Hdt Breast Collision For Realy All Armors With 3 Adjustments Without "hdt Havok Object"

pclp2014

Well, I didn't have either heads anywhere, so I had to extract them from the default .bsa file anyways. So I picked the male heads as well. I'm simply asking if there's any inconvenience on using the male heads over the hands.

I got some SexLab presets where characters keep their gloves and boots on sex scenes, for example rape situations.

The stripping can be configured in SexLab.

I have entered the hdtm.xml in malefeed.nif.

Reason: Most bandits and guards have no gloves on.

And the load of save games is now more stable because the hdtm.xml will not load.

The hdtm.xml will only be loaded when I had need (SexLab).

There also is no reason not to use the malebody.nif. You have the NiStringExtraData enter again only when changing the body, install of SOS for example.

I know the stripping can be configured. I configured it to keep clothes on rape animations, since it makes sense to me. I also use SOS skimpy armors, and sometimes I have characters have sex with the armor on (since it still has the groin naked).

I suppose then that using the head causes no inconvenience other than the fact that the meshes are not easily found, then.

Placing it in the head mesh isn't going to work for NPCs. Their heads are preprocessed, you would need to re-create every NPCs head. A better solution would be to just hook the loaders and inject it right in. I'm not sure of the scope of when the file is actually loaded though, could be accessed every frame and cached if found (which would be awful). You might actually be able to attach the link to NiOverride's overlays, though that assumes it only loads one per actor since it would technically be duplicated for each overlay, you would also have to actually enable overlays for NPCs in this case.

I'm not really sure why auto attaching the extra data isn't a built-in feature. I'm pretty sure HDT has hooks to access the skeleton at load-time, and if you can access it, you can alter it.

Uuuh Okay Question time probably a stupid one... Is HDT.xml file is same hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml if i use them both doesn it matter ? does hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file support collision ? should i use that ?

It is possible that contain the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml also has collision.

It depends on the source of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml comes.

The author of the xml you can answer this question.

Is there any problem if they contain the same data?

IIRC I did was get hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from the HDT Bounce Kit, create 2 copies and name them hdt.xml and hdtm.xml and then installed all 3 files. I have the latest release of HDT_PE, the 7B HDT Body, the Bounce Kit published by the same author and using the HDT head mesh trick to apply it to bodies (although I think using the head for females might be uneccesary since the bod already points to the xml file).

Is there any problem if they contain the same data?

IIRC I did was get hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from the HDT Bounce Kit, create 2 copies and name them hdt.xml and hdtm.xml and then installed all 3 files. I have the latest release of HDT_PE, the 7B HDT Body, the Bounce Kit published by the same author and using the HDT head mesh trick to apply it to bodies (although I think using the head for females might be uneccesary since the bod already points to the xml file).

For the hdtm.xml you can not just rename a female-xml file.

That is probably cause problems.

The add the xml with the femalehead.nif of course, assumes that the HDT Havok Path is not entered in the body.

Otherwise is unnecessary.

Although it is written in this Forum English, English is not the native language of each.

IIRC (for Example) I can not translate.

OK, this is weird.

I edited the HDT Havok Path in the femalehead.nif. When I went to copy it over to the character assets folder.... there's no femalehead.nif in there!

body, hands, feet.... no head.

Do I just put the femalehead.nif in there anyways? Or will this do me no good?

meshes\actors\character\character assets .... no head. :)

What should I do here?

I guess my question is.... if I drop a femalehead.nif into that directory, will it get used? I'm assuming that right now all the default characters are pulling a femalehead.nif from a bsa. My Lunari character has its own femalehead.nif. So that one is pretty easy. I don't want to disable the Havok Item until I figure this out.

thanks

OK, this is weird.

I edited the HDT Havok Path in the femalehead.nif. When I went to copy it over to the character assets folder.... there's no femalehead.nif in there!

What should I do here?

I guess my question is.... if I drop a femalehead.nif into that directory, will it get used? I'm assuming that right now all the default characters are pulling a femalehead.nif from a bsa. My Lunari character has its own femalehead.nif. So that one is pretty easy. I don't want to disable the Havok Item until I figure this out.

thanks

Well... I tried just putting a femalehead.nif in that directory and.... nope. That doesn't seem to work. I have a BSA Browser that lets me see inside a bsa and found the femalehead.nif in the bsa. But I don't know how to get it out, modify it, and then put it back in the bsa.

So I'm stuck.

Any help?

OK, this is weird.

What should I do here?

thanks

Well... I tried just putting a femalehead.nif in that directory and.... nope. That doesn't seem to work. I have a BSA Browser that lets me see inside a bsa and found the femalehead.nif in the bsa. But I don't know how to get it out, modify it, and then put it back in the bsa.

So I'm stuck.

Any help?

Try the BSAopt - Bethesda Archive Management and Optimization tool to extract. You'll need Nifskope to edit the file.

Normally, the .bsa contents load first, then your loose files--so the .nif file should load up as the geometry asset for the character unless it's not named properly or in the right directory (...\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehead.nif).

Hope this helps!

OK, this is weird.

What should I do here?

thanks

So I'm stuck.

Any help?

Try the BSAopt - Bethesda Archive Management and Optimization tool to extract. You'll need Nifskope to edit the file.

Normally, the .bsa contents load first, then your loose files--so the .nif file should load up as the geometry asset for the character unless it's not named properly or in the right directory (...\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehead.nif).

Hope this helps!

So it SHOULD work if I put the femalehead.nif in the directory AND assuming I have it edited properly. I'll give it another shot. I have BSAopt but I'm afraid I don't know how to use it. If I extract just the femalehead.nif and edit it, can I then just pull that femalehead.nif back into the bsa it came from? 

This will be easier if I can just put a properly edited femalehead.nif in the directory where it looks like it should go :)

Is the path information that I enter into the nif file case sensitive?

OK, this is weird.

What should I do here?

thanks

So I'm stuck.

Any help?

Hope this helps!

So it SHOULD work if I put the femalehead.nif in the directory AND assuming I have it edited properly. I'll give it another shot. I have BSAopt but I'm afraid I don't know how to use it. If I extract just the femalehead.nif and edit it, can I then just pull that femalehead.nif back into the bsa it came from? 

This will be easier if I can just put a properly edited femalehead.nif in the directory where it looks like it should go :)

Is the path information that I enter into the nif file case sensitive?

The files should not be case sensitive (but the pathing in the nif file might!). My assumption is you edited the .nif file wrong--try making sure you've edited it properly (no typos or anything like that), or make sure you don't have any mods conflicting with the head mesh. Else, during testing, make sure whoever is "wearing" that head has a BBP-compatible body/cloth/armor to see the effects of HDT.

I will not advise repackaging the head back into the .bsa, unless it's your own mod--especially if the .bsa is of the vanilla Skyrim.

well.... My Lunari character had its own femalehead.nif. I edited that one and SHE works. Collisions working. I'm getting ready to edit female feet or hands or something to see what I'm doing wrong! :)

I even took the meshes right from here and did not edit them and just copied the xxxxDefaultBBP.xml to hdt.xml and..... nothing. I'm going to try the Lunari head in the vanilla folder and see if that works :)

Edit - Ok the Lunari head works for my Lunari race. So the EDIT of the nif is correct. But placing any femalehead.nif into the character assets folder does not appear to have any effect. This is very weird.

OK I got frustrated and edited female feet. I'm not happy with that as a solution, but it works, which means I am properly editing the nifs. I also edited the male feet and THAT worked. 

I have no idea why my vanilla characters will not load that femalehead.nif as I know I'm putting it in the right place. 

When you extract the femalehead.nif from the BSA does it REMOVE the nif from the BSA? Or does it just extract a copy? I'm not using any mods that change vanilla characters except I've installed the SevenBase Bombshell body. 

My hdt log doesn't show any errors. 

I'd like to find out why the femalehead.nif wasn't loading though. It's bugging me. 

When you add the hdt path to the nif. Do you have to right click and "update array" on that extraData entry?

I'm trying to figure out which of my followers is loading what. In the vanilla character assets I have edited the femalefeel_0 and _1 and pointed them at:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml (I had previously copied hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to hdt.xml)

I can see that ONE of my followers is loading the vanilla femalefeet mesh because I see it in the log loading hdt.xml.

My Lunari Race CHARACTER has a femalehead.nif and I edited that and SHE works fine.

My Lunari Warriors followers also have a femalehead.nif, but when I edited that, it didn't work. No error. Nothing in the log. No collisions. So I edited her hands the same way and that worked. The Lunari Warriors followers are stand alone and do not use the Lunari Race files. Kinda odd, but.... I'm not a mod developer so... *shrug*

I had copied hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to vanilla.xml and tried that, but when I edited the nif to point to vanilla.xml instead of the xxxDefaultBBP.xml file, the log threw an error message saying the file wasn't found. It was definitely right there with the default xml files in the Plugins directory. That's why I'm wondering if we need to do that "update array" thing.

When I have the same script loading mutiple times, is it running multiple instances? I mean if I walk into a dungeon someplace and there are 50 slave girls who are not wearing shoes am I going to just chew through memory? Anyone know? I have 16GB of memory so I'm not terribly concerned right now, but going forward it might be good information to have :)

Here is a little heads up for those who followed this guide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-77?do=findComment&comment=566933 to set up the boobs collision, you can't link the string data to  htdPhysicsExtentensionDefault.xml in your SKSE\plugins folder, as you already have the required .xml in your Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\xxxx.xml, hook to that path instead, otherwise it won't work. Should be obvious, but still I made the mistake the first time I tried it.

Just tested and I can say adding the HDT Path to femalehead.nif will not carry the hdt physics to NPCs since all NPCs have their own head meshes (...\data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\...), so you will probably not see them working on NPCs at all. It will work on your own character (if you are not using custom path).

I am wondering if you can just link the .xml to the skeleton itself? I will need to test this...

Edit: Nope, doesn't work attaching to a skeleton.  : (

In the vanilla meshes you can link the hands or the feet as well. However if either gloves (if you linked the hands) or boots (if you linked the feet) are equipped it will prevent the xml from loading. 

If you play Lunari Race character, your character can have HDT just by editing the femalehead.nif in the Lunari Race folder. Most others it seems need the hands or feet as the heads gets post-processed or something and it loses the link.

Archived