Fuz Ro D'oh only has some sound files and two SKSE plug ins. The only file from it in the data folder would be the Read Me

Data\SKSE\Plugins\Fuz Ro D’oh.dll

Data\SKSE\Plugins\Fuz Ro D’oh.ini

Data\Sound\Voice\Fuz Ro D’oh\[10 sound files]

Data\Fuz Ro D'oh_readme.rtf

Huh. I never opened it. I assume the sound files are just silent placeholders.

Well, Theman, the problem as described is usually from missing Fuz, but if you have it, there must be some other problem. Make sure you have the latest version of SS. Perhaps post your load order and a papyrus log.

I have a problem. When I get captured by a bandit and then sent to the auction. When I get to the platform outside of the cage in front of the people, nothing happens. My character is just stuck there standing still. I have SD+ ticked in my MCM so whats wrong? Is it because I started my character using Immerslave mod and already have the "Enslaved!" quest? I tried to escape from my owner and it didnt work out too well :P

Do you have Fuz do-roh Silent Voice installed?
Yeah, Im pretty sure I do. Its in the skse folder along with my data folder and my enb stuff.
It should be in the data folder, I would think.

Yup! It worked. Thanks a bunch :)

Fuz Ro D'oh only has some sound files and two SKSE plug ins. The only file from it in the data folder would be the Read Me

Data\SKSE\Plugins\Fuz Ro D’oh.dll

Data\SKSE\Plugins\Fuz Ro D’oh.ini

Data\Sound\Voice\Fuz Ro D’oh\[10 sound files]

Data\Fuz Ro D'oh_readme.rtf

those sound files might be like a converter where the game would normally say something, the skse plugins use those to send to text

Hi jfraser,

I'm about to experiment a little bit around over these days and started to have my first look at this mod.

A check with TES5Edit reported no UDRs or ITM but some errors ("could not resolve" and stuff) . I tried it with the version 4.121 .. the current one.

Just wanted to let you know, since I am not sue if those a critical or maybe good for something?

Hi i have this problem:

after the auction the character is put near a random named guy and nothing else happens...

I have SD+ (not latest but the version just before) and it works correctly with everything else.

Another time after the auction character was equipped with a rubber collar (from rubber doll quest) with something written about a bet, but the debt was not cleared and was still open when i spoke to an innkeeper.

Also since the mod works with Cursed loot i guess it should block cursed loot events during auction if possible

Hi i have this problem:

after the auction the character is put near a random named guy and nothing else happens...

I have SD+ (not latest but the version just before) and it works correctly with everything else.

Another time after the auction character was equipped with a rubber collar (from rubber doll quest) with something written about a bet, but the debt was not cleared and was still open when i spoke to an innkeeper.

Also since the mod works with Cursed loot i guess it should block cursed loot events during auction if possible

talk to the guy in armor. Choose the line, "how...how did I get here?" (Or something like that) and the auction will start. SS has no control over debt. Perhaps make the suggestion in the Losnsharks thread about erasing the debt when sent to SS. and, yes, sometimes a cursed loot or similar event will fire before the auction. You can disable DCL for the duration (but enable it just before talking to the guy if you have a DCL event as a possible outcome of the auction) or go with whatever happens or reload a save. That reminds me, I need to move the auto save to an earlier point.

Hi i have this problem:

talk to the guy in armor. Choose the line, "how...how did I get here?" (Or something like that) and the auction will start. SS has no control over debt. Perhaps make the suggestion in the Losnsharks thread about erasing the debt when sent to SS. and, yes, sometimes a cursed loot or similar event will fire before the auction. You can disable DCL for the duration (but enable it just before talking to the guy if you have a DCL event as a possible outcome of the auction) or go with whatever happens or reload a save. That reminds me, I need to move the auto save to an earlier point.

I mean that AFTER the auction finish i get teleported in some random area of skyrim (on a road) with a named guy (name changes).

I guess should be the new owner or something like that but doesn t seem to have special text lines nor he does anything...

I have to admit it was a guy and i set up only women as possible owners in SD+ mcm....

Hi i have this problem:

I mean that AFTER the auction finish i get teleported in some random area of skyrim (on a road) with a named guy (name changes).

I guess should be the new owner or something like that but doesn t seem to have special text lines nor he does anything...

I have to admit it was a guy and i set up only women as possible owners in SD+ mcm....

That might be the issue. Also make sure you have the latest version of both mods.

I should probably put some thought into master gender issues. And followers.

im not sure if its another mod interfering with this one. I have submissive lola, and this doesn't transition to that one. newest of all req mods. am I not waiting long enough? stays at auction.

does the auction happen? Or do you just stand there without anything happening? Also, make sure Lola is checked in the Mcm.

I tried out this mod, and I think the front page sorely needs a features/spoiler list so I do not have to comb the comments page for locations and basic mechanics. Otherwise, this mod is really neat. :D

thank you for the kind words. What was missing from the description? It tells you how to get to the auction (defeat by bandits via DA or the three other mods that use SS as an outcome), and it tells you how to start the auction scene.not sure what else you would need.

Hi, I wanted to enter de Mod via Loansharks, but nothing happend. any Idea what I did wrong?

Make sure you have the latest version of both mods.

I do, just loaded them today.

ok. I haven't had a chance to try Loansharks yet, so I'm not sure how the transition works. You can post a log here and we'll see what we can see, and/or you can try Loansharks' thread.

Great mod!! One issue came up often though, when I was sold my new owner and I appeared in the wilderness somewhere and way more than half the times he entered combat with some nearby critter and died. Also it may have already been mentioned but Ravens Beak Prison would be a great out come for the sale (work off the auction price plus interest) Regardless it was very much fun with SD+.

Great mod!! One issue came up often though, when I was sold my new owner and I appeared in the wilderness somewhere and way more than half the times he entered combat with some nearby critter and died. Also it may have already been mentioned but Ravens Beak Prison would be a great out come for the sale (work off the auction price plus interest) Regardless it was very much fun with SD+.

thank you for the kind words. The owner possibly dying in combat is part of the SD experience - not much I can do about that, aside from making the npc's protected. I don't want to do that, though, because they need to be able to die. Perhaps I could lock them into levels high enough to handle wildlife, but this should really only be an issue when your character is low leveled. They will scale with you, as most npc's do.

I thought about Raven's Beak, but decided against asking to add it. It is meant to be a prison mod, not a slavery one. That said, there might be room to do it the other way around- make SS an outcome of the prison, as is now possible with PO.

I thought about Raven's Beak, but decided against asking to add it. It is meant to be a prison mod, not a slavery one. That said, there might be room to do it the other way around- make SS an outcome of the prison, as is now possible with PO.

Aw!  I was hoping for a 'Revenge Porridge' scenario, where my PC and followers could be bought by some well heeled citizen that they had robbed, beaten and left for dead, who took their vengeance by flogging them off to a life in the mines.........

Tell me where you live in Skyrim and I'll send them round to duff you up....  LOL

More politely, any chance of reconsidering?  Entry to Raven's Beak via SS is the only way I can see to run both it and XPO simultaneously, even if the bounty level for XPO then has to be set a wee bit too low for comfort... :dodgy:

thank you for the kind words. The owner possibly dying in combat is part of the SD experience - not much I can do about that, aside from making the npc's protected. I don't want to do that, though, because they need to be able to die. Perhaps I could lock them into levels high enough to handle wildlife, but this should really only be an issue when your character is low leveled. They will scale with you, as most npc's do.

Oh dont get me wrong, I had a blast playing with this and SD and was even pleased at how stable it all ran (DA has usually been a pain) and I was going by what Ravens Beaks author said about it being more to get workers than justice. Even unpolished I really like the RB mod and wish it could be an every playthrough mod. The bully system along with ore being currency are a great start imo. Anyway thanks again for your time and efforts.

Guffel:  

Incompatibility:

Prison Overhaul
any mod that alters prisons or the guard dialogue most likely.

I have both.  Maybe you can figure a way to bypass those incompatibilities.  I'd like to try Raven's Beak, but not remove PO or guard dialogue overhaul.