Hdt Breast Collision For Realy All Armors With 3 Adjustments Without "hdt Havok Object"

pclp2014

If im right you need rename like that: delete all at red. seen attach. Just let Data\... delete all before that.

Yes, but ... I tried this and ALL possible path combinations, i.e 

hdt.xml in the same folder with bodies, both in the overwrite folder from                                                                                           

Mod Organizer,  only one of each, in the original \data folder, viceversa,

both in calientes folder, both renamed, in character\character assets, in MO´s mirror of those, in \plugins

I feel so amazingly dumb for not getting this straight, can´t be, ... so ... hard. I think something is overwritten by MO but can´t figure out the problem.

I´ve tried also femaleeyebrow, -feet , -head, -hand.nifs, every bodypart had this $%/&$`? path in it. I have strong doubts that a lot of people achieved collision trough this method, or is it just me?

Thx anyway for effort, I´m one hell of a modder, am I  :dodgy:

If im right you need rename like that: delete all at red. seen attach. Just let Data\... delete all before that.

Yes, but ... I tried this and ALL possible path combinations, i.e 

hdt.xml in the same folder with bodies, both in the overwrite folder from                                                                                           

Mod Organizer,  only one of each, in the original \data folder, viceversa,

both in calientes folder, both renamed, in character\character assets, in MO´s mirror of those, in \plugins

I feel so amazingly dumb for not getting this straight, can´t be, ... so ... hard. I think something is overwritten by MO but can´t figure out the problem.

I´ve tried also femaleeyebrow, -feet , -head, -hand.nifs, every bodypart had this $%/&$`? path in it. I have strong doubts that a lot of people achieved collision trough this method, or is it just me?

Thx anyway for effort, I´m one hell of a modder, am I  :dodgy:

try that at attach so: im using hdt.xml at nif file for name, if wanna fell free to rename that, im using head not eyebrow, dnt tested eyebrow yet..

if dnt like or dnt wanna just remove the mod (im not author of that file, i just made the folder structure and will just work with vanilla races).

If that do not works try  : Opening \mod organizer\mods\YourBodyMod\Find the meshes and change the head there , put your body mod at last order to check if works (use left side panel and put body at last order), do a backyp first.

HeadWithHDT.7z

HOOAH, buddy, that was the right bearing, a thousand bows before you...  :heart:              (akward silence...)

Didn´t realize that the head was overwritten by ECE. So, for everybody with a similar problem my experience when using Mod Organizer:

• all .xml files have to be in Mo´s \overwrite\skse\plugins, doesn´t matter how they are named if the path is named right (Data\skse\plugins\*.xml)
  • the head.nif (or whatever.nif) has to be in \Mod Organizer\mods\<yourbodymod>\meshes\character\character assets\
  • for Enhanced Character users when using femalehead.nif --> body has to be loaded after ECE

Maybe all of that obvious for the most of you, but for all the other niffnaffs like me out there, don´t give up :D

Give it a Like, and it is therefore safe happier than "blah blah blah".

In particular, this also helps in retrospect, to make other users aware of valuable solutions.

I give him now a Like, I do not hurt and is just a click.

Ah, I don't use Mod Organizer (give me a second to get my coat before you kick me out for heresy  ;) ). 

Honestly, I think a much easier solution would be to create an ESP file that you could put at the bottom of your load order that would force using femalehead.nif, instead of this insane level of dancing around. Otherwise, it kind of defeats the whole idea of "A simpler solution than HDT Havok object". 

Kudos to everyone who got it working! I probably just stick with editing the meshes, it seems a lot more reliable in the long run. 

Well, I tried using this method again--editing the femalehead.NIF file after installing the most recent ECE. No effect either, even though this one makes use of the necessary file (at least, I think it does). 

are you using young nord from ece to test? that one already have a female head there, so you need copy a edited hdt one to there or edit the one from there. At least i made that and works.

No, just my existing Imperial character. It SHOULD have been in effect, because updating ECE changes her face slightly (makes her nose a little flatter and lips thicker). 

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean though, since it shouldn't matter what race you use, so long as it's a default one. It shouldn't make a difference. 

Ah, I don't use Mod Organizer (give me a second to get my coat before you kick me out for heresy  ;) ). 

Honestly, I think a much easier solution would be to create an ESP file that you could put at the bottom of your load order that would force using femalehead.nif, instead of this insane level of dancing around. Otherwise, it kind of defeats the whole idea of "A simpler solution than HDT Havok object". 

Kudos to everyone who got it working! I probably just stick with editing the meshes, it seems a lot more reliable in the long run. 

Well, I tried using this method again--editing the femalehead.NIF file after installing the most recent ECE. No effect either, even though this one makes use of the necessary file (at least, I think it does). 

are you using young nord from ece to test? that one already have a female head there, so you need copy a edited hdt one to there or edit the one from there. At least i made that and works.

No, just my existing Imperial character. It SHOULD have been in effect, because updating ECE changes her face slightly (makes her nose a little flatter and lips thicker). 

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean though, since it shouldn't matter what race you use, so long as it's a default one. It shouldn't make a difference. 

Ece have a entire body/head/feet/hands for Ynord race try path : Data\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\character assets (or something like that i dnt havent nexus mod manager) or Data\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord (something like that) and change head there.

Ece have a entire body/head/feet/hands for Ynord race try path : Data\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\character assets (or something like that i dnt havent nexus mod manager) or Data\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord (something like that) and change head there.

I see, thank you--does it only apply if you're Ynord, or is it the common model? 

Hey guys,

i have the following problem getting this to work and i dont know where the problem lies and i have no experience so i do not really know where to go with troubleshooting by myself. So i kindly ask you guys for help.

1. i am using mod organizer and i do not find any idle_mt.hkx anywhere

- "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\" has no meshes, i gues because of MO

- In MO i installed a running and a walking animation (kindly provided by gvman3670 in this forum, so i do not know which one^^) as well as momos acrobatic jump, but they have their seperate folders, so i dont know where i should put my idle_mt.hkx

2. HDT installation worked and my chars tits jiggle more than with just the TBBP, but now during walking and running the right tit of my character is saggy :D , but both are fine while standing

Can you guys give me advice on how to proceed? Many thanks! :heart:

p.s. i am using UNP Topmodel TBBP with XPMS skeleton

Hey guys,

i have the following problem getting this to work and i dont know where the problem lies and i have no experience so i do not really know where to go with troubleshooting by myself. So i kindly ask you guys for help.

- "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\" has no meshes, i gues because of MO

- In MO i installed a running and a walking animation (kindly provided by gvman3670 in this forum, so i do not know which one^^) as well as momos acrobatic jump, but they have their seperate folders, so i dont know where i should put my idle_mt.hkx

2. HDT installation worked and my chars tits jiggle more than with just the TBBP, but now during walking and running the right tit of my character is saggy :D , but both are fine while standing

Maybe you try this skelleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Hey guys,

Maybe you try this skelleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

about idle theres a easy solution, do a zip with right folder structure inside and put that there, active at MO (with just idle you will not need a esp) and run fnis, at least i do that and work great. i just made that now for you and going post at attach, just remember open the zip and put your desired idle there, because i dnt put any.

MT Idle Replacer.zip

I see, thank you--does it only apply if you're Ynord, or is it the common model? 

depends what that already overwrote, but to get sure replace both .

Thank you for the help guys.

1. The HDT skeleton helped, breats look fine now. thank you!

2. the idle animation works, but without HDT. the character kind of touches air above the tits :(

i did like it was mentioned above:

"

• all .xml files have to be in Mo´s \overwrite\skse\plugins, doesn´t matter how they are named if the path is named right (Data\skse\plugins\*.xml)
  • the head.nif (or whatever.nif) has to be in \Mod Organizer\mods\<yourbodymod>\meshes\character\character assets\ "

There was no femalehead.nif in the hdt skeleton folder, but i put it there anyway. Is that right? :s

Appreciate your help guys.

femalehead.nif should be in your body replacer folder, not with the skeleton , as you´ve quoted,

check the path of this head in nifskope (should be Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml). The xml files namely hdtPhysicsExtension.dll from 10-24 stable and this hdt.xml from here

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

Then you´re good to go, I think.

At least it´s working, one has to twiddle this xml numbers in JFF to match with ones flavor of digital tits behavior,... poor us :sleepy:

femalehead.nif should be in your body replacer folder, not with the skeleton , as you´ve quoted,

check the path of this head in nifskope (should be Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml). The xml files namely hdtPhysicsExtension.dll from 10-24 stable and this hdt.xml from here

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

At least it´s working, one has to twiddle this xml numbers in JFF to match with ones flavor of digital tits behavior,... poor us :sleepy:

Ah sorry my stupid mistake. I am still new to this whole body replacer and skeleton stuff. Now its working when my character is naked, but still not when she is wearing armor. armor pack should support TBBP. Maybe i will try some else. Thanks for the help! :shy:

lol you got lucky at least JFF works for you, its even open for me, windows errors msg with a strange code, using win8.1 pro 64, really think using a virtual "windows" install to seen if that works at least with xp.

@arnulfpeter:

This is because that is the body part replaced with the armor.

Therefore, the idea of ​​femalehead or femalebrows.

These parts are not replaced when wearing armor.

You can also use femalehands when you are not wearing gloves.

The "body" composed of several parts in Skyrim.

- Body

- Hands

- Feet

- head

The head is made up (not always, depending on the installed mods) from the head itself and he mesh for the eyebrows together.

That's all is the "body".

Dressing in Skyrim boots, they use the Body Part 37.

The feet also use the Body Part 37.

You dressed a suit of armor, this uses the Body Part 32

The naked body but also used Body Part 32.

So if you have the femalebody.nif (0 and 1) the HDT Havaok Path with your HDT entered, does the breast physics when you're naked.

Equipping you're with armor, your body (Part 32) of Skyrim through the armor is replaced (Part 32).

Then you have no breast physics.

So the idea was to find a "body part", which is not replaced when you dressed on something.

Or in short: The bodies in Skyrim are "Lego"  ;)

The "body" composed of several parts in Skyrim.

- Body

- Hands

- Feet

- head

The head is made up (not always, depending on the installed mods) from the head itself and he mesh for the eyebrows together.

That's all is the "body".

Dressing in Skyrim boots, they use the Body Part 37.

The feet also use the Body Part 37.

You dressed a suit of armor, this uses the Body Part 32

The naked body but also used Body Part 32.

So if you have the femalebody.nif (0 and 1) the HDT Havaok Path with your HDT entered, does the breast physics when you're naked.

Equipping you're with armor, your body (Part 32) of Skyrim through the armor is replaced (Part 32).

Then you have no breast physics.

So the idea was to find a "body part", which is not replaced when you dressed on something.

Or in short: The bodies in Skyrim are "Lego"  ;)

Thank you for these explanations !

I guess you've found something useful for most users/testers !

But the thing is I don't have femalehead.nif and femaleheadbrows.nif files in my folders, I've got .tri files instead.

Do you have any idea why I don't have these .nif files and can I use your way of binding HDT Havok to my PC without them ?

Female Head and femalebrows everyone has.

If the files are not present as Nif, then they are still packed in the Skyrim-Meshes.bsa.

Skyrim they used from the BSA.

For Custom Races  Nif are usually available in a separate folder.

Example Lunari: Meshes \ bhakti \ actors \ character \ character assets \ femalehead.nif.

Here is a "HDT Havok Object" to create in the forge. I believe in "jewelry" or "Misc".

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/673-hdt-breast-physic-not-for-all-npc/

If the files are not present as Nif, then they are still packed in the Skyrim-Meshes.bsa.

Example Lunari: Meshes \ bhakti \ actors \ character \ character assets \ femalehead.nif.

Here is a "HDT Havok Object" to create in the forge. I believe in "jewelry" or "Misc".

Thank you but I already got the one for all npcs ^^ !

So now to make the binding I've got to extract the files from Skyrim-Meshes.bsa, right ?

Thank you but I already got the one for all npcs ^^ !

So now to make the binding I've got to extract the files from Skyrim-Meshes.bsa, right ?

femalehead.nif meshes.7z

Archived