This is probably a stupid question, but if I reinstall NMM, do I have to track down my mods again and install them?

if you just uninstall and reinstall, it will remember and you won't have to download again. It keeps a complete backup. If you uninstall and do a clean sweep of everything nmm related on your computer, you will have to start fresh.

This is probably a stupid question, but if I reinstall NMM, do I have to track down my mods again and install them?

if you just uninstall and reinstall, it will remember and you won't have to download again. It keeps a complete backup. If you uninstall and do a clean sweep of everything nmm related on your computer, you will have to start fresh.

Phew, great news, thank you

I'm not seeing anything labeled raven in sslv_configscr in 4.32, the last entry is for mia

So uh, with mod organizer/fomod, even when I ticked the source box the source files didn't get extracted to the right folder. I manually opened the archive to copy past them from 20 Source Scripts

But... are these the old files from 4.2x? Their last modified date is 2016-1-7 and they don't contain anything related to raven?

PS What were you planning for FTD? I didn't think there was a decent entrance there to use, and now you have my curiosity

Huh. If that's the case, something is messed up. I replaced all mention of FTD with Raven Beak. Guess I'll try repackaging.

I had a plan to connect to FTD, but it involved skipping the lengthy (albeit cool) introductory questline and starting where the player is unwittingly given to the creatures. Delzaron did not want that to happen, so I did not pursue finishing the connection.

quoting this from sluts thread 

Hiyas, first thanks for the fun mod, I done a couple of runs before things started going wrong.

After being sold at simple slavery (again, I one unlucky chick) the cart man went through his whole chatty thing, but I saw a reply that said "You're not spose to see this" (or summit like that) I didn't click it cos I was scared. But it didn't stop the quest starting \o/

Next the cart got magiked up ok but then just flew off over the mountain in some kinda spinney whirly thing that I couldn't find :(

Next problem was cos I had a bad time before I got taken to be sold I was already in a gag, blindfolded, boots arm and leg bands and a arm binder (said I was having a bad time) Back to the point, cos I had armbinder on already I couldn't have the sluts one put on. This happened before but I could still pull cart :)

Soo anywho, I ran roughly in the direction of the speeding flying cart (I couldn't see it or find it) I just ran to whiterun. When I got there I eventually confessed to loosing my cart and got told to do another run :o This time the spell got cast but I had no cart :(

Oh and finally I can't pick the cart back up when I on a slope :(

I did read most of this thread and some have had these problems to, just letting you know I got em as well x

is there any kind of safe guards could be add from simple slavery to prevent this until sluts gets an update for it

-either remove the gag and armbinder before sending the player or temporarily disable sluts as an outcome until the devices are removed maybe

Hmm...guess I could do an unequipall just as the player is sold. i also need to add the dhlp-suspend.

this is great :) thanks for the mod btw ^^

now a little advice, if you do an unequip, be careful of quest items. thinking of a few like for some in Cursed Loot that could break it.

you could also make it that if such quests items are equipped, SLUTS is skipped

Hiyas, love this mod as it adds a bit of randomness to what happens when I been captured or just enslaved. Well I say that but I more of a humiliation/degradation kinda chick so I don't have many alternatives cept for sluts (which makes me giggle). But awesome mod anyways x

I'm not seeing anything labeled raven in sslv_configscr in 4.32, the last entry is for mia

So uh, with mod organizer/fomod, even when I ticked the source box the source files didn't get extracted to the right folder. I manually opened the archive to copy past them from 20 Source Scripts

But... are these the old files from 4.2x? Their last modified date is 2016-1-7 and they don't contain anything related to raven?

PS What were you planning for FTD? I didn't think there was a decent entrance there to use, and now you have my curiosity

Huh. If that's the case, something is messed up. I replaced all mention of FTD with Raven Beak. Guess I'll try repackaging.

I had a plan to connect to FTD, but it involved skipping the lengthy (albeit cool) introductory questline and starting where the player is unwittingly given to the creatures. Delzaron did not want that to happen, so I did not pursue finishing the connection.

Hiyas, first thanks for the fun mod, I done a couple of runs before things started going wrong.

After being sold at simple slavery (again, I one unlucky chick) the cart man went through his whole chatty thing, but I saw a reply that said "You're not spose to see this" (or summit like that) I didn't click it cos I was scared. But it didn't stop the quest starting \o/

Next the cart got magiked up ok but then just flew off over the mountain in some kinda spinney whirly thing that I couldn't find :(

Next problem was cos I had a bad time before I got taken to be sold I was already in a gag, blindfolded, boots arm and leg bands and a arm binder (said I was having a bad time) Back to the point, cos I had armbinder on already I couldn't have the sluts one put on. This happened before but I could still pull cart :)

Soo anywho, I ran roughly in the direction of the speeding flying cart (I couldn't see it or find it) I just ran to whiterun. When I got there I eventually confessed to loosing my cart and got told to do another run :o This time the spell got cast but I had no cart :(

I did read most of this thread and some have had these problems to, just letting you know I got em as well x

is there any kind of safe guards could be add from simple slavery to prevent this until sluts gets an update for it

-either remove the gag and armbinder before sending the player or temporarily disable sluts as an outcome until the devices are removed maybe

Hmm...guess I could do an unequipall just as the player is sold. i also need to add the dhlp-suspend.

now a little advice, if you do an unequip, be careful of quest items. thinking of a few like for some in Cursed Loot that could break it.

actually, this mod already unequips everything when the player is first sent to it. The only thing a second unequip would do is remove the collar and cuffs SS added. I do need to add the suspend call at some point...

Hiyas, love this mod as it adds a bit of randomness to what happens when I been captured or just enslaved. Well I say that but I more of a humiliation/degradation kinda chick so I don't have many alternatives cept for sluts (which makes me giggle). But awesome mod anyways x

thank you for the kind words. :)

Ok, Raven Beak works for me in 4.331, although it starts you out with no money owed. Let me know.

Raven Beak is greyed out with shane4244's patch in SS 4.331
hmm...perhaps the patch changes the quest name SS relies on.

actually, this mod already unequips everything when the player is first sent to it. The only thing a second unequip would do is remove the collar and cuffs SS added. I do need to add the suspend call at some point...

sluts uses the same method of removal as the skyrim jail system so dd items by default return to the player

what it needs is a system like captured dreams uses that checks for quest on items then removes the locks

Since this mod bridges to DA, does this mean it is possible to be sold to the Falmer, Thalmor, or Vampire, in which you play that scenario? Provided you have that additional Mod installed or does it only bridge the core DA ( framework) only and not the additional scenarios.

Since this mod bridges to DA, does this mean it is possible to be sold to the Falmer, Thalmor, or Vampire, in which you play that scenario? Provided you have that additional Mod installed or does it only bridge the core DA ( framework) only and not the additional scenarios.

it wouldn't make much sense for falmer to go to a human auction. But, no, this works with DA the other way - Simple Slavery is a possible result of DA, it does not send you to DA's default scenarios.

Failed to extract in Mod organizer

I could extract 4.331 with MO 1.3.11 just fine

What FOMOD options did you select?

How does "failed to extract" manifest? An error box? A greyed out mod? Crashed MO? Crashed Windows? Smoking computer?

i would guess that your file got corrupted. try downloading it again

How does "failed to extract" manifest? An error box? A greyed out mod? Crashed MO? Crashed Windows? Smoking computer?

I dont know but I just manually extracted the file and replaced it in a new winrar file, Then added it to Mod organizer 1.3.11  and it worked. I usually just press the install new mod from archive button on the upper left. It failed to extract. I tried to download it an extra time before. I think it has to do with your scripts for installing in mod managers

I dont know but I just manually extracted the file and replaced it in a new winrar file, Then added it to Mod organizer 1.3.11  and it worked. I usually just press the install new mod from archive button on the upper left. It failed to extract. I tried to download it an extra time before. I think it has to do with your scripts for installing in mod managers

Maybe? CGi, any ideas?

The script seems to be running fine for most people, so i rule that out as error source and if it had an error it would not result in an unpacking/failed to extract error.
So if he didn't unpack with 7ZiP and repack with WinRAR, then the error must have happened when converting from 7Z to RAR.

if he did the unpack and archive again (reads like he did), then something else went wrong that i don't even have the slightest clue of so all i could do is a guessing game.

But why change the archive format anyway? MO works just fine with 7Z (beta and stable, LZMA and LZMA2).

Edit: Didn't use WinRAR in years but this may be worth a test: Archive SSLV with WinRAR and NO compression. if this work, then WinRARs compress algo can't handle one thing or the other correctly.

The script seems to be running fine for most people, so i rule that out as error source and if it had an error it would not result in an unpacking/failed to extract error.

So if he didn't unpack with 7ZiP and repack with WinRAR, then the error must have happened when converting from 7Z to RAR.

if he did the unpack and archive again (reads like he did), then something else went wrong that i don't even have the slightest clue of so all i could do is a guessing game.

But why change the archive format anyway? MO works just fine with 7Z (beta and stable, LZMA and LZMA2).

Edit: Didn't use WinRAR in years but this may be worth a test: Archive SSLV with WinRAR and NO compression. if this work, then WinRARs compress algo can't handle one thing or the other correctly.

Thanks. Also, please note that I wasn't attempting to cast blame your way - I just know nothing about MO and very little about the FOMOD.

Huh? What? Never thought you did, because why should i?
i only answered his questions, as you asked me to. Maybe i should have answered him directly. Mmh... :/

Please my excuse my engrish, that strengthens when i'm about to go to bed but decide to answer questions in an (for me) foreign language first.

And the possibility of me doing something wrong: 100% human. ;)

Huh? What? Never thought you did, because why should i?

i only answered his questions, as you asked me to. Maybe i should have answered him directly. Mmh... :/

Please my excuse my engrish, that strengthens when i'm about to go to bed but decide to answer questions in an (for me) foreign language first.

And the possibility of me doing something wrong: 100% human. ;)

no, no, you're amazing. You said nothing that made me think otherwise. I just reread my post and wanted to make sure I didn't come across wrong.

Yeah, I've found that on some mods using 7zip archive, WinRar can't extract them at all, and gets errors when it tries, so if you're a Winrar user that likes modding Skyrim, I would seriously suggest getting 7zip (it is free after all) just in case you have problems with a mod that can't be extracted using Winrar.

Ravenbeak isn't showing up for me. I have no patches installed. Just installed the base ravenbeak file from the modpage and it is not recognizing it.

This is on a fresh game.

do you have the follower patch?