I'm using DCL's combat surrender instead of DA or Defeat. Since SS can already hook into DCL, will the new extended addon still be able to respond similarly?

i don't think the new system is set to work with DCL at this point. We'll chat with Kimy to see if we can fix that.

That said, the extension pack might still be worth your time for the other things it brings to the table. :)

I have SimpleSlavery installed with SD+ as the only outcome. When I go through the auction process it will only assign me to one of the NPCs in the auction room. Is that intended?

I also have the issue where it will run through the auction script multiple times for some reason. Not sure what is causing that.

that is correct. The SD owner will claim his or her prize as soon as they win it. The travel package should kick in immediately, so hopefully they'll lead you out the door.

Move SS as low as possible in your load order. Hopefully that will fix your second issue.

Hi, i have a little issue:

I got defeated with Alternativ Death, while i'm in a quest with Captured dreams and found myself in the slavery auction. But now i can't talk to the guard in front of the cage, and can't be saled. (he only says thigs like: i don't wanna be in your position...)

Had anyone else this issue? Do you need more informations?

okay, you're the third person to bring this up. Please post a log and load order. Also, move SS as low as possible in your load order - maybe they will fix any conflict.

I didn't have any luck with the travel package kicking in. They just stayed in the room. I'll mess around with it a bit more and try the load order thing to see if that helps.

I'm using DCL's combat surrender instead of DA or Defeat. Since SS can already hook into DCL, will the new extended addon still be able to respond similarly?

i don't think the new system is set to work with DCL at this point. We'll chat with Kimy to see if we can fix that.

That said, the extension pack might still be worth your time for the other things it brings to the table. :)

I have SimpleSlavery installed with SD+ as the only outcome. When I go through the auction process it will only assign me to one of the NPCs in the auction room. Is that intended?

I also have the issue where it will run through the auction script multiple times for some reason. Not sure what is causing that.

that is correct. The SD owner will claim his or her prize as soon as they win it. The travel package should kick in immediately, so hopefully they'll lead you out the door.

Move SS as low as possible in your load order. Hopefully that will fix your second issue.

Hi, i have a little issue:

I got defeated with Alternativ Death, while i'm in a quest with Captured dreams and found myself in the slavery auction. But now i can't talk to the guard in front of the cage, and can't be saled. (he only says thigs like: i don't wanna be in your position...)

Had anyone else this issue? Do you need more informations?

okay, you're the third person to bring this up. Please post a log and load order. Also, move SS as low as possible in your load order - maybe they will fix any conflict.

Thank you for the quick answer, but i just fixed it by just reinstalling the mod.

Still thank you!

Hello, thanks for the update. Quick question. In the Devious framework page, there are 2 downloads. 1 is the "Devious Framework" and another is the "support" file. Does SS need both of these to run the extended version or only 1 of them?

you don't need the support one.

hello I have a problem(or maybe I don't, that's why I'm here) I got enslaved after the defeat rape scene, I talked to the guy and my character goes up on the stand but I'm not being sold to anyone I just stand there for eternity I tried waiting in game for 24 hours(did this repeatedly) and my character wouldn't get sold(her arms must be very tired lol). What do I do?

hello I have a problem(or maybe I don't, that's why I'm here) I got enslaved after the defeat rape scene, I talked to the guy and my character goes up on the stand but I'm not being sold to anyone I just stand there for eternity I tried waiting in game for 24 hours(did this repeatedly) and my character wouldn't get sold(her arms must be very tired lol). What do I do?

make sure you have fuz ro dah - silent voice installed.

And one of the slavery mods check off.

Is there going to be a "simple" slave story/situation eventually, for when there isn't a slavery mod check off (or an option that is a possibility among the check off mods in the list)?

I know you mentioned something about doing a place holder for that event at some point.

I do have fus ro doh installed

please double check, if you haven't. you'd be surprised how many people think they have it, and it turns out they either don't or it's not installed for some reason. this is the solution to the problem you're having 99% of the time.

And one of the slavery mods check off.

Is there going to be a "simple" slave story/situation eventually, for when there isn't a slavery mod check off (or an option that is a possibility among the check off mods in the list)?

I know you mentioned something about doing a place holder for that event at some point.

i tried to make a small default scenario, but turns out i can't build locations for shit. 

if you havent already, install fuz ro dah manually and not via modmanager

NMM for example doesnt install it right, or the installation of FUZ isnt virtual install compatible

found that out the hard way ;D

EDIT:

some mods come with integrated fuz ro dah, after manual install dont overwrite fuz ro dah with mods in your mod manager, for example all in one HDT Pussy comes with FUZ (no that doesnt mean AIO HDT pussy comes with an STD ^^)

I have a problem where my fps tanks to around 5 inside of the auction house. I'm also using immerslave/alternate start, but the fps in the starting room is a smooth 60. Another funny thing is that bringing up the menu or console brings the fps back up. I decided to painfully wait it out and get auctioned off to the new master and that was fine as well. Any idea what could be causing this?

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TERAArmors.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SkyUI.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Death Reload (30 Minutes).esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp
Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp
FNIS.esp
HarvestFeather.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
morten.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
TERAArmors.esp
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp
zzlovelyfeather.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
blessarmors.esp
Hoop Earrings.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
UnlimitedConjuration.esp
Bastards.esp
Draconic Bloodline.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Backshields.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp
FollowerAsCompanion.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp

Edit: turns out it was a skeleton issue. Fixed!

was wondering with cursed loot installed is there a chance you can get raped when naked in the slave place (cant remember the exact name haha)

There is a possibility of this after loading a game.

Simple Slavery sets the Deviously Helpless "don't bother me" flag.  And I expect Deviously Cursed Loot is quite good at checking this flag before it starts anything.

I believe this flag is reset by Deviously Helpless after loading a game.

Simple Slavery should reset the flag when the game loads but I believe there is a short time after the game loads that this can happen.

It is also possible the flag doesn't get property re-cleared after the game loads.  Reloading the game should fix this.

Happy gaming,

legume.

was wondering with cursed loot installed is there a chance you can get raped when naked in the slave place (cant remember the exact name haha)

There is a possibility of this after loading a game.

Simple Slavery sets the Deviously Helpless "don't bother me" flag.  And I expect Deviously Cursed Loot is quite good at checking this flag before it starts anything.

I believe this flag is reset by Deviously Helpless after loading a game.

Simple Slavery should reset the flag when the game loads but I believe there is a short time after the game loads that this can happen.

It is also possible the flag doesn't get property re-cleared after the game loads.  Reloading the game should fix this.

Happy gaming,

legume.

thanks, so far it hasnt happened but ill keep in mind what you said in case it does happen  ;)

I have a problem where my fps tanks to around 5 inside of the auction house. I'm also using immerslave/alternate start, but the fps in the starting room is a smooth 60. Another funny thing is that bringing up the menu or console brings the fps back up. I decided to painfully wait it out and get auctioned off to the new master and that was fine as well. Any idea what could be causing this?

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

DeviousFramework.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

TERAArmors.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SkyUI.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Death Reload (30 Minutes).esp

SGHairPack01.esp

SGHairPack02.esp

SGHairPack03.esp

SGHairPack04.esp

SGHairPack05.esp

SGHairPack06.esp

BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp

Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp

FNIS.esp

HarvestFeather.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

morten.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

TERAArmors.esp

TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp

zzlovelyfeather.esp

Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp

blessarmors.esp

Hoop Earrings.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

FemaleWerewolf.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

UnlimitedConjuration.esp

Bastards.esp

Draconic Bloodline.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

Cassandra Frost Witch.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

Immersive Jewelry.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

Backshields.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp

FollowerAsCompanion.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Edit: turns out it was a skeleton issue. Fixed!

glad you found the solution, 'cause i was flummoxed. XD

Hello, and thanks for your creative mod =) I have been trying to see how the leash would work when defeated within range of Riften. My PC was caught by a bandit outside a mine, and was leashed after a defeat. Then the bandit started traveling ( I guess toward Riften ) but about half way there, the bandit turned around and drug me back to the cave she was hanging out infront of and just stopped.

Did the AI go wrong? Was the bandit supposed to take the PC somewhere in particular? I was a little confused.

Hello, and thanks for your creative mod =) I have been trying to see how the leash would work when defeated within range of Riften. My PC was caught by a bandit outside a mine, and was leashed after a defeat. Then the bandit started traveling ( I guess toward Riften ) but about half way there, the bandit turned around and drug me back to the cave she was hanging out infront of and just stopped.

Did the AI go wrong? Was the bandit supposed to take the PC somewhere in particular? I was a little confused.

he should drag you to Riften. The leash works perfectly 90% of the time, but since it's fighting the Skyrim package system, sometimes things go wrong. If you download the Deviously Enslaved Support module, you will gain access to tools that can release you.

he should drag you to Riften. The leash works perfectly 90% of the time, but since it's fighting the Skyrim package system, sometimes things go wrong. If you download the Deviously Enslaved Support module, you will gain access to tools that can release you.

================

Thank you for your response =) I have tried it twice so far.... once on each side of Riften, but so far have not been successful making it to the slave auction. =/ Will keep trying.

Wait, SS has a leash system when defeated? How does it works? What do I need?

the new Extended version uses Legume's leash system from Devious Framework. Go look at SS's description.

================

Thank you for your response =) I have tried it twice so far.... once on each side of Riften, but so far have not been successful making it to the slave auction. =/ Will keep trying.

if it continues to fail, uncheck the mcm box to turn off the leash for now. This is all still early WIP. :)

Right, extended version. I did had a look at it when it was uploaded, but since I refuse to install the devious framework it didn't really stick to my mind. Sorry about my dumb question :)

i love the Devious Framework. Very useful.

Sure but it puts its nose in different mods, that raises the bug entropy by two folds! I'll use it if it gets adopted by a majority of the mods I use. Which I doubt will be the case anytime soon because the mods authors are too busy trying to resolve their own issues.

================

Hi Leeyds,

As the author of the Devious Framework mod I did a significant amount of work on this leash system/travel package.

I try to work through any bugs I find and resolve issues that prevent the travel packages from completing.  I encountered a few such issues: NPC Confidence; NPC Aggression; the NPC not configured to fight; the NPC not configured to defend the player; and the player not being in the right faction.

If you could let me know which bandits and which mine cause this problem, maybe I can reproduce the problem and look into fixing it.

Also something that would help is whether the bandits are from a specific mod?  Or do you have a mod that modifies bandits, their factions, or their travel packages?  I've heard that Organized Bandits of Skyrim may not be compatible with this feature but I don't know the details.

Thanks,

legume.

my game appears to be glitched, or one of my mods is interfering with the dialogue here. i woke up in the holding cell (chose "princess about to be sold as slave" in Alternate Start). i was decked out in a hobble dress, gag, chastity and armbinder. when i tried to talk to the slaver outside the cage, she just keeps repeating "oh no, by the gods this can't be happening!"

i had the same thing happen to people i spoke to during the Rubber Doll quest in Cursed Loot in my last playthrough, but i thought it was just part of the progression.

well, i managed to wiggle out of the armbinder, and somehow used the Defeat player key (G), and teleported behind the slaver, grappling her and knocking her down and tying her up. now im stuck in a room with a captured slaver. the metal gate and trapdoor all require a key to unlock, plus i have no picks anyways. any attempts to speak to the slaver give me that same "can't be happening" response followed by ending dialogue.