Hello.

Is there a specific load order between simple slavery and other ressources?

I use simple slavery devious defeat & capture, sexlab framework and its requirements and sanguine debauchery, and i keep geting stuck on the podium. 

Nothing happens, nobody bids.

And as far as i know, i use the latest versions of sanguine & slavery simple.

When i am standing on the podium, i can remove the armbinders and collar then move in the room to talk to other people.

Auctioner doesnt tell me anything usefull, the guard just send me back on the podium when i ask him how i got ere, and when i speak to one of the bidder, the option "i need a strong handler" or something like that only make him stand up, walk around the room while nothing else happen (exept adding the devices when i piss him off), sexrim dialogue add the option to call him master.

I checked my load order several time, while trying to move stuff up or down, i cant figure out how to make it work, and the only other posts talking about my problem are way too old, and about older versions (and as i said , i got the latest versions, i even tried older versions/start a new game) 

Thank you for reading.

that's nothing to do with load order and reading older posts about this issue would work perfectly well, we give the same answer everytime.....

the mod starts disabled, check your options from the mcm

hello and sorry for my bad english , i have try to activate this mod but that not work, maybe i use the code sendModEvent("SSLV ENTRY") in bad location.

have try in console.

maybe can you help me to activate the mod.

thanks at all.

the mod starts by being defeated in battle and being sent there by death alternative or by one of the growing number of mods that will send you there. if you want to start there,get immerslave,which now has an option to start at the auction.

Hello.

I use simple slavery devious defeat & capture, sexlab framework and its requirements and sanguine debauchery, and i keep geting stuck on the podium. 

When i am standing on the podium, i can remove the armbinders and collar then move in the room to talk to other people.

Auctioner doesnt tell me anything usefull, the guard just send me back on the podium when i ask him how i got ere, and when i speak to one of the bidder, the option "i need a strong handler" or something like that only make him stand up, walk around the room while nothing else happen (exept adding the devices when i piss him off), sexrim dialogue add the option to call him master.

I checked my load order several time, while trying to move stuff up or down, i cant figure out how to make it work, and the only other posts talking about my problem are way too old, and about older versions (and as i said , i got the latest versions, i even tried older versions/start a new game) 

Thank you for reading.

that's nothing to do with load order and reading older posts about this issue would work perfectly well, we give the same answer everytime.....

Hello

Well, older posts tell about checking sd in the slavery simple menu, what i did, and to either roll back to previous version (3.5 if i remeber correctly) or wait for an update. 

Basically, what you are saying is, even tho i am sent in the slave market, and end up on the podium, simple slavery isnt activated yet?

What menu would do the trick? the normal simple slavery mcm menu ? The mcm menu section for simple slavery only offers me a setting option with a list of slavery mods. Did i miss something?

Thank you for your reply

Hello.

Thank you for reading.

Hello

Well, older posts tell about checking sd in the slavery simple menu, what i did, and to either roll back to previous version (3.5 if i remeber correctly) or wait for an update. 

Basically, what you are saying is, even tho i am sent in the slave market, and end up on the podium, simple slavery isnt activated yet?

What menu would do the trick? the normal simple slavery mcm menu ? The mcm menu section for simple slavery only offers me a setting option with a list of slavery mods. Did i miss something?

Thank you for your reply

ok, if you've already checked sd from the mcm then you need to be running a current version of sd and you need to have death alternative - the fact you have the option for sd in ss atleast shows you have sd installed, but doesn't show if its the same version needed by ss

next if you've already update sd then you'll need to post a a papyrus log when it fails

edit:

if you've reverted to a previous version of ss you'll need to update it again to match current version of sd

(version numbers won't match between ss and sd, but time of the updates will affect their compatibility if you're trying to swap version numbers)

The only time I've had an issue exactly like the one you describe was when my PC had been enslaved thru Simple Slavery/ SD, and the Master was killed right away, and PC was defeated by his killer and sent back to auction. Reloading to before original capture solved the issue, and next time auction worked fine.

When ever the simple slavery quest begins, my character just ragdolls and gets stuck.

that doesn't make sense, there's nothing in ss that should give a ragdoll effect....

the closest I can come up with is if you're using creature mods like mnc that change their factions and got sent to ss being attacked by a creature...

if the above is the cause for it you need to alter your death alternative outcomes so that anything listed for animals/falmers/dragons all have higher probabilities than ss to prevent this

@jfraser-

is there some way you can get this fix to creature mods sent to death alternative to fix at their end, could be 1 the bigger reasons so many people have issues with da

When ever the simple slavery quest begins, my character just ragdolls and gets stuck.

that doesn't make sense, there's nothing in ss that should give a ragdoll effect....

the closest I can come up with is if you're using creature mods like mnc that change their factions and got sent to ss being attacked by a creature...

if the above is the cause for it you need to alter your death alternative outcomes so that anything listed for animals/falmers/dragons all have higher probabilities than ss to prevent this

After DA is activated and my character blacks out, SS begins and then the ragdoll starts, causing my character to either get stuck on the floor or stuck somewhere with a weirdly proportioned body. Mind you this happened when I was fighting Whiterun guards for mod testing.

Only creature mod I installed is jackgamonster and Deadly Dragons. I will try the probabilities.

After DA is activated and my character blacks out, SS begins and then the ragdoll starts, causing my character to either get stuck on the floor or stuck somewhere with a weirdly proportioned body. Mind you this happened when I was fighting Whiterun guards for mod testing.

Only creature mod I installed is jackgamonster and Deadly Dragons. I will try the probabilities.

ok next idea, are you using this with cursed loot - more specifically, do you have cursed loot's combat outcomes turned on- that will conflict with death alternative

ok next idea, are you using this with cursed loot - more specifically, do you have cursed loot's combat outcomes turned on- that will conflict with death alternative

I am using cursed loot. I guess it might be on by default. I'll see if that makes a difference.

Edit: Nope. Still doesn't help.

Hello.

Thank you for reading.

Hello

Thank you for your reply

ok, if you've already checked sd from the mcm then you need to be running a current version of sd and you need to have death alternative - the fact you have the option for sd in ss atleast shows you have sd installed, but doesn't show if its the same version needed by ss

next if you've already update sd then you'll need to post a a papyrus log when it fails

edit:

if you've reverted to a previous version of ss you'll need to update it again to match current version of sd

(version numbers won't match between ss and sd, but time of the updates will affect their compatibility if you're trying to swap version numbers)

Hello

Seems like my problem got fixed.

I uninstalled devious devices and all the related mods (devious stuff) and started a new game after reinstalling and this time it worked.

Maybe there was some trouble with other mods i use that broke the devious files during installation, and the animation got stuck.

I wouldnt know what exactly was the problem since i just uninstalled/reinstalled trough the mod manager, didnt even redownload the devious files.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the replies.

hi...

i started a new game yesterday and, before doing, i updated all my mods including Simple Slavery that i love (thanks jfraser, i love you too for creating it :P )...

well, after a while got defeated and sent to auction and got sold... but after that noting happened... the screen got black as if the game was going to load something but then got back normal and i was still on the podium with another slave asking me "need something?"...  i could move around, talk to people, but nothing else happened (except that being naked and collared got raped a couple of time becouse of other mods triggering)...

so i tried reloading several times...  some from inside the cage and some from before being defeated (and getting beaten again)...  after being sold i got the following results :

- once got sold for 1.000 septim to someone that equipped a slut collar on me and told that i was free but ha to do some "services"...

- twice got sold to SLUTS operators...

- once got sold to a SD+ owner

- twice entered submissive lola quest

- but six or seven times just got forgotten in the auction hall with no master and nothing to do besides going around the place talking to people (and eventually getting raped by some of them)

any idea about what might have caused this issue ?  it had never happened to me before. the only relevant thing might be that, besides upgrading, i also installed submissive lola that i hadn't before...  do SS and the other slavery related mods need to be in a specific order to work properly ?

hi...

i started a new game yesterday and, before doing, i updated all my mods including Simple Slavery that i love (thanks jfraser, i love you too for creating it :P )...

well, after a while got defeated and sent to auction and got sold... but after that noting happened... the screen got black as if the game was going to load something but then got back normal and i was still on the podium with another slave asking me "need something?"...  i could move around, talk to people, but nothing else happened (except that being naked and collared got raped a couple of time becouse of other mods triggering)...

so i tried reloading several times...  some from inside the cage and some from before being defeated (and getting beaten again)...  after being sold i got the following results :

- once got sold for 1.000 septim to someone that equipped a slut collar on me and told that i was free but ha to do some "services"...

- but six or seven times just got forgotten in the auction hall with no master and nothing to do besides going around the place talking to people (and eventually getting raped by some of them)

any idea about what might have caused this issue ?  it had never happened to me before. the only relevant thing might be that, besides upgrading, i also installed submissive lola that i hadn't before...  do SS and the other slavery related mods need to be in a specific order to work properly ?

you'd have to post a log here when it fails for us to help - the log should show what the mod was trying to do and fropm there we should be able to determine why nothing happened

1 example would be if you already finished 1 of the mod choices from your ss list, but you finished it thru other means than ss it won't know that if its a 1-time use mod like devious cidna it'll still try to trigger that mod then fail and leave you in the auction block

-least I think that's how it happened the last report of a failed delivery...

anyone has a good lore/believable simple slavery setup?

I started looking at this

here is what I got planned so far.

I prefer repeatable processes, so I excluded Devious Cidhna and other one time quest based ones.

I am using devious surrender, so i can get rid of death alternative

installed:

devious devices bundle.

prison overhaul

simple slavery

planned to add to load order:

Heroine in Distress

Quick as you Like 

any thoughts?

personally I chose cursed loot over those, but that's preference and that's why ss can adapt to everybody

hi...

you'd have to post a log here when it fails for us to help - the log should show what the mod was trying to do and fropm there we should be able to determine why nothing happened

1 example would be if you already finished 1 of the mod choices from your ss list, but you finished it thru other means than ss it won't know that if its a 1-time use mod like devious cidna it'll still try to trigger that mod then fail and leave you in the auction block

I prefer repeatable processes, so I excluded Devious Cidhna and other one time quest based ones.

installed:

devious devices bundle.

prison overhaul

simple slavery

Heroine in Distress

Quick as you Like 

any thoughts?

personally I chose cursed loot over those, but that's preference and that's why ss can adapt to everybody

cursed loot tie in with prison overhaul as well.  I've read its description, but still not quite sure how it interact / plays out.

does it activate one of its massive list of scenarios after auction?

the feature set looks impressive though

no, the list for ss to choose from cursed loot is much shorter - more like 5 of the most challenging scenarios

hi...

installed:

devious devices bundle.

prison overhaul

simple slavery

Heroine in Distress

Quick as you Like 

any thoughts?

cursed loot tie in with prison overhaul as well.  I've read its description, but still not quite sure how it interact / plays out.

does it activate one of its massive list of scenarios after auction?

the feature set looks impressive though

no, the list for ss to choose from cursed loot is much shorter - more like 5 of the most challenging scenarios

more like a side question this time.

i am using frost fall.

I haven't found a post or compatibility patch with devious devices, using dcl or not.

is there special mod with prepared known patches for devious devices?

no, there's no need for it with devious devices, they don't affect warmth in any way ...

-there's however dd expansion devices that can instead block clothing or armor from being worn and leave the player to freeze with frostfall, but i'm guessing that's the risk you take adding a mod that makes cold a reality, adding a patch to protect you from that would defeat the purpose of the mod...

hi...

getting defeated and sold into slavery was the first thing that happened to me (still very low level PC)

i hope i attached the correct log. if not let me know i'll try again :)

thanks

Papyrus.3.log

sorry for the delay in response, and the usual huge thanks to Cliff for responding to these.

@soaryne, that would be great. perhaps someone will take that on.

@parruyo, I apologize, I'm not sure what you're asking.

@karma, if you are using SLUTS, make sure you have spoken to an innkeeper and read the note before the auction. also, raven's beak doesn't connect for about 50% of people for some reason I have yet to discover.

@clifton, are you suggesting the ragdoll problem might be related to defeat via animal? I suspect his issue is an old version of da.

edit: @karma, i see on reread that you connect to sluts fine. if you're not using ravens beak, please post a load order. thanks.

hi...

getting defeated and sold into slavery was the first thing that happened to me (still very low level PC)

i hope i attached the correct log. if not let me know i'll try again :)

thanks

ok, you see to have some issues with zzestrus from nexus, explains the big log and a stopped up system might cause other mods to break

zzestrus can be replaced with a sexlab repack from estrus chaurus

oh, creature framework in there too...

creature framework's only solution is to revert to an older version of nudecreatures

a lot of none errors from sl, if you're wearing any devious devices try resetting them from a barrel after fixing estrus

...looks like you might have been registering zaz for the first time here also if this is a game start, many mods won't function on first launch

-this messy log a big reason for it

if it still gives issues after fixing estrus and resetting worn dd items from a barrel, post the updated log and we'll try again, it's too much a mess to read thru like this

sorry for the delay in response, and the usual huge thanks to Cliff for responding to these.

@karma, if you are using SLUTS, make sure you have spoken to an innkeeper and read the note before the auction. also, raven's beak doesn't connect for about 50% of people for some reason I have yet to discover.

@clifton, are you suggesting the ragdoll problem might be related to defeat via animal? I suspect his issue is an old version of da.

edit: @karma, i see on reread that you connect to sluts fine. if you're not using ravens beak, please post a load order. thanks.

I know defeat via animal was an issue in the past so if you believe you may have squashed that bug we can disregard that for now, the issue here was discovered to be cursed loot handling combat with death alternative

i'm not using ravens break, so here is my load order

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-02-09.txt

Some of the items seem out of place to me. did you run LOOT?

Some of the items seem out of place to me. did you run LOOT?

Ehm... No... Never actually learned how to use it... I always decide i'll learn next weekend but when it arrives there's always a reason to postopone it... To next weekend of course...  that's why i asked if it could be a load order related issue... :P