I use mighty beast too but you don't need SOS for it (and that ugly tiny human penis, EW). Someone made a mod called HD werewolves where you can use the mighty beast werewolf but with the proper canine bits for it.

Edit: I tried to look for it but I don't remember where it is.I have the folder saved on my computer, It has its own esp just called Werewolves that needs to go with it, then you can enable them in nude creatures, i think.

Mighty Beasts does cause problems with some mods.. but if it works for you than thats fine.

As for the Werewolf equipment. There is one in SL Werewolves. (I personally find that properly.. fearsome) but there is also one in Creature Features that you mght like more. It is looking like a true hybrid/human/dog). That one is actually in MNC but will be overwritten when you install SL Werewolves.

I personally find the SOS version the least fitting and the most troublesome. But of course to each their own...

(Here the pic form Creature Features)

That is the one I have working...

I use mighty beast too but you don't need SOS for it (and that ugly tiny human penis, EW). Someone made a mod called HD werewolves where you can use the mighty beast werewolf but with the proper canine bits for it.

Edit: I tried to look for it but I don't remember where it is.I have the folder saved on my computer, It has its own esp just called Werewolves that needs to go with it, then you can enable them in nude creatures, i think.

Mighty Beasts does cause problems with some mods.. but if it works for you than thats fine.

As for the Werewolf equipment. There is one in SL Werewolves. (I personally find that properly.. fearsome) but there is also one in Creature Features that you mght like more. It is looking like a true hybrid/human/dog). That one is actually in MNC but will be overwritten when you install SL Werewolves.

I personally find the SOS version the least fitting and the most troublesome. But of course to each their own...

I use "HDT Werewolves" by jacques00 and I find it very nice (is compatible with SOS + HDT + collision) 
adds male and female werewolves.  ;) 
I also use "More Nasty critters". 
HDT Werewolves should be installed after MNC, and overwrites malebodywerewolf_1.nif in \meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets.

my female werewolf   :) 

aXe0ykZ.jpg

For this HDT Werewolf's do I need to install Anything more or can I use the mod like it is ?

I use "HDT Werewolves" by jacques00 and I find it very nice (is compatible with SOS + HDT + collision) 
HDT Werewolves should be installed after MNC, and overwrites malebodywerewolf_1.nif in \meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets.

aXe0ykZ.jpg

For this HDT Werewolf's do I need to install Anything more or can I use the mod like it is ?

obviously you must have installed HDT_PE (14.28) 
for the rest, it's all explained on the page I linked (option, variants and HDT.xml file).
if you do not understand something, ask in the jacques-thread as well  ;) 

aXe0ykZ.jpg

for the rest, it's all explained on the page I linked (option, variants and HDT.xml file).

Maybe if I use just the Meshes and textures  of this mod without the SKSE files and skeleton would work ?!

aXe0ykZ.jpg

Maybe if I use just the Meshes and textures  of this mod without the SKSE files and skeleton would work ?!

I do not know..  :-/  sorry.
I play Skyrim only with HDT_PE.. is a must have fo me  :P

Bullfye,

Got busy yesterday and couldn't come back. Glad to see you got the basics going and can worry about the small (or not so small) stuff now.

Dayelyte,

If you do another WW, try to use the baseball bat version because if you get that one aligned the other will fit with ease but the reverse will be true only through luck.

Of course if it doesn't fit at all, then swap to the other one and just tell anyone who prefers the oversized one that clipping is inevitable.

There are so many different body styles in so many different weight dimensions... I cant imagine avoiding clipping in all of them anyway. And then you have the wolf-part too. There are different designs again. You cant make everything fit. 

But as Wax said, if you could make the extreme working the rest will probably work too.

And on a side note: all the animations seem to be aligned for the SL Werewolves one (the bat). Panics definately. I dont think they "fit" as well as they do by accident.  :blush:

if you use SOS for male schlong WW, you can set dimension (MCM Menu) and angle (Shift + Page-up/Page-down)..for me, this solves many of the clipping problems during animations IMHO.

If you add HDT collision (to penis WW and human female belly) we also enjoy a special effect (belly distortion) :D

but I also understand that not everyone is willing to use a human SOS version for WW.

often leave the human SL animations, where my Nord girl fucks male Mighty Beasts Werewolf..! :D

I do not understand why this happens ? :(

with Adult Werewolf was not the case from Nexus, Nexus Adult Werewolf worked well, although less aesthetically pleasing..! :-/

I think if the SL Werewolves one was about 20% smaller it would be perfect. The Creature Feature one is not bad but has the same problem as the SOS one. Its just to dark, getting lighting right so you can see whats going on is hard enough with out a pecker the color of the shadows.

Oh yeah thats the one i was tlaking about i think!

New SOS on MCM have the set for SOS size/scaling, you make it a bigger SOS if you want..! :D

ooh if i can use the HDT werewolf piece on them that would be perfect.

ew nty, no human for me plz.

You cant make everything fit.

Actually, that's maybe perhaps not completely absolutely true; and the allignment hell Dayelyte's suffering through possibly isn't technically inescapable. I'm going to shut up now because I'm thoroughly enjoying not writing code, dealing with any Bethesda anything, or deciphering arcane scribbles written by an unpaid intern to a clueless nublet and marked "technical documentation". All I'll say is that it would be a really ++huge pile of mindnumbingly dull work to be able to use the solutions that I was unable to keep out of my head when I read that, and that it would probably take several people several months before you could begin to see anything out of it, and that it would take somebody else months to come up with suitable base meshes/etc to actually use it all properly.

If you really decide you want to inflict that on some poor unfortunate volunteers though, I'd suggest asking the fore entity what they know about native havok IK, state machines, deformation, animation compositing, and making the runtime eat it. Just remember to duck when they throw something(s) heavy at you.

Evil thought is out of my head now, so I'm going to hide again. Happy Summer.

Bullfye,

Got busy yesterday and couldn't come back. Glad to see you got the basics going and can worry about the small (or not so small) stuff now.

Dayelyte,

If you do another WW, try to use the baseball bat version because if you get that one aligned the other will fit with ease but the reverse will be true only through luck.

Of course if it doesn't fit at all, then swap to the other one and just tell anyone who prefers the oversized one that clipping is inevitable.

I do not understand this mate but today when I started the game the werewolf had a dog Penis when yesterday it had not, I have not installed nothing more and maybe what it worked was that I restarted SOS cause was the only thing I have done...now Everything its working ! :blink:

Bullfye,

Dayelyte,

I do not understand this mate but today when I started the game the werewolf had a dog Penis when yesterday it had not, I have not installed nothing more and maybe what it worked was that I restarted SOS cause was the only thing I have done...now Everything its working ! :blink:

If you installed more nastry creatures, make sure you leave the werewolf or were-bear penis unchecked, also make sure you have the penis you want in sos.

You cant make everything fit.

Actually, that's maybe perhaps not completely absolutely true; and the allignment hell Dayelyte's suffering through possibly isn't technically inescapable. I'm going to shut up now because I'm thoroughly enjoying not writing code, dealing with any Bethesda anything, or deciphering arcane scribbles written by an unpaid intern to a clueless nublet and marked "technical documentation". All I'll say is that it would be a really ++huge pile of mindnumbingly dull work to be able to use the solutions that I was unable to keep out of my head when I read that, and that it would probably take several people several months before you could begin to see anything out of it, and that it would take somebody else months to come up with suitable base meshes/etc to actually use it all properly.

If you really decide you want to inflict that on some poor unfortunate volunteers though, I'd suggest asking the fore entity what they know about native havok IK, state machines, deformation, animation compositing, and making the runtime eat it. Just remember to duck when they throw something(s) heavy at you.

Evil thought is out of my head now, so I'm going to hide again. Happy Summer.

My alignment hell is partially Bethesda's fault for reusing existing skeletons and just resizing them ( laziness ) and partly my own lack of skills / understanding within 3DS Max. 

My theory was dead on.  I can scale the skeleton up in Max, create the animations for the wolf based on this scale then export it out. I finally got a good test last night ( after the fifth rebuild :| ) and discovered that when you scale it up / down, it needs to use the root node as the point of reference in Max ( there's three different options for it when translating / rotating / scaling anything ) otherwise while the scale will work, it won't be aligned like you think it should and it will show up in game all fubar. 

I also learned some things during my epic fight:

1)  Tails.  While I now know how to animate the tails, there are some rules that need to be followed when doing so.  Specifically, the tail is anchored / linked to the pelvis.  If you move it in any way ( or the 1st TailBone ), it will move the tails apparent attachment point to the body.  Normally not an issue, BUT if you use an IK setup from say the COM node / bone to the head / neck area, it WILL wreck havok that won't be seen until you test it in game. 

Because any time you translate the IK goal of the head / neck, IK will move every bone in the chain along the path, including the hips, which will, in turn, causes the tail to rotate out of position and look like it's coming out of the actors back, cheeks, whatever. 

2)  Spring Controllers.  These can be used to create secondary motion in just about any bone system.  The problem with them is getting them to play nice with looping animations as, by design, the spring system will lag behind the primary motion by X frames.  What this means is when the animation loop reaches the final frame, the spring controlled system is still several frames behind.  The visual effect is a jump or snap of the actor instead of a smooth transition from the end of the loop back to the beginning. 

What I've found is I can manipulate the strength ( called weight in Max ) of the Spring Controller itself over time.  Eg, I can start it at weight X until it reaches a certain point in the timeline, then have it taper off to zero by the time it reaches the end of the sequence. This allows for the use of the Spring Controllers while, at the same time, allowing for a smooth loop transition as well. 

I will continue working on the dog / wolf scenes today, though an estimate as to when they will be game ready isn't yet available.

Still working on these and the tails are really pissing me off lol

My alignment issues are solved ( mostly, have to figure out why the wolf has no GD eyes now ) but the tails can just kiss my a$$. . . . .

I can get them to animate no problem.  The issue is they do not look like they're supposed to for some reason and I have no idea why.  The motion is correct, but

the attachment point and orientation angle is not.  Example, have the tail swishing back and forth which stays vertical ( ~90 degrees ) in Max.  When I get it in game, the same swishing motion is there, but instead of going vertical, it has more of a 45 degree angle to it, so the tail is just barely missing the actors head. 

It's going to be some god-forsaken option in Havok I'm sure, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.  In the end, I may have to forgo the tails completely if I can't get them to animate properly.  ( Did I ever mention I hate the GD Khajiit / Argonian tails ?  lol )

Still working on these and the tails are really pissing me off lol

My alignment issues are solved ( mostly, have to figure out why the wolf has no GD eyes now ) but the tails can just kiss my a$$. . . . .

I can get them to animate no problem.  The issue is they do not look like they're supposed to for some reason and I have no idea why.  The motion is correct, but

the attachment point and orientation angle is not.  Example, have the tail swishing back and forth which stays vertical ( ~90 degrees ) in Max.  When I get it in game, the same swishing motion is there, but instead of going vertical, it has more of a 45 degree angle to it, so the tail is just barely missing the actors head. 

It's going to be some god-forsaken option in Havok I'm sure, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.  In the end, I may have to forgo the tails completely if I can't get them to animate properly.  ( Did I ever mention I hate the GD Khajiit / Argonian tails ?  lol )

The tails are a good thing.. but what is more important is the overall quality of the animations, and the greatest possible compatibility between different human size bodies, so that may be a acceptable alignment between humans snd creatures, and above all do not come out of bodies the penis of dogs, wolves. etc.. :)

I'm >< close to giving up on tails completely.  Just going to wash my hands of the damn things and forever hear the lament of the masses about why the tails never get animated :|

Absolutely nothing I do within the Havok exporter has made any positive impact on the tail problem.  I've spent the entire day trying to figure out what the hell is going on with them and made no headway at all.  They animate just fine, they just don't orient themselves the way they are in Max.  Beats the hell out of me why. 

Screenshot: 

post-103460-0-16361800-1406930134_thumb.jpg

I hereby call upon the Gods of HDT to deal with the tail issues lol. 

As some one that often plays Khajiit / Argonian chars I really dont care much if the tails are really animated so much as I would just like to see them positioned so that they dont say... impale the critter/npc I am screwing. But if it cant be done then it cant be done, maybe some one will come up with a better way of handling tails down the line.

They animate just fine, they just don't orient themselves the way they are in Max.

Do they always seem to be going off in roughly the same direction by the same amount every time?

Difficult to say as the body mesh is in different positions.

I tried every Havok option I could think of ( and a few that are rarely utilized ) and nothing worked.  Now it has me wondering if I whacked something up in Max, but you can't really move the tailbones around without disabling the bone option. ( In other words, it has to be intentional ) In addition, moving them screws up the tail anyway since the root of it has weights for the pelvis and spine. 

I've done another animation where the character goes into a kneeling position and the tail, while not as extreme, still had some minor issues. 

The problem is the output is unpredictable from what is expected and I can't fix unpredictable lol

As some one that often plays Khajiit / Argonian chars I really dont care much if the tails are really animated so much as I would just like to see them positioned so that they dont say... impale the critter/npc I am screwing. But if it cant be done then it cant be done, maybe some one will come up with a better way of handling tails down the line.

I actually remove the tails from Khajiit / Argonians when I still played :D   Did not like the way they performed in game at all.

I tried every Havok option I could think of ( and a few that are rarely utilized ) and nothing worked.  Now it has me wondering if I whacked something up in Max, but you can't really move the tailbones around without disabling the bone option. ( In other words, it has to be intentional ) In addition, moving them screws up the tail anyway since the root of it has weights for the pelvis and spine.

You said that they animate just fine, but they don't end up in the same orientation as they were in max. I was pondering if you changed the orientation of the tail to some awful angle in max, it might pop out in to roughly the right place when you exported it.

A crude attempt at a fix, but you'd have to say if viable.