Hdt Breast Collision For Realy All Armors With 3 Adjustments Without "hdt Havok Object"

pclp2014

snip

Why do I want to change it?

1) Not all NPC's equip the object

2) it takes up a slot on the body

For some reason when I just copy and paste in femalebrow.nif or femalehead.nif and unclick the havoc object.esp I lose collision. I place head,nif or the brow.nif in the following folder meshes/actors/character/character assets/

the character is a vanilla race ie NOT a custom race.

Copy and paste don't worked.

Look here any screens:

http://www.loverslab.com/t opic/10270-conversions- for-manga-body/page-77#entry566933

my bad I edited my post to more clearly state exactly what I did before I copied and pasted the modified mesh.

For some reason when I just copy and paste in femalebrow.nif or femalehead.nif and unclick the havoc object.esp I lose collision. I place head,nif or the brow.nif in the following folder meshes/actors/character/character assets/

If your hdt object work and not when object is used, what is the femalehead.nif pointing too ??

if you have hdt.xml in skse\plugins make sure the femalehead.nif is also pointing to this hdt.xml file.

I think the problem your facing is the file named: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is not collision enabled if that is the case then collision will not work.

have you tried installing this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

This file has all you need to get hdt collision to work. Now make sure the femalehead.nif is pointing to this hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and then collision will work.

your almost there. if all else fail try this file:

make a backup of your hdt files and femalehead.nif mesh.

copy the skse folder to your skyrim\data folder

and then copy the supplied femalehead.nif to your meshes\actors\character\character assets folder and override your femalehead.nif

start your game and see if the collision works without hdt object on you.

Before i forget there could also be mod interference why collision will not work. If you have something like EBD every body is different  and you installed several meshes and textures there is also a chance the mesh is applied to your character so that will also make collision not work this way if those meshes do not point to any xml file.

Also before i forget if you use femalehead.nif don't forget to remove any head gear first in game like helmet or these will also disable collision.

snip

Why do I want to change it?

1) Not all NPC's equip the object

2) it takes up a slot on the body

the character is a vanilla race ie NOT a custom race.

Copy and paste don't worked.

Look here any screens:

http://www.loverslab.com/t opic/10270-conversions- for-manga-body/page-77#entry566933

my bad I edited my post to more clearly state exactly what I did before I copied and pasted the modified mesh.

I hope you mean femalehead.nif and femalebrows.nif.

Femalebrows needs to in meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts.

You have to point to the correct xml.

If you have a hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefalutBBP.xml WITH BREAST COLLISION, it's ok.

I suppose you are but hdt.xml.

In character assets folder is usually located HDT Havok Object.nif.

Open the file in NifSkope, then you see that you are using xml.

Edit:

If it does not work, you need to customize your armor / clothes 
or if you Bodyslide are using, then the armor-template meshes. 

If the biggest problem the use of body part 44 by HDT Havok Object is: 
Open the HDT Havok Object.esp in CK and change the bodypart to 46 eg 
That you have make in ArmorAddon and  Armor. Maybe takes 1 minute.

If your hdt object work and not when object is used, what is the femalehead.nif pointing too ??

if you have hdt.xml in skse\plugins make sure the femalehead.nif is also pointing to this hdt.xml file.

I think the problem your facing is the file named: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is not collision enabled if that is the case then collision will not work.

have you tried installing this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

This file has all you need to get hdt collision to work. Now make sure the femalehead.nif is pointing to this hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and then collision will work.

your almost there. if all else fail try this file:

make a backup of your hdt files and femalehead.nif mesh.

copy the skse folder to your skyrim\data folder

and then copy the supplied femalehead.nif to your meshes\actors\character\character assets folder and override your femalehead.nif

start your game and see if the collision works without hdt object on you.

okay I will do a step by step account of what I did.

1) I use the all in one Hdt v3 it provides two .xml files one is htdm.xml which is for male characters the other is hdtphysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

2) When I equip the htd object I get bounce and collision on bbp or tbbp clothing or nude (This establishes that collision works for me in principle and its not an issue with the original installation of collision as it works.)

3) downloaded the femalebrow.nif

4) opened this mesh in nifskope

5) block>insert>NiStringExtraData on the mesh (I picked the first instance as the tutorial stated)

6)under block details in the first line I edit string index and enter HDT Havoc Path

7) under block details I pick the string data entry and edit string index type in data/skse/plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

8) my Ninode reads 0 NiMode txt Femalebrow.nif and my Num Extra Data List value is 0. They match which is my understanding that they need to so I don't change either of them.

9) I save the file

10) Copy and paste it to data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/

11) Remove the havoc object meshes to make sure any collision is a result of the new mesh not old one.

12) unclick havoc object esp

13) start the game no collision.

Maybe clp2011 can answer this better. But i am not sure if the all in one v3 your using has the file named: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml collision enabled. only the other file he uploaded had this part enabled.

only this file has:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28922-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

collision enabled.

1) I use the all in one Hdt v3 it provides two .xml files one is htdm.xml which is for male characters the other is hdtphysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Can you confirm your using this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

and not this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

7) under block details I pick the string data entry and edit string index type in data/skse/plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Have you just made ​​a typo?

In file system you take "\"

Here is the complete path: SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Data must not go in there.

As I said, the trick with female head, etc. does not work for everyone.

Do you use ModOrganizer?

Maybe clp2011 can answer this better. But i am not sure if the all in one v3 your using has the file named: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml collision enabled. only the other file he uploaded had this part enabled.

The purpose of "All in One" has been, physics and collision in a unite xml.

hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml in this case is collision ready.

only this file has:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28922-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

collision enabled.

Can you confirm your using this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

and not this file:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

1st collision was working with the all in one v3 using the havoc object.

When I equipped the havoc object and I was nude I saw my hands move my breasts up because of the collision, and they bounced when the breast was free of the hand. By any sane definition that is collision working. (It  only works nude because I am doing a fresh install and have not installed any tbbp or bbp replacer clothing or armour yet)

I can confirm that I am using the all in one v3 file from http://www.loverlab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

I did four tests with my femalebrow.nif

1) I used the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that came with all in one v3 (this is the file that collision works with the object) = no collision

2) I used the seperate hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file from the same download page = no collision but the breast where rising and falling independant of my hands and not what i would expect from the standard breathing jiggle. It looked quite wierd.

3) I used only the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/ which resulted in squashed breasts and no collision.

4) i used the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml you provide but without the head mesh = no collision (have not tried your full package yet will be my next trial.

To clp2011

yes the meshes I tried were called femalehead.nif and femalebrows.nif

All my tests are done nude so i know i am not getting any issues with armour incompatability with collision.

head mesh went to \meshes\actors\character\character assets\

brows mesh went to \meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts\

The hdt havoc object.nif points to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I use lots of armour mods that use many different body slots and the havoc object conflicts with some so I want to remove it. I also don't want to have to go through all these different armour mods to see which body slot is free. best to remove the need to use a body slot. Also as I stated some NPCs will not equip the object period (without a consol command)

In general....

This is why I am so confused by everything I understand it should work but it doesn't so I assumed I was or am missing a step that was so obvious that its not given as everyone knows to do that.

next i will try the bundle D_ManXX2 gave and see if that will work. might take a while as I want to purge hdt from my mod organizer and reinstall it then make the changes as i have done so many file swaps and overwrites with backup here and backups there that I feel more comfortable with a fresh install of the mod. And i need lunch.

Have you just made ​​a typo?

In file system you take "\"

Here is the complete path: SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Data must not go in there.

As I said, the trick with female head, etc. does not work for everyone.

Do you use ModOrganizer?

You are right I made a typo but the typo was on the post not in nifskope.

I use the cut and paste method of imputing data to program where possible. I pressed the down arrow on the folder just beside the refresh button (windows 7) and I pasted this \SKSE\Plugins I then typed \ and pasted hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml by using the rename option and copied and pasted so I got the exact spelling.

the path in nifskope is as follows EXACTLY...

\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

It appears i have an extra "\" at the start removing this and testing..

[edit] it made zero difference my path is SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (I copied and pasted it from nifskope)

I do use ModOrganizer.

[edit] i got distracted switching to testing the package D_ManXX2 provided.

I just added the head mesh and it works which means my head mesh and my brow mesh were flawed. I am going to see if I can figure out why.

Things work now So the below is only me trying to figure out why I failed so if you are done with this issue just ignore the post.

okay i have the same path which in D_manXX2's mesh is...

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I put the same path in both my head mesh and my brow mesh (FYI i only use one of these meshes at a time testing) The result is no collision so my mesh is still flawed.

When i looked further the only difference seems to be how my block list collapses and expands. When I collapse 0 NINode 10 NiStringExtraData does not disappear but it does for D_Man's mesh. I do not know why this is the case.

Things work now So the below is only me trying to figure out why I failed so if you are done with this issue just ignore the post.

okay i have the same path which in D_manXX2's mesh is...

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I put the same path in both my head mesh and my brow mesh (FYI i only use one of these meshes at a time testing) The result is no collision so my mesh is still flawed.

When i looked further the only difference seems to be how my block list collapses and expands. When I collapse 0 NINode 10 NiStringExtraData does not disappear but it does for D_Man's mesh. I do not know why this is the case.

If the Block List does not collapse completely, something happened wrong.

If you want to create/copy a NiStringExtraData : Must the top entry - ie mostly SceneRoot - be marked.

I'm having problems with NPC's and breast collision (the physics work great) using the head-ready meshes and red3113@3dm's sexy idle. I recall blabba mentioning NPC's have a different head so is that the issue? Is it possible for NPC's to have collision?

Using the latest HDT PE .dll and your xml's clp - femalehead.nif points Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml (I renamed your latest xml to hdt.xml), collision works fine on player with the idle.

EDIT: I discovered pointing the clothing mesh to hdt.xml allows the NPC to have collision with that outfit so guess I'm off to a start.

As per request:

clp2011 is 'retiring' from hdt modding (he'll still be active here on LL though :) )

And because his native language is German, he asked me to make a post explaining some stuff and provide a quick series of FAQ's for others to read in case further help is required.

Q: How to get HDT physics collisions?

A: Read this and post related issues there

Q: What is HDT physics, how do I install it, Other related 'newbie' questions

A: Same as above, post related questions their as well.

Q: I would like to give Hair physics to a follower

A: There are technical problems with this, currently no solution is found. Feel free to try to take a stab at it though.

Q: I don't have femalehead.nif and/or femalebrows.nif

A: It's packed inside your 'Skyrim - meshes.bsa' and you must simply unpack it or download a mod that has it unpacked for you, or download clp's provided meshes.

Q: No physics on my custom race?

A: Your custom race mosst likely has a custom skeleton and custom meshes. Make sure you replace the skeleton and the meshes appropriately in the

Q: clp's method doesn't work for me?

A: It works 100%, you just messed up somewhere. Re-read requirements and install procedure.

Q: HELP!! I HAZ CTD!!!! TELL ME WHAT TO FIX!

A: 1. Post your hdt log file under a spoiler or in pastebin. link

2. Post your Papyrus log in a similar fashion

3. Tell us what skeleton your using (Or what you think your using)

4. DON'T USE NMM, INSTALL MO and INSTALL MODS THROUGH THAT!

Failure to do any of these will result in you being ignored for a good while.

Q: How is clp's method different or better than the standard way of attaching to the body?

A: It uses a mesh that doesn't get replaced whenever you equip an item on your char. For better details, here's a wonderful post by clp himself.

Q: The future of this thread and responses to inquiries here?

A: clp may or may not ask a mod to close this thread, but the information presented on here will forever remain. It is a very good method that really helps out the more advanced HDT users here on testing loadouts and stuff even with armor's and clothes attached.

In short I hope clp2011 has a very good 'retirement' from HDT modding and I thank him for having helped me learn HDT and hope that everyone else also wishes him well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I've been trying for a couple of days to get the collision to work using the femalehead.nif, or the eyesfemale.nif, or the femalebrows.nif, but it's not producing the collision effect.  I'm only able to get collision with the HDT Havok Object.  I've tried the several nif files which have been posted here as well as some of the HDT packages also posted here.  I've also customized my own nif files to see if I could produce the effect but I've had no success.

I wonder if there is a conflict with Female facial animations, as that mod installs .tri files for the head, eyes, and brows.

It's probably the fact that I have more the 200 mods installed, but thought I would mention it in case someone has any ideas.

Thanks

Edit:  just a quick note, I was able to get the collision working with the .nif files on an active game after having had the HDT Havok Object in npc's inventory, but the collision did not work with the same npc on a new game, it's likely that having held the HDT Havok Object in their inventory ended up being baked into the save.

Hello, I've been trying for a couple of days to get the collision to work using the femalehead.nif, or the eyesfemale.nif, or the femalebrows.nif, but it's not producing the collision effect.  I'm only able to get collision with the HDT Havok Object.  I've tried the several nif files which have been posted here as well as some of the HDT packages also posted here.  I've also customized my own nif files to see if I could produce the effect but I've had no success.

I wonder if there is a conflict with Female facial animations, as that mod installs .tri files for the head, eyes, and brows.

It's probably the fact that I have more the 200 mods installed, but thought I would mention it in case someone has any ideas.

Thanks

Edit:  just a quick note, I was able to get the collision working with the .nif files on an active game after having had the HDT Havok Object in npc's inventory, but the collision did not work with the same npc on a new game, it's likely that having held the HDT Havok Object in their inventory ended up being baked into the save.

The thread is not longer active.

Reason: The idea with head, etc. does not work for everyone and not for every NPC.

There is also no reason to try it.

The disadvantages of HDT Havok Object I have removed and a new mod provided, including support for the DLC's.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

Thanks

Reason: The idea with head, etc. does not work for everyone and not for every NPC.

There is also no reason to try it.

The disadvantages of HDT Havok Object I have removed and a new mod provided, including support for the DLC's.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

Oh Ok, clp, Thank you for lettingme know, will check out your newer page.  Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks

I don't really understand this tbh.

This method is genius, and very easy to set up too. Also when set up correctly you don't have to bother with loot and leveled lists anymore, you simply don't care.

AND you don't have to reequip the havok object or havok breast physics thingie every fucking time an NPC strips your toon naked.

Got it set up without many problems and I'm a total noob regarding TES modding.

Best thing is that apparently you can add that hdt havok path extra data (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) to any body part nif you like. I added it to femalehead.nif, femalefeet_0.nif and femalefeet_1.nif as well as femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Seems a tad redundant but it works so obviously it doesn't hurt. Added the hdtm.xml extra data to malefeet_0.nif and malefeet_1.nif too so boobjobs look delicious now.

Only thing that's weird is that the femalehead.nif edit doesn't add collision to NPCs. I guess it has something to do with the other mods I use? Some of them like UNPB have nifs coming with them and they seem to add these nifs to the NPCs too. But except ECE which doesn't help with collision for the femalehead.nif I have no mods that alter NPC head nifs.

Now I just have to make sure every NPC involved in sweaty action will strip the body slots with the nifs I edited.

Nothing easier than that thanks to SexLab.

Tomorrow I'll post some more info, have to go to bed.

This method does not work with NPC.

It only works when the NPC:

is naked -> femalebody

no shoes / boots -> femalefeet

no gloves -> femalehand

etc.

Head does not work because the NIF is not used (tri-files)

t is useful maximum for SexLab - undress problems with slots

Okay, so here's what I did in detail:

First, since I guess pclp2014 is right in that the individual mod setups matter in this case here's mine:
the obvious stuff like latest SexLab and FNIS of course
ECE 1.2
UNPB 2.5.2
nearly everything DD 2.8.0 including the "for the masses" mod
SOS 2.05.032
Sexy Idle Animation 1
Strong Jiggle Version from XML for Beginners
Most stuff from here EXcluding  HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie).rar,
but including the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPMoreBounce(Idle1).xml (liked the butt jiggle way better than in pclp2014's version)

load order (Loot did this, not me):

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Hoop Earrings.esp=1
HDTEarring.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp=1
numenume Hair.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=0
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=0
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Solutions-PrisonOverhaul Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

So I first tried to use this mod here (also by pclp2014 ... you know that you're awesome, right?) to get the collision in that idle I added and during boobjobs and other sex stuff to work. Works in principle, but as Ellewah mentioned in the thread I just linked, the havok item doesn't get distributed on all NPCs, most of them don't get it (beacuse of DD for the masses). Then I found this thread here and in it this wonderful idiot-proof guide here.
I think it's important to use the nifs added by your mods if you do that and not from other sources like the packed original Skyrim data or other users.
Wouldn't make sense to overwrite UNPB's femalebody nifs with ones from CBBE or Vanilla NPCs right?
Other than that this should work very well, no more Havok Physics Object in inventories but collision on your char and on all NPCs that don't have clothes or shoes covering the body parts on which you attached the havoc extra data. And since you can set up what gets stripped and what doesn't in the SexLab MCM menu this shouldn't pose a problem.
Here some gifs how it looks ingame:
WARNING, DEF. NSFW!!!

hAGwjcP.gif
DQNLbA9.gif
dpPv7Gs.gif

I'm quite happy with it now, only things still bothering me are the hands clipping through the breasts (I guess there's no real fix for that) and that the erection values for SOS are all over the place in SexLab animations. Will have to adjust them all by hand before being able to play.

This method does not work with NPC.

It only works when the NPC:

is naked -> femalebody

no shoes / boots -> femalefeet

no gloves -> femalehand

etc.

Ty for your reply. :)

I know that but is that really a problem? I can adjust what gets stripped on NPCs for foreplay, normal and aggressive animations

Head does not work because the NIF is not used (tri-files)

Ah that's what they are for! :D

Thanks for clearing that up, I can feel the fog being lifted already... Somewhat at least.

t is useful maximum for SexLab - undress problems with slots

Sorry, but I don't understand that sentence. :(

• 7 months later...

Thank you for this!  I feel like I'm 90% there. 

3 quick questions:

- how do I prevent the breasts from getting stuck in the up position while her hands are resting on her chest?  They don't go down until her hands go back to her side.  If I remove the skeleton_female.hkx the breasts slingshot downward after her hands pass over them. 

- her hands slightly clip through the breast as they pass by.  I've seen video of others who don't have clipping using much larger breast size.

- lastly my character duel wields swords and sheaths them on her back.  One of her swords are clipping through her left butt cheek.  Any ideas?

Thank you!

I think, there is no all-round solution for it.

The reason is the animation

It does not interest the animation if the breasts are large or small, high or low.

It is always the same animation sequence, without change of angle or distance.

If you decrease the radius of the breasts, or decrease the radius of the hands, is solved point 1,

but point 2 will be worse.

kcovi2: If it's a problem, stick to the HDT Havok Object. You can un-equip it and re-equip it, and it will fix that Boob problem of yours.

Can someone help me understand this whole thread "how to get hdt physics collision"?

I would love my female charecters (at least my player) to have breast collision...

Since havok stuff is not available anymore, i dunno how to do that.

I tried UNP/UNPB/CBBE...with HDT and CHSBHC EVERYTHING...but it DOES NOT FREAKIN WORK...

When i saw this post that it can be done WITHOUT havok object i tought that finally i ound a solution.

But i read the thread where the first post links and at the end it wrote that you DO NEED THE FREAKIN HAVOK OBJECT....

Contents:

Post 3

H) Install everything through NMM

I) Collision (HAVOK Object)

So like its not possible without it i guess...

correct me if im wrong.

Archived