Just asking but does anyone know why Ravenbeak Prison and Devious Cidnha's pirate events dont run after simple slavery? I used to be able to check only devious cidhna but even then it first dropped me off outside of whiterun telling me a group of people who hated slavery bought me, then after a while I was teleported to the pirate ship, except the npcs didn't really do anything and when they did engage in a sex act they kind of glitched out. 

Now I downloaded the latest devious cidhna I cant check it anymore on the simple slavery mcm anymore, I still cant check Ravenbeak, and my last attempt caused me to CTD after the bidding was over and the screen changed. 

Any known solutions? 

I didn't know Cidnah had been updated, but that one has always worked for me. For Raven, that is a known issue, but I can't pinpoint the problem - it works for me on one computer, but not the other. Guffel hasn't been around, so I've had to guess at how to connect.

On my actual playthrough the Raven Beak check worked after installing Cursed Loot mid-game(lvl 16). Before it was greyed out. So maybe this helps tracking down the problem.

Skyrim is so weird...

Thanks.

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurrence, talk to Lheelvu).

The link in From the deeps is also operational and tested.

Excellent, thanks. :)

Hello, I wanted to know what I expect I SexLab Sex Slaves itself, but I have not yet played his quest?

The details for Sexlab Sex Slaves (ie Mia's Lair) are in that mod's description.

I meant that the mod and the list of menu mcm?

Just asking but does anyone know why Ravenbeak Prison and Devious Cidnha's pirate events dont run after simple slavery? I used to be able to check only devious cidhna but even then it first dropped me off outside of whiterun telling me a group of people who hated slavery bought me, then after a while I was teleported to the pirate ship, except the npcs didn't really do anything and when they did engage in a sex act they kind of glitched out.

Now I downloaded the latest devious cidhna I cant check it anymore on the simple slavery mcm anymore, I still cant check Ravenbeak, and my last attempt caused me to CTD after the bidding was over and the screen changed.

Any known solutions?

I didn't know Cidnah had been updated, but that one has always worked for me. For Raven, that is a known issue, but I can't pinpoint the problem - it works for me on one computer, but not the other. Guffel hasn't been around, so I've had to guess at how to connect.

On my actual playthrough the Raven Beak check worked after installing Cursed Loot mid-game(lvl 16). Before it was greyed out. So maybe this helps tracking down the problem.

Skyrim is so weird...

Thanks.

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurrence, talk to Lheelvu).

Hello, I wanted to know what I expect I SexLab Sex Slaves itself, but I have not yet played his quest?

The details for Sexlab Sex Slaves (ie Mia's Lair) are in that mod's description.

I apologize, I do not understand your question.

I have Ravenbeak prision installed but i'm unable to select it in simply slavery (won't let me tick it in MCM)

Do i need to be imprisioned atleast once for it to be an option? Or is there another quest/trigger its checking for?

Thanks

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurence, talk to Lheelvu).

The link in From the deeps is also operationnal and tested.

that's cool, but I was more curious if there's a way to "things in the dark" from simple slavery

No, it depends of Jfraser (simple slavery author) !

Even if Ibn falmers have agents in Riften, they cannot act openly. So, it's less lore than CD or SD+...

For FTD, the lore is better : Shul Tar is a slaver, who buy people captured by pirates, and sell them to other markets, like Simple slavery one.

oh, alright

just looking for some connection to "things in the dark", it seems missing ...

maybe you could connect to it from ftd, shul tar buys the slave from the market ss and sell to things in the dark

It also depend of Jfraser... makeing an event from a mod to simple slavery is easy and dont affect simple slavery at all, the invert is not true...

we talked about adding a connection to FTD, but you didn't want to skip the intro quest line. I don't remember a different conclusion, but I may have forgotten it since it was on the short lived new forums.

I think he was suggesting that TitD could be an outcome of FTD, not SS, which I think could work - say, the rejects are cast to the falmer.

I have Ravenbeak prision installed but i'm unable to select it in simply slavery (won't let me tick it in MCM)

Do i need to be imprisioned atleast once for it to be an option? Or is there another quest/trigger its checking for?

Thanks

I don't know. This is a known issue, but I haven't been able to find a solution. It works on one of my computers but not the other. Do you have Deviously Cursed Loot installed by chance? If so, that's the beginning of a pattern.

No i don't have devious cursed loot installed (tried it put little bit to much for my tastes)

I did install the ravensbeak mod on an existing save although it doesnt show as ticked on a new game either

How/when does simple slavery look for other mods? and is there a way to trigger it to see if it picks up stuff that is now active that wouldn't have been at character creation/game start? (SLUTS for example which doesnt have an active quest until you read a flyer)

Any known solutions?

Skyrim is so weird...

Thanks.

I apologize, I do not understand your question.

The mod works with Mia's Lair

No i don't have devious cursed loot installed (tried it put little bit to much for my tastes)

I did install the ravensbeak mod on an existing save although it doesnt show as ticked on a new game either

How/when does simple slavery look for other mods? and is there a way to trigger it to see if it picks up stuff that is now active that wouldn't have been at character creation/game start? (SLUTS for example which doesnt have an active quest until you read a flyer)

I think what jfraser is saying is that the only people who could get it to work are those who have cursed loot installed also

we talked about adding a connection to FTD, but you didn't want to skip the intro quest line. I don't remember a different conclusion, but I may have forgotten it since it was on the short lived new forums.

For FTD, it's just I dont made the short quest, like the one Velandrius made for CD.

For TID, I agree... only slaves rejected for sales are taken by the falmers...(they use them as mine or meat slaves), they don't buy it publicly. And with what ? They don't have money!

For FTD, it's just I dont made the short quest, like the one Velandrius made for CD.

For TID, I agree... only slaves rejected for sales are taken by the falmers...(they use them as mine or meat slaves), they don't buy it publicly. And with what ? They don't have money!

Yeah, I agree. Please don't misunderstand - I wasn't complaining. But you said it was "up to JFraser," but we agreed we wouldn't' make that connection. :)

I think what jfraser is saying is that the only people who could get it to work are those who have cursed loot installed also

Close. One other person reported that it showed up after they installed Cursed Loot. But apparently that wasn't it. It does make sense, though, that the problem is that the wrong mod is referenced during the check.

:( The problem appeared again, It might be because I finish the devious cidhna quest once, but this was happening even in the test playthrough where it didnt work. 

So this is how the problem usually works. 

I check Devious Cidhna on Simple Slavery. I get taken by DAYMOYL (so far ive only been killed by bandits, but it seems to always put me in simple slavery regardless of the priority setting) to the simple slavery auction. Everything is fine till this point.

Then after the bidding is over and I'm supposed to be transported to devious cidhna, I just transition screen back to the auction, outside of the cage, with nothing happening to me. 

If I talk o the guard again, I get placed back on the auction block, but I realized that after I transition screen the first time, it unticks Devious Cidna.

If I tick it again, it keeps transitioning me back to the auction place after the auction finishes. If I don't tick it, it teleports me to whiterun telling me anti-slaver bought me.

However, although I have yet to recreate this after it happening once, after a while I get teleported to a glitched up Devious Cidhna with the pirates not really functioning properly. 

Is there a way to reset the quest as if ive never done it (need quest ID)? That might fix it, otherwise im not sure whats going wrong. Especially since i havent changed anything in my load order and it worked beautifully the last time. 

:( The problem appeared again, It might be because I finish the devious cidhna quest once, but this was happening even in the test playthrough where it didnt work. 

So this is how the problem usually works. 

I check Devious Cidhna on Simple Slavery. I get taken by DAYMOYL (so far ive only been killed by bandits, but it seems to always put me in simple slavery regardless of the priority setting) to the simple slavery auction. Everything is fine till this point.

Then after the bidding is over and I'm supposed to be transported to devious cidhna, I just transition screen back to the auction, outside of the cage, with nothing happening to me. 

If I talk o the guard again, I get placed back on the auction block, but I realized that after I transition screen the first time, it unticks Devious Cidna.

If I tick it again, it keeps transitioning me back to the auction place after the auction finishes. If I don't tick it, it teleports me to whiterun telling me anti-slaver bought me.

However, although I have yet to recreate this after it happening once, after a while I get teleported to a glitched up Devious Cidhna with the pirates not really functioning properly. 

Is there a way to reset the quest as if ive never done it (need quest ID)? That might fix it, otherwise im not sure whats going wrong. Especially since i havent changed anything in my load order and it worked beautifully the last time. 

this is the first time i've heard of that happening. maybe post a load order and papyrus log, and we'll see if there's anything there that will help us.

Sorry pretty nooby regarding payprus logs (tldr i have an idea of what that is but no idea how to get it) , also load order is super long, is there an easy way to copy paste? Or are there essentials I should post. 

Just to be sure, you should be able to run the same events i.e devious cidhna over and over through simple slavery regardless of whether you finished it prior right? Or is it a one time quest? 

Sorry pretty nooby regarding payprus logs (tldr i have an idea of what that is but no idea how to get it) , also load order is super long, is there an easy way to copy paste? Or are there essentials I should post. 

Just to be sure, you should be able to run the same events i.e devious cidhna over and over through simple slavery regardless of whether you finished it prior right? Or is it a one time quest? 

that's a 1 time quest that's why it unticks from the mcm when it black screen you regardless of it not sending the player there it tried so it unticked to avoid getting a blackscreen to nowhere the next time

easiest way to get your loadorder is to open up

Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE

the file (text document) called skse

file properties show it as skse.log

just upload it here, easier then copy/paste

(0) Skyrim.esm
(1) Update.esm
(2) Dawnguard.esm
(3) HearthFires.esm
(4) Dragonborn.esm
(5) Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
(6) Wyrmstooth.esp
(7) ApachiiHair.esm
(8) AzarHair.esm
(9) ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
(10) SexLab.esm
(11) Devious Devices - Assets.esm
(12) ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
(13) hdtHighHeel.esm
(14) Nock2Tip.esm
(15) RaceCompatibility.esm
(16) Campfire.esm
(17) ZaZAnimationPack.esm
(18) SexLabAroused.esm
(19) Devious Devices - Integration.esm
(20) Gray Fox Cowl.esm
(21) moonpath.esm
(22) daymoyl.esm
(23) MolagBalsInferno.esm
(24) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
(25) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
(26) EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
(27) ETaC - Complete.esp
(28) ELFX - Exteriors.esp
(29) immersive roads.esp
(30) EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
(31) ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
(32) 3DNPC.esp
(33) [KijikoHair_MalePack].esp
(34) AGTweaks - Light Ebony Mail Armor.esp
(35) AMatterOfTime.esp
(36) Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
(37) Bounty Gold.esp
(38) CharacterMakingExtender.esp
(39) Convenient Horses.esp
(40) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
(41) Deadly Traps.esp
(42) DeadlyMonsters.esp
(43) Differently Ebony.esp
(44) Dual Wield Parrying_LeftHand.esp
(45) SkyUI.esp
(46) DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
(47) EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
(48) ESFCompanions.esp
(49) Facelight.esp
(50) Footprints.esp
(51) Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
(52) HDTTailsEquipable.esp
(53) HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
(54) HitStop.esp
(55) HonedMetal.esp
(56) iHUD.esp
(57) Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
(58) IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
(59) KS Jewelry.esp
(60) LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
(61) MikanEyes All in one.esp
(62) navetsea female face preset.esp
(63) NightingaleArrows.esp
(64) NonEssentialChildren.esp
(65) NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
(66) Order My Items.esp
(67) PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
(68) RaceMenu.esp
(69) RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
(70) RaceMenuPlugin.esp
(71) Realistic crime report radius.esp
(72) ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
(73) Serana.esp
(74) Supreme Fog - CoT.esp
(75) Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp
(76) The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
(77) Dodge Mod.esp
(78) Traps Make Noise.esp
(79) UIExtensions.esp
(80) VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
(81) vImmersiveBeds.esp
(82) Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
(83) Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
(84) aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
(85) CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
(86) Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
(87) Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
(88) ELFXEnhancer.esp
(89) FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
(90) SexLab_Solutions.esp
(91) AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
(92) Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
(93) RealShelter.esp
(94) Helgen Reborn.esp
(95) RealisticWaterTwo.esp
(96) RealShelter_ETAC13.esp
(97) Thieves Guild Redone.esp
(98) Rebirth Monster.esp
(99) SoS - The Wilds.esp
(100) DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp
(101) OBIS.esp
(102) AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
(103) BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
(104) Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp
(105) ForswornHAIR.esp
(106) Immersive Interiors.esp
(107) KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp
(108) LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
(109) OBISDB.esp
(110) Sickly Diseases.esp
(111) Snow Elf Overhaul.esp
(112) SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
(113) Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
(114) zzArmormashups.esp
(115) XPMSE.esp
(116) Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
(117) Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
(118) SoS - The Dungeons.esp
(119) MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
(120) Undeath.esp
(121) Immersive Whiterun.esp
(122) Immersive Solstheim.esp
(123) Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
(124) ArcheryDummyXP.esp
(125) spellsneak.esp
(126) Better Vampires.esp
(127) Combat Evolved.esp
(128) Immersive Weapons.esp
(129) Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
(130) aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
(131) Idle Dialogue Overhaul.esp
(132) RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
(133) TheChoiceIsYours.esp
(134) TheFrontier.esp
(135) Run For Your Lives.esp
(136) Cloaks.esp
(137) DragonmournInn.esp
(138) StavesofSkyrim.esp
(139) TheDomain.esp
(140) hearthfireextended.esp
(141) moonpath_questdata.esp
(142) NorthernCardinal.esp
(143) RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
(144) AdalMatar.esp
(145) SimpleSlavery.esp
(146) Immersive Patrols II.esp
(147) Escape the Cell.esp
(148) AgentOfRighteousMight.esp
(149) Aurlyn.esp
(150) Nock2Tip.esp
(151) Frostfall.esp
(152) ForgottenCity.esp
(153) Devious Cidhna.esp
(154) RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
(155) DW Commoners.esp
(156) WorldEaterBeater.esp
(157) Darkend.esp
(158) Prison.esp
(159) daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
(160) SpousesEnhanced.esp
(161) Hunterborn.esp
(162) The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
(163) Immersive Music Temples.esp
(164) Immersive Music.esp
(165) Vampirelordroyal.esp
(166) RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
(167) RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
(168) iNeed.esp
(169) MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
(170) BVLT - Human.esp
(171) Hedge Mage Armor.esp
(172) TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
(173) Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
(174) BVandRB_Formlist.esp
(175) calyps-investigator.esp
(176) CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
(177) DarkManeuvers.esp
(178) dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
(179) dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
(180) DeadlyDragons.esp
(181) DeadlyMutilation.esp
(182) Duel - Combat Realism.esp
(183) Enchanting Freedom.esp
(184) Immersive detection of NPC.esp
(185) Immersive Interiors - ELFXEnhancer Patch.esp
(186) More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
(187) N2T IW.esp
(188) Predator Vision.esp
(189) Real Clouds.esp
(190) Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
(191) Sneak Tools.esp
(192) Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
(193) Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
(194) Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
(195) Toccata as Elisif.esp
(196) UltimateCombat.esp
(197) UltimateDragons.esp
(198) Unique Uniques.esp
(199) Red Eagle's Swords replace & craft.esp
(200) ScopedBows.esp
(201) N2T Scoped Bows.esp
(202) ScopedBows_LL.esp
(203) VLCollisionFix.esp
(204) When Vampires Attack.esp
(205) Devious Deviants.esp
(206) FNIS_PCEA2.esp
(207) FNIS.esp
(208) DeviouslyHelpless.esp
(209) WerewolfMastery.esp
(210) Bijin Wives.esp
(211) Bijin Warmaidens.esp
(212) pchs_loansharks.esp
(213) Bijin NPCs.esp
(214) Open Cities Skyrim.esp
(215) Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I really want to avoid having to restart my game, but im willing to delete certain things that will slow down or interfere with the game. I just want everything to work smoothly, so I dont end up with a screwed up mod because of something breaking Q_Q...so many lost playthroughs. 

Also if its a 1 time quest, is there a way to find its Quest ID and reset the quest? Id like to have it be my go to for simple slavery (because it has a story and you can actively do things to try to escape), I like SD+ but it glitches alot for me. 

Just Google Skyrim papyrus log. Also, please put your load order in a spoilers tag next time so it doesn't take up half the page. ;)

As for resetting, I don't know if that would work. I suggest asking Stobor over in the Cidhna support thread.

Sorry pretty nooby regarding payprus logs

oops, forgot to tell ya this my last reply I just gave the load order info:

enabling papyrus logs:

\Documents\My Games\skyrim

the file skyrim listed in windows as config settings (skyrim.ini)

look for the line [Papyrus] and change it like this:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

next playthru it'll make logs in the folder:

\Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script

named papyrus.0,.1,2,3 (1 for each playthru starting with 0)

Just Google Skyrim papyrus log. Also, please put your load order in a spoilers tag next time so it doesn't take up half the page. ;)

As for resetting, I don't know if that would work. I suggest asking Stobor over in the Cidhna support thread.

Sorry Q_Q totally forgot mb.

enabling papyrus logs:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Is it something you should/ can have on at all times, or only when your troubleshooting?

Sorry Q_Q totally forgot mb.

enabling papyrus logs:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Is it something you should/ can have on at all times, or only when your troubleshooting?

that'd be a combination of preference versus system performance, I always use it with mods I think most do, but some disable it for better performance

hello and sorry for my bad english , i have try to activate this mod but that not work, maybe i use the code sendModEvent("SSLV ENTRY") in bad location.

have try in console.

maybe can you help me to activate the mod.

thanks at all.

that has to be done from a script like from other mods, the mods that have this built-in already are listed on the main page

console doesn't have that ability

Hello.

Is there a specific load order between simple slavery and other ressources?

I use simple slavery devious defeat & capture, sexlab framework and its requirements and sanguine debauchery, and i keep geting stuck on the podium. 

Nothing happens, nobody bids.

And as far as i know, i use the latest versions of sanguine & slavery simple.

When i am standing on the podium, i can remove the armbinders and collar then move in the room to talk to other people.

Auctioner doesnt tell me anything usefull, the guard just send me back on the podium when i ask him how i got ere, and when i speak to one of the bidder, the option "i need a strong handler" or something like that only make him stand up, walk around the room while nothing else happen (exept adding the devices when i piss him off), sexrim dialogue add the option to call him master.

I checked my load order several time, while trying to move stuff up or down, i cant figure out how to make it work, and the only other posts talking about my problem are way too old, and about older versions (and as i said , i got the latest versions, i even tried older versions/start a new game) 

Thank you for reading.