Thank you ^_^

I'll try to look for Cyndi, is my only last hope.. :(

Well, even if you can scale objects in nifskope (which I dont know how) you probably have to realign them too. In the end it probably is a lot more hassle then importing it into 3DS and working there. 

Thats how I do it, at least.

Oh granted, it would be easier to do it in Max.  I've just never exported mesh objects out as .nif ( which requires nifskope work I think anyway ) since Max doesn't do it well enough to take them in game without tweaking first.

Ok, it's official. 

I'm taking a break for a while.  The dog / wolf animations have consumed all my available time for quite a while now and I'm to the point where I don't even want to work on it any longer lol.  If I don't take a break, I'll abandon it completely I think.  Too much going wrong with them and it's damned frustrating.  ( Wolf eyes have vanished on me now for some reason :| )

The good news is Arrok appears to be interested in animating again ( he posted over in Zynisch's thread ) so you all will hopefully see some more from him soon. 

Ok, it's official. 

I'm taking a break for a while.  The dog / wolf animations have consumed all my available time for quite a while now and I'm to the point where I don't even want to work on it any longer lol.  If I don't take a break, I'll abandon it completely I think.  Too much going wrong with them and it's damned frustrating.  ( Wolf eyes have vanished on me now for some reason :| )

The good news is Arrok appears to be interested in animating again ( he posted over in Zynisch's thread ) so you all will hopefully see some more from him soon.

Each time you should pull a bit, take a break, to recharge the batteries! :heart:

I hope that one day not too far away, can see these Fantastic dog/wolf animations who ignited the enthusiasm of many..! ^_^

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Ok, it's official. 

Would you mind sharing your WW template rig + bones list txt file?

Ok, it's official. 

Would you mind sharing your WW template rig + bones list txt file?

At the time I did the Fem WW, I had not yet started using Havok for exports ( was still doing it the hard way :| ) so I can't guarantee the accuracy of the bone list file.  It is a direct output of the hkxcmd dumplist though. 

The attached file should have a basic setup of the Fem WW mesh with IK controls for hands, legs, feet and tail.  ( Tail is Spline IK )  Remember to remove the suffix from the bones before exporting.    I figure I'll be back at it in a week or two.  I just need to quit staring at this stuff for ten hours a day :D

Fem_WW_Files.rar

While not complete, these should be the first stage of the Wolf animation.  ( three scenes ) 

Hopefully they line up correctly.  I have not included tail animations for Khajiit / Argonians because . . . well. . . . if you've been following this thread you know why :D  

You can *probably* use these on the dog as well, but since the dog is smaller than the wolf, things may not line up very well so YMMV.

Naming syntax is pretty easy:

wolf_on_back_human_A1_S1.HKX

( Is the wolf_on_back animation, human motion, actor 1, scene 1 )

If I ever finish the damn things,  I'll post them in the official downloads section. 

Wolf_Anims.rar

While not complete, these should be the first stage of the Wolf animation.  ( three scenes ) 

Hopefully they line up correctly.  I have not included tail animations for Khajiit / Argonians because . . . well. . . . if you've been following this thread you know why :D  

You can *probably* use these on the dog as well, but since the dog is smaller than the wolf, things may not line up very well so YMMV.

Naming syntax is pretty easy:

wolf_on_back_human_A1_S1.HKX

( Is the wolf_on_back animation, human motion, actor 1, scene 1 )

If I ever finish the damn things,  I'll post them in the official downloads section. 

attachicon.gifWolf_Anims.rar

You're a lifesaver,.....this cant be worse than what I'm dealing with atm,...

Thanks a lot

so weird on beast skeleton to have this:

NPC L Finger01 [RF01]
NPC L Finger02 [RF02]
NPC L Finger10 [RF10]
NPC L Finger11 [RF11]
NPC L Finger12 [RF12]
NPC L Finger20 [RF20]
NPC L Finger21 [RF21]
NPC L Finger22 [RF22]
NPC L Finger30 [RF30]
NPC L Finger31 [RF31]
NPC L Finger32 [RF32]
NPC L Finger40 [RF40]
NPC L 

I think bethesda was high when they made those abbreviations,...at least now I know its everyone XD 

they have the same abbrv. as the right fingers ect. XD

So im trying to add your female were wolf animations to sex lab, but it register them when I reset the registry in game. I'm putting them in  folder: (steam>steam apps>common>skyrim>data>meshes>actors>werewolfbeast>animations>sexlabcreature) and I added them to the FNIS_sexlabcreature_werewolfbeast_list note pad file. I have fun FNIS but i can't get them to load in game. What am I doing wrong? Is there a guide somewhere for adding animations to sexlab? cuz I can't find it. 

The male were wolf animations are playing just fine (ick) with the female were wolf.

I use these two mods by-the-way to remove tails from Argonians and Khajiits, haven't had any problem with them. I remove the tails because in many animations the tails just impale anyone through the chest in sex animations

Khajiit tail remover - here

Argonian tail remover - here

I really don't mind you taking a break, people can't dedicate themselves to a problem for very long until they just get fed up or tired, like I did with my blasted computer when I accidentally uninstalled my Graphics Card! :D Rest well :)

**Snip**

I was wondering.. how can I change the size / scale of the only penises creatures / animals ? ^_^

For example the bear penis is a little too big, some are my PC scales 0.90, so want to be out the penis comes in part from the belly/back during animation

there is a way with TESedit or with NifSkope, reduce dimesioni penises animals, there is a parameter to be changed in the mashes animals to shrink a little penises..? :-/

Untitled.jpg

MAKE A BACK UP FIRST. Nifskope is not forgiving of mistakes and has no undo botton.

In nifskope, click on the block you want to manipulate, or if you are not sure which it is, click the part in the view pane. 

Make sure the piece is lit up in the view port, that way you know you have the correct block.

In the block details section, find :

Translation ~ moves the block around 

Rotation ~ Rotates the block

Scale ~ Bigger or smaller, 1 is normal, Think in percentages here.  1.97 would be 197% of the normal size almost double, 0.500 is 50% of the normal size.

Use those to manipulate the object, but ALWAYS use small numbers to adjust it.

Remember: Whatever changes you make to a block, will also affect it's child blocks, but not the other way around. 

For instance you could scale the whole thing, simply by adjusting block 0... though I would advise against that. This is really important whenever you are doing anything with a skeleton.

When you're done,  along the top of the screen click "spells" follow the drop down through, "batch" -> "update all tangent spaces"

Save, and then test in game.

I've done it in nifskope, but be damned if I remember how I did it. If Cyndi is still lurking about around here that would be the person to ask since she is nifskope god :)

Not lurking as much...  I found myself playing Aion of all things...  I bet I will ragequit the next time I have to do a gear upgrade though.  Then I'll lurk more honest  ,,,o.O,,,

#$%^ing manastones 46168765.gif

**snip**

Well, even if you can scale objects in nifskope (which I dont know how) you probably have to realign them too. In the end it probably is a lot more hassle then importing it into 3DS and working there. 

So much this,  but learning in nifskope is a start (and much smaller download than max tool wise). Also the more you know and can do in nifskope the better usually.

I use these two mods by-the-way to remove tails from Argonians and Khajiits, haven't had any problem with them. I remove the tails because in many animations the tails just impale anyone through the chest in sex animations

Khajiit tail remover - here

Argonian tail remover - here

I really don't mind you taking a break, people can't dedicate themselves to a problem for very long until they just get fed up or tired, like I did with my blasted computer when I accidentally uninstalled my Graphics Card! :D Rest well :)

I only need a week or two at the most. Staring at keys and motion curves for several hours a day wears on you after a while :)

I used the same tail removers as well lol. I wasn't impressed with their motion while running so I just culled them.

**Snip**

I was wondering.. how can I change the size / scale of the only penises creatures / animals ? ^_^

For example the bear penis is a little too big, some are my PC scales 0.90, so want to be out the penis comes in part from the belly/back during animation

there is a way with TESedit or with NifSkope, reduce dimesioni penises animals, there is a parameter to be changed in the mashes animals to shrink a little penises..? :-/

Untitled.jpg

MAKE A BACK UP FIRST. Nifskope is not forgiving of mistakes and has no undo botton.

In nifskope, click on the block you want to manipulate, or if you are not sure which it is, click the part in the view pane.

Make sure the piece is lit up in the view port, that way you know you have the correct block.

Scale ~ Bigger or smaller, 1 is normal, Think in percentages here. 1.97 would be 197% of the normal size almost double, 0.500 is 50% of the normal size.

Remember: Whatever changes you make to a block, will also affect it's child blocks, but not the other way around.

For instance you could scale the whole thing, simply by adjusting block 0... though I would advise against that. This is really important whenever you are doing anything with a skeleton.

When you're done, along the top of the screen click "spells" follow the drop down through, "batch" -> "update all tangent spaces"

I've done it in nifskope, but be damned if I remember how I did it. If Cyndi is still lurking about around here that would be the person to ask since she is nifskope god :)

Not lurking as much... I found myself playing Aion of all things... I bet I will ragequit the next time I have to do a gear upgrade though. Then I'll lurk more honest ,,,o.O,,,

#$%^ing manastones 46168765.gif

**snip**

So much this, but learning in nifskope is a start (and much smaller download than max tool wise). Also the more you know and can do in nifskope the better usually.

Aion . . . wow. Had a friend of mine try that one back when it released. He is the definition of hard core gamer and even he couldn't handle the grind. Surprised it's still around.

So im trying to add your female were wolf animations to sex lab, but it register them when I reset the registry in game. I'm putting them in folder: (steam>steam apps>common>skyrim>data>meshes>actors>werewolfbeast>animations>sexlabcreature) and I added them to the FNIS_sexlabcreature_werewolfbeast_list note pad file. I have fun FNIS but i can't get them to load in game. What am I doing wrong? Is there a guide somewhere for adding animations to sexlab? cuz I can't find it.

The male were wolf animations are playing just fine (ick) with the female were wolf.

If they show up in the SexLab Toggle Creatures list, then they should be registering ok. I'm assuming you're modifying the core scripts or creating your own to register them with SexLab ?

The only steps needed to get them working as standalone animations are:

Put anim files in their respective folders.

Create / update the Fnis anim text file with the new anims.

Run Fnis for modders to generate behavior files.

Run Fnis for users to register the behavior files for game use.

Create / modify scripting to register and run anims in SexLab or your mod.

Reset anim registry in SexLab if modifying core files.

May not be necessary if writing your own scripts.

Test in game.

So im trying to add your female were wolf animations to sex lab, but it register them when I reset the registry in game. I'm putting them in folder: (steam>steam apps>common>skyrim>data>meshes>actors>werewolfbeast>animations>sexlabcreature) and I added them to the FNIS_sexlabcreature_werewolfbeast_list note pad file. I have fun FNIS but i can't get them to load in game. What am I doing wrong? Is there a guide somewhere for adding animations to sexlab? cuz I can't find it.

If they show up in the SexLab Toggle Creatures list, then they should be registering ok. I'm assuming you're modifying the core scripts or creating your own to register them with SexLab ?

Test in game.

These two steps, I do not know how exactly to be carried out, there is a tutorial / guide somewhere..? :blush:

**Snip**

Untitled.jpg

Scale ~ Bigger or smaller, 1 is normal, Think in percentages here.  1.97 would be 197% of the normal size almost double, 0.500 is 50% of the normal size.

When you're done,  along the top of the screen click "spells" follow the drop down through, "batch" -> "update all tangent spaces"

Many Thanks! ^_^

the only things that I did with NifSkope is to remove blocks and modify values for glossy and specular on meshes to have the Oily-Wet effect

but.. if I wanted to add the Belly and Butt node/bones to a body mashes to have HDT/SOS collsion on belly and butt, what should I do exactly on NifSkope ? :)

Put anim files in their respective folders.

Run Fnis for modders to generate behavior files.

Run Fnis for users to register the behavior files for game use.

Reset anim registry in SexLab if modifying core files.

Test in game.

:D

Reminds me a little of "How To Draw An Owl"

HowToDrawOwl.jpg

Btw I updated MNC to 7.1 with your new Dog/Wolf animations.

And I have to say they are really good. You are much too self-critical! Seriously, you and Panic are miles ahead. Even your "not so great" stuff is still waaaaaay better then most of the rest.