel free to edit and have fun with it! Edited September 15 by _QED 4
ata0z Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Just to be clear, we're allowed to post mods with characters like Tita as long as the previews isn't showing nudity, am I wrong? I feel like people are under the impression that you're not allowed to under any circumstance because of what happened.
Boltzmann1111 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/9/2026 at 7:41 AM, Boltzmann1111 said: Thanks for the help. I've included my updated lewd environment textures which will change a bunch of environment objects throughout the game with a few screenshots as examples: Reveal hidden contents lewd-env.zip 177.7 MB · 1 download I updated this to fix the faces, update the portraits and fix other files that didint work the first time around. full credit to QED whose costumes I used for the new portraits Spoiler 3
_dandyharry Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 1 hour ago, ata0z said: Just to be clear, we're allowed to post mods with characters like Tita as long as the previews isn't showing nudity, am I wrong? I feel like people are under the impression that you're not allowed to under any circumstance because of what happened. As I recall, that understanding is correct. From what I remember, the whole thing blew up last time because the poster kept ignoring advice from several of us, myself included, that nudity like Tita's should have been put behind a spoiler tag, which is what led to the heavy criticism. I think most people's take is: "Not that I'm interested, and I don't think it needs to be banned, but please be considerate enough not to create a situation where the site admins are forced to step in." Edited September 15 by _dandyharry 5
KageKira Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 8/21/2026 at 2:30 AM, _QED said: Chira-rism MOD [Lore-Friendly] [Soft-NSFW] Top Row (L to R): Classic Style / 1st-Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) / Neo Bracer Model (1st-Style) Bottom: Knight of Ruby Classic Style / 1st Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_dtb_v091.7z Neo Bracer Style (FC-Style) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_neobracer_v090.7z Latest versionhttps://ayakamods.com/mods/estelle-chira-rism-refined-neo-bracer-outfit-custom-colors.3889/ Knight of Ruby -[Replace Default Model] : estell_knightofruby_v090.7z Fav Fit Style -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_fav_fit_v090.7z From left to right: Anelace(8Leaves 1Blade school Early-Style model) / Scherazard(Default Outfit Chira-rism model) Bottom: Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) / Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) Anelace 8leaves 1Blade school Early Style-[Replace Default Model] : anelace_8l1bs_v0991.7z Scherazard Chirarism -[Replace Default Model] : schera_def_chirarism_v090.7z Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) -[Replace Default Model] : jenis_uiform_chirarism_v091.7z Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) -[Replace Default Model] :Klose_SapphieriKnight_v090.7z DL File sexy_apron_girls.7z (Note: This mod was created and tested for the Demo version. An updated version may be released once the full game is out.) ✨Special Thanks: @amorrow28-san - For the invaluable tutorials https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki/Transferring-a-costume-with-new-physics-bones-and-adapted-animations hey bro, how do i get access to the other outfits in the demo?
moreraisedcortisol Posted September 16 Posted September 16 18 hours ago, _dandyharry said: As I recall, that understanding is correct. From what I remember, the whole thing blew up last time because the poster kept ignoring advice from several of us, myself included, that nudity like Tita's should have been put behind a spoiler tag, which is what led to the heavy criticism. I think most people's take is: "Not that I'm interested, and I don't think it needs to be banned, but please be considerate enough not to create a situation where the site admins are forced to step in." Great. Let's get those Tita nude mods made then and just remember to hide them behind a spoiler tag so nobody has their retina's burned from witnessing such a wonderful sight. 4
UmaGirl Posted September 16 Posted September 16 No puedo estar más de acuerdo. I can't wait for this place to get flooded with nude mods.
Popular Post amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Popular Post Posted September 17 (edited) The girls of Trails in the Sky wanted to try out some cosplay, from DOA! (Try out pack 2 here and pack 3 here!) I made outfits for all 4 playable ladies, as you can see above. There are variations and bonus costumes as well. Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia. Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod_v1.0.1.7z Instructions: Quote You will need to follow this tutorial to unpack the following files and set them up to be loaded as loose files - i.e. copied into your Sky main folder: table_en.pac (or the language of your choice) Copy the asset folder from the mod into your Sky main folder If this is the only custom item mod you use, AND you are playing in English, AND you are playing v1.03.1 - you can copy the table_en folder into your Sky main folder If any of the above are not true, please follow this tutorial to make custom tables. Be sure to generate all of the following tables: t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl and t_viewer.tbl. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Hide contents v1.0.1 Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19) v1.0.0 Initial Release Miscellaneous: Spoiler Change the costume names to Chinese by @lmaple Change the costume names to French by @Vanguard84 Topless variant of Strawberry Estelle by @bob143 Nude variants - Compilation by @Fartlockerr Want more? See collection 2 here and collection 3 here! Enjoy! Edited September 21 by amorrow28 22
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) The women of Trails in the Sky are back with more cosplay from DOA! (Try out pack 1 here and pack 3 here!) A new outfit for each lady, as you can see above. Again, there are variations and bonus costumes as well. Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia. Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod2_v1.0.1.7z Instructions: Quote You will need to follow this tutorial to unpack the following files and set them up to be loaded as loose files - i.e. copied into your Sky main folder: table_en.pac (or the language of your choice) Copy the asset folder from the mod into your Sky main folder If this is the only custom item mod you use, AND you are playing in English, AND you are playing v1.03.1 - you can copy the table_en folder into your Sky main folder If any of the above are not true, then do NOT use the table_en folder provided - please follow this tutorial to make custom tables. Be sure to generate all of the following tables: t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl and t_viewer.tbl. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Hide contents v1.0.1 Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19) v1.0.0 Initial Release Miscellaneous: Spoiler Change the costume names to Chinese by @lmaple Change the costume names to French by @Vanguard84 Topless variants by @bob143 Innocence mod by @Vanguard84 Bloody Devotion (Sparkling Blue mod) by @Vanguard84 Want more? See collection 1 here and collection 3 here! Enjoy! Edited September 21 by amorrow28 18
Popular Post amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Popular Post Posted September 17 (edited) One more mod from me, bunnygirl outfits (from Kai no Kiseki) because why not. Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. This mod does work with the demo. The mod is mostly unchanged, but I added Anelace, Josette and Julia. Upload replaced with v1.0.1 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_Bunnygirls_v1.0.1.7z Instructions: Quote You will need to follow this tutorial to unpack the following files and set them up to be loaded as loose files - i.e. copied into your Sky main folder: table_en.pac (or the language of your choice) Copy the asset folder from the mod into your Sky main folder If this is the only custom item mod you use, AND you are playing in English, AND you are playing v1.03.1 - you can copy the table_en folder into your Sky main folder If any of the above are not true, then do NOT use the table_en folder provided - please follow this tutorial to make custom tables. Be sure to generate all of the following tables: t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl and t_viewer.tbl. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Hide contents v1.0.1 Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19) v1.0.0 Initial Release Miscellaneous: Spoiler Change the costume names to Chinese by @lmaple Change the costume names to French by @Vanguard84 Topless variants by @bob143 Orange texture for Estelle by @SonicMan1234 and updated for Sky 2nd by @AltinaSama Skin texture and physics mod by @qq4527 (textures need to be lz4 compressed) Thick variants by @Fartlockerr Enjoy! Edited September 21 by amorrow28 23
untestedpower Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Now that the full game is out does something different need to be done to make the stuff posted earlier work or if it worked in the demo will it still work for the full game?
Popular Post amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Popular Post Posted September 17 (edited) One more DOA mod! (Try out pack 1 here and pack 2 here!) The original was for Estelle only, but I have expanded it to all four main girls. Again, there are variations; instead of bonus costumes there are re-colors of the bonus costumes from pack 2 (pack 2 not required). Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly the same as the original (or at least it will be after I upload the backport), but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia. Upload replaced with v1.0.2 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod3_v1.0.2.7z Instructions: Quote You will need to follow this tutorial to unpack the following files and set them up to be loaded as loose files - i.e. copied into your Sky main folder: table_en.pac (or the language of your choice) Copy the asset folder from the mod into your Sky main folder If this is the only custom item mod you use, AND you are playing in English, AND you are playing v1.03.1 - you can copy the table_en folder into your Sky main folder If any of the above are not true, then do NOT use the table_en folder provided - please follow this tutorial to make custom tables. To use the variants - just replace the original textures with the desired replacement textures in the variant download. Be sure to generate all of the following tables: t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl and t_viewer.tbl. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Spoiler v1.0.2 Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19) v1.0.1 Applied (required) compression to the textures for the variants v1.0.0 Initial Release Miscellaneous: Hide contents Change the costume names to Chinese by @lmaple Change the costume names to French by @Vanguard84 Want more? See collection 1 here and collection 2 here! Enjoy! Edited September 21 by amorrow28 22
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) Here is a cheat table for Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter that lets you override purchases - buy anything you want for the price of a tear balm! Upload replaced on 10/5/26 for v1.04. Sky 2nd Purchase Override for v1.04.CT.zip How to use: (Note - screenshots are from Trails through Daybreak because I am too lazy to take new ones) Quote Open the table in Cheat Engine, and attach to Sky 1st. (Exactly the same process as my free camera) Check "Override Purchase Item." Spoiler Double-click the current item in Item Override (default is Tear Balm). Spoiler Pick the item you want from the drop-down menu, then press Ok. Spoiler Buy something in the game, it does not matter what it is. Spoiler You now have the item you desired! Be sure to uncheck the box in cheat engine or you cannot buy anything else. Spoiler NOTE: Turn off the cheat after purchasing. The game engine uses the same instruction to buy items and unequip items! (Actually you can use this cheat to get items by unequipping if you are not near a store but of course you will lose what you unequip.) Enjoy! Edited Tuesday at 04:46 AM by amorrow28 5
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 23 minutes ago, untestedpower said: Now that the full game is out does something different need to be done to make the stuff posted earlier work or if it worked in the demo will it still work for the full game? Hrmm, I know my method (unpacking the files) works. I haven't tried any of the loose file loaders out there though to see if they work.
untestedpower Posted September 17 Posted September 17 19 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: Hrmm, I know my method (unpacking the files) works. I haven't tried any of the loose file loaders out there though to see if they work. So if I were to do that same unpacking method your panty mod from the demo would work in the full version? Could you, in theory, use stuff from 1st? I know the towel mod used unpacking pretty sure.
_QED Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Updated the Estell DTB model. DL Spoiler Changelog Confirmed working with the full release version. Fixed texture misalignment on certain parts. Polished the body mesh. Replaced the body texture with a high-resolution version. 4
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 7 minutes ago, untestedpower said: So if I were to do that same unpacking method your panty mod from the demo would work in the full version? Could you, in theory, use stuff from 1st? I know the towel mod used unpacking pretty sure. Some things work and some don't. I would experiment. If you can't make it work, contact the original mod author or ask for help here. At the very least, most things that were broken in the demo are now working with the full game. Textures still need to be compressed, though.
_QED Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 59 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: One more DOA mod! (Try out pack 1 here and pack 2 here!) The original was for Estelle only, but I have expanded it to all four main girls. Again, there are variations; instead of bonus costumes there are re-colors of the bonus costumes from pack 2 (pack 2 not required). Thank you to the legendary @lakovic for the bodies that I used to fit the costume on, which he so graciously gave me to use. Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own and do not claim ownership of any of the assets used in the making of this mod. NOTE: This is a port from my Sky 1st mod. It does not work with the demo due to missing shader files. The mod is mostly the same as the original (or at least it will be after I upload the backport), but I added a bonus costume for Anelace, Josette and Julia Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod3.7z 77.66 MB · 1 download Instructions: I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, all the costumes can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Want more? See collection 1 here and collection 2 here! Enjoy! Thanks for uploading the mod @amorrow28-san! Seeing that it includes an Anelace mod, I just had to drop everything and check it out immediately 😍. If you don't mind, I have a quick technical question: Back in the 1st game, I remember you applied the metallic shader to clothes to achieve the translucency effect. Did you find/implement a shader more suited for clothing this time around in the 2nd? Edited September 17 by _QED 1
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 5 minutes ago, _QED said: Thanks for uploading the mod @amorrow28-san! Seeing that it includes an Anelace mod, I just had to drop everything and check it out immediately 😍. If you don't mind, I have a quick technical question: Back in the 1st game, I remember you applied the metallic shader to clothes to achieve the translucency effect. Did you find/implement a shader more suited for clothing this time around in the 2nd? No @_QED-san, I used the same shader, and it has the same flaw. (All the files are actually the same as the Sky 1st files, to be truthful.) I have not found a suitable replacement, unfortunately. As soon as I remove the metal property, the translucency disappears. Edited September 17 by amorrow28 1
_QED Posted September 17 Posted September 17 9 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: No @_QED-san, I used the same shader, and it has the same flaw. (All the files are actually the same as the Sky 1st files, to be truthful.) I have not found a suitable replacement, unfortunately. As soon as I remove the metal property, the translucency disappears. Thanks for the quick reply, @amorrow28-san! I see, It's really a shame—having a proper fabric shader for that would open up so many more costume design possibilities. I really appreciate you taking the time to explain the technical side! 1
SonicMan1234 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 19 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: No @_QED-san, I used the same shader, and it has the same flaw. (All the files are actually the same as the Sky 1st files, to be truthful.) I have not found a suitable replacement, unfortunately. As soon as I remove the metal property, the translucency disappears. The Eternal Summer DLC might have one on Estelle's swimsuit, but they could have just faked it. For some reason this DLC doesn't come out until the 24th so no way to know until then. 1
_QED Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 17 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said: The Eternal Summer DLC might have one on Estelle's swimsuit, but they could have just faked it. For some reason this DLC doesn't come out until the 24th so no way to know until then. Thanks for the info! Since the model data was already present in the files (just locked), I went ahead and took a look. It definitely feels like they just faked it, like you suspected. I'm no expert on shaders myself, but checking the mesh and textures, the top isn't layered at all. Instead, the peek-through swimsuit seems to be baked/painted directly into the white shirt's texture.So yeah, it looks like it might be a no-go for a proper fabric shader. Edited September 17 by _QED 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now