I wouldn't even attempt to understand Bethesda tail logic. But I did(seemingly) finish the FBX side of what I was working on.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74137297/FBX2HKX.rar

FBX2HKX.exe is what you want, source is in the folders, it's simple drag and drop, can handle multi-file drops. It doesn't actually do anything useful atm, except crash and burn spectacularly if it tries to read something it doesn't understand. What I need is any FBX file that causes it to crash and burn, so I can tell it how to read whatever crashed it.

Or I could just abandon the project, if you're happy with using the old Havok importer. With DF2014 finally burning CPUs and Spaceship Explosion Simulator KSP possibly releasing contracts soon, I'm going to be a bit more distracted than usual.

[Edit] Didn't explain that very well. If it doesn't crash, and says it loaded the file successfully, then it did just that, and the FBX data is read and available, it just doesn't do anything beyond that.

It's also abusing system.dynamic, so you'll need the latest version of .net .

I'll leave the decision to continue or abandon the project up to you :D  Though I certainly wouldn't fault you for it if you did.  Trying to make sense of how Bethesda did things is enough to drive anyone crazy and I'm only doing it from the animation side of things.

Coding it would be a glimpse into the abyss I think lol

I'll play with your file a bit and let you know how it does. 

Bah, can't run it on my XP test box since it won't let me load the latest .net on it :|   Have to figure out how to run it. . . . maybe it will run in Wine lol

Extremely amazing animations!

Questions...

Why do people want skeevers? I don't get that... to each their own of course... but cmon... skeevers out of all the creatures in skyrim? Would be nice to see sex animation designed for female giants... or some new creatures with their own lore. Estrus chaurus style. Maybe a race of all female elves that pursue strong men for a mating ritual. Only the elite woman of their tribe get mating rights after proving themselves. Stuff like that... anyway that's just my two cents. 

Why on earth creatures that arent even in the official game? I mean... there are a lot of creatures in the vanilla game that have not a single SL animation to them, why waste time on creatures in addons that only a few people even use?

Yea I agree with that also... there are so many creatures and characters already in Skyrim to make sex anims for... just still... skeevers seems like the least important creature... woman don't usually fuck rats...

Last I heard, the Linux .net clone was only simulating up to .net 2, system.dynamic only came out in .net 4, have to think about that a bit. Do you know what version you have on your XP box?

Checking.  Managed to blow up a Virtual Image clone of my linux box though trying to make it work through Wine :D 

Looks like v3.5 sp2 on the XP box

I'll send Scotty down to engineering to make some changes and recompile with .net 3 . We also need to send someone to slap the person who decided to begin a proper noun with a period around for a few hours.

[Edit] I was completely wrong actually, looks like Mono finally grew up and covers .net 4.5 now. If I had a linux box to compile it on, a native linux version should work unmodified.

Actually, I just remembered I set up a virtual Ubuntu somethingorother a few years ago, if I can find it again.

Questions...

Why do people want skeevers? I don't get that... to each their own of course... but cmon... skeevers out of all the creatures in skyrim? Would be nice to see sex animation designed for female giants... or some new creatures with their own lore. Estrus chaurus style. Maybe a race of all female elves that pursue strong men for a mating ritual. Only the elite woman of their tribe get mating rights after proving themselves. Stuff like that... anyway that's just my two cents. 

Why on earth creatures that arent even in the official game? I mean... there are a lot of creatures in the vanilla game that have not a single SL animation to them, why waste time on creatures in addons that only a few people even use?

Yea I agree with that also... there are so many creatures and characters already in Skyrim to make sex anims for... just still... skeevers seems like the least important creature... woman don't usually fuck rats...

they dont usually fuck any animal and thats not what its about. and a lot of what you suggest sounds very male player oriented. males arent the only ones who look for these mods :angry:

edit: also forgot about gay males

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74137297/FBX2HKX3-5.rar

I don't really have a way to test it properly myself, as I've got the higher .net installed, but I think it should work under 3.5 now on windows.

No idea if it's still actually working correctly inside, but it reports it is.

I really don't want to get into who's pervesions are acceptable and who's not, but I would like to point out that Dayelyte and others don't make animations because you want to see them, they do so because it's what they want to do. From personal experience, however much you enjoy modding something, attempting to work on something you just don't feel like working on seldom ends well, and is a perfect way to burn yourself out. It's fine to make suggestions, but they're really no more than that.

Hate to be this guy, but how am i able to add this into my game. Seen some videos of it working and even read the comments of it working. Im so confused on where to put these files DX sorry for being this guy again. ~Thanks for putting up with me.

Hate to be this guy, but how am i able to add this into my game. Seen some videos of it working and even read the comments of it working. Im so confused on where to put these files DX sorry for being this guy again. ~Thanks for putting up with me.

MoreNastyCritters has these animations included. Other than that, they're just a loose resource. Getting them into the game would require rewriting some files.

Otherwise, just wait for a SexLab update.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74137297/FBX2HKX3-5.rar

I don't really have a way to test it properly myself, as I've got the higher .net installed, but I think it should work under 3.5 now on windows.

No idea if it's still actually working correctly inside, but it reports it is.

I really don't want to get into who's pervesions are acceptable and who's not, but I would like to point out that Dayelyte and others don't make animations because you want to see them, they do so because it's what they want to do. From personal experience, however much you enjoy modding something, attempting to work on something you just don't feel like working on seldom ends well, and is a perfect way to burn yourself out. It's fine to make suggestions, but they're really no more than that.

Ok.  I've downloaded it and will give it a whirl. 

As for what I animate,  the majority of it is for practice.  I have no experience with animating ( still work yes, animating . . no ) prior to starting this for Skyrim.  As the models and rigging are already done, it's a perfect opportunity to learn how the animation process works within Max. 

Otherwise, animating anything required additional expertise not only in modeling the character out, but also rigging it.  Both requiring high level skills of their own.  There is a reason studios typically have different teams along the pipeline.  Mastering the skills required to do it all is a tall order and very, very time consuming. 

Doing this for a game engine only complicates matters even further with all the technicalities that goes along with it. 

It's not that I have some oddball urge to go make mad love to chickens in the middle of the night but, while somewhat unique in nature, the subject matter was chosen because of the lack of animators at the time that were willing to take it on.  We had plenty of human / human animations, but nothing for the critters and the demand for those is quite, to my surprise actually, high.  ( far more than I can ever satisfy I might add ) 

Sure I could do finishing moves, or some idles or walk cycles, but they're boring and like Regrius said, if you're doing something you don't want to do, it will have a very short lifespan. 

Questions...

they dont usually fuck any animal and thats not what its about. and a lot of what you suggest sounds very male player oriented. males arent the only ones who look for these mods :angry:

Yea, I primarily play a male character... I see so much love given to female characters with body mods and such which is really awesome! I'm just glad to see that my male character is starting to be able to have just as much sexual variety as the females. I'm certainly not intending to give you reason for an angry face :) I look forward to seeing more female versions of lore friendly skyrim monsters and having the ability to engage in sex with them in interesting ways. The fact that a female giant model exists is exciting to me that's all. We just need some animations to with them... surely i'm not alone in this.

Questions...

Yea, I primarily play a male character... I see so much love given to female characters with body mods and such which is really awesome! I'm just glad to see that my male character is starting to be able to have just as much sexual variety as the females. I'm certainly not intending to give you reason for an angry face :) I look forward to seeing more female versions of lore friendly skyrim monsters and having the ability to engage in sex with them in interesting ways. The fact that a female giant model exists is exciting to me that's all. We just need some animations to with them... surely i'm not alone in this.

You are not alone, my friend. I play as a male too and Dayelyte's animations is like a dream come true to me :)

You are not alone, my friend. I play as a male too and Dayelyte's animations is like a dream come true to me :)

The more animations there are the better. Especially now there are more animators working on female creatures than on male ones. So you cant complain  :blush:

Questions...

Not alone at all, this is something I have been waiting for too and its great to finally see it comeing to being thanks to animators like Deyalyte and modders like jacques (who did the female giant and female draugr nude models).  :)

Questions...

The current female giant nude models make me wanna vomit, then eat that vomit.

Questions...

Exactly. Male players need some more abilities in the world. Only able to do it with another humanoid gets boring. When my character is starting to feel horny, and I see a giant, I wonder to myself: "Why aren't there female ones I can do?" Because it was getting boring to play a male, until Dayelyte's anims came out.

Questions...

The current female giant nude models make me wanna vomit, then eat that vomit.

Yea but I kinda like that personally lol! I like that they look off and strange because they are not human! To male giants, female giants might be the most beautiful creatures in Skyrim! But it's the curiosity that turns you on... in my opinion.

I'd like to see a mod that makes female giants a little curious. If you are a male PC you walk near their camp and like sexlab attraction they have a chance of inviting your dova-dude to some over sized genitals.

I'm probably over thinking this but sex with a giant would require patience from both parties, it'd be nice to see that conveyed in the animations, where the fem-giant takes on an almost mother like nurturing role during the act.

A few fem giant anim ideas

Stage 1: fem giant sits indian style with PC stradeling her thigh and she lets him suck her nipple

Stage 2: fem giant uses thumb and index fingers to massage PC's penis while he sucks her nipple

Stage 3: fem giant lays on her back with legs spread (Fondling her breasts) while PC rubs his penis against her clit (Fem giants head looks at PC)

Stage 4: PC humps fem giant while she rubs her clit and fondles her breast

Stage 5: PC and fem giant climax together

Just a thought

Cap'n !!!!

What you botherin me for ?

A peculiar sight to be found off the port bow sir . . . . . .

What sort of sight be ye talking about ?

This you'll have to judge for yourself sir . . . . *points*

It occurred to me I've never done a female animation yet, so I may as well do a token one. Not that we need another canine scene, but this should make Darkening Demise happier :D

Simple motion testing so far.  Short loop only. 

post-103460-0-21852700-1405634969_thumb.gif