As some one that often plays Khajiit / Argonian chars I really dont care much if the tails are really animated so much as I would just like to see them positioned so that they dont say... impale the critter/npc I am screwing. But if it cant be done then it cant be done, maybe some one will come up with a better way of handling tails down the line.

I actually remove the tails from Khajiit / Argonians when I still played :D   Did not like the way they performed in game at all.

Where would Lifts-Her-Tail be with out her tail?

I tried every Havok option I could think of ( and a few that are rarely utilized ) and nothing worked. Now it has me wondering if I whacked something up in Max, but you can't really move the tailbones around without disabling the bone option. ( In other words, it has to be intentional ) In addition, moving them screws up the tail anyway since the root of it has weights for the pelvis and spine.

You said that they animate just fine, but they don't end up in the same orientation as they were in max. I was pondering if you changed the orientation of the tail to some awful angle in max, it might pop out in to roughly the right place when you exported it.

A crude attempt at a fix, but you'd have to say if viable.

The motion is as expected, just not the orientation. Without disabling the bones in Max, I can't move them out of position. I posted a screenshot a post or two back. It shows the tail orientation in Max vs in game. The noteworthy part being the angle the tail is attached to the body.

The problem with trying to move the tail at its base is it has weights for the spine and pelvis where it attaches so the attach point goes crazy if you move it around :/

As some one that often plays Khajiit / Argonian chars I really dont care much if the tails are really animated so much as I would just like to see them positioned so that they dont say... impale the critter/npc I am screwing. But if it cant be done then it cant be done, maybe some one will come up with a better way of handling tails down the line.

I actually remove the tails from Khajiit / Argonians when I still played :D   Did not like the way they performed in game at all.

is the best decsion!

Hello guys, I've been following this topic for a while now, reading the topic every now and then, I love all these animations and I've got them to work properly till now, but I have one question about SoS and Werewolves.

Is there any way I can use the full version of SoS and get a canine penis for the werewolf? Whenever I use the full version of SoS and a Werewolf body I see both the SoS penis and the canine one, is there any way I can keep the full SoS version and get the human penis away from the werewolf model so humans get all SoS penises and Werewolves only have canine penises?

To my knowledge, no. The WW canine penis is not weighted for the SoS skeleton ( it's a static mesh ).

Alright, guess I'll have to stay with SoS light, thanks for the info anyways, you're animations are great by the way, looking forward to see more of them :3

Hello guys, I've been following this topic for a while now, reading the topic every now and then, I love all these animations and I've got them to work properly till now, but I have one question about SoS and Werewolves.

Is there any way I can use the full version of SoS and get a canine penis for the werewolf? Whenever I use the full version of SoS and a Werewolf body I see both the SoS penis and the canine one, is there any way I can keep the full SoS version and get the human penis away from the werewolf model so humans get all SoS penises and Werewolves only have canine penises?

Its very easy, turn off the werewolf in the SOS options. Under each tab for the dif types of SoS penises you have installed there is a list of all the races that can use it, very last one is the werewolf, uncheck it for all of them. Make sure you are using a newer version of SoS as a few patches back there was a bug that made it so this didnt work.

Its very easy, turn off the werewolf in the SOS options. Under each tab for the dif types of SoS penises you have installed there is a list of all the races that can use it, very last one is the werewolf, uncheck it for all of them. Make sure you are using a newer version of SoS as a few patches back there was a bug that made it so this didnt work.

Last time I used full version I unchecked all those options, I'll try with the most recent version, thanks

I'm >< close to giving up on tails completely.  Just going to wash my hands of the damn things and forever hear the lament of the masses about why the tails never get animated :|

Absolutely nothing I do within the Havok exporter has made any positive impact on the tail problem.  I've spent the entire day trying to figure out what the hell is going on with them and made no headway at all.  They animate just fine, they just don't orient themselves the way they are in Max.  Beats the hell out of me why. 

Screenshot: 

attachicon.giftails_wtf_over.jpg

I hereby call upon the Gods of HDT to deal with the tail issues lol. 

Hummina hummina hummina boner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQqKXqGA1i4

>.< The patience drives this one insane it does. Must-attempt-to-control-self this one must.

I have tried the  More Nasty Creatures   without any luck so TY

I think the problem is that the main first post of this thread. Where it does say cleary that this is NOT a mod on it's own, it doesn't nessessarily guide anyone in the first post to how they can get the animations in the game (ie, following the steps and installing all requirements of More Nasty Critters.) I don't know your mod experience but I can certainly vouch for what Teruke says that it will be down to your setup and your understanding in installing mods. You need to follow the guides for each requirement and install them in an ordered fashion and make sure they are correctly set in your load list.

As per MNC installation guide:

How to install this Mod:

==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+

2) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)

3) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

4) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users

5) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

6) Reset Animation Reg in SL

If you follow it in full you should have success. If you don't you are gonna have problems. If you follow it and you still have problems, detail what you have already done or go through the threads (not just this one but the others too) incase your question has been answered.

You have to understand Bullfye that the most COMMON issues are answered a lot in threads and it's can commonly be down to not reading the instructions and missing important steps (like running GenerateFNISForUsers). There will be times when mods you do have clash with mods you want and ultimately you will either need to make do or sacrifice one for the other.

We will help you where we can but you need to read all the instructions carefully. I did not do this on my first install, got nothing to work and didn't play. I did it about six months later, followed it all step by step and got it work with minor bumps. You need to help yourself aswell instead of expecting to be taken by hand. There are guides and posts all about installing mods and best practises, where to find programs to help keep your mods active and in best load order and all mods have instructions to install. Follow them all and they will mostly work bar a few incompatibilites.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, thanks Dayelyte for a fantastic new set of animations. I'm still trying to learn the basics myself but seeing your hard work and the others (Panic, Xandro, etc) inspires me to keep trying. Thank you very much for all the time you have invested into these and for sharing your hard work with us!

Dude, you're 76 pages in to the thread, and we're not getting information on how to install these mods until now. The FNIS Readme (which is in a separate folder from the rest of the FNIS mod) only lists compatible mods. The FNIS mod page on Nexus says nothing about adding custom animations. This site doesn't return any results if you search the Help Files (which has to be done from the results of another search) for "animation". All of this adds up to being very unintuitive. Nobody should assume anybody has any "mod experience." As of this writing, the topic post of these animations say nothing about how they're actually practical for our Skyrim games, because there's no indication of how to install them. This is common intuition that exceeds any language barriers or borders of expertise, because all human beings are capable of breaking down a task into its immutable components.

The question to ask is, "Are these gif animations, or are they animations to be used in Skyrim?"

That's the question people should be asking before talking as if they've used them. One foot in front of the other, people.

Dude, you're 76 pages in to the thread, and we're not getting information on how to install these mods until now. The FNIS Readme (which is in a separate folder from the rest of the FNIS mod) only lists compatible mods. The FNIS mod page on Nexus says nothing about adding custom animations. This site doesn't return any results if you search the Help Files (which has to be done from the results of another search) for "animation". All of this adds up to being very unintuitive. Nobody should assume anybody has any "mod experience." As of this writing, the topic post of these animations say nothing about how they're actually practical for our Skyrim games, because there's no indication of how to install them. This is common intuition that exceeds any language barriers or borders of expertise, because all human beings are capable of breaking down a task into its immutable components.

The question to ask is, "Are these gif animations, or are they animations to be used in Skyrim?"

That's the question people should be asking before talking as if they've used them. One foot in front of the other, people.

Well, actually the question to ask is: can people read?

If they can then there is the very first post where Dayelyte states the purpose of this thred and there is in bright colors: Bear in mind this is not a mod, it is merely an animation resource for modders to utilize while building one.

I find that rather easy to understand.....

And of course the next questions always are: what mods actually use these animations and how can one get them into the game. And these two questions are answered about every two pages in this thread  :D

I'll probably rewrite the intro post anyway since the loss of the thumbnail previews has thrown the front page into disarray. I was hoping to get any answer on the reasons behind the loss of them first, but it's unlikely at this point.

I'll probably rewrite the intro post anyway since the loss of the thumbnail previews has thrown the front page into disarray. I was hoping to get any answer on the reasons behind the loss of them first, but it's unlikely at this point.

umm.. I see gif previews again since yesterday. You dont?

Well shit :/

Belay my previous statement then. I had all but given up on them and had not checked today.

In related news, I'll cease my attempts to figure out the tail issue and hammer through the wolf / dog animations. I guess the tails can be dealt with later on if need be. I see where FarCry 4 is coming up so I need to be at a pause point when it does. It's one of the very few titles I will pay full price for :D

Thank you very much for these wonderful animation! Everything works great! :D
Can we expect new animations, for example - with a goat, a cow, a mare with wolves and dogs? (These animations may need for a very interesting mod adult themes) :dodgy:
I'm sorry for my english
:(

Thank you very much for these wonderful animation! Everything works great! :D

Can we expect new animations, for example - with a goat, a cow, a mare with wolves and dogs? (These animations may need for a very interesting mod adult themes) :dodgy:

I'm sorry for my english :(

Perhaps.  The goat and cow probably won't win any popularity contests ( like my poor chicken ) but I'm working on new dog / wolf currently.

Wow, these are awesome. It's just what I need for when my female character goes werewolf... I'm tired of her having to turn male/do male animations. About time someone made some awesome female werewolf anims. Hope they're integrated into an official release of Sexlab. ^_^

Had this huge logical deduction typed out, but went to check if Panic had ducked in here, and forum eated my epic block of text.

Short version:

B. The exporter is doing everything right, it's just some damn undocumented idiocy an intern coded, and the magic something isn't in it's required state. Like the tail root bone being un-rotatable. Logic fails here, just cross your eyes and start poking at buttons. I assume Panic would have told you if you forgot the secret step in the hokey pokey, so you're SOL.

Only other explanations were that the exporter was being used wrong, but you said you tried all settings that approached sense; or that my logic is fallible, and I'm perfect, so no.

Sorry.

Perhaps.  The goat and cow probably won't win any popularity contests ( like my poor chicken ) but I'm working on new dog / wolf currently.

I was wondering.. how can I change the size / scale of the only penises creatures / animals ? ^_^

For example the bear penis is a little too big, some are my PC scales 0.90, so want to be out the penis comes in part from the belly/back during animation

there is a way with TESedit or with NifSkope, reduce dimesioni penises animals, there is a parameter to be changed in the mashes animals to shrink a little penises..? :-/