I have a question. When I start the simple slavery auction (Send there from "live another life"), I notice that my wrists aren't bound, nor with any of the other npcs present). They seem to work fine with Sanguin's debauchery, and I can also get the effect through the MCM menu of ZAZ animation pack. Do you have any idea what causes the problem and if there is a way to fix it?

I have a question. When I start the simple slavery auction (Send there from "live another life"), I notice that my wrists aren't bound, nor with any of the other npcs present). They seem to work fine with Sanguin's debauchery, and I can also get the effect through the MCM menu of ZAZ animation pack. Do you have any idea what causes the problem and if there is a way to fix it?

No, sorry, I've banged my head against the wall a million times trying to get those to work consistently. You'll just have to pretend they're bound and you can't access your inventory until Zaz comes back.

No, sorry, I've banged my head against the wall a million times trying to get those to work consistently. You'll just have to pretend they're bound and you can't access your inventory until Zaz comes back.

No problem, I'm glad that it's not just my install. Thanks for the speedy reply. Something else, since you might not have noticed it, (it might be just on my end of course), but in your initial post in this thread, the links to other mods don't seem to work. If I open them I get a "Server not found" page. If I change the first part of the url, the "archive" part to "wwww" they do work.

At the end of the MCM menu, this mod shows Mia's Lair. I don't have SSS installed, so it's untickable for me, but this page doesn't show the mod being integrated with this. Is it an accident or should it be usable with this?

I thought I blocked that from showing up, but apparently I didn't. I put it in there in anticipation of adding Mia but am waiting on permission to go ahead. When I get a chance I need to fix that.

This mod has such super-flexible outcomes that it's a shame you need to get killed by some lousy bandits to trigger it.

I'd love to be able to use this as an all-purpose outcome for when no other DA scenarios triggered. Basically, nobody wanted to rescue you or do anything special, so you just lie there dying, pass out... and wake up at the slave auction.

One way to do this would be to add Simple Slavery as an optional DA Death scenario.

This would be an improvement on SD+, which just sends you to Sanguine's realm when all else fails. Which is basically just a teleport to safety.

That's not a bad idea. Easy enough to add a message saying you passed out, sure that you were dead. then waking up - oh, not dead! it's a miracle! only to discover it's not so miraculous. 

i like it.

This mod has such super-flexible outcomes that it's a shame you need to get killed by some lousy bandits to trigger it.

I'd love to be able to use this as an all-purpose outcome for when no other DA scenarios triggered. Basically, nobody wanted to rescue you or do anything special, so you just lie there dying, pass out... and wake up at the slave auction.

One way to do this would be to add Simple Slavery as an optional DA Death scenario.

This would be an improvement on SD+, which just sends you to Sanguine's realm when all else fails. Which is basically just a teleport to safety.

Also works with Loansharks, that's how I usually start the mod ^^

i think if i'm not mistaken that prison overhaul and DCL both also now send you to SS and per DCL recent update notes 

• - Added: For modders: Enslavement by Leon or Leah can now be triggered via SendModEvents. Use SendModEvent("dcur_TriggerLeahSlavery") or SendModEvent("dcur_TriggerLeonSlavery") to do this. The player will get teleported to their new master, but will have to manually add them as followers as usual.

Any chance that might be added to simple slavery?

i think if i'm not mistaken that prison overhaul and DCL both also now send you to SS and per DCL recent update notes 

• - Added: For modders: Enslavement by Leon or Leah can now be triggered via SendModEvents. Use SendModEvent("dcur_TriggerLeahSlavery") or SendModEvent("dcur_TriggerLeonSlavery") to do this. The player will get teleported to their new master, but will have to manually add them as followers as usual.

Any chance that might be added to simple slavery?

I saw that, but last I heard Kimy didn't want anyone to connect to Leon that way. Since there are now modevents, she may have changed her mind about that. I have sent a query.

I figured out the problem with the SLUTS connection. Make sure you begin the SLUTS quest before you go to auction. You can do this simply by speaking to an innkeeper and whining about having a job that doesn't include killing all the time. That will start SLUTS, and the auction will work.

Edit: also, read the paper you get.

Wanted to try this mod out..

But...i'm completely lost with this mod requirements...

I dont use DA but i have loansharks of skyrim.. Check

Only have submissive lola for the moment, for the slavery mod so.. Check

Zap.. Check

Fuz ro doh.. Check

But on "a second note requires sanguinare's debauchery enhanced 3.1 or more" which i dont use it, since SD+ doesn't play well on my end, and if remember corectly SD+ also require DA to be installed..

Sorry, guess my brain is to "slow" for reading your colorful description jfraser...uh little help please..

Wanted to try this mod out..

But...i'm completely lost with this mod requirements...

I dont use DA but i have loansharks of skyrim.. Check

Only have submissive lola for the moment, for the slavery mod so.. Check

Zap.. Check

Fuz ro doh.. Check

But on "a second note requires sanguinare's debauchery enhanced 3.1 or more" which i dont use it, since SD+ doesn't play well on my end, and if remember corectly SD+ also require DA to be installed..

Sorry, guess my brain is to "slow" for reading your colorful description jfraser...uh little help please..

That only refers to SD+, so it is not needed for Simple Slavery only if you wish to connect SD+ with Simple Slavery you need 3.1+ on SD+.

By the way, the mod seems to work fine for me and I'm still using 2.~ with Inte's patches. The only problem is that you have to ask the person you're sent to to enslave you, which isn't much different than submissive lola anyway.

I really love the ideia of this mod

It's simple, elegant and very immersive.

I'll see what i can do to make something like this to Fallout: New Vegas

I have one request:

- Is is possible to get a new owner inside an interior cell using SD+ instead of exterior/outside only? Perhaps an INN or shopkeeper master?

And a question:

- How does this mod handles other mods if they were finished? For example: I've finished Wolfclub mod and i have only Wolfclub option on Simple Slavery MCM.

By the way, i love your mods Escape the Cell and BattleField: Dovahkiin - Aedra vs Daedra.  :blush:

By the way, the mod seems to work fine for me and I'm still using 2.~ with Inte's patches. The only problem is that you have to ask the person you're sent to to enslave you, which isn't much different than submissive lola anyway.

If you mean the original Pet Collar mod, yes - both it and Lola require you to ask your follower to enslave you. That's just how those mods are made.

I really love the ideia of this mod

It's simple, elegant and very immersive.

I'll see what i can do to make something like this to Fallout: New Vegas

I have one request:

- Is is possible to get a new owner inside an interior cell using SD+ instead of exterior/outside only? Perhaps an INN or shopkeeper master?

And a question:

- How does this mod handles other mods if they were finished? For example: I've finished Wolfclub mod and i have only Wolfclub option on Simple Slavery MCM.

By the way, i love your mods Escape the Cell and BattleField: Dovahkiin - Aedra vs Daedra.  :blush:

Thank you for the kind words. It would be possible to put SD owners indoors, I suppose. I guess that would make them safer, anyway. If I may ask, how will that change your experience? Not a complaint, just curious. 

If Wolfclub (or any of the other one shot slavery mods) has already been chosen by SS, SS automatically unchecks it in the MCM so it won't be chosen again. If you entered one of those mods via any other path, you'll have to remember to uncheck it yourself.

Edit: If there are no options chosen in the MCM, either because all viable mods have been used and auto-unchecked or because none were picked in the first place, there is a default scenario. Turns out I can't build landscapes to save my life, so my original idea of having a small default slavery has been replaced by being bought by an altruistic person who hates slavery and buys slaves just to set them free.

If anyone can build landscapes and wants to make me a small farm in a mountain valley with only one egress (any buildings need not be enterable), I can add that scenario back in. ;)

Well you need to remember that Submissive Lola is mostly a consensual mod, making your follower more like a kinky spouse than an actual cruel mistress. You can even ask her to free you if you don't feel like being a slave anymore.

It wouldn't make sense to be "forced" into enslavement with them (Simple Slavery simulating them buying you) then just asking for it and there, you're free. I think one way to RP the link between those two mods is that your follower bought you to get you out of there, hoping to get some action as a reward.

anyways, I'm a bit off-topic right now so I'll let you guys return to bug-fixing and mod enjoying

Well you need to remember that Submissive Lola is mostly a consensual mod, making your follower more like a kinky spouse than an actual cruel mistress. You can even ask her to free you if you don't feel like being a slave anymore.

It wouldn't make sense to be "forced" into enslavement with them (Simple Slavery simulating them buying you) then just asking for it and there, you're free. I think one way to RP the link between those two mods is that your follower bought you to get you out of there, hoping to get some action as a reward.

anyways, I'm a bit off-topic right now so I'll let you guys return to bug-fixing and mod enjoying

That is very true - Lola (and the Pet Collar quest that preceded it) are specifically designed for people who want to play the submissive and have their followers own them in a consensual relationship. I originally wasn't going to add them for that very reason, but someone asked, so I asked. It takes a little personal RP to make it feel like an unwelcome situation, but it's only a momentary blip on the immersive radar.

Speaking of off topic, when I went in to edit the links on the description page, all of the files I had uploaded somehow went away. I have no idea how that happened. Now only the latest version is available for download.