AnPoAura Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 minutes ago, IBfree said: Thanks for your save!@AnPoAura It's running perfectly now. Just barely covers Tita, lol. no problem, now I can finally go to Elmo lol
SonicMan1234 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 32 minutes ago, IBfree said: Just like what I did in 1st, I'm now able to replace the Spa Towels as well. This mod only covers the four female characters: Estelle, Schera, Kloe, and Tita. I've tested it with Estelle, Schera, and Kloe and confirmed they work fine. Since Tita hasn't joined the party in my save file yet, I haven't been able to test her, but it should theoretically work. One heads-up: some characters might have pubic hair visible. This is because my PS can't read DSS files, so I wasn't able to create the necessary pubic hair diffs. How to get the Spa Towels: Use a trainer. Anyway, just use it and enjoy! 【2nd】Estelle, Schera, Klhoe & Tita Nude Spa Towels.zip.zip 26.22 MB · 1 download Gimp has DDS built in, iirc. Or there's an extension for it, honestly I forget but if you just need to use it for textures it's lightweight and works well enough.
VVNex Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, Fartlockerr said: Hi all, I have made a DLC mod with the models I updated for the demo. I've also added about twice as many outfits (4 estelle, 3 schera, 2 khloe, 1 anelace) Base Bodies and Models are modified from @lakovic and a few edits from @SuperKam1 I have also included a table_en folder that has the 4 DLC packs shared from @amorrow28, and my models added as well. ONLY use this folder if you want all of this and have an English game version, otherwise follow the instructions amorrow has provided to create custom tables. Please let me know you hit any issues More Samples: Fartlocker Trails 2nd Mods.zip 120.26 MB · 1 download I really like this mod, but I’ve run into a small issue. I’m not sure if anyone else has the same problem, and I don’t know how to fix it. It seems Klose’s head model fails to load properly, or something along those lines — the inside of the head is empty, which looks really out of place. I don’t have this issue with other mods or characters. 4
Mio212 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, IBfree said: Just like what I did in 1st, I'm now able to replace the Spa Towels as well. This mod only covers the four female characters: Estelle, Schera, Kloe, and Tita. One heads-up: Schera has a little pubic hair.The other 3 are totally bare. This is because my PS can't read DSS files, so I wasn't able to create the necessary pubic hair diffs. How to get the Spa Towels: Use a trainer. Anyway, just use it and enjoy! 【2nd】Estelle, Schera, Klhoe & Tita Nude Spa Towels.zip.zip 26.22 MB · 2 downloads ty very much now to wait out for a analace nude mod thats her original size 2
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 BathTowelShop.kurodlc.json.zip Here's a bath towel shop! With the above .kurodlc.json file, I've added the hot springs outfits to the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop Please see here how to insert the .kurodlc.json file into your tables. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Also, if you have the item already and you get an achievement that gifts you the item, the achievement will be locked. To unlock the achievement, first equip the item, then claim the achievement. Finally, I didn't set those exorbitant prices, Falcom did... (seriously, they're just towels, wtf) Enjoy! 8
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) I uploaded a fix for DOA Pack 3, new version is v1.0.1. I accidentally forgot to compress all the variant color textures, that's all fixed now. Download here. Edited September 17 by amorrow28 11
amorrow28 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) Here is a port of my Sky 1st mod to remove the spats (shorts) on all the diner waitress outfits. This includes all 9 variants (Estelle has 3). Upload replaced with v1.0.2 - See changelog below. Sky2nd_DinerNoSpats_v1.0.2.7z NOTE: While Original Diner and Fine Red Diner are available for purchase as paid DLC through Steam, Brilliant Sky Diner is not in the original tables. Therefore, to use Brilliant Sky Diner, you will need to insert the entry by making custom tables, see instructions below. Instructions: Quote You will need to follow this tutorial to unpack the following files and set them up to be loaded as loose files - i.e. copied into your Sky main folder: table_en.pac (or the language of your choice) Copy the asset folder from the mod into your Sky main folder If this is the only custom item mod you use, AND you are playing in English, AND you are playing v1.03.1 - you can copy the table_en folder into your Sky main folder If any of the above are not true, then do NOT use the table_en folder provided - please follow this tutorial to make custom tables. Be sure to generate all of the following tables: t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl and t_viewer.tbl. I have not found a way to actually make DLC that can be unlocked. Instead, Brilliant Sky Diner can be purchased from the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop NOTE: Starting with Daybreak, Falcom no longer has a modular DLC system, so without making your own custom tables, you can only use one mod with custom tables at a time! Please see here how to combine the tables of 2 or more DLCs using the .kurodlc.json file included in this mod. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Changelog: Hide contents v1.0.2 Removed Original Diner and Fine Red Diner entries from DinerCostumes.kurodlc.json, as they are now available via paid DLC. (The modified .mdl files are still present.) Small text fixes for Brilliant Sky Diner. v1.0.1 Added support for Model Viewer (kuro_dlc_tool.exe updated to v1.0.19) v1.0.0 Initial Release Miscellaneous: Hide contents Change the costume names to Chinese by @lmaple Enjoy! Edited September 25 by amorrow28 10
AltinaSama Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) If anyone wants Orange Bunny Estelle for @amorrow28 Bunny mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/page/6/#findComment-7398324 working with Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter, here's a quick fix for @SonicMan1234 texture edit. I simply compressed it with LZ4 and now it works flawlessly. UPDATE: Fixed Weird shadows by using amorrow's original map files OrangeBunnyEstelle2nd1.1.7z Edited September 17 by AltinaSama Bugfix 9
ROlaj12345 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) On 8/21/2026 at 1:30 AM, _QED said: Chira-rism MOD [Lore-Friendly] [Soft-NSFW] Top Row (L to R): Classic Style / 1st-Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) / Neo Bracer Model (1st-Style) Bottom: Knight of Ruby Classic Style / 1st Style (Intro Scene Exclusive) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_dtb_v100.7z Neo Bracer Style (FC-Style) -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_neobracer_v090.7z Latest versionhttps://ayakamods.com/mods/estelle-chira-rism-refined-neo-bracer-outfit-custom-colors.3889/ Knight of Ruby -[Replace Default Model] : estell_knightofruby_v090.7z Fav Fit Style -[Replace Data Transfer Model] : estell_fav_fit_v090.7z From left to right: Anelace(8Leaves 1Blade school Early-Style model) / Scherazard(Default Outfit Chira-rism model) Bottom: Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) / Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) Anelace 8leaves 1Blade school Early Style-[Replace Default Model] : anelace_8l1bs_v0991.7z Scherazard Chirarism -[Replace Default Model] : schera_def_chirarism_v090.7z Kloe(Jenis Uniform Chira-rism) -[Replace Default Model] : jenis_uiform_chirarism_v091.7z Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) -[Replace Default Model] :Klose_SapphieriKnight_v090.7z DL File sexy_apron_girls.7z (Note: This mod was created and tested for the Demo version. An updated version may be released once the full game is out.) ✨Special Thanks: @amorrow28-san - For the invaluable tutorials https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki/Transferring-a-costume-with-new-physics-bones-and-adapted-animations Safe to say that the Apron mod has NOT been updated yet? Just making sure I'm not missing something. In the event it HAS been updated, Estelles body is missing under the Apron, its just her head Edit - Please ignore my GPU/CPU stats overlay. Forgot to disable it before taking a screengrab lol Edited September 18 by ROlaj12345 1
untestedpower Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, amorrow28 said: I uploaded a fix for DOA Pack 3, new version is v1.0.1. I accidentally forgot to compress all the variant color textures, that's all fixed now. Download here. Got a request for you. The game has a rather robust photo mode that lets you pose characters in various places. However, your outfits are not selectable in it. Could this be a simple table issue? Was thinking of doing some photo sets with them.
untestedpower Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 21 minutes ago, ROlaj12345 said: Safe to say that the Apron mod has NOT been updated yet? Just making sure I'm not missing something. In the event it HAS been updated, Estelles body is missing under the Apron, its just her head Edit - Please ignore my GPU/CPU stats overlay. Forgot to disable it before taking a screengrab lol You need to download the dtb too. I had this happen. It's the first mod in his set. You DON'T need to replace the Estelle outfit. You just need to copy over the DX11 part. So it definitely does work. I do hope he updates it to give Tita an apron too, though. Edited September 18 by untestedpower
amorrow28 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 (edited) 2 hours ago, untestedpower said: Got a request for you. The game has a rather robust photo mode that lets you pose characters in various places. However, your outfits are not selectable in it. Could this be a simple table issue? Was thinking of doing some photo sets with them. yeah, I noticed that too, I don’t know why. When I have some time, I’ll take a look. Also, is anyone else unable to get TAA / MSAA etc to work in that mode? It looks much worse than the game for me… EDIT: I've confirmed that the costumes are listed individually in t_viewer.tbl. Edited September 18 by amorrow28
kek1ch Posted September 18 Posted September 18 9 hours ago, UmaGirl said: Yo fr, everybody kept sayin' 'go to LL for the nudes,' not them outfit mods, but I can't find a single one for Anelace, Scera, or Kloe! Total scam, I'm so mad rn. 😤 Dude, what's your problem? Most people here do that as a hobby in their free time, this is not their job. And even then the quality of the final result is absolutely astonishing, oftenly quite literally better than the actual studio's work, so have some frickin' patience, would you? If you are so mad - go make such mod yourself or find sb and pay them to do that full-time, this will be more productive then danking on genuinely talented and energetic people for no reason at all. And while you are at it, learn some manners ffs 5
_QED Posted September 18 Posted September 18 53 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: yeah, I noticed that too, I don’t know why. When I have some time, I’ll take a look. Also, is anyone else unable to get TAA / MSAA etc to work in that mode? It looks much worse than the game for me… Spoiler I did some testing on the AA issue on my end as well. Honestly, looking at it now, the image quality in photo mode does seem to be a bit worse than in the main game, but that might just be because of the darker lighting or some other factor. However, as you can see in the comparison screenshots, switching the anti-aliasing modes does produce a difference, so AA itself is actually working. (For reference, my GPU is an RTX 3070, so I can't use DLSS on my setup 😅). 1
ROlaj12345 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 7 minutes ago, _QED said: Sorry about that! Totally my mistake—I accidentally left out Estelle's textures. I'm currently away on a business trip without access to my project files, so I'll need a little time to test everything on the retail version before uploading the fix. Thanks for your patience! As for an apron for Tita... I don't have a body mesh suited for her proportions, so that would take quite a while to put together (I asked Lakovic about using their mesh a while back, but they respectfully preferred not to share, which I completely understand and respect😊). No need to apologize. You're doing all this for free, so take your time. However, I was dumb and didn't backup the original files for the cooking scene, so Estelle will just be a disembodied head for a while haha Edited September 18 by ROlaj12345 1
Onsokkun Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Are there any mods that simply make Kloe's skirt a bit shorter? I like the default Chirarism outfit for her that makes her skirt much shorter but its a bit too short plus she's not wearing panties.
Your Cinderella Posted September 18 Posted September 18 @lakovicare you working on new mod for trails 2nd chapter? all playable girl and all NPC nude like 1st chapter and horizon?
planetkeeper Posted September 18 Posted September 18 14 hours ago, nmfl said: 想请教一下这是什么情况? 2nd正式版无法使用mod,至少要魔改成18系统才能用mod
DimaKoyt Posted September 18 Posted September 18 8 hours ago, IBfree said: Just like what I did in 1st, I'm now able to replace the Spa Towels as well. This mod only covers the four female characters: Estelle, Schera, Kloe, and Tita. One heads-up: Schera has a little pubic hair.The other 3 are totally bare. This is because my PS can't read DSS files, so I wasn't able to create the necessary pubic hair diffs. How to get the Spa Towels: Use a trainer. Anyway, just use it and enjoy! 【2nd】Estelle, Schera, Klhoe & Tita Nude Spa Towels.zip.zip 26.22 MB · 2 downloads what trainer? sorry i never used one before
pichucandy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 4 hours ago, amorrow28 said: BathTowelShop.kurodlc.json.zip 481 B · 2 downloads Here's a bath towel shop! With the above .kurodlc.json file, I've added the hot springs outfits to the following shops: Le Loche: Phillys' Kitchen Rolent: Rinon's General Goods Bose: Paul Elk Ruan: O'Neil Duty-Free Shop Zeiss: Bell Station Grancel: Dept. Store - Accessory Shop Please see here how to insert the .kurodlc.json file into your tables. It is an intimidating process at first, but will become very easy once you do it once or twice. Also, if you have the item already and you get an achievement that gifts you the item, the achievement will be locked. To unlock the achievement, first equip the item, then claim the achievement. Finally, I didn't set those exorbitant prices, Falcom did... (seriously, they're just towels, wtf) Enjoy! Thanks for the mods! My Hot Spring costume seems to show up as innocence, any idea why? 3
_dandyharry Posted September 18 Posted September 18 48 minutes ago, Onsokkun said: Are there any mods that simply make Kloe's skirt a bit shorter? I like the default Chirarism outfit for her that makes her skirt much shorter but its a bit too short plus she's not wearing panties. Chirarism is already among the most conservative options here, so I doubt what you're looking for exists. Also, she is wearing underwear—it just has a T-back cut. I suggested more coverage to the author, but they said it was a personal preference.
amorrow28 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 37 minutes ago, pichucandy said: Thanks for the mods! My Hot Spring costume seems to show up as innocence, any idea why? No idea... it doesn't do that for me... Actually, my bet is that whatever that bath towel mod is, it's using my innocence files to generate nude mods. (without credit to me or to @lakovic too) I posted a postulation in the Sky 1st thread that deleting innocence_n.dds would turn my innocence costumes into nudes... you've basically confirmed that that mod is probably my mod sans innocence_n.dds. While I still think credit should be given where credit is due, I don't claim ownership over my mods so everyone has my permission to share and modify my mods as they see fit. Still, I think this method is crude. It makes much more sense to actually delete the underwear, which would be almost just as easy and would then allow you to use innocence as well. You could take my innocence mods of Anelace, Josette and Julia (included in DOA pack 2) and do that too, I suppose. 1
IBfree Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 10 hours ago, DimaKoyt said: what trainer? sorry i never used one before First,choose your language. Then open the game, click on [connect], search for [spring] in [costumes], and change it to 1. edit:2026/9/18 update. 2nd Trainer.zip Edited September 18 by IBfree 2
Onsokkun Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, _dandyharry said: Chirarism is already among the most conservative options here, so I doubt what you're looking for exists. Also, she is wearing underwear—it just has a T-back cut. I suggested more coverage to the author, but they said it was a personal preference. Thats a shame. I guess the main mod I wanted was the removal of Estelle's shorts so thats all I'll be using then. Thanks for your answer!
nmfl Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, planetkeeper said: 2nd正式版无法使用mod,至少要魔改成18系统才能用mod 谢谢🙏
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now