How do I know if the mod is working correctly?

I am trying to test it and through SL defeat (yes I do have the patch) I cant seem to trigger the auction event. (yes I am near riften too)

In riften I see the poster as well as the different zaz items though...

make sure you have SS set up as a high outcome in defeat.

I tried a SS LAL start and I had submissive lola option selected only nothing else. After the auction my character was sent to the nightgate inn and nobody was there except that old guy with a sword and the inn keeper. Had to unequip all the restraints to get out of the chained up pose and when I tried leaving the inn the game froze with black screen playing the inn music so I had to exit the game with task manager. I noticed an option that was greyed out for a mod called "player submissive (legacy)" where is this mod?

if you have Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced, it will overwrite Nightgate and remove all my NPC's. I need to fix that. You can coc sslv_market to get back to the auction house and choose one of the NPC's there.

Player Submissive is the mod that turned into Lola. I don't know it it's still available.

I am trying to test it and through SL defeat (yes I do have the patch) I cant seem to trigger the auction event. (yes I am near riften too)

Yea I should have mentioned I did that too.

Its set at 100% and all other outcomes are set at zero.

The other odd thing when I look at the SS MCM menu there is nothing enabled, I just see a list of different mods geyed out (I did not install them) but on that list there is no SL Defeat listed. I dont know if this is intended.

The NPC just rape and leave the PC right there, then keep doing it, no outcome from SS despite being on the other side of the lake from riften.

The other odd thing when I look at the SS MCM menu there is nothing enabled, I just see a list of different mods geyed out (I did not install them) but on that list there is no SL Defeat listed. I dont know if this is intended.

The NPC just rape and leave the PC right there, then keep doing it, no outcome from SS despite being on the other side of the lake from riften.

Well I solved it by mod configuration. Near Defeat mod, there is a chance of what MAY happen. I dont use "wounded rescue" slots but just simple slavery.

Hope this helps.

defeat is not an outcome of SS, so it's not an option in the SS mcm. I'll have to check into that - defeat connected for me last time I tried. :\

I happen to wonder, now for a while: how hard would it be to have SS use Content Consumer and other devious LAL starts as outcomes? I mean, CCAS has several scenarios where the player start enslaved. So why not use those to have some light scenario available?

I happen to wonder, now for a while: how hard would it be to have SS use Content Consumer and other devious LAL starts as outcomes? I mean, CCAS has several scenarios where the player start enslaved. So why not use those to have some light scenario available?

Two things:

1. Which scenario? Or scenarios? There are, like, 70 of the damned things. Probably 80 by now in beta. One or two is fine, 80 is a bit too much. :)

2. Depending on which scenario, it will be anywhere from trivial to impossible to do in CCAS, not to mention probably boring for the player.

I can whip up a quick modevent, maybe duplicate quest data and stuff to avoid conflicting with LAL, easy enough. But suppose a player started the game using a CCAS scenario and is then auctioned off to that same scenario? For some of them, it would take a lot of work to reset everything for a second run-through, and it would be far less interesting the second time around. The Aspiring Mage (trapped in Oblivion) one springs to mind. Or even the Expectant Mother (Beeing Female) scenario - twice through the same miniquest, with the same dialogue, same location, same route, same dig, same results?

I guess SSLV can detect whether CCAS used that scenario to start and if so skip it, but that kind of negates the point of including it.

EDIT: To answer your actual question:

It would be very easy for SSLV to link to some CCAS scenarios, either by quest calling or (more preferably) modevent.

It would be damn near impossible for SSLV to link to some other CCAS scenarios.

It would also probably be very boring.

Any slavery related scenario, or even the "ccas" ones like the dog chewtoy. Anything that make sense in a "I was brought and now I have to deal with this situation". And yes, for some scenario there will be a need to disable them once they triggered once but I don't see that as an issue. As for the boring part, well, it's best to have 30 possible outcomes than 3.

And I disagree for it being boring, they would just be simple venues for the player to get back into the game.

Ok I have a small issue if someone got it before. I have defeat with the patch. I have ss as an outcome at 80% but when the drag to riften thingy is enabled everything goes haywire. My view is locked looking of into the distance the defeat animations are completely misaligned. And i loos all my controls so i can skip the animations but its messed up afterwards things kick in as it should i standup and get some outfit thingy to wear then it just does nothing.

Ok I have a small issue if someone got it before. I have defeat with the patch. I have ss as an outcome at 80% but when the drag to riften thingy is enabled everything goes haywire. My view is locked looking of into the distance the defeat animations are completely misaligned. And i loos all my controls so i can skip the animations but its messed up afterwards things kick in as it should i standup and get some outfit thingy to wear then it just does nothing.

sounds like you might have different mods competing for control at defeat. Make sure you're only using the defeat mechanic from one mod and turn others off.

sounds like you might have different mods competing for control at defeat. Make sure you're only using the defeat mechanic from one mod and turn others off.

Think I got it sorted stupid me didn't read the instructions lol. I was missing the devious framework. Installed it and problems went away after i saved and reloaded. :)

I need to request a hook of some sort, for Raven Beak Prison. If sold at the auction with no bounty, it lets you out when the clock hits 7am. I was about to try it out. So when you are sold at the auction to Raven Beak, a bounty needs to be placed on you, to keep you in there for a while. Say 100x the cost of the sale for your freedom? *Was sold for a measly 80 gold, so I was getting ready to feed on everyone there", she hisses and lets her fangs show ready for the buffet she was locked in with, only to be released an hour later when the fun was about to begin...

Now we need a good mod, that includes Vampires being purchased as slaves by the Dawnguard... LOL Those willing to drink potions of blood get to live under their direct supervision, Those that just love fresh from the source... well you get the idea.

So, I've been trying to get the mod to work for some time now, but I can't get it to function. I get sent into bleedout from DA, and when I come to in the Market I'm stuck in ragdoll and can't move, can't get up, none of the debug options end the ragdoll, and when the lad comes in to put me on the block I remain stuck and the sale doesn't proceed.

I tried changing from Bleedout and Ragdoll to just Bleedout, but that causes me to never even open my eyes at the market.

I need to request a hook of some sort, for Raven Beak Prison. If sold at the auction with no bounty, it lets you out when the clock hits 7am. I was about to try it out. So when you are sold at the auction to Raven Beak, a bounty needs to be placed on you, to keep you in there for a while. Say 100x the cost of the sale for your freedom? *Was sold for a measly 80 gold, so I was getting ready to feed on everyone there", she hisses and lets her fangs show ready for the buffet she was locked in with, only to be released an hour later when the fun was about to begin...

Now we need a good mod, that includes Vampires being purchased as slaves by the Dawnguard... LOL Those willing to drink potions of blood get to live under their direct supervision, Those that just love fresh from the source... well you get the idea.

that is, alas, something that Raven Beak would have to fix. SS doesn't have access to the variable that would set the price.

Now, get to work on that mod and when it's ready, I'll add it to SS. XD

So, I've been trying to get the mod to work for some time now, but I can't get it to function. I get sent into bleedout from DA, and when I come to in the Market I'm stuck in ragdoll and can't move, can't get up, none of the debug options end the ragdoll, and when the lad comes in to put me on the block I remain stuck and the sale doesn't proceed.

I tried changing from Bleedout and Ragdoll to just Bleedout, but that causes me to never even open my eyes at the market.

well, hell, that's what I was going to suggest. Did you install on a new game or an ongoing save?

that is, alas, something that Raven Beak would have to fix. SS doesn't have access to the variable that would set the price.

Now, get to work on that mod and when it's ready, I'll add it to SS. XD

Isn't it possible to set a vanilla variable for the bounty then let raven beak handle the rest?

I think Raven Beak just uses the default bounty system? A bounty in any hold would do, right?

That is correct, Any bounty in any hold, of more than 1000 gold, and you get sent there, less than that, and you go to the normal jail system. According to the description.

Also, Wolfclub freezes most of time in darkness and restraint. Any ideas? Sorry for butting in, I just feel so frustrated

not sure on Wolfclub, except to say that Skyrimll has a Wolfclub patch in his Misc Patches mod that might prove useful. I'm not really sure what it does, though.

Hi! jfraser 

I'm a Korean.

I don't speak English well.
So I use a translator.
Please understand. 

I found that Submissive Lola was running in Simple Slavery 4.72 and was moving to the wrong spot.
When Submissive Lola works with SImple slavery4.72, it moves to Nightgate Inn and there is nobody there.
I think Submissive Lola should be replaced with SD Master at the auction site like SD +.

summary
1.Simple Slavery 4.72> Check Submissive Lola
2.Star Slavery(Submissive Lola) > Move Nightgate Inn
3.Nightgate Inn (No master...)
4.So change System(Same SD+ System)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And another is that SD + does not work well.
This problem is experienced by not only me but also others.

First, it becomes a slave using the surrender button in SD +.
After that, SD + will run when you visit the auction house.
But it also gets punished if you go out of the auction house.
In other words, I can not get out of the auction house.
I want you to confirm this problem.

Thank you for reading the long article.
I am really sorry for terrible English.
Thank you and have a nice day.