I don't even know which one I use :s all I know is that I like the male khajit and argonian. Which one does immersive bodies use?

I don't recall if EB used an existing mesh to retexture / modify or if he built custom ones. Though I think it's the latter and not the former.

Iuki:  LOL  The cat cracks me up :D

I'm probably going to go with Smush on this one.  There is no way I can try to accomodate all mesh types without going totally insane in the process.

In all liklihood, it's not the meshes that are the issue,  it's the weighting.  Regardless,  I'll go with UNP with the disclaimer that using anything other than UNP may result in imagery you cannot unsee . . . . . lol

Laptop is chewing on the preview render I'm doing for Stage 1 of the Wolf on Back series.  Max is telling me to come back about an hour from now to check on it.  :|    Will post the preview when it's ready.

Please, do not forget man's best friend, in this case also the woman.. :D

we look forward to these two your new Amazing dog animations, your gif here:

The Dog side-fuck Anaimations is crazy (I'm hoping for more stage of dog-side-amimations, with a different acceleration /cadence) is too beautiful, love it!!  :blush:

I have a few options available to me:

1)  Just align with UNP and hope they work out with the other mesh types
2)  Tweak positioning so the animation is still ok regardless of mesh types used

I'll probably go with #2, though considering I don't animate the female bodies much, it may be a moot point completely.

Right now I use CBBE and after watching that video I can see why it would make you re think the poses. But at the same time I do think that junking or modifying animations to support a body mesh which has such severe issues when you ask it to do something so simple as bend its legs without looking like they're about to be torn off especially as there is already an existing, compatible, viable alternative, just doesn't seem to make sense.

If I were in your shoes I would take option 1, advising that while CBBE works with these animations, best results are with UNP.

I am starting to agree with you.   Check these two  examples out. Exact same animation, UNP vs CBBE bodies. :|

attachicon.gifUNP_Shake.gif

attachicon.gifCBBE_Shake.gif

*facepalm*   After this, I may never do female animations again lol

XD the CBBE breasts are muffed up during the shake part. I don't like CBBE, I prefer UNP as better mods and looks better. Though ADEC or whatever is ok, I've only seen it in game on custom followers that have the body changer spell and whatnot.

You're done with females? Aw guess Panic is the one we go to for them now? Oh well, just more love for the dude right?

But yeah, saying "content aside" was bad wording on my part. Still, even considering that, I'd bet money the UNP family as a whole has as much or more content, just spread across four or more subtypes.

If UNP ever got a full featured Bodyslide analog I guarantee CBBE usage would drop off considerably...

I'm not so sure about content, but I'm pretty sure CBBE has more users simply because Bodyslide makes it much more accessible and easy to change to taste.  The Outfit tool built into it makes altering armors/clothes to fit the body a cinch as well.  I'm betting there's a large, silent majority who just use CBBE for those reasons, though I'll admit those that are more into the--ahem--"interesting" mods are more likely using UNP (variants) in the majority.

And I agree, if UNP had its own fully-functional Bodyslide-like program, a lot of people would probably leave CBBE completely.  Does CITRUS fit that bill?  I haven't been paying close attention to it since it's still in a beta state, but isn't that supposed to be something similar for the UNP family?

Chuckle,  I'm certainly not trying to start a fight over which body type is better,  ( hell, I used CBBE when I still played ) I just noted the animation itself didn't play nice when I switched to the CBBE mesh.  Something I would normally have overlooked completely had I not checked it on a whim. 

This brought about the possibility of what the other meshes may look like under the same animation ( which may or may not play nice either ) so it was just another variable for me to consider when creating these. 

I have a few options available to me:

1)  Just align with UNP and hope they work out with the other mesh types

2)  Tweak positioning so the animation is still ok regardless of mesh types used

My apologies for my mini-tirade on your thread, Daye.  None of that was directed at you, and I think you should do whatever you wish in terms of your own animations.  Personally I would go for option 1 since that would give you fewer headaches and...well...more time to work on even naughtier animations.

My beef was more with certain individuals who completely trash CBBE--and other works--without stopping to think that maybe a lot of work went into it.  I don't think CBBE is currently the best option, and indeed I never stated as such, given its obvious limitations in situations such as this.  I just think it's still in such heavy use across the board that you can't automatically dismiss it and shitting on the effort that people put into CBBE and its armors, textures and other alterations is just downright rude.

I've said my piece on the matter, and I'll stop my part of the ranting here. 

Daye, your animations are amazing and every time you bring out something new I'm tempted to load Skyrim onto my computer again and put them through their paces.  As always, very well done!

But yeah, saying "content aside" was bad wording on my part. Still, even considering that, I'd bet money the UNP family as a whole has as much or more content, just spread across four or more subtypes.

If UNP ever got a full featured Bodyslide analog I guarantee CBBE usage would drop off considerably...

And I agree, if UNP had its own fully-functional Bodyslide-like program, a lot of people would probably leave CBBE completely.

UNP Bodyslide v0.5  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/?do=findComment&comment=254938

preview screen post-204983-0-97198200-1406395879_thumb.jpg

Color preview of the Stage 1 concept for the wolf.  Removed the tail from the preview, but it will remain in the animation once I convert it.   Maddening that the thumbnails are now MIA :|  Pain in the ass actually.  First link is just a .jpg preview.  Second one is the .mp4 file that contains the animation.

Also, did some creative editing on the mesh to remove the " shark fin " as NutLuck called it on the wolf :D 

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-103460-0-37751200-1406408600_thumb.jpg

gooddog_color.rar

I have a question , how do you guys make the use of this animations if there is no Mod that allows sex between a werewolf and a npc human ?

I tried out every possible mod but the sex action werewolf with NPC or rape I have not found it at all !

Please pin point me to a mod that does that !

TY

Oh no it looks like a foot is growing out of his tail! Also why did you have to show me that thread azolgar now i want all those in game lol

I'll probably tweak that animation some more before it's official release as I'm not real happy with the wolf's head movement.

I have a question , how do you guys make the use of this animations if there is no Mod that allows sex between a werewolf and a npc human ?

I tried out every possible mod but the sex action werewolf with NPC or rape I have not found it at all !

TY

I would think SexLab defeat ( is that mod still being maintained ? ) would allow for such a thing.  Matchmaker will force anything to have sex that's been animated and there may be a few more out there as well. 

TY

Sexlab Romance is what I use and it works well. You might need a few other things to make it work well but I am not sure. Sexlab Werewolves lets you rape NPCs as a werewolf if thats what you are looking for. If you want to use something like Romance you might need something that makes NPCs not attack you as a werewolf, for that I use Werewolf Mastery, fun little mod that lets you configure your werewolf experience. You might also need Werewolf Mastery to be able to open a dialogue with NPC when in wolf form... I dont remember if you can do that normally or not.

Oh no it looks like a foot is growing out of his tail! Also why did you have to show me that thread azolgar now i want all those in game lol

I'll probably tweak that animation some more before it's official release as I'm not real happy with the wolf's head movement.

No i mean that the tail isnt the regular wolf tail so when it lines up with the back foot, it looks like there is a foot at the end of his tail.

TY

I would think SexLab defeat ( is that mod still being maintained ? ) would allow for such a thing.  Matchmaker will force anything to have sex that's been animated and there may be a few more out there as well. 

I will try out Matchmaker cause Defeat doesn't let you do it as well...TY

TY

Sexlab Romance is what I use and it works well. You might need a few other things to make it work well but I am not sure. Sexlab Werewolves lets you rape NPCs as a werewolf if thats what you are looking for. If you want to use something like Romance you might need something that makes NPCs not attack you as a werewolf, for that I use Werewolf Mastery, fun little mod that lets you configure your werewolf experience. You might also need Werewolf Mastery to be able to open a dialogue with NPC when in wolf form... I dont remember if you can do that normally or not.

TY will try this ones ...

Ok it works for having sex with NPC's however I have a issue the NPC human form works but the Player werewolf sex animations do not...I am using Mighty beats and SOS and the latest SL version, so if anyone can tell me what causes this to happen please tell me how to solve it...it seems that the werewolf animations do not start or are missing...

I couldn't get the animations to work. I used a summon wolf girl spell which brought out the female werewolf just fine. When I went to test the animation out with the Matchmaker spells  of both the (Fire girl.. I can never spell the name right) and the wolf, The Fire beasts animation didn't activate and the wolf turned into a male and started using the male animations rather than the female animations. 

Is it possible to have animations compatible copulation between male and female werewolves?

Using Sexlab Werewolf and / or More Nasty Critters 6.2 and these resources could make you a mode where we can, while being turned into werewolves, have relationships with the werewolves of the opposite sex?
Thus, if you are a female you do it with a male, and if you are a male you do it with a female.

If possible, this mode uses SexLab and can be configured in the options menu mods.

Hoping you was interrested to create it.

Thanks.

Regards.

Is it possible to have animations compatible copulation between male and female werewolves?

Using Sexlab Werewolf and / or More Nasty Critters 6.2 and these resources could make you a mode where we can, while being turned into werewolves, have relationships with the werewolves of the opposite sex?

Thus, if you are a female you do it with a male, and if you are a male you do it with a female.

If possible, this mode uses SexLab and can be configured in the options menu mods.

Hoping you was interrested to create it.

Thanks.

Regards.

That would eventually be the next step in Sexlab if its possible, being able to fuck all creatures as a werwolf and vampire lord (Personally I've never chosen to be a vampire lord, even with the mods that let you be both at the same time).

The animations can be done for werewolf on werewolf just as easily as the other animations I suppose. 

In order to ensure the correct animation played ( depending on if actor was male / female ) is a scripting question that I am certainly

no expert on.  We would have to build at least two animation scenes though.  One for male players and one for female.