Sneak peek into the future of SS:

I am working with m.skynet to bring his framework (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57123-devious-attributes/?do=findComment&comment=1446600) into SS. Picture customized auctions based on how defiant or submissive you are. Owners will choose you based on their needs in a slave, not randomly.

...oh, also should use that as basis for the new slave value to revamp it again, the older values were closer to paradise halls versus the current values the slave is worth about the same as an axe

Well, we're trying to get a standardized slavery system across the major LL slavery mods, and many expressed the opinion that slaves should be much cheaper. That's why the prices came down.

i'll understand the idea for building a standard system for all the mods, but we need to bring back to those with that concern that:

if slaves were sold at these prices everybody could afford their own slaves and not just the rich...the blacksmith in whiterun wouldn't be struggling to make supplies for the soldiers when asked she'd have her own slaves to do it for her...

Low prices are certainly not a good thing.  The effort put into training needs to be worthwhile! There needs to be some reason for the lazier Nord wankers to stop doing what their doing and go out to do an honest day's work   ;)

And the better trained, the higher the value too

and many expressed the opinion that slaves should be much cheaper. That's why the prices came down.

I don't have a working Skyrim install now...what are the current prices?  I think we had a thread about what a slave SHOULD cost somewhere...

...I can't find that, so I went looking, and found THIS.

and many expressed the opinion that slaves should be much cheaper. That's why the prices came down.

I don't have a working Skyrim install now...what are the current prices?  I think we had a thread about what a slave SHOULD cost somewhere...

...I can't find that, so I went looking, and found THIS.

that looks about right there, i'd heard over Christmas that buying somebody's daughter to be your wife was in the price of about 20 cows

It's difficult to define a price since in vanilla Skyrim the number of slaves is equal to... 0.

If it were so, it would mean even the richest can't afford one.

But in simple slavery we see a lot of people and they don't seems particularly rich. Then you're often sold to low background individuals like pirates, inn keepers, soldiers roaming alone the land. There are also many to be sold apparently in the slave market. All of it point to slaves as to be relatively cheap (quite right in the context of a warfare ridden place like tamriel) and not as astronomicaly high as, say 7000 septims.

It's difficult to define a price since in vanilla Skyrim the number of slaves is equal to... 0.

But in simple slavery we see a lot of people and they don't seems particularly rich. Then you're often sold to low background individuals like pirates, inn keepers, soldiers roaming alone the land. There are also many to be sold apparently in the slave market. All of it point to slaves as to be relatively cheap (quite right in the context of a warfare ridden place like tamriel) and not as astronomicaly high as, say 7000 septims.

But they don't need to be "rich", just upper-middle class (like a somewhat high-ranking soldier or a prosperous inn keeper).  But that's for an average slave without any particular special abilities or penalties.  A poorer family might only be able to afford one older slave with no skills.  (if we're going by the idea of slave=price of an average house, I'd say 2000-3000 septims for an average slave, Breezehome isn't Proudspire, but its a decent home inside a walled city)

But the PC is a major break with "average", if they know you're the Dragonborn, prices would skyrocket.  From brothel managers that want to offer the ultimate celebrity fuck, to your enemies, to those that just want to collect the rarest things in the world...once again, the PC fucks the economy up.

I'd say I agree with both Shin and Jay, Slaves would be fairly cheap because the war makes acquiring them relatively easy. However, slaves sold to Nobles or others of high rank, would go for much more than those sold to pirates or mines. Farm slaves would probably cost almost as much as a horse, depending on age and fitness. No one but the wealthy could afford a top of the line sex slave, however, a broken in slave would probably cost less. And a Dragon-Born would probably only be worth the extra cost if the buyer wanted to breed him/her. Male slaves would bring higher prices for labor intensive purposes, and less for sex related. A male Dragon-Born would probably be the same cost for breeding purposes.

Sex slave prices might vary for reasons of age, experience, submissiveness....

In an economy like Skyrim's though, where gold seems to grow on trees, who knows. It feels right to me being sold for 80 septims as opposed to 50K. But when when an enchanted weapon in my game sells for 5000, well 80 does seem somewhat cheap. I think that is the basic problem with tying to value slaves, players use all sorts of gold sinks to keep the game as immersive and difficult as possible.

But they don't need to be "rich", just upper-middle class (like a somewhat high-ranking soldier or a prosperous inn keeper).  But that's for an average slave without any particular special abilities or penalties.  A poorer family might only be able to afford one older slave with no skills.  (if we're going by the idea of slave=price of an average house, I'd say 2000-3000 septims for an average slave, Breezehome isn't Proudspire, but its a decent home inside a walled city)

But the PC is a major break with "average", if they know you're the Dragonborn, prices would skyrocket.  From brothel managers that want to offer the ultimate celebrity fuck, to your enemies, to those that just want to collect the rarest things in the world...once again, the PC fucks the economy up.

that sounds fair, I think when I first started playing skyrim I bought breezehome for 3k, it wasn't until I changed the difficulty level more the prices went upto 5k, if we can't write a system that reflects changes in difficulty levels atleast this new attribute system will allow us to to reflect the skills of the slave

I'd say I agree with both Shin and Jay, Slaves would be fairly cheap because the war makes acquiring them relatively easy. However, slaves sold to Nobles or others of high rank, would go for much more than those sold to pirates or mines. Farm slaves would probably cost almost as much as a horse, depending on age and fitness. No one but the wealthy could afford a top of the line sex slave, however, a broken in slave would probably cost less. And a Dragon-Born would probably only be worth the extra cost if the buyer wanted to breed him/her. Male slaves would bring higher prices for labor intensive purposes, and less for sex related. A male Dragon-Born would probably be the same cost for breeding purposes.

Sex slave prices might vary for reasons of age, experience, submissiveness....

In an economy like Skyrim's though, where gold seems to grow on trees, who knows. It feels right to me being sold for 80 septims as opposed to 50K. But when when an enchanted weapon in my game sells for 5000, well 80 does seem somewhat cheap. I think that is the basic problem with tying to value slaves, players use all sorts of gold sinks to keep the game as immersive and difficult as possible.

your initial description looks good, tho some would remain confused of the female players in that scenario, your ending price comparison is the point I was trying to bring across that started this discussion

It is not a good idea to base the price of slaves on the price during a specific time frame where the high demand for cotton (which had to be manually picked) coupled up with a low availability of slaves (importing new slaves at that time had already been made illegal so only born slaves remained available).

Just asking but does anyone know why Ravenbeak Prison and Devious Cidnha's pirate events dont run after simple slavery? I used to be able to check only devious cidhna but even then it first dropped me off outside of whiterun telling me a group of people who hated slavery bought me, then after a while I was teleported to the pirate ship, except the npcs didn't really do anything and when they did engage in a sex act they kind of glitched out. 

Now I downloaded the latest devious cidhna I cant check it anymore on the simple slavery mcm anymore, I still cant check Ravenbeak, and my last attempt caused me to CTD after the bidding was over and the screen changed. 

Any known solutions? 

I didn't know Cidnah had been updated, but that one has always worked for me. For Raven, that is a known issue, but I can't pinpoint the problem - it works for me on one computer, but not the other. Guffel hasn't been around, so I've had to guess at how to connect.

Question, how long does it take till they leave port? It seems like its been quite a while. Is it actually a few in game days like they tell you?

they don't really ever leave port. But there is either a timer or a number of times you need to be raped before you get sold if you choose not to escape. Check his mod's description for the details.

Can't remember if I've said it before, but this is such a great mod and I'm real glad it's available!

Question just to be sure: Is the Cidhna pirate quest not "repeatable?" I can't get loaded into it from this mod, but I had finished that quest long before installing this one anyway.

Can't remember if I've said it before, but this is such a great mod and I'm real glad it's available!

Question just to be sure: Is the Cidhna pirate quest not "repeatable?" I can't get loaded into it from this mod, but I had finished that quest long before installing this one anyway.

Thank you for the kind words. it's probably not repeatable. try asking on the cidhna thread to be sure.

Just asking but does anyone know why Ravenbeak Prison and Devious Cidnha's pirate events dont run after simple slavery? I used to be able to check only devious cidhna but even then it first dropped me off outside of whiterun telling me a group of people who hated slavery bought me, then after a while I was teleported to the pirate ship, except the npcs didn't really do anything and when they did engage in a sex act they kind of glitched out. 

Now I downloaded the latest devious cidhna I cant check it anymore on the simple slavery mcm anymore, I still cant check Ravenbeak, and my last attempt caused me to CTD after the bidding was over and the screen changed. 

Any known solutions? 

I didn't know Cidnah had been updated, but that one has always worked for me. For Raven, that is a known issue, but I can't pinpoint the problem - it works for me on one computer, but not the other. Guffel hasn't been around, so I've had to guess at how to connect.

On my actual playthrough the Raven Beak check worked after installing Cursed Loot mid-game(lvl 16). Before it was greyed out. So maybe this helps tracking down the problem.

Any known solutions? 

On my actual playthrough the Raven Beak check worked after installing Cursed Loot mid-game(lvl 16). Before it was greyed out. So maybe this helps tracking down the problem.

Skyrim is so weird...

Thanks.

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurrence, talk to Lheelvu).

The link in From the deeps is also operational and tested.

Excellent, thanks. :)

Hello, I wanted to know what I expect I SexLab Sex Slaves itself, but I have not yet played his quest?

The details for Sexlab Sex Slaves (ie Mia's Lair) are in that mod's description.

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurence, talk to Lheelvu).

The link in From the deeps is also operationnal and tested.

that's cool, but I was more curious if there's a way to "things in the dark" from simple slavery

Note : you can now be sold on simple slavery market thought Things in the Dark mod (spying the concurence, talk to Lheelvu).

that's cool, but I was more curious if there's a way to "things in the dark" from simple slavery

No, it depends of Jfraser (simple slavery author) !

Even if Ibn falmers have agents in Riften, they cannot act openly. So, it's less lore than CD or SD+...

For FTD, the lore is better : Shul Tar is a slaver, who buy people captured by pirates, and sell them to other markets, like Simple slavery one.

Even if Ibn falmers have agents in Riften, they cannot act openly. So, it's less lore than CD or SD+...

For FTD, the lore is better : Shul Tar is a slaver, who buy people captured by pirates, and sell them to other markets, like Simple slavery one.

oh, alright

just looking for some connection to "things in the dark", it seems missing ...

maybe you could connect to it from ftd, shul tar buys the slave from the market ss and sell to things in the dark

oh, alright

just looking for some connection to "things in the dark", it seems missing ...

maybe you could connect to it from ftd, shul tar buys the slave from the market ss and sell to things in the dark

It also depend of Jfraser... makeing an event from a mod to simple slavery is easy and dont affect simple slavery at all, the invert is not true...