OK heres some more: thanks in advance!

outdated or missing skyUI

libs is none in questscript

fatal error with devious devices...

Got any ideas about these?

p:s so far no nudity, and NMM doesnt install the nudity mod. Am I missing anything?

you sure you're using the regular skyrim, and not the special edition?

DLC's are in. Reinstalled, even did LOOT.

Quick question.

Should I also clean the DLC plugins? Loot shows...problems there... wonder why

Yep, clean all of them, Update.esm and all of your DLC .esm files. STEP gives a recommended How-TO for all those files. After this, use LOOT to find other plugins that need cleaning.

One last confirmation, dear Mister X

Should I clean OFFICIAL DLC's? Are you sure? Dawnguard and all that... sounds weird...

also:

Hmm will get that when I get back home from work:

Meanwhile, can you people help me with a few technical things?

1-Skeleton conflicts. All these mods demanded skeleton mods, and some are CLEARLY in conflict. Which is good for your slavery mod? Any pointers? Also now my third person character locks as a statue even when moving most of times. Which skeleton model would fulfill most adult scenes and get rid of problems?

2-After death and reload crash to black screen which NEVER goes away short of shutdown

3-Tried a sex scene for shits and giggles and trying the mod data... game CTD'd.

I hope im not boring you people, being a newbie in IT sucks, and lets be honest, I want some bondage and simple slavery fun (Jesus, seen some slave mods? EXTREME LATEX AND STANDING SHOES AND MEGA GAGS AND BOOBS fit for modern world... I just want my simple, medievalish, defeated warrior women (and men) used for labor and sex slave-flavored skyrim for relaxed evening kink)

4- Let's say I want an instance of PURE VANILLA skyrim for plot. Any advice on undoing all easily?

And If someone feels charitable, can you give me an approximation of whole list of mods for simple slavery plus a few slave plot DLC's? I'm not lazy I try myself but... every mod irrrevocable changes code and I'm close to deleting it all. :(

[...]

1) YES, you clean Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfires and Dragonborn official DLC plugins.

2) For skeleton, take the latest XPMSE and let it overwrite EVERYTHING, no matter if a mod brings it own skeleton or not. The T-Pose problem though is FNIS related. Rerun it with XPMSE as skeleton, that shoud do the job.

3) CTDs can have many different triggers, eg. loaded mods, loadorder, ini files, script malfunctions, game bugs ...

4) Sex scene CTD, same answer as before, possibly all are related to the wrong skeleton and go away once you've updated, maybe it's a totally different problem

5) Did you use Mod Organizer? (and used the advices above by STEP for cleaning?) Then your Skyrim should be totally vanilla and working if you start it by Steam. If not, then you have a problem. Or you bought all DLCs/Skyrim Legendary, then you should have Skyrim SE which also will be totally vanilla Skyrim.

And now I'd suggest you look for someone and ask him/her by PM or you open up your own thread in the Technical Support forum if you don't have particular questions about Simple Slavery, instead of abusing this thread ;)

Question regarding SS and SD... everything works fine as far as I can tell. Slavery starts in the auction house with one of the random SD masters. But then they never seem to leave the auction house.

Should they travel somewhere with the DB in tow? First time my toon was enslaved, it loaded the area outside the thalmor embasy, with my master. The second and every time after that I'm left in the auction house....it loads the embasy, but then SD takes over and reloads the auction house to bring me back to my master.

Hello everyone, again.

Now, with the help of the valorous and generous JFraser, it's almost...smooth sailing.

So far no crashes, and I learned a little, including mod options at options...still...

But now... To everyone, including jfraser himself, does the "walk to auction" only work with certain slavers?

1- So far normal bandits only took gold, and only took mercy when I begged in death alternative and beat me to death otherwise even in bleed out.

2- console spawned slavers also just took gold or sexual service and left me alone.

3- How can I be turned from valorous nord beauty to slave? (I got s.l.u.ts installed)

4- How come so few slavers spawn with no option? When I started, some spawns attacked falkreath and got pulverized with me eating popcorn as they died.

Game is stable, thanks to ALL of you but now I could use some help in enjoying roleplay.

Question regarding SS and SD... everything works fine as far as I can tell. Slavery starts in the auction house with one of the random SD masters. But then they never seem to leave the auction house.

Should they travel somewhere with the DB in tow? First time my toon was enslaved, it loaded the area outside the thalmor embasy, with my master. The second and every time after that I'm left in the auction house....it loads the embasy, but then SD takes over and reloads the auction house to bring me back to my master.

the SD travel package is supposed to kick in immediately, but i don't think it works properly. Try going outside and getting as fast as possible.Hopefully your master will teleport to you, and not vice versa. The travel package should then kick in the next day, as i understand it. This is something I'm going to fix soon. Hopefully.

Hello everyone, again.

Now, with the help of the valorous and generous JFraser, it's almost...smooth sailing.

So far no crashes, and I learned a little, including mod options at options...still...

But now... To everyone, including jfraser himself, does the "walk to auction" only work with certain slavers?

1- So far normal bandits only took gold, and only took mercy when I begged in death alternative and beat me to death otherwise even in bleed out.

2- console spawned slavers also just took gold or sexual service and left me alone.

3- How can I be turned from valorous nord beauty to slave? (I got s.l.u.ts installed)

4- How come so few slavers spawn with no option? When I started, some spawns attacked falkreath and got pulverized with me eating popcorn as they died.

Game is stable, thanks to ALL of you but now I could use some help in enjoying roleplay.

simple slavery does not stick slavers in the world that capture you. Those all come from different mods. Make sure SS is enabled in death alternative and is set higher than other outcomes. You will only be sent to the auction via leash if you're in the south eastern section of Skyrim. Otherwise it will be a blackout and move.

For putting Frederick Douglas, I may fear for your soul! XD

Anyway, a third person view during sale would be appreciated. Is there a way?

I'l sold to ponygirl company but the dude froze, spoke and....froze...

Good night thou magnificent bastard. I need to work tomorrow, and spring cleaning with wife.

One last confirmation, dear Mister X

Should I clean OFFICIAL DLC's? Are you sure? Dawnguard and all that... sounds weird...

also:

Hmm will get that when I get back home from work:

Meanwhile, can you people help me with a few technical things?

1-Skeleton conflicts. All these mods demanded skeleton mods, and some are CLEARLY in conflict. Which is good for your slavery mod? Any pointers? Also now my third person character locks as a statue even when moving most of times. Which skeleton model would fulfill most adult scenes and get rid of problems?

2-After death and reload crash to black screen which NEVER goes away short of shutdown

3-Tried a sex scene for shits and giggles and trying the mod data... game CTD'd.

I hope im not boring you people, being a newbie in IT sucks, and lets be honest, I want some bondage and simple slavery fun (Jesus, seen some slave mods? EXTREME LATEX AND STANDING SHOES AND MEGA GAGS AND BOOBS fit for modern world... I just want my simple, medievalish, defeated warrior women (and men) used for labor and sex slave-flavored skyrim for relaxed evening kink)

4- Let's say I want an instance of PURE VANILLA skyrim for plot. Any advice on undoing all easily?

And If someone feels charitable, can you give me an approximation of whole list of mods for simple slavery plus a few slave plot DLC's? I'm not lazy I try myself but... every mod irrrevocable changes code and I'm close to deleting it all. :(

Might have already been mentioned, or by some miracle it might have already been fixed, but just incase - Dawngaurd  needs to be cleaned twice because one clean will not do all the Bethesda's dirty edits.

For putting Frederick Douglas, I may fear for your soul! XD

Anyway, a third person view during sale would be appreciated. Is there a way?

I'l sold to ponygirl company but the dude froze, spoke and....froze...

Good night thou magnificent bastard. I need to work tomorrow, and spring cleaning with wife.

for the SLUTS outcome, make sure you have spoken to an innkeeper about getting a job and read the paper you get as a result BEFORE you get sent to the auction

Might have already been mentioned, or by some miracle it might have already been fixed, but just incase - Dawngaurd  needs to be cleaned twice because one clean will not do all the Bethesda's dirty edits.

Unbelievable. So even for vanilla I should clean the game files for better play???

the SD travel package is supposed to kick in immediately, but i don't think it works properly. Try going outside and getting as fast as possible.Hopefully your master will teleport to you, and not vice versa. The travel package should then kick in the next day, as i understand it. This is something I'm going to fix soon. Hopefully.

Thank you for all your hard work with this.

Why do you keep pm'ing and then posting the same question here? Choose one. :P

In case other people might answer :(

It's kinda sad. Anyway , if you have ideas tell me please, meanwhile ill use a method I saw i nteh forum

It is unnecessary to do both. The support thread is the ideal place to ask questions, because you're much more likely to get a quick answer (the mod author isn't necessarily going to be online when you are :) ). Also, if anyone else has the same problem, it'll help them out too.

Why do you keep pm'ing and then posting the same question here? Choose one. :P

In case other people might answer :(

It's kinda sad. Anyway , if you have ideas tell me please, meanwhile ill use a method I saw i nteh forum

It is unnecessary to do both. The support thread is the ideal place to ask questions, because you're much more likely to get a quick answer (the mod author isn't necessarily going to be online when you are :) ). Also, if anyone else has the same problem, it'll help them out too.

Dear Friend, believe me i did. It's just... my broken Sex Lab installation has baffled me, NO method helped!  

How do I know if the mod is working correctly?

I am trying to test it and through SL defeat (yes I do have the patch) I cant seem to trigger the auction event. (yes I am near riften too)

In riften I see the poster as well as the different zaz items though...

I tried a SS LAL start and I had submissive lola option selected only nothing else. After the auction my character was sent to the nightgate inn and nobody was there except that old guy with a sword and the inn keeper. Had to unequip all the restraints to get out of the chained up pose and when I tried leaving the inn the game froze with black screen playing the inn music so I had to exit the game with task manager. I noticed an option that was greyed out for a mod called "player submissive (legacy)" where is this mod?