_QED Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) I've uploaded a mod that replaces the female uniforms at Jenis Royal Academy. Just a fun little headcanon of mine😅: Kloe's uniform is an exclusive, custom-tailored piece made strictly for royalty. Meanwhile, the standard students' uniform has simply been adjusted to the absolute limit allowed by the academy's dress code (lol). https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 P.S. For the standard female students, I simply converted the mod files from the 1st game for use in the 2nd. Please note that I cannot guarantee it will work properly in the full release. Spoiler Edited September 5 by _QED 19
SuperKam1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 On 9/3/2026 at 1:23 PM, hdxheihe812 said: I downloaded the files, but found that Estelle's outfit in v1 and v2 is the same, with no difference. P.S. Would you be willing to remove the underwear for Anelace and Kloe? Yup youre right. Seems I mixed up the folders when pasting it in. Hazards of modding while drinking 🤷♂️ Should be good now and I added no underwear versions as requested. 1
_QED Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) Just uploaded the 'Knight of Ruby' outfit for Estelle, ported from the 1st game as requested on X. Consider this a little something to hold you over until the real masterpieces drop from other creators 😅 Hope you enjoy! Spoiler https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 Edited September 6 by _QED 10
amorrow28 Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 3 hours ago, _QED said: Just uploaded the 'Knight of Ruby' outfit for Estelle, ported from the 1st game as requested on X. Consider this a little something to hold you over until the real masterpieces drop from other creators 😅 Hope you enjoy! Reveal hidden contents https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 please don’t disparage yourself @_QED-san! When you released these, I had to go back to watch the play again. 😆 3
_QED Posted September 7 Posted September 7 21 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: please don’t disparage yourself @_QED-san! When you released these, I had to go back to watch the play again. 😆 Thank you so much, @amorrow28-san! It really means a lot coming from you, especially knowing how much you like this one. Turns out, this outfit gets by far the most requests everywhere. Seeing that, it honestly makes me wonder if I should follow other modders' lead and aim for slightly bolder, more revealing designs! 😅 4
lirch0322 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/2/2026 at 11:22 PM, Fartlockerr said: I believe I have added the missing texture, please download the updated version and let me know if you face any further issues! I've found another issue with the eyes of the Kolos model. It seems the material for the white part of the eye (the sclera) is missing
Soulmenace07 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I'm happy to see you all fine people again, can't wait to see the amazing mods that will be made by so many talented individuals
amorrow28 Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 17 hours ago, _QED said: Thank you so much, @amorrow28-san! It really means a lot coming from you, especially knowing how much you like this one. Turns out, this outfit gets by far the most requests everywhere. Seeing that, it honestly makes me wonder if I should follow other modders' lead and aim for slightly bolder, more revealing designs! 😅 Please make what gets you excited! 🙂 1
_QED Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) 2 hours ago, amorrow28 said: Please make what gets you excited! 🙂 Thank you for the wonderful advice! Coming from you, that means a lot. 😊 Edited September 7 by _QED 1
_QED Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) Uploaded "Sexy Apron Girls." Just a quick personal tradition of mine for games with cooking mechanics haha. It only replaces the brief animation during the cooking command with a naked apron model. Lore-accurate? Absolutely not. Far from my usual style, but just a lighthearted bonus to mess around with 😅 Enjoy! Spoiler https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 Edited September 7 by _QED 11
_QED Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) I've just released the "Kloe - Knight of Sapphire" mod. This is essentially a port from the first game, but I've done some subtle polish and tweaked the skirt physics. Due to demo limitations, it currently replaces the default outfit as a temporary measure. (I plan to assign it to a proper slot once the full game is out.) Spoiler https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 Sure, I was momentarily tempted away by Anelace... but in the end, it only proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Klose is truly second to none! 😍 Edited September 8 by _QED 6
GDKing Posted September 8 Posted September 8 9 hours ago, _QED said: Uploaded "Sexy Apron Girls." Just a quick personal tradition of mine for games with cooking mechanics haha. It only replaces the brief animation during the cooking command with a naked apron model. Lore-accurate? Absolutely not. Far from my usual style, but just a lighthearted bonus to mess around with 😅 Enjoy! Hide contents https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 I already loved your naked apron Estelle in 1st Chapter. So happy we will get more of these for the other playable female charas 12 minutes ago, _QED said: Sure, I was momentarily tempted away by Anelace... but in the end, it only proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Klose is truly second to none! 😍 I know, right? Klose/Kloe is just so beautiful... 🥰 1
Boltzmann1111 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/3/2026 at 5:44 PM, amorrow28 said: I’m planning to port all my sky 1st mods when the game comes out. I can’t speak for others, of course. I tried porting my image mods that make the scenery sexy pretty much throughout the entire game but any image I move over directly doesnt seem to work. Is there something else we need to do? Any help with this?
Fartlockerr Posted September 9 Posted September 9 10 hours ago, Boltzmann1111 said: I tried porting my image mods that make the scenery sexy pretty much throughout the entire game but any image I move over directly doesnt seem to work. Is there something else we need to do? Any help with this? .dds files need to be lz4 encrypted, reference this post:
hdxheihe812 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/6/2026 at 10:02 PM, SuperKam1 said: Yup youre right. Seems I mixed up the folders when pasting it in. Hazards of modding while drinking 🤷♂️ Should be good now and I added no underwear versions as requested. Wow, you actually made it! Thank you so much.
_QED Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) [Update] Anelace - Eight Leaves One Blade School Early-Style Model (Ver. 0.99.1) Changelog: Reworked Rigging: Changed the donor bones for the skirt and completely redid the bone transfer/weighting from scratch. Fixed Physics/Jitter: reduced skirt jitter during dynamic motions. Head Accessory Fix: Resolved the issue where head accessories (like Night Vision Goggles) were not displaying properly. Spoiler https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 This originally started as just a technical test, but I ended up loving it so much that I gave it a full overhaul so I can keep using it in the full game lol. Edited September 10 by _QED 5
Boltzmann1111 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 9:50 PM, Fartlockerr said: .dds files need to be lz4 encrypted, reference this post: Thanks for the help. I've included my updated lewd environment textures which will change a bunch of environment objects throughout the game with a few screenshots as examples: Spoiler lewd-env.zip Edited September 15 by Boltzmann1111 9
Ayking Posted September 9 Posted September 9 7 hours ago, Boltzmann1111 said: Thanks for the help. I've included my updated lewd environment textures which will change a bunch of environment objects throughout the game with a few screenshots as examples: Hide contents lewd-env.zip 57.52 MB · 1 download Hoping that No-pan version of Estelles cheongsam gets ported over. Absolute peak outfit. Also im dying at the 3rd picture of her looking at the photos lmao. Good stuff 3
Boltzmann1111 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Does anyone know if the models port directly other than the changes to the textures encryption of course?
_QED Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) I've uploaded Estelle's "Fav Fit Style!" It’s her go-to casual look for minor quests. In the game, Schera coordinated Estelle’s default outfit, so in my headcanon, she styled this one too! As a personal touch, I made sure the design and vibe match nicely with my Schera mod. Hope you guys enjoy it😄 Spoiler https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 Edited September 11 by _QED 17
amorrow28 Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 12 hours ago, _QED said: I've uploaded Estelle's "Fav Fit Style!" It’s her go-to casual look for minor quests. In the game, Schera coordinated Estelle’s default outfit, so in my headcanon, she styled this one too! As a personal touch, I made sure the design and vibe match nicely with my Schera mod. Hope you guys enjoy it😄 Hide contents https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 Very cute look, @_QED-san, fun and youthful! I like it a lot! 1
_QED Posted September 12 Posted September 12 9 hours ago, amorrow28 said: Very cute look, @_QED-san, fun and youthful! I like it a lot! Thank you so much, @amorrow28-san! I'm really glad you liked the fun and youthful vibe. I can hardly wait for the official release! To be honest, I've never made this many mods before a game even came out, haha. 1
randomfornow Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 9/11/2026 at 7:05 AM, _QED said: I've uploaded Estelle's "Fav Fit Style!" It’s her go-to casual look for minor quests. In the game, Schera coordinated Estelle’s default outfit, so in my headcanon, she styled this one too! As a personal touch, I made sure the design and vibe match nicely with my Schera mod. Hope you guys enjoy it😄 Reveal hidden contents https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 A panty-less version of this would be awesome 4
_dandyharry Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 4 hours ago, _QED said: Thanks! I'm not taking requests, but once the game drops in a few days, this place will be flooded with mods that cover what you're after. Going forward, to better fit Loverslab's preferences, I'll only be posting select high-exposure mods here, while sharing the rest primarily on AyakaMods.😉 That sounds like a great plan. Splitting the content this way seems like the best approach for both platforms. After all, I’d really like to avoid the kind of drama we saw in past threads. Edited September 14 by _dandyharry 1
UmaGirl Posted September 14 Posted September 14 is Estell still the only one with the full-nude mod, for real? We seriously gotta wait on the retail drop before we can get our hands on the others?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now