Jump to content

Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter


Recommended Posts

Posted

@amorrow28 Thank you so much for your mods - especially on day one of release. 

I tried to combine all of your mods 1-3 and bunnygirls and followed the instructions on how to make my own tables. I have a folder with kurodlc_make_tbls.exe, t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shob.tbl and the four kurodlc.jsons. Now when i run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe i get the message:

Validation of ItemTableData in Bunnygirls.kurodlc.json skipped, schema not found! (tbl file not supported)

Unfortunately this happens with every json. I tried it with all of them in a folder and with every one singled out... Am i missing something?

Posted
25 minutes ago, legion91 said:

@amorrow28 Thank you so much for your mods - especially on day one of release. 

I tried to combine all of your mods 1-3 and bunnygirls and followed the instructions on how to make my own tables. I have a folder with kurodlc_make_tbls.exe, t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shob.tbl and the four kurodlc.jsons. Now when i run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe i get the message:

Validation of ItemTableData in Bunnygirls.kurodlc.json skipped, schema not found! (tbl file not supported)

Unfortunately this happens with every json. I tried it with all of them in a folder and with every one singled out... Am i missing something?


Hrmm, you need 5 tables. t_costume, t_dlc, t_item, t_name and t_shop. Make sure you are using the tables from the full version of Sky 2nd. (The instructions say Sky 1st but that’s because I wrote them last year, of course.)

 

I will need to clean up the tutorial stuff later but I have other things I want to do first.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:


Hrmm, you need 5 tables. t_costume, t_dlc, t_item, t_name and t_shop. Make sure you are using the tables from the full version of Sky 2nd. (The instructions say Sky 1st but that’s because I wrote them last year, of course.)

 

I will need to clean up the tutorial stuff later but I have other things I want to do first.


I tried again with all 5 tables but still the same error. I'm at a loss here...

Update:
The kurodlc_make_tbls.exe seems to be the culprit for me. I tried it with https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_dlc_tool/blob/main/kurodlc_make_tbls.py and it worked flawlessly. For me the python created all the tables I needed but the .exe threw the aforementioned error. I did not have the time yet to test it in game but at least the table files were generated. 

If somebody wants to try go to the github and download kurodlc_make_tbls.py, kurodlc_lib.py and kurodlc_schema.json and use those three files instead of the .exe. 

Use with caution I do not yet know if it really works as I did not have the time to test in game. 

Update 2:
I tested it in game and it has worked for me. Thanks again @amorrow28 for the wonderful mods.

Edited by legion91
Posted

All right the Bunnygirls mod is up!!!  Can hardly wait to 

Spoiler

see Josette's bunny girl suit at the endgame 😆

 

Posted
6 hours ago, legion91 said:


I tried again with all 5 tables but still the same error. I'm at a loss here...

Update:
The kurodlc_make_tbls.exe seems to be the culprit for me. I tried it with https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_dlc_tool/blob/main/kurodlc_make_tbls.py and it worked flawlessly. For me the python created all the tables I needed but the .exe threw the aforementioned error. I did not have the time yet to test it in game but at least the table files were generated. 

If somebody wants to try go to the github and download kurodlc_make_tbls.py, kurodlc_lib.py and kurodlc_schema.json and use those three files instead of the .exe. 

Use with caution I do not yet know if it really works as I did not have the time to test in game. 

Update 2:
I tested it in game and it has worked for me. Thanks again @amorrow28 for the wonderful mods.

 

That is very strange.  Any chance you used the link on the tutorial post, instead of the kurodlc_make_tbls.exe that I packaged with the mods?  The link was old (v1.0.13), I did not have a chance to update the link last night.  I added Sky 2nd support in v1.0.18, which I released yesterday and also included in the mod zip files.  Anyway, I've updated the link as well now.

Posted
10 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

 sky_1st_doa_mod.png.f9648094b9f59a241035d0820f13523f.png

 

《空之轨迹》的女孩们想尝试一些来自《死:死》的角色扮演!(这里试用第二包,这里试试第三包!)我为所有4位可操作的女性角色制作了服装,如上图所示。还有各种变体和额外服装。感谢传奇@lakovic为了那些我曾经穿上这套服装的身体,他大方地给我用。免责声明:显然,我不拥有也不声称拥有本模组制作中使用的任何资产。

 

注意:这是我从Sky 1st模组移植出来的。由于缺少着色器文件,演示版无法使用。模组基本没变,但我给Anelace、Josette和Julia加了一套额外服装。

 

Sky2nd_DOACosplayMod.7z获取信息......

 

 

说明:

 

我还没找到真正能制作可解锁的DLC的方法。相反,所有服装都可以在以下商店购买:

  • 勒洛什:费城的厨房
  • 罗伦特:里农杂货
  • 博斯:保罗·埃尔克
  • 阮:奥尼尔免税店
  • 蔡司:贝尔车站
  • Grancel:百货店 - 配件店

 

注意:从《Daybreak》开始,Falcom不再有模块化DLC系统,所以如果不自己创建自定义表格,你一次只能使用一个带有自定义表格的模组!请在这里了解如何使用本模组附带的.kurodlc.json文件组合两个或更多DLC的表格。一开始这个过程会让人感到害怕,但一旦你做一两次就会变得非常简单。

 

 杂项:

 

想了解更多吗?第二辑在这里,第三辑在这里!

 

祝你玩得开心!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I followed the tutorial and installed the mod, and it's working now. However, all my shops have turned into English, and since I'm not an English-speaking player, this has caused some trouble for me. Is there any way to keep my shops in my usual language while still having the mod work?

Posted

waiting out for nudes mods for all the playable females before I play I know estelle is already out but I havent seen any for anelace scera or kloe 

Posted

Yo fr, everybody kept sayin' 'go to LL for the nudes,' not them outfit mods, but I can't find a single one for Anelace, Scera, or Kloe! Total scam, I'm so mad rn. 😤

Posted
2 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

 

That is very strange.  Any chance you used the link on the tutorial post, instead of the kurodlc_make_tbls.exe that I packaged with the mods?  The link was old (v1.0.13), I did not have a chance to update the link last night.  I added Sky 2nd support in v1.0.18, which I released yesterday and also included in the mod zip files.  Anyway, I've updated the link as well now.


Oh boy.... now that you mention it - i did in fact download the .exe from the link in the tutorial instead of using the one you provided. I didn't check whether this is the newest version or not. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Posted
1 hour ago, 1124555474 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I followed the tutorial and installed the mod, and it's working now. However, all my shops have turned into English, and since I'm not an English-speaking player, this has caused some trouble for me. Is there any way to keep my shops in my usual language while still having the mod work?


yes, please make your own tables using the combining mods tutorial and the included .kurodlc.json files, and use the tables from the language of your choice.

 

3 minutes ago, legion91 said:


Oh boy.... now that you mention it - i did in fact download the .exe from the link in the tutorial instead of using the one you provided. I didn't check whether this is the newest version or not. Sorry for the inconvenience...

 

I’m glad you have it sorted out!

Posted
1 hour ago, 1124555474 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I followed the tutorial and installed the mod, and it's working now. However, all my shops have turned into English, and since I'm not an English-speaking player, this has caused some trouble for me. Is there any way to keep my shops in my usual language while still having the mod work?

 

该用户很可能来自中国,且直接使用了从模组中解压出来的 `table-en` 文件夹。

 

正如指南所述,你需要解压并处理对应中文表格的 `.pak` 文件,以确保商店内的中文文本保持完整。

 

想必你已经知道,应当在 `pac` 文件夹内将解压出的中文表格文件名加上 `.bak` 后缀,以防止游戏加载该文件。

 

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I have made a DLC mod with the models I updated for the demo. I've also added about twice as many outfits (4 estelle, 3 schera, 2 khloe, 1 anelace)

Base Bodies and Models are modified from @lakovic and a few edits from @SuperKam1

I have also included a table_en folder that has the 4 DLC packs shared from @amorrow28, and my models added as well. ONLY use this folder if you want all of this and have an English game version, otherwise follow the instructions amorrow has provided to create custom tables.

Please let me know you hit any issues

 

Screenshot2026-09-01203602.png.e82d572374e375e66ccdd10d929ae039.png

More Samples:

 

Quote

chr5000_c301.thumb.png.d602a096843ebb7cae3836c22e223cb3.pngchr5000_c302.png.88cbce2ccf396b020a2a38fdc8fcec04.pngchr5000_c303.thumb.png.9bf980872182523e4a5e1eb45098ed60.pngchr5000_c304.thumb.png.d0305a2a38cdbfe046a10cf3a284fd7f.png

chr5002_c301.png.86d9858cf8c3c65ba4e442f33893b77e.pngchr5002_c302.thumb.png.39c4f0581b7bcefa120d6f7e5e6a2ac4.pngchr5002_c303.thumb.png.95d27fc5c8e6e0db69de753f6c180f27.png

 

 

chr5004_c301.thumb.png.e468081a40a1361c276cfddb76f42546.pngchr5004_c302.thumb.png.414b45c1941151bdf33627bd39db995c.png

chr5101_c301.png.6bf653318d5b040925002e8b452dd326.pngScreenshot2026-09-05124653.png.a13426fd7cb706bd0cf36e61971720e8.png

 

 

 

 

Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip

Edited by Fartlockerr
9/27 fixed corrupted save data issue
Posted

many hours later and all it took for me to transfer ALL my mods from chapter 1 into 2 was the correct xinput file. was having invisible bodies and crashing without it. now even my custom menu portraits show. i used the xinput from https://www.nexusmods.com/trailsintheskysecondchapter/mods/5?tab=files  after copying the asset folders from 1 into my 2 directly, the mods loaded without doing anything else. in my case, steamgg version, none of the xinput file uploaded here so far work or even the lastest public 1.0 version released hours ago.

xinput1_4.zip

Posted

Does anyone have a save file with Tida in the party? I want to test it out. The spa towel replacement  nude mods for the 4 female characters seemed to work fine before.

Posted
8 minutes ago, IBfree said:

Does anyone have a save file with Tida in the party? I want to test it out. The spa towel replacement  nude mods for the 4 female characters seemed to work fine before.

here's mine, just be sure to remove the file extension

savedata.txt

Posted

I tried putting in _QED's naked apron mod and the characters are invisible when cooking. I've unpacked everything correctly as the Estelle panty mod works. Am I missing a step to make certain models work? Perhaps something to do with the image folder that the Estelle panty mod doesn't use but the apron one does?

Posted
3 minutes ago, untestedpower said:

I tried putting in _QED's naked apron mod and the characters are invisible when cooking. I've unpacked everything correctly as the Estelle panty mod works. Am I missing a step to make certain models work? Perhaps something to do with the image folder that the Estelle panty mod doesn't use but the apron one does?

You need to install _QED's dtb mod as well

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.f738467abc56c468546135e948347a8c.jpeg

Just like what I did in 1st, I'm now able to replace the [Hot Spring] as well.

This mod only covers the four female characters: Estelle, Schera, Kloe, and Tita.

One heads-up: Schera has a little pubic hair.The other 3 are totally bare.

This is because my PS can't read DSS files, so I wasn't able to create the necessary pubic hair diffs.

How to get the Hot Spring: Use a trainer.

 

Anyway, just use it and enjoy!

【2nd】Estelle, Schera, Klhoe & Tita Nude Spa Towels.zip.zip

Edited by IBfree
Posted
34 minutes ago, Fartlockerr said:

Hi all,

I have made a DLC mod with the models I updated for the demo. I've also added about twice as many outfits (4 estelle, 3 schera, 2 khloe, 1 anelace)

Base Bodies and Models are modified from @lakovic and a few edits from @SuperKam1

I have also included a table_en folder that has the 4 DLC packs shared from @amorrow28, and my models added as well. ONLY use this folder if you want all of this and have an English game version, otherwise follow the instructions amorrow has provided to create custom tables.

Please let me know you hit any issues

 

Screenshot2026-09-01203602.png.e82d572374e375e66ccdd10d929ae039.png

More Samples:

 

 

Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip 120.26 MB · 1 download


Nice work!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AnPoAura said:

You need to install _QED's dtb mod as well

Cheers that did the trick. Just needed the DX11 parts. Hope Tita gets an apron outfit too, though I'm not gonna pester him about it since I know he doesn't do requests.

 

27 minutes ago, IBfree said:

Does anyone have a save file with Tida in the party? I want to test it out. The spa towel replacement  nude mods for the 4 female characters seemed to work fine before.

Let us know if you get it working. I put that in too but I'm not to the hot springs yet.

 

Edit: Ah, you beat me to it! Good work!

Edited by untestedpower
Posted
19 minutes ago, IBfree said:

image.jpeg.f738467abc56c468546135e948347a8c.jpeg

Just like what I did in 1st, I'm now able to replace the Spa Towels as well.

This mod only covers the four female characters: Estelle, Schera, Kloe, and Tita.

I've tested it with Estelle, Schera, and Kloe and confirmed they work fine.

Since Tita hasn't joined the party in my save file yet, I haven't been able to test her, but it should theoretically work.
One heads-up: some characters might have pubic hair visible. This is because my PS can't read DSS files, so I wasn't able to create the necessary pubic hair diffs.

How to get the Spa Towels: Use a trainer.

 

Anyway, just use it and enjoy!

【2nd】Estelle, Schera, Klhoe & Tita Nude Spa Towels.zip.zip 26.22 MB · 1 download

  • image.thumb.jpeg.6bf9224237a9746e7ebf6b7a8eae5999.jpeg

 

Thanks for your save!@AnPoAura

It's running perfectly now.

Just barely covers Tita, lol.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...