hepari1 Posted Thursday at 12:54 AM Posted Thursday at 12:54 AM If you are having trouble with the modding process, make sure to place this file in the same folder as the executable file after extracting it; otherwise, the mod will not work correctly.
AyakaAya Posted Thursday at 06:56 AM Posted Thursday at 06:56 AM So I had claude max reverse engineer the game and for the hell of it asked it to create a blood mod lol. It did it and I even went as far as to add ai to characters during fights with inworld tts as the character's voices and an llm for their dialogue. Let me know if anyone is interested in this mod. 1
Druzamm Posted Thursday at 07:13 AM Posted Thursday at 07:13 AM 17 minutes ago, AyakaAya said: So I had claude max reverse engineer the game and for the hell of it asked it to create a blood mod lol. It did it and I even went as far as to add ai to characters during fights with inworld tts as the character's voices and an llm for their dialogue. Let me know if anyone is interested in this mod. Screenshots will surely help
AyakaAya Posted Thursday at 08:09 AM Posted Thursday at 08:09 AM 37 minutes ago, Druzamm said: Screenshots will surely help here, asked it to port it to trails in the sky 1st but this is what it has made so far. I'm sure i could expand this further if I wanted but this thing is crazy, it literally decompiled the code and I'm sure it can do much more. This took like 2 hours. https://youtu.be/7WfWQ5pKc70?si=xgbM-3M9T7rn7pC2 1
Druzamm Posted Thursday at 11:57 AM Posted Thursday at 11:57 AM 3 hours ago, AyakaAya said: here, asked it to port it to trails in the sky 1st but this is what it has made so far. I'm sure i could expand this further if I wanted but this thing is crazy, it literally decompiled the code and I'm sure it can do much more. This took like 2 hours. https://youtu.be/7WfWQ5pKc70?si=xgbM-3M9T7rn7pC2 that's actually cool not something tht I would personally play with ... but really cool
vanitasfahitas Posted Thursday at 12:01 PM Posted Thursday at 12:01 PM 5 hours ago, AyakaAya said: So I had claude max reverse engineer the game and for the hell of it asked it to create a blood mod lol. It did it and I even went as far as to add ai to characters during fights with inworld tts as the character's voices and an llm for their dialogue. Let me know if anyone is interested in this mod. I'm more curious if there is access to this decompiliation - or if there are tips for someone to do it themselves with an agent if you are unable to share
lmaple Posted Thursday at 01:13 PM Posted Thursday at 01:13 PM (edited) On 10/5/2026 at 7:20 PM, lakovic said: I'll note this issue down first, and fix it together with the others in the next major version update. It seems this happens when viewed from a certain angle. Scherazard normal issue Edited Thursday at 01:14 PM by lmaple
lakovic Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM 13 hours ago, lmaple said: It seems this happens when viewed from a certain angle. Scherazard normal issue I think you should try using the official default outfit, without making any modifications, and look at this specific angle to see whether a particular shadow appears on the face. Then compare it with my mod — that way it'll be easier for me to pinpoint the problem. I think the shadow in this image looks more like some object casting a shadow onto the character's face, rather than a shadow produced by the face itself.
c88463 Posted yesterday at 03:45 AM Posted yesterday at 03:45 AM On 9/27/2026 at 10:23 PM, EarthShade013 said: Any chance we'll get a port of the Nude Estelle by jmedia7 from the first chapter? I thought that was the best style and I was hoping to use it in the second chapter too. It would also be amazing to see Kloe in that style, but obviously I'm hoping for someone else to make this so I don't want to press my luck. @jmedia7 is it possible?
GDKing Posted yesterday at 03:46 AM Posted yesterday at 03:46 AM 19 hours ago, AyakaAya said: here, asked it to port it to trails in the sky 1st but this is what it has made so far. I'm sure i could expand this further if I wanted but this thing is crazy, it literally decompiled the code and I'm sure it can do much more. This took like 2 hours. https://youtu.be/7WfWQ5pKc70?si=xgbM-3M9T7rn7pC2 LOL That mature Tita voiceover 🤣
AyakaAya Posted yesterday at 07:04 AM Posted yesterday at 07:04 AM (edited) 19 hours ago, vanitasfahitas said: I'm more curious if there is access to this decompiliation - or if there are tips for someone to do it themselves with an agent if you are unable to share I just opened claude code, added the game directory and added a bunch of github repos for reverse engineering and told it to reverse engineer the game to make mod friendly Edited yesterday at 07:04 AM by AyakaAya
lmaple Posted yesterday at 03:13 PM Posted yesterday at 03:13 PM 12 hours ago, lakovic said: I think you should try using the official default outfit, without making any modifications, and look at this specific angle to see whether a particular shadow appears on the face. Then compare it with my mod — that way it'll be easier for me to pinpoint the problem. I think the shadow in this image looks more like some object casting a shadow onto the character's face, rather than a shadow produced by the face itself. default outfit: we can see there's only a little shadow in the face. MOD outfit: a lot shadow aother DLC outfit: no distinct shadow Take a look around. Maybe the lamb cast a shadow?
lakovic Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM Understood. This is a serious problem. I'll readjust it and fix it in a later version. 3
damndoofus Posted yesterday at 05:05 PM Posted yesterday at 05:05 PM 12 hours ago, c88463 said: @jmedia7 is it possible? I think I got it ported to work on my game but I don't know the rules about sharing someone else's work.. I only ran one script to compress the image files. What I did was take the original mod, get the two .dds files from the asset/dx11/image folder from the mod and run them through the lz4_compress script from the kuro mdl tools (https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool). Then put those in the asset/dx11/image of SC, add the asset/common/model files from the original mod and that should work. I used c00 costume (the "1st Casual" one) and in the Viewer mode it looks great
doug022965 Posted yesterday at 05:34 PM Posted yesterday at 05:34 PM This is my updated with bigger boobs version of my nude female spa mod bushy am having problems with making them non bushy so for now this is it https://ayakamods.com/mods/nude-female-spa-towels-bushy.4837/ 1
doug022965 Posted yesterday at 06:37 PM Posted yesterday at 06:37 PM This is my updated with bigger boobs version of my nude female spa mod bushy am having problems with making them non bushy so for now this is it (here on site) (I include both now only for redundancy) Estelle, Schera, Kloe, Tita, Anelace, Julia & Josette Nude Spa Towels (Bushy) (Bigger Boobs).zip 2
Druzamm Posted yesterday at 06:43 PM Posted yesterday at 06:43 PM 5 minutes ago, doug022965 said: This is my updated with bigger boobs version of my nude female spa mod bushy am having problems with making them non bushy so for now this is it (here on site) (I include both now only for redundancy) Estelle, Schera, Kloe, Tita, Anelace, Julia & Josette Nude Spa Towels (Bushy) (Bigger Boobs).zip 131.36 MB · 0 downloads not sure if its only me ..... but giving this error
doug022965 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 19 hours ago, Druzamm said: not sure if its only me ..... but giving this error Extract to a folder outside of your game library move asset folder to game folder delete the extracted folder after moved 1
Druzamm Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 3 minutes ago, doug022965 said: Extract to a folder outside of your game library move asset folder to game folder delete the extracted folder after moved great, sorted. cheers man. Great mod!
KatLurker Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago On 10/3/2026 at 11:10 AM, Fartlockerr said: Hi Lakovic, thanks for your kind word and for taking a look at this! For the hips and butt scaling, It's looking for "LeftButt", "LeftButt_Top", and the right equivalent. I have been using a blender script (posted on page 2) to automatically add these to an imported .glb. I've still needed to do the weight painting, but that's how I've approached the butt physics on my edits. It probably would have been smarter to use the LeftHipRoll bones, etc, but I was not aware they controlled the butt at that time until I had added these bones and weight painting. To be honest the butt sliders are not as convenient as the chest sliders though, they have led to some wierd deformations on my side. I have had some success making comically large tits though, but this has come from using meshes that I had already edited for thiccness: This tool is amazing! I've been hoping for something like this ever since I saw the tool on Nexus. Thank you! What are the chances that you will be able to get the hip/butt sliders working?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now