Hello! I succesfully installed SS and got sold through loansharks.

There are two problems though.

First - I can't see shit. Blindfold is working regardless if I set blindfold visibility to 0% in Devious Devices, I get rid of all my slave equipment or I wait. There are no blindfold settings in MCM menu, so I don't know what to do. Playing with no visuals is not appealing :/

Second. After I've been sold, I get teleported to near "Weynon stones". Next to me standing Okas Sirlo, and I know this only because I was walking around ar random and pointed at him. He just stands there, even after I slept for several hours. Nothing is happening.

I have SD+ installed and workind perfectly, and this is what I choosen in SS MCM menu as slave scenario.

I really look forward to your answer, beacuse this mod is VERY promising. Shame that I cannot get it to run properly.

Thank you for the kind words. SS doesn't use blindfolds, so unfortunately I can't help much with that. Which versions of SS and SD do you have installed?

SS ver. 4.121

SD from 2014-12.21 (maybe it's SDplus 302b)

It turns out "arousalvisual" was the problem. After trying with disabling Advanced lights and FX, I disabled arousalvisuals and it's working now.

Unfortunately after being sold, I get the message that quest "simple slavery" was finished, and I stand next to my supposed owner, who is however not my owner, and even refuses to "become a strong hand to guide me". Nothing happens while I am standing there in shackles. 

Experimenting what will happen after disabling SD scenario and only enabling Wolfclub.

I'll deal with these options in sets.

cursed loot and devious devices both have those options in their respective mcm to disable loggingealistic ragdolls and effects"

I did that, but nothing changed

if you didn't turn it on for death alternative then it should only be logging problems so leave it like that, but that's where things need to be adjusted next try checking your bleedout settings, there shouldn't be anything set with your mods, onblackout will need to be adjusted if your opponent is a creature if you're using any creature mods (if not then don't touch those either)

The only thing active in the Bleedout menu was Necromantic Absorption, and turning it off changed nothing. I left onblackout alone as suggested.

after that's done, there's a utility settings screen with diagnostics and status

is the monitor running, the player alias filled and player essential - those should all be checked

Yeah, everything is working as it should be.

reset the player state and the black screen, might need to give it a couple minutes between 

save the game again from there before retesting

That didn't seem to do much, either.

edit: also try disabling ragdoll effect for now from death alternative player settings screen, you might need to install "realistic ragdolls and effects"

Disabling ragdoll gets past the immediate problem (not sure why I didn't try that, myself), but now, it freezes as soon as I'm on the auction block. It's not quite as bad. I can rotate the camera and zoom in and out to some degree (at least if I was already in 3rd person), but nothing else happens. The auctioneer should be going through his lines for the auction, but, instead, the only messages I see are the ones from my slowly increasing arousal.

As for realistic ragdolls and effects, that's in my complete setup, but like I said, I stripped this one down to try to minimize the potential points of conflict.

I don't know if it helps, but on the way to the auction block, I get two messages telling me I've completed stages of the Simple Slavery quest.

• Smile for the customers! Or at least try not to snarl. We're trying to make a profit here, you know.
  • Stop dragging your feet. I'm hung over and don't feel like carrying you.

I can't imagine that's working as intended, since it's just tagging the lines of dialogue. They even show up in the quest log... which is why I was able to type them out, verbatim.

I've attached the latest log, in case it helps.

again daymoyl doesn't look right there either

Cliff, I think you've done more trouble shooting than I have with this mod at this point. Thanks, as always. I forgot all about the DA ragdoll setting.

Scribe, do you have an up to date version of Death Alternative? I wonder because the ragdoll issue hasn't come up in quite a while.

welcome

both those lines are intended, although they fire faster than I originally thought they would. SS works off of quest stages, so those are two stages firing back to back.

Well, in that case, you might want to consider changing them to something more indicative of the stage they're supposed to represent, like "Talked to the guard" or "Got dragged to the auction block" or whatever those milestones are supposed to be. By repeating the dialogue it looks like a bug. Much like in The Matrix, deja vu is usually a sign of a glitch in the program, rather than an intended function. ;)

Realistic Ragdolls and Force should be a part of every build - I would consider it an essential building block. Make sure you let the XPMSE skeleton overwrite it, though.

Nothing seemed utterly dependent on it, and I discovered the issue with my full load order, so its being there or not wasn't really changing anything. I've got the XPMSE skeleton near the very bottom of my load order to ensure it doesn't get overwritten by any of the other mods that are trying to do so, since I imagine it's probably the most compatible of the bunch.

And just for the record, this is my full load order (I haven't added Simple Slavery back in, yet)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
paradise_halls.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Cages.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
wolfclub.esp
Cloaks.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
CD - Newmiller Piercings addon.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
CD - TSECatsuits addonV3.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addonV3.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addonV3.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
CD - DarkDiscipleStandaloneV3.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
PetCollar.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
zzLSAR.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
HeroineDistress.esp
Frostfall.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
SlaversHideout.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
FM - UNP Merchants HDT-LvLists.esp
SSLToys.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
submissivelola.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuitsOnly addonV3.esp
CD - Slave Leai renewal addon.esp
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addonV3.esp
CD - TS Gimp Hood addon.esp
Bob's Boots UNP V1.0.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
Adhesive bandage.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
TS_Whipcane.esp
XPMSE.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TES5Merged.esp
FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

You can see why I might wish to  pare it down when trying to troubleshoot matters.

You are standing on the block without dialogue because you don't have Fuz Doh-Ro Silent Voice installed.

*facepalm*

Again, it's part of my main load order, but I stripped it out from my tests to reduce conflicts. I swear I looked at the requirements, but somehow I didn't see that there.

Scribe, do you have an up to date version of Death Alternative? I wonder because the ragdoll issue hasn't come up in quite a while.

Yes, i do... complete with the 6.1.8 hotfix. I'm honestly surprised I'm the only one running into this issue, since it seems immensely reproduceable. Oh, well.

those are usually issues we deal with on the sd thread, very rarely do we have  a death alternative user here who hasn't already fixed it's issues there before getting here

last i heard about that version of death alternative that required a hotfix it wasn't good news...

after looking up my files i was going to attach the only difference is i'm not using a hotfix

6-1-8 was usable by itself just fine

use the ragdoll and ditch the hotfix

First - I can't see shit. Blindfold is working regardless if I set blindfold visibility to 0% in Devious Devices, I get rid of all my slave equipment or I wait. There are no blindfold settings in MCM menu, so I don't know what to do. Playing with no visuals is not appealing :/

Second. After I've been sold, I get teleported to near "Weynon stones". Next to me standing Okas Sirlo, and I know this only because I was walking around ar random and pointed at him. He just stands there, even after I slept for several hours. Nothing is happening.

I have SD+ installed and workind perfectly, and this is what I choosen in SS MCM menu as slave scenario.

I really look forward to your answer, beacuse this mod is VERY promising. Shame that I cannot get it to run properly.

Thank you for the kind words. SS doesn't use blindfolds, so unfortunately I can't help much with that. Which versions of SS and SD do you have installed?

SS ver. 4.121

It turns out "arousalvisual" was the problem. After trying with disabling Advanced lights and FX, I disabled arousalvisuals and it's working now.

Unfortunately after being sold, I get the message that quest "simple slavery" was finished, and I stand next to my supposed owner, who is however not my owner, and even refuses to "become a strong hand to guide me". Nothing happens while I am standing there in shackles. 

Experimenting what will happen after disabling SD scenario and only enabling Wolfclub.

the very old sd version might be why that didn't trigger from simple slavery

if you're already using sd 3, everything new since then has been about bug fixes

SS ver. 4.121

as Clif said, that version of SD does not have the required hook. Update it (and Dialogues) and see if that fixes the issue.

Nice mod! I must say that I'm lucky enough to not have encountered any heavy problem with it, and I can enjoy being enslaved and auctioned fine~

But, at random times I get the weird -clipping through the floor- ragdoll bug. I do have realistic ragdoll physics installed... As I read above I should disable the ragdoll on bleedout from DA, but when I do it I get another bug: upon waking the black screen won't disappear. Everything remains black, even though I can point and talk and do actions (but not open the item menu ._.)

Any idea of what could it be? Or am I a special snowflake with it and I should look into it myself? *giggles*

Nice mod! I must say that I'm lucky enough to not have encountered any heavy problem with it, and I can enjoy being enslaved and auctioned fine~

But, at random times I get the weird -clipping through the floor- ragdoll bug. I do have realistic ragdoll physics installed... As I read above I should disable the ragdoll on bleedout from DA, but when I do it I get another bug: upon waking the black screen won't disappear. Everything remains black, even though I can point and talk and do actions (but not open the item menu ._.)

Any idea of what could it be? Or am I a special snowflake with it and I should look into it myself? *giggles*

thank you for the kind words.

If it only happens occasionally, I'd put it down to Skyrim being Skyrim and just reload a save. Another option is to reset DA's effects in its mcm - that usually clears things up, although it sometimes makes movement a little buggy. really, the ragdoll thing should no longer be an issue if your DA is up to date.

Had a strange event occur.  I was in the ratway and got beaten by those first two thugs near the entrance.  I was sent to the slavery auction but was not put in a cage.  Rather Dinya Balu (sp?) healed my character and I was out in the middle of the audience.  I figured I could do one of two things.  Start the conversation to run through SS or COC my way to the Riften Temple of Mara.

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, didn't really break anything just a bit odd so I thought I would share.

If it only happens occasionally, I'd put it down to Skyrim being Skyrim and just reload a save. Another option is to reset DA's effects in its mcm - that usually clears things up, although it sometimes makes movement a little buggy. really, the ragdoll thing should no longer be an issue if your DA is up to date.

Indeed, it's a rare circumstance so not really a problem. I was curious to hear if there was some setting or fix for it, but mods are mods, skyrim is skyrim, and random problems have to be expected. I'm just happy I can run a fair amount of mods and so far they are connecting very well without disruptive problems.

Playing skyrim the true way: No saves except when quitting. No reloading when failing. It just keeps on going the adventure! (or maybe better call it misadventure ;3)

Indeed, it's a rare circumstance so not really a problem. I was curious to hear if there was some setting or fix for it, but mods are mods, skyrim is skyrim, and random problems have to be expected. I'm just happy I can run a fair amount of mods and so far they are connecting very well without disruptive problems.

Playing skyrim the true way: No saves except when quitting. No reloading when failing. It just keeps on going the adventure! (or maybe better call it misadventure ;3)

Either you have an old version of SS or that's from the mod we discussed in this thread awhile ago (that I completely forgot about until now) that sends the player to the nearest temple under certain circumstances. I think the auction space is still tagged as a temple of Mara.

Either you have an old version of SS or that's from the mod we discussed in this thread awhile ago (that I completely forgot about until now) that sends the player to the nearest temple under certain circumstances. I think the auction space is still tagged as a temple of Mara.

Uuuh... I didn't even notice it was updated! I was still running on the 4.1  :P Might try updating then :D

Had a strange event occur.  I was in the ratway and got beaten by those first two thugs near the entrance.  I was sent to the slavery auction but was not put in a cage.  Rather Dinya Balu (sp?) healed my character and I was out in the middle of the audience.  I figured I could do one of two things.  Start the conversation to run through SS or COC my way to the Riften Temple of Mara.

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, didn't really break anything just a bit odd so I thought I would share.

death alternative has that feature as well, it's listed under radiant events as temple rescue

I really like this mod, but my items disappear after the auction, I did a search and all I could find was that this mod doesn't remove items, has that changed? and if so, where can I find my old items after being freed of bondage? default_sad.png (I tried it with multiple outcome possibilities, including ones that wouldn't remove items on their own)

all depends on the outcome

nobody knows about captured dreams items as tho they're gone, but sd will put your items in a chest in the dreamworld

any other outcomes you'd have to report at their valid threads or ask us what mod, simple slavery just hands the player to other mods

I think everything is being lost prior to that. it occurs with the Mia's dungeon one, which it didn't even start me enslaved, the SLUTS one didn't have my stuff in the chest at the end either, and yes, SD enslavedment, even after being released (master killed) I didn't have anything or any information about how to get it back

Edit: actually, I just checked and all my items are gone when I'm at the auction, before being moved to another mod

If you're using Death Alternative, you can get your items taken depending on your settings.

SS just unequips the player. Everything is still in your inventory. As others mentioned, though, if a different mod removed your stuff prior to sending you to the auction, your stuff will still be wherever that mod put it. I hadn't considered that possibility. Hmm...

I had been sent there by DA, I'll have to check the settings of everything else, probably just disable any setting available that might take my items that are attached to DA

Just wanted to mention a thing as I had a similar "problem" I got equiped with the shackles in the cage whoever I speak to says something like "poor women let me help you" he then removes the shackles and removes all items maybe this is what happens to you?

(I dont know what mod this comes from and dosent bother me)

Finally got around to install this. So, is it normal that the announcer speaks so fast it sounds like he is actually singing? If not, that's not a huge problem as it's hilarious as fuck. I'd just like to know for sure. x)

haven't heard him speak yet, only seens his words in fuz'ro'doh, its actually a common issue if you stand at the podium for a time if it appears nothing is going on you forgot to install fuz'ro'doh

Finally got around to install this. So, is it normal that the announcer speaks so fast it sounds like he is actually singing? If not, that's not a huge problem as it's hilarious as fuck. I'd just like to know for sure. x)

haven't heard him speak yet, only seens his words in fuz'ro'doh, its actually a common issue if you stand at the podium for a time if it appears nothing is going on you forgot to install fuz'ro'doh

I do have Fuz Ro Doh installed. The thing is that the stuff that guys speaks and the stuff that guys subtitles say are completely different. I guess it was supposed to be background noise as long as you are in the cage but it kinda went on when the actual auction started.

But that's just me. If what I just said, makes no sense whatsoever I'll just say that I'm a newfag to explain my lack of knowledge :}

I do have Fuz Ro Doh installed. The thing is that the stuff that guys speaks and the stuff that guys subtitles say are completely different. I guess it was supposed to be background noise as long as you are in the cage but it kinda went on when the actual auction started.

But that's just me. If what I just said, makes no sense whatsoever I'll just say that I'm a newfag to explain my lack of knowledge :}

the background added noises is still a new feature she's working into it, i've only tried the cursed collar since the new noises were added: i wasn't able to hear the new noises in my scenario - it was mentioned there would be custom scenarios

Ah, there's the feedback on the auction sound I've been waiting for.

As Fredfish said, that is how livestock auctioneers typically sound, at least here in the States. It is set as ambient audio, so it's meant to be immersive background noise. I wondered how it would sound to people to have it going during the actual auction.

Apparently the answer is "a little disjointed", which is what I thought might happen. I wasn't sure what I could do about that, but CC gave me an idea that should work. When I get some time.

Edit: I like this new highlighting of the post. Makes it easier to dig through quotes.

Hello! long time lurker and few times posted!

I love the mod so far but I am having problems with getting past the auction. How long am I suppose to wait before something happens?

Do you have Fuz do-roh Silent Voice installed?

I love the mod so far but I am having problems with getting past the auction. How long am I suppose to wait before something happens?

That did the trick! I thought I already had it installed! Thank you very much!

That did the trick! I thought I already had it installed! Thank you very much!
thank you for checking it out.

I have a problem. When I get captured by a bandit and then sent to the auction. When I get to the platform outside of the cage in front of the people, nothing happens. My character is just stuck there standing still. I have SD+ ticked in my MCM so whats wrong? Is it because I started my character using Immerslave mod and already have the "Enslaved!" quest? I tried to escape from my owner and it didnt work out too well :P

I have a problem. When I get captured by a bandit and then sent to the auction. When I get to the platform outside of the cage in front of the people, nothing happens. My character is just stuck there standing still. I have SD+ ticked in my MCM so whats wrong? Is it because I started my character using Immerslave mod and already have the "Enslaved!" quest? I tried to escape from my owner and it didnt work out too well :P

Yeah, Im pretty sure I do. Its in the skse folder along with my data folder and my enb stuff.

Yeah, Im pretty sure I do. Its in the skse folder along with my data folder and my enb stuff.
It should be in the data folder, I would think.