Thanks for the update :D

Maybe i missed it in the description but.

What does the Simple Slavery Defeat.esp do? Connects with sexlab Defeat? Or is that the optional esp that make the captors walk you to the auction?

it helps with the connection to defeat. It won't hurt anything if you don't have defeat.
Even without the defeat patch, I'm seeing a new event in the Defeat MCM for sending to Simple Slavery. Was that MCM option added by SS? Even w/o the patch?
that option has actually been n Defeat for quite awhile. The patch just helps the leash part link a little more cleanly.

Since the Defeat patch is now separate from the main esp, and doesn't install defeatpascr.pex, does that mean that defeatpascr.pex bundled in the main archive is no longer necessary? I'm setting up a new game (can't really call it a playthrough since it's been 5 MO profiles since I've seen Mirmulnir), and MO insists the original Defeat script should overwrite the one from Simple Slavery.

Thanks

the SS version should overwrite the Defeat version.

I think I have identified the issue with SS 5.1 not registering in Death Alternative 7.0.1.

It appears there are some missing properties on the script that initializes SS in DA.

Attached is a patched esp that should fix the problem (posted with jfraser's permission)

Just install the patch allowing it to overwrite the original esp and it should be good to go.

Patch didn't work for me. Rescanned w/ DA and it's still not picking up SS.

Papyrus log:

daymoyl - All Registered Events Validated
Error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 145
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (6903B46E)].daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[05/20/2017 - 05:26:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 145
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (6903B46E)].daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[05/20/2017 - 05:26:05PM] Error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 154
[05/20/2017 - 05:26:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 154
[05/20/2017 - 05:26:05PM] Error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 163
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 163
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 172
stack:
	[daymoyl_monitorconfig (19059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 172
[05/20/2017 - 05:26:05PM] daymoyl - Invalid quest type
well, it recognises SS is there, so that's something. Hmm...

Did some testing. It must be related to a Run Once flag on the quest or something.

The patch only works by either (1) starting a new game or (2) cleanly re-installing the mod on a save using save game cleaner.

since the problem the patch fixed was filling properties, that makes sense. Papyrus is notoriously finicky about its properties.

I didn't update this mod in ages and missed some change logs, so i'm not sure if that's a conflict/bug or feature:

Playing with DDa/DDx/DDi development versions and a non-quest item belt with plugs wasn't removed when i was enslaved. Don't you strip DD items anymore at all? Would an optionally removal of non-quest items be possible?

I tried many different ways to get this mod working but I can't figure it out. Skyrim Launcher says it's loaded while Defeat and save cleaner say the opposite. Can I get some help with that please?

details, please. What isn't working?

I didn't update this mod in ages and missed some change logs, so i'm not sure if that's a conflict/bug or feature:

Playing with DDa/DDx/DDi development versions and a non-quest item belt with plugs wasn't removed when i was enslaved. Don't you strip DD items anymore at all? Would an optionally removal of non-quest items be possible?

SS does a simple "unequipall". If the devises are resistant to that, they'll stay on (or do that thing where they appear to be off but when you look in your inventory they're marked as still equipped and clicking on them makes them appear again). Shouldn't really affect anything, though, unless you're wearing a gag and can't talk to Randall.

Everything. I even tried to teleport my PC to it but nothing happened.

It's like the mod isn't installed, which is weird because my game launcher says it is.

go to Riften and see if there is an x-cross and a second door right beside the barracks door.

SS does a simple "unequipall". If the devises are resistant to that, they'll stay on (or do that thing where they appear to be off but when you look in your inventory they're marked as still equipped and clicking on them makes them appear again). Shouldn't really affect anything, though, unless you're wearing a gag and can't talk to Randall.

Ah, i assume it's either because of the dev version or maybe deviously captured has quest keywords? I doesn't affect Simple Slavery in the first place, but it might conflict with possible outcomes which try to add their own items, like Captured Dreams. Didn't try yet, though. My current setup to test several mods i've never tried before is without cursed loot or pretty much any mod that adds keys... i thought beeing enslaved would at least be a way to get out of this stuff, but that this plan didn't work can hardly considered your fault. ;)

I just remembered that it worked that way before and other mods.

Ah, i assume it's either because of the dev version or maybe deviously captured has quest keywords? I doesn't affect Simple Slavery in the first place, but it might conflict with possible outcomes which try to add their own items, like Captured Dreams. Didn't try yet, though. My current setup to test several mods i've never tried before is without cursed loot or pretty much any mod that adds keys... i thought beeing enslaved would at least be a way to get out of this stuff, but that this plan didn't work can hardly considered your fault. ;)

I just remembered that it worked that way before and other mods.

it may still work, but it would be reliant on the mods you get sent to via SS to remove or replace those items. Captured Dreams, for instance, probably looks for items already attached to you and replaces them with its own. 

The take away point here is that I couldn't figure out how to do a lot of stuff, so I did what I could and then passed the player on to mods made by more talented people so they could take care of the hard parts, like dealing with DD items or the player inventory. ;)

I added a couple mods recently, and now I can't SetStage SimpleSlavery 10... Defeat doesn't start SS, and glitches... I may have a mod conflict, will let you know more latter. Or I may just need to start a new game due to the scripts I have been messing with.

Yes v5.1 didn't end up in thalmor embassy anymore but this i was sent to riften, my vampire owner then just chill at Riften. is this normal?

Simple Slavery, just gets you to an owner, depending on the other mods you have installed. Simple Slavery's only default action is to be purchased by slave haters, and set free... Other options are due to the other mods that hook into Simple Slavery. So what ever mod you have that gives you the vampire owner, is where you should be looking with that.

Yes v5.1 didn't end up in thalmor embassy anymore but this i was sent to riften, my vampire owner then just chill at Riften. is this normal?

it is normal, and glad to hear it worked. SD kicks in its travel package after 24 game hours, so your master should sandbox for a day then head out.

Yes v5.1 didn't end up in thalmor embassy anymore but this i was sent to riften, my vampire owner then just chill at Riften. is this normal?

it is normal, and glad to hear it worked. SD kicks in its travel package after 24 game hours, so your master should sandbox for a day then head out.

thanks i try it later :)

I don't know what Is going on, I have several slavery mods installed, Red Wave, Cidna, Slaverun and a few more. I have simple slave and immerslave as well. I select the mara statue, select i'm a slave, select Simple Slavery Start.

I then save and make sure the mods I want to randomly select from are selected and save and reload.

Then I go to sleep on the bed and wake up...in the prison cell still. I've had about 10 restarts selecting down to only 1 "random" start but they all end up in the prison.

I've looked in the forums for both LADL, Immerslave, and here and I can't find anything, so I guess it's just me.

I'm going to work so can't post any logs at this time, I ran loot, FNIS, Wyrebash, and ASIS. Not that ASIS would do anything. I can play the game just fine, haven't crashed yet. Just can't seem to get an inslaved start.

Any suggestions at this time?

Thanks.

I use M.O. and everything is run through M.O.

loadorder.txt

I don't know what Is going on, I have several slavery mods installed, Red Wave, Cidna, Slaverun and a few more. I have simple slave and immerslave as well. I select the mara statue, select i'm a slave, select Simple Slavery Start.

I then save and make sure the mods I want to randomly select from are selected and save and reload.

Then I go to sleep on the bed and wake up...in the prison cell still. I've had about 10 restarts selecting down to only 1 "random" start but they all end up in the prison.

I've looked in the forums for both LADL, Immerslave, and here and I can't find anything, so I guess it's just me.

I'm going to work so can't post any logs at this time, I ran loot, FNIS, Wyrebash, and ASIS. Not that ASIS would do anything. I can play the game just fine, haven't crashed yet. Just can't seem to get an inslaved start.

Any suggestions at this time?

Thanks.

I use M.O. and everything is run through M.O.

you said you've had ten other starts. If I understand you correctly, you're saying none of the other starts work either - no matter which you pick, you end up in the LAL cell. Is that correct?

you said you've had ten other starts. If I understand you correctly, you're saying none of the other starts work either - no matter which you pick, you end up in the LAL cell. Is that correct?

I mean, I have started 10 characters selecting/deselecting specific Simple Slavery Starts and each of those starts puts me back in the break out of the cell routine.

I've chosen a master and selected gear and then been ship wreaked and that worked. However, the third option simple slavery option gives me a statement and when i sleep then wake, i'm still in the jail. There are werewolves who killed the ghosts though.

Strange, I just ran a new bash, installed CCAS and tried out just a simple slavery with only QAYL as an option and i've reached the auction block.

I'm going to restart multiple times with different single SS options to see if they all work. But It looks like I failed to rerun bash or something in bash wasn't taking to loading like it should will let you know in 10 -15 min.

OK, I went through a few and it seems a 100% fresh start is always required. I would let the mods load configure them, then save. Then test SS the first one or two will work or at least seems to, but after that i guess it's getting confused when i reload and it doesn't know that to do.

With a new build of a character I seem to go to Auction each time now. Guess it was the wyrebash that just was off.