That is what most people around 95% of them reply and sorry to say but cause you read it doesn't mean you learn how to install Mods or how to do anything, read in most cases provides info and the info on the subject I am asking help is not much !

I have been reading this Thread for as long as I saw it the first time but so far I have learned nothing on the  Install info to make what I need,  Dayelyte was the only one that really pin pointed me to a mod that I installed but the animations while in werewolf form do not start or usually the sex partner in human form yes haves animation and my character in werewolf form just stays there standing.,  and if you want to know yes I run FNIS, and YES I have SOS and SExLab latest version and no it does not register the new animations etc...

Thought I appreciated you effort to reply  dentarr   Do you really think that you kind of reply helps anyone or more its just a kind of what you say yourself it sound like, but also its for me a smart Ass reply that haves the objective to total disregard others problems then really helping !?

I am sorry about all this, but really I see people here with pics of working animations and I thought to ask how its done, but really I do see now its a bad idea to ask anything here...Cause asking here means you are stupid and can not read and ignorant...!

In the end I just wanted to know why mi animations do not work, cause I already know this ones are missing a mod that supports them , but if someone found or made the missing scripts for this I also do not understand why do not share it here...! Lack of community sharing takes to this questioning doubts and in most cases  dead ends that take community forums to a empty corner and void !

I Moded games, and due to time and real life I can not do it anymore, but you guys that help no one should go to a community forum  here  http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//index.php    , That so far I have not seen anything like them ever, and maybe learn what is a forum and sharing, helping....this was mi home for 5 years that I have spent Modding the game Silent Hunter III and situations like this make me miss them a lot...

I do not understand some people !

Thanks...

Best regards

Well... no intention of starting a flame war here. But if you would have spent so many words on actually describing what you did install, what you did try, what you actually exactly want and what the problem is, maybe you would have gotten a better answer. 

How animation is done and which critters in which combination can be animated currently (and why critters cant be paired together any way you like) was mentioned a few times by Dayelyte. 

And telling me Im not sharing and not helping is... well... whatever. Have Fun.

That is what most people around 95% of them reply and sorry to say but cause you read it doesn't mean you learn how to install Mods or how to do anything, read in most cases provides info and the info on the subject I am asking help is not much !

I have been reading this Thread for as long as I saw it the first time but so far I have learned nothing on the  Install info to make what I need,  Dayelyte was the only one that really pin pointed me to a mod that I installed but the animations while in werewolf form do not start or usually the sex partner in human form yes haves animation and my character in werewolf form just stays there standing.,  and if you want to know yes I run FNIS, and YES I have SOS and SExLab latest version and no it does not register the new animations etc...

Thought I appreciated you effort to reply  dentarr   Do you really think that you kind of reply helps anyone or more its just a kind of what you say yourself it sound like, but also its for me a smart Ass reply that haves the objective to total disregard others problems then really helping !?

I am sorry about all this, but really I see people here with pics of working animations and I thought to ask how its done, but really I do see now its a bad idea to ask anything here...Cause asking here means you are stupid and can not read and ignorant...!

In the end I just wanted to know why mi animations do not work, cause I already know this ones are missing a mod that supports them , but if someone found or made the missing scripts for this I also do not understand why do not share it here...! Lack of community sharing takes to this questioning doubts and in most cases  dead ends that take community forums to a empty corner and void !

I Moded games, and due to time and real life I can not do it anymore, but you guys that help no one should go to a community forum  here  http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//index.php    , That so far I have not seen anything like them ever, and maybe learn what is a forum and sharing, helping....this was mi home for 5 years that I have spent Modding the game Silent Hunter III and situations like this make me miss them a lot...

I do not understand some people !

Thanks...

Best regards

Well... no intention of starting a flame war here. But if you would have spent so many words on actually describing what you did install, what you did try, what you actually exactly want and what the problem is, maybe you would have gotten a better answer. 

How animation is done and which critters in which combination can be animated currently (and why critters cant be paired together any way you like) was mentioned a few times by Dayelyte. 

And telling me Im not sharing and not helping is... well... whatever. Have Fun.

Not helping !!1

No you are not...but in this case its you really that have to read your own posts, 2 so far , that repeat the same kind of reply with different words !

I am not flaming nothing here, I am just stating that help would be appreciated and instead you reply twice the same no where reply , the only difference is that now you say that I do not post what is mi problem and what I have tried out and what mods I have installed, thing that you should have asked first , and thing that I would gladly had replied to get your help,  for your info I have posted already 2 threads explaining mi issue and problems and sharing mi Mods info to get help and so far nothing in a week or more time.

Not Flaming, I do not see any Flaming here just cause I am stating what I think of your posts, its more like giving you an opinion .

read your own posts that are 2 related to this and tell me !

I will not ask any more its no use and of no help at all.!

I will ignore the problem and the Mods involved and so on...thanks to no help at all or replies like your's mate !

There are people that at least come and try to aid me with something but really your ways are bashing people and calling them ignorant s and that we can not read just for the fun of it...

No ...mate...you have fun !

Regards

Not helping !!1

No you are not...but in this case its you really that have to read your own posts, 2 so far , that repeat the same kind of reply with different words !

I am not flaming nothing here, I am just stating that help would be appreciated and instead you reply twice the same no where reply , the only difference is that now you say that I do not post what is mi problem and what I have tried out and what mods I have installed, thing that you should have asked first , and thing that I would gladly had replied to get your help,  for your info I have posted already 2 threads explaining mi issue and problems and sharing mi Mods info to get help and so far nothing in a week or more time.

Not Flaming, I do not see any Flaming here just cause I am stating what I think of your posts, its more like giving you an opinion .

I will ignore the problem and the Mods involved and so on...thanks to no help at all or replies like your's mate !

There are people that at least come and try to aid me with something but really your ways are bashing people and calling them ignorant s and that we can not read just for the fun of it...

Regards

Since your first post here it does seem that you missed reading this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/?p=871875

Which not only discusses how to get the animations in the game it happens to tell you who has been doing it. And instead of looking back to see if you missed something you decided to poke him in the eye.

Nevertheless, we really won't hold a moments difficulty against you though. We all have known frustration and your posts over several days show an increasing level of exactly that. We've all been there so we can also appreciate your state at the moment and urge you to calm down because we know the agitated state is often a part of the problem causing us to miss seeing the obvious answer to our problems.

it's difficult to pinpoint a culprit as to why it may not be working for you. So many mods don't play nice with other mods. Myself, I only run a minimum number of them these days for testing purposes only as I just don't have the time to actually play anymore.

Really, the only requirements to run any animations ( mine, Panic's, whomever ) are current versions of the following:

SexLab

FNIS

SKSE

SkyUI

A mod that includes the animations

That's really about it unless you also want the models to use the proper equipment ( male and female meshes ) in which case those will need to be installed as well. ( will only impact visuals, animations will still play regardless if the critters have genitals and / or gender modifications )

To be honest, SexLab isn't mandatory as a modmaker can create the code to do it themselves. However, since that involves expertise in the scripting area, Ashal came up with SexLab as a means to allow modders to use the animations without having to code it all in from scratch. As a result, most mods these days use SexLab as the trigger mechanism.

Which animations in particular don't work for you ?

"we" would?! maybe you would. I'm trying to figure out how to make werewolf bigger :cool:

They are Werewolves after all. If they would run around with equipment like a Chihuahua everybody would laugh at them :D

Guys it seems that no one was able to tell me yet what do I need to install to make this Werewolf and animal animations work properly ....Can someone tell me please..TY in advance for the help...

I know Ill sound like the Ass-on-Duty but it is mentioned every two pages. Contrary to popular believe reading does not hurt. Sorry. Had to say it.

We'll see shortly. For the third time, I have rebuilt the opening wolf stage. I will test it sometime tonight and see how it performs.

Have you checked out Panics new animations? He made one animation set and I tried it with wolf and dog. They align without problems. You have to use the "Even Actors" stuff of SL though. But without that, alignemnt is doomed anyway...

I have heared SL 1.58 has problems with that alignment feature though. Are you on 1.58?

I haven't seen the new anims yet ( HINT ADMINS WE WOULD LIKE THE THUMBNAILS BACK PLEASE ) but I'm sure they are of typical Panic quality :)

This is more a personal challenge now really lol. When something doesn't work how I expect it to, I tear it apart until I figure out why. This led me to the math behind the scaling and will help me in the long run.

Example, while my poor chicken gets no love, I'm pretty certain I can now fix that scaling issue based on what I uncovered for the wolf. It will also apply to any critter in game that scales up or down. ( Chaurus, Spiders, foxes, etc )

The closer you can match the actual scaling, the better. Another theory of mine will try to scale down the dragons a bit to something a bit easier to deal with, something the " Even Actors Height " won't be able to alleviate on its own.

Chuckle, call it a character flaw if you will. Time permitting, I've always taken things apart to see how they work :D

Not helping !!1

Regards

Since your first post here it does seem that you missed reading this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/?p=871875

Which not only discusses how to get the animations in the game it happens to tell you who has been doing it. And instead of looking back to see if you missed something you decided to poke him in the eye.

Nevertheless, we really won't hold a moments difficulty against you though. We all have known frustration and your posts over several days show an increasing level of exactly that. We've all been there so we can also appreciate your state at the moment and urge you to calm down because we know the agitated state is often a part of the problem causing us to miss seeing the obvious answer to our problems.

I have tried the  More Nasty Creatures   without any luck so TY

Okay.  Time to take a break. 

Still not lining up and I'm ready to scrap the entire dog / wolf project completely.  I hovered over the delete key for all files involved for several seconds before I took a deep breath and left them alone.  Unknown if I will continue the canine or just toss it aside and work on something else for a while. 

I understand getting angry that things aren't working, but venting it here on other people ain't cool.... no one posts useful stuff? well then here's one: More Nasty Critters works fine for me... what could I be doing differently... it's the setup for sure... and i mean all of it... all them mods and stuff... yours is most likely different than mine. And yours is the one that has issues... you'll have to revise it all, that's what i had to do every time I had to deal with conflicts, welcome to Skyrim modding

I think the problem is that the main first post of this thread. Where it does say cleary that this is NOT a mod on it's own, it doesn't nessessarily guide anyone in the first post to how they can get the animations in the game (ie, following the steps and installing all requirements of More Nasty Critters.) I don't know your mod experience but I can certainly vouch for what Teruke says that it will be down to your setup and your understanding in installing mods. You need to follow the guides for each requirement and install them in an ordered fashion and make sure they are correctly set in your load list.

As per MNC installation guide:

How to install this Mod:

==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+

2) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)

3) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

4) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users

5) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

6) Reset Animation Reg in SL

If you follow it in full you should have success. If you don't you are gonna have problems. If you follow it and you still have problems, detail what you have already done or go through the threads (not just this one but the others too) incase your question has been answered.

You have to understand Bullfye that the most COMMON issues are answered a lot in threads and it's can commonly be down to not reading the instructions and missing important steps (like running GenerateFNISForUsers). There will be times when mods you do have clash with mods you want and ultimately you will either need to make do or sacrifice one for the other.

We will help you where we can but you need to read all the instructions carefully. I did not do this on my first install, got nothing to work and didn't play. I did it about six months later, followed it all step by step and got it work with minor bumps. You need to help yourself aswell instead of expecting to be taken by hand. There are guides and posts all about installing mods and best practises, where to find programs to help keep your mods active and in best load order and all mods have instructions to install. Follow them all and they will mostly work bar a few incompatibilites.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, thanks Dayelyte for a fantastic new set of animations. I'm still trying to learn the basics myself but seeing your hard work and the others (Panic, Xandro, etc) inspires me to keep trying. Thank you very much for all the time you have invested into these and for sharing your hard work with us!

Still not lining up and I'm ready to scrap the entire dog / wolf project completely.  I hovered over the delete key for all files involved for several seconds before I took a deep breath and left them alone.  Unknown if I will continue the canine or just toss it aside and work on something else for a while. 

Oh god no D: Don't delete it, please don't!

It so fucking (haha) awesome, I wouldn't mind clipping, your stuff is absolutely epic either way.

I never really cared for clipping anyway. =D

Here or in the support thread for More Nasty Creatures, lets go over what you've tried again and what happens when you try to get the creature sex going. There IS an answer to your problem and we WILL find it.

Here or in the support thread for More Nasty Creatures, lets go over what you've tried again and what happens when you try to get the creature sex going. There IS an answer to your problem and we WILL find it.

OK...

I have done this , Uninstalled all the sexlab related mods  or plugins... Started the game and saved only with the SL latest version installed... Exit the game and downloaded the latest MoreNastyCritters6_3  Installed again all plugins and at last the MoreNastyCritters6_3 mod...started the game and all of a sudden after all mods installed and MCM menu recognized them I started a Sex scene in werewolf form and everything works now the animations work perfect now, just have a small detail issue with the werewolf penis, since I had SOS installed I had to disactivate the werewolf schlong option on the SOS menu so that the  MoreNastyCritters6_3 mod would work, but the werewolf genitals are the same as SOS in wolf skin , I have no dog like Penis on the werewolf... Do I have to install any thing else for it ??

This is mi load order and installed Mods...

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-07-31T01-41-26.txt

Thanks for the help mate

regards 

TBH,  I always thought the WW baseball bat was a wee bit large and the SoS option a nice alternative. 

This just generated a new question in the event I ever do a male werewolf.  Which equipment option to go with ?  Baseball bat or SoS ?  It will definitely

have an impact on alignment ( I'm going to strike that damn word from my vocabulary ) so will have something to think about. 

For the dog / wolf problem, I'm pretty close to just saying to hell with the math and just animating it as imported to Max.  Though I know me.  I spend a crazy amount of

time ensuring the alignment is dead on.  ( Example, latest test the wolf / dog rocks slightly back and forth so I match that motion with his female partner the entire time to keep

the focal point of the scene lined up ) To see it all go to hell once imported into the game because the engine or mod scales the actors is a bit disheartening.

TBH,  I always thought the WW baseball bat was a wee bit large and the SoS option a nice alternative. 

This just generated a new question in the event I ever do a male werewolf.  Which equipment option to go with ?  Baseball bat or SoS ?  It will definitely

have an impact on alignment ( I'm going to strike that damn word from my vocabulary ) so will have something to think about. 

For the dog / wolf problem, I'm pretty close to just saying to hell with the math and just animating it as imported to Max.  Though I know me.  I spend a crazy amount of

time ensuring the alignment is dead on.  ( Example, latest test the wolf / dog rocks slightly back and forth so I match that motion with his female partner the entire time to keep

the focal point of the scene lined up ) To see it all go to hell once imported into the game because the engine or mod scales the actors is a bit disheartening.

Understand that for you would be much more time consuming to adjust the anims but the SOS "Thing" is just to human, if the werewolf is a complete transform from human to creature then the logic would be that the genital parts change as well...I think I have no idea on how to fix this issue but for now O will let it stay like it is...    

Just saw your animations in game and damn they are cool  !

TY for that

Regards

I can't stand the SOS werewolf pecker. its just ugly I think but it is also true the other one is a bit too big... I just think the WW looks best with a wolf penis not a man. You also have to consider that the SOS one is like all SOS penises, the size is totally up to the player, if you go by default it looks WAY to small but it can also be made bigger then the wolf style ones.

Bullfye, I think you need Sexlab Werewolves for the wolf style bits on the werewolf, same for the female WW. You need to make sure not to turn on the Nude Creatures handling of Werewolves because Sexlab Werewolves has its own system for that. Its in the more nasty install info

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(*)
Concerning female Werewolves:
1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves 2.1 installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!
2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!
3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!
4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Size wise I think the SoS one is much better and less likely to cause clipping which personally drives me nuts. :)

Though as someone else said a more canine one would look more correct but that is not on you.

penises of dogs, wolves and bears, etc. .. werewolf even worse!, the penises of creatures come out from the body of girls medium / high / low, especially in some poses is impossbile avoid it and it is obvious! We would like penises shorter / smaller

I'm trying to figure out how to make werewolf bigger :cool:

I use this Werewolf http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

require SOS

penises of dogs, wolves and bears, etc. .. werewolf even worse!, the penises of creatures come out from the body of girls medium / high / low, especially in some poses is impossbile avoid it and it is obvious! We would like penises shorter / smaller

require SOS

I use mighty beast too but you don't need SOS for it (and that ugly tiny human penis, EW). Someone made a mod called HD werewolves where you can use the mighty beast werewolf but with the proper canine bits for it.

Edit: I tried to look for it but I don't remember where it is.I have the folder saved on my computer, It has its own esp just called Werewolves that needs to go with it, then you can enable them in nude creatures, i think.

require SOS

I use mighty beast too but you don't need SOS for it (and that ugly tiny human penis, EW). Someone made a mod called HD werewolves where you can use the mighty beast werewolf but with the proper canine bits for it.

Edit: I tried to look for it but I don't remember where it is.I have the folder saved on my computer, It has its own esp just called Werewolves that needs to go with it, then you can enable them in nude creatures, i think.

New SOS on MCM have the set for SOS size/scaling, you make it a bigger SOS if you want..! :D

I am using mighty beasts and on top of it the textures with this amazing one :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37266/?

It is simply amazing

Thank you! :heart:

was what I was looking for..! ^_^

I will rain hell's fire down upon thee!

..oh wait you may come back to it ok. :)

Mighty Beasts does cause problems with some mods.. but if it works for you than thats fine.

As for the Werewolf equipment. There is one in SL Werewolves. (I personally find that properly.. fearsome) but there is also one in Creature Features that you mght like more. It is looking like a true hybrid/human/dog). That one is actually in MNC but will be overwritten when you install SL Werewolves.

I personally find the SOS version the least fitting and the most troublesome. But of course to each their own...

(Here the pic form Creature Features)

post-394960-0-16231500-1406803293_thumb.jpg

Mighty Beasts does cause problems with some mods.. but if it works for you than thats fine.

As for the Werewolf equipment. There is one in SL Werewolves. (I personally find that properly.. fearsome) but there is also one in Creature Features that you mght like more. It is looking like a true hybrid/human/dog). That one is actually in MNC but will be overwritten when you install SL Werewolves.

I personally find the SOS version the least fitting and the most troublesome. But of course to each their own...

(Here the pic form Creature Features)

I use "HDT Werewolves" by jacques00 and I find it very nice (is compatible with SOS + HDT + collision) 
adds male and female werewolves.  ;) 
I also use "More Nasty critters". 
HDT Werewolves should be installed after MNC, and overwrites malebodywerewolf_1.nif in \meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets.

my female werewolf   :) 

aXe0ykZ.jpg