I would love to put some of the animations at test, but im afraid i have zero idea as to how to install them (if it is possible at all) 

Oh it's possible.  Just need the havok animation files and the scripting know how to implement them in game :D

An easier method would just be to use Dentarr's More Nasty Creatures mod.  He pretty much keeps all the animations in there. 

You know. . . I hate Bethesda lol.

Lazy bastages make my life difficult. The wolf scaling problem is driving me nuts because I can't seem to match the scale of the damn thing. Considering the size of the wolf's package, there is very little wiggle room ( no pun intended ) and if the scale isn't dead on, you get clipping issues either out the actors back or front.

I bet I've tried twenty variations of scale and while I can get close, I still end up with clipping :| It's annoying as hell.

Dunno what I'm going to do yet. It should work with the dog just fine, but the wolves . . . . . the wolves may end up clipping because of the scaling factor. :|

Going to take a break for a day or two ( I've fought with wolves for two solid days now and have got absolutely nowhere ) and try and do some brainstorming.

*edit*

Further digging has shown me the getscale command. The output consists of a multiplier and base. Eg: The dog is 1.0 with a base of 1.0. The wolf is 1.0 with a base of 1.20.

So if my math is right, it should be a 20% increase over the dog. Hit both with a setscale of ten would result in 10 for the dog and 12 for the wolf. A 20% increase. ( or mah brain has officially quit working )

I'll scale the furry little bastage by 20% in Max and see what happens :/

I would love to put some of the animations at test, but im afraid i have zero idea as to how to install them (if it is possible at all) 

Oh it's possible.  Just need the havok animation files and the scripting know how to implement them in game :D

An easier method would just be to use Dentarr's More Nasty Creatures mod.  He pretty much keeps all the animations in there. 

I am pretty sure I have this. Your animations still aren't really working for me. Which Sucks, I was hoping to test them out and see if there were any glitches, or bugs in them.. though you look like a good animator so I doubt there would be(Then again I'm just a noob when it comes to this stuff) 

Well if it clips you can always adjust it in game with the hotkeys and save those settings for that creature and phase. I end up doing that a lot on the fly anyway, i'm like a director lol

True, but I try to minimize that necessity if I can. While I can't possibly take into account the variety of body styles and sizes out there, I can at least get one right :)

In related news, during my testing today the CBBE mesh held up pretty well. If I can get the GD scale right, I can move this along a bit. . .

Oh it's possible. Just need the havok animation files and the scripting know how to implement them in game :D

An easier method would just be to use Dentarr's More Nasty Creatures mod. He pretty much keeps all the animations in there.

I am pretty sure I have this. Your animations still aren't really working for me. Which Sucks, I was hoping to test them out and see if there were any glitches, or bugs in them.. though you look like a good animator so I doubt there would be(Then again I'm just a noob when it comes to this stuff)

I make it a point to ensure the alignments are as accurate as I can make them, though the scale issue with the dog / wolf is starting to test my patience a bit :/ Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

Well if it clips you can always adjust it in game with the hotkeys and save those settings for that creature and phase. I end up doing that a lot on the fly anyway, i'm like a director lol

There are some animations in Sexlab where the penis clips both above and below the female actor because the male actors hips rotate a bit and that rigid pole doesn't bend to stay inside like it does in real life.

There are some animations in Sexlab where the penis clips both above and below the female actor because the male actors hips rotate a bit and that rigid pole doesn't bend to stay inside like it does in real life.

The sideways animations have that problem.

True, but I try to minimize that necessity if I can. While I can't possibly take into account the variety of body styles and sizes out there, I can at least get one right :)

In related news, during my testing today the CBBE mesh held up pretty well. If I can get the GD scale right, I can move this along a bit. . .

Panic released his new animations with a remark that they should fit for wolf and dog. Maybe ask about his aproach before going berserk  :D

If all else fails you could always point towards Sexlabutil1 which allows players to force a scale of 1.0 on all participating creatures. I use it to get that damn Chaurus to play ball...

If all else fails you could always point towards Sexlabutil1 which allows players to force a scale of 1.0 on all participating creatures. I use it to get that damn Chaurus to play ball...

ball.. wich ball..? :D

post-204983-0-86304000-1406615738_thumb.jpg

With SoS, the animators are able to animate the genitals as well though it has yet to be done ( even by me since I only recently realized it ).  In theory, it would be done like the tails are.  But, until tested, it is only theory.  :D

So I should be able to bend things if necessary. 

Aight update on the alignment / math problem. 

Seems my take on the 20% upscale for the wolf was correct, so I should be able to modify my setup in Max to compensate.  However, initial testing showed an anomaly still in that positioning of my character in game did not quite match that in Max.  Thought I had the math figured out so was ready to throw my mouse right out the damn window when it dawned on me. 

The WOLF is fine, but I play as Khajiit.  By default, Khajiit's are slightly SMALLER than average.  ( They have a base scale of .95 vs 1.0 )  So, I had two issues working against me from the beginning :|   I modified the character in Max ( downscale by 5% ) and the alignment pretty much matches the in game alignment now.

For a Khajiit. :|

However !

This introduces another variable to the mix: Varying character sizes.  So aligning for 1.0 scale will work great for those characters who happen to be 1.0, but may require SexLab keyboard offsets for the others to deal with intersecting issues if they happen to be larger / smaller than the base alignment scale.

My biggest issue is size of the canine member.   Once inside the actor, I have limited room to move before it pokes out the chest or back.  So if I align to a baseline 1.0 scale, it may not play nice at all for smaller characters and trust me when I say a 5% difference ( eg:  1.05 or .95 ) from the baseline 1.0 scale makes all the difference in the world when dealing with such tolerances. 

You know what's hilarious ?  As an animator, I shouldn't have to think about any of this, but I've learned that doing this for a game engine is a lot damn harder than just building an animation and creating a movie for it :|

I don't know if SexLab actually sets the actors scale to 1.0,  or if it averages them out based on the differences between the two. 

In my case,  I need to use the same dimensions the game engine does or it's fubar from the beginning :D

SL evens Khajiits to match up better. But this only works with vanilla scaling.

Changing this leads to misalignments again. But whoever uses RaceMenu or the console to re-scale should know what she/he is doing.

I don't know if SexLab actually sets the actors scale to 1.0,  or if it averages them out based on the differences between the two. 

In my case,  I need to use the same dimensions the game engine does or it's fubar from the beginning :D

Breton Woman is 0.95 scale, I only have 25% of my PC with scale 1.0, and they are all men, except for one woman, the remaining 75% are all scale, from a minimum of 0.88 to 0.95

penises of dogs, wolves and bears, etc. .. werewolf even worse!, the penises of creatures come out from the body of girls medium / high / low, especially in some poses is impossbile avoid it and it is obvious! We would like penises shorter / smaller and movements of the creature with the penis that goes up and down less, movimeni up and down unless extended for evitre, or at least contain the output of the penis out of the woman's body medium / low

possbile that there is a way to limit the damage for all colors that have different PC female / medium based stature ? :(

post-204983-0-26628100-1406670629_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-51622500-1406670657_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-85522800-1406670689_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-93344700-1406670816_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-56553800-1406670838_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-07927000-1406670890_thumb.jpg

post-204983-0-38434600-1406670925_thumb.jpg

Ps: it seemed to me that the wolves come slightly scaled down, and I do not use the rescaling of SexLab, but the animals seem to shrink slightly early start animations, but I'm not 100% sure, but are sure all my medium/low characters keep their size, are 0.90, remain 0.90 during SexLab (SL v1.57) amimations and so must be

penises of dogs, wolves and bears, etc. .. werewolf even worse!, the penises of creatures come out from the body of girls medium / high / low, especially in some poses is impossbile avoid it and it is obvious! We would like penises shorter / smaller

"we" would?! maybe you would. I'm trying to figure out how to make werewolf bigger :cool:

Guys it seems that no one was able to tell me yet what do I need to install to make this Werewolf and animal animations work properly ....Can someone tell me please..TY in advance for the help...

The only mod I know of currently that has any of these animations contained within it is Dentarr's More Nasty Creatures mod. 

Without the scripting to support it, the animations won't do much on their own.  Thus, just dropping the animations into their respective folders won't do much for you :D  

"we" would?! maybe you would. I'm trying to figure out how to make werewolf bigger :cool:

They are Werewolves after all. If they would run around with equipment like a Chihuahua everybody would laugh at them  :D

Guys it seems that no one was able to tell me yet what do I need to install to make this Werewolf and animal animations work properly ....Can someone tell me please..TY in advance for the help...

I know Ill sound like the Ass-on-Duty but it is mentioned every two pages. Contrary to popular believe reading does not hurt. Sorry. Had to say it.

We'll see shortly.  For the third time, I have rebuilt the opening wolf stage.  I will test it sometime tonight and see how it performs. 

Have you checked out Panics new animations? He made one animation set and I tried it with wolf and dog. They align without problems. You have to use the "Even Actors" stuff of SL though. But without that, alignemnt is doomed anyway...

I have heared SL 1.58 has problems with that alignment feature though. Are you on 1.58?

They are Werewolves after all. If they would run around with equipment like a Chihuahua everybody would laugh at them  :D

I know Ill sound like the Ass-on-Duty but it is mentioned every two pages. Contrary to popular believe reading does not hurt. Sorry. Had to say it.

We'll see shortly.  For the third time, I have rebuilt the opening wolf stage.  I will test it sometime tonight and see how it performs. 

Have you checked out Panics new animations? He made one animation set and I tried it with wolf and dog. They align without problems. You have to use the "Even Actors" stuff of SL though. But without that, alignemnt is doomed anyway...

I have heared SL 1.58 has problems with that alignment feature though. Are you on 1.58?

That is what most people around 95% of them reply and sorry to say but cause you read it doesn't mean you learn how to install Mods or how to do anything, read in most cases provides info and the info on the subject I am asking help is not much !

I have been reading this Thread for as long as I saw it the first time but so far I have learned nothing on the  Install info to make what I need,  Dayelyte was the only one that really pin pointed me to a mod that I installed but the animations while in werewolf form do not start or usually the sex partner in human form yes haves animation and my character in werewolf form just stays there standing.,  and if you want to know yes I run FNIS, and YES I have SOS and SExLab latest version and no it does not register the new animations etc...

Thought I appreciated you effort to reply  dentarr   Do you really think that you kind of reply helps anyone or more its just a kind of what you say yourself it sound like, but also its for me a smart Ass reply that haves the objective to total disregard others problems then really helping !?

I am sorry about all this, but really I see people here with pics of working animations and I thought to ask how its done, but really I do see now its a bad idea to ask anything here...Cause asking here means you are stupid and can not read and ignorant...!

In the end I just wanted to know why mi animations do not work, cause I already know this ones are missing a mod that supports them , but if someone found or made the missing scripts for this I also do not understand why do not share it here...! Lack of community sharing takes to this questioning doubts and in most cases  dead ends that take community forums to a empty corner and void !

I Moded games, and due to time and real life I can not do it anymore, but you guys that help no one should go to a community forum  here  http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//index.php    , That so far I have not seen anything like them ever, and maybe learn what is a forum and sharing, helping....this was mi home for 5 years that I have spent Modding the game Silent Hunter III and situations like this make me miss them a lot...

I do not understand some people !

Thanks...

Best regards