my game appears to be glitched, or one of my mods is interfering with the dialogue here. i woke up in the holding cell (chose "princess about to be sold as slave" in Alternate Start). i was decked out in a hobble dress, gag, chastity and armbinder. when i tried to talk to the slaver outside the cage, she just keeps repeating "oh no, by the gods this can't be happening!"

i had the same thing happen to people i spoke to during the Rubber Doll quest in Cursed Loot in my last playthrough, but i thought it was just part of the progression.

well, i managed to wiggle out of the armbinder, and somehow used the Defeat player key (G), and teleported behind the slaver, grappling her and knocking her down and tying her up. now im stuck in a room with a captured slaver. the metal gate and trapdoor all require a key to unlock, plus i have no picks anyways. any attempts to speak to the slaver give me that same "can't be happening" response followed by ending dialogue.

ask kimy at cursed loot for tips on completing that new quest

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

its nothing to do with simple slavery

ps..

if memory serves me right you need to search the dead bodies for the keys

Edited by CliftonJD

my game appears to be glitched, or one of my mods is interfering with the dialogue here. i woke up in the holding cell (chose "princess about to be sold as slave" in Alternate Start). i was decked out in a hobble dress, gag, chastity and armbinder. when i tried to talk to the slaver outside the cage, she just keeps repeating "oh no, by the gods this can't be happening!"

i had the same thing happen to people i spoke to during the Rubber Doll quest in Cursed Loot in my last playthrough, but i thought it was just part of the progression.

well, i managed to wiggle out of the armbinder, and somehow used the Defeat player key (G), and teleported behind the slaver, grappling her and knocking her down and tying her up. now im stuck in a room with a captured slaver. the metal gate and trapdoor all require a key to unlock, plus i have no picks anyways. any attempts to speak to the slaver give me that same "can't be happening" response followed by ending dialogue.

i...Um...I don't know where you are, but it's not at my auction. I have no female slavers. My cage has no trap door. If you teleported behind the slaver, you would be out of the cage. You would be naked, not in fancy bindings.

i...Um...I don't know where you are, but it's not at my auction. I have no female slavers. My cage has no trap door. If you teleported behind the slaver, you would be out of the cage. You would be naked, not in fancy bindings.

right..i tested the beta for that update she just released

that's not the auction being described there, its the alternate start cell and the dialogue added to it comes from the alternate start addon in the latest update of cursed loot

right..i tested the beta for that update she just released

that's not the auction being described there, its the alternate start cell and the dialogue added to it comes from the alternate start addon in the latest update of cursed loot

ah, you did already answer this, didn't ​you? Too early in the morning. ;)

Hello, and thanks for your creative mod =) I have been trying to see how the leash would work when defeated within range of Riften. My PC was caught by a bandit outside a mine, and was leashed after a defeat. Then the bandit started traveling ( I guess toward Riften ) but about half way there, the bandit turned around and drug me back to the cave she was hanging out infront of and just stopped.

Did the AI go wrong? Was the bandit supposed to take the PC somewhere in particular? I was a little confused.

he should drag you to Riften. The leash works perfectly 90% of the time, but since it's fighting the Skyrim package system, sometimes things go wrong. If you download the Deviously Enslaved Support module, you will gain access to tools that can release you.

================

Thank you for your response =) I have tried it twice so far.... once on each side of Riften, but so far have not been successful making it to the slave auction. =/ Will keep trying.

Hi Leeyds,

As the author of the Devious Framework mod I did a significant amount of work on this leash system/travel package.

I try to work through any bugs I find and resolve issues that prevent the travel packages from completing.  I encountered a few such issues: NPC Confidence; NPC Aggression; the NPC not configured to fight; the NPC not configured to defend the player; and the player not being in the right faction.

If you could let me know which bandits and which mine cause this problem, maybe I can reproduce the problem and look into fixing it.

Also something that would help is whether the bandits are from a specific mod?  Or do you have a mod that modifies bandits, their factions, or their travel packages?  I've heard that Organized Bandits of Skyrim may not be compatible with this feature but I don't know the details.

Thanks,

legume.

Hello Legume =)  Thanks for the response, and I would be happy to provide more information, as I was unable to get this to work for me reliably.  

I tried to get my PC captured by bandits at three areas around Riften, and each time the bandit would turn around in the middle of the quest.   The three areas were:  outside Faldar's Tooth, Broken Helm Hollow, and Fort Greenwall.  I didn't go inside either Faldar's Tooth or Broken Helm, but focused on being captured by the bandits outside.

I do use Organized Bandits of Skyrim, so (for my part) I will put it on the shelf and see if it works without out it.  I don't think I have any other mods that effect bandits.

ps..

there were no bodies in the room, just the female slaver, a cage that i began in, a few beds and some end tables, and a couple of bookcases. on one end was a gate leading into a tunnel, and on the other side of the room was an alcove with the trapdoor. i searched the entire room, even the floor. no keys except a randomly generated Restraints key on the slaver. it did not unlock any of the Slave set of gear i had on.

whatever dialogue was supposed to happen had been replaced by "oh no by the gods..." whenever i spoke to the slaver. im trying to narrow down which mod changed the dialogue. it happened during one of DCL's quests, too. the Rubber Doll quest was the same. every person i talked to, both followers and citizens said the same thing.

ps..

there were no bodies in the room, just the female slaver, a cage that i began in, a few beds and some end tables, and a couple of bookcases. on one end was a gate leading into a tunnel, and on the other side of the room was an alcove with the trapdoor. i searched the entire room, even the floor. no keys except a randomly generated Restraints key on the slaver. it did not unlock any of the Slave set of gear i had on.

whatever dialogue was supposed to happen had been replaced by "oh no by the gods..." whenever i spoke to the slaver. im trying to narrow down which mod changed the dialogue. it happened during one of DCL's quests, too. the Rubber Doll quest was the same. every person i talked to, both followers and citizens said the same thing.

as CJD said, that is a Deviously Cursed Loot scenario. You will have to ask in that thread, 'cause i don't know the answer. Except to make sure you have Fuz Ro Dah - Silent Voice installed.

Ran into a small problem. The auction itself went normally and my character got sold into a "Submissive Lola" outcome. She then got teleported to the Inn - but all the potential masters were still back at the slave market. Okay, as a workaround I used the console to move her back to the market, picked out a master and did the "strong hand to guide me" dialog, got the collar and put it on. The collar simply vanished and Submissive Lola would only give me the dialog as if she had chickened out. Also I noticed that the iron shackles added by Simple Slavery were still on - and could not be removed, not even through the MCM.

I am using Simple Slavery Base 4.72, with Simple Slavery Walk To Update.

Ran into a small problem. The auction itself went normally and my character got sold into a "Submissive Lola" outcome. She then got teleported to the Inn - but all the potential masters were still back at the slave market. Okay, as a workaround I used the console to move her back to the market, picked out a master and did the "strong hand to guide me" dialog, got the collar and put it on. The collar simply vanished and Submissive Lola would only give me the dialog as if she had chickened out. Also I noticed that the iron shackles added by Simple Slavery were still on - and could not be removed, not even through the MCM.

do you, perchance, have Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced?

Ran into a small problem. The auction itself went normally and my character got sold into a "Submissive Lola" outcome. She then got teleported to the Inn - but all the potential masters were still back at the slave market. Okay, as a workaround I used the console to move her back to the market, picked out a master and did the "strong hand to guide me" dialog, got the collar and put it on. The collar simply vanished and Submissive Lola would only give me the dialog as if she had chickened out. Also I noticed that the iron shackles added by Simple Slavery were still on - and could not be removed, not even through the MCM.

It is strange that the iron shackles from Simple Slavery were still on.

These should be removed any time the Simple Slavery quest progresses to stage 40.

It would be nice to know if the quest did in fact progress to stage 40.

Additionally you should see "You struggle as you are led away..." on the screen and a couple of messages in the Papyrus log file (including " Submissive Lola" and "Auction Completed.  Cleaning Up.").

It would be nice take a look at the log file and follow the messages to see that everything that was supposed to happen actually did.

It could be that Simple Slavery script stopped running at some point along the way.  The log file might show something that indicates this.

Is this a repeatable situation?  Did you try to load the game and see if it happened again?

Perhaps we need a delay after removing the restraints.  Will have to watch for this happening more.

Happy gaming,

legume.

chance

Ran into a small problem. The auction itself went normally and my character got sold into a "Submissive Lola" outcome. She then got teleported to the Inn - but all the potential masters were still back at the slave market. Okay, as a workaround I used the console to move her back to the market, picked out a master and did the "strong hand to guide me" dialog, got the collar and put it on. The collar simply vanished and Submissive Lola would only give me the dialog as if she had chickened out. Also I noticed that the iron shackles added by Simple Slavery were still on - and could not be removed, not even through the MCM.

do you, perchance, have Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced?

As a matter of fact I do have Perseid's Inns and Taverns. There is a conflict?

It is strange that the iron shackles from Simple Slavery were still on.

These should be removed any time the Simple Slavery quest progresses to stage 40.

It would be nice to know if the quest did in fact progress to stage 40.

Additionally you should see "You struggle as you are led away..." on the screen and a couple of messages in the Papyrus log file (including " Submissive Lola" and "Auction Completed.  Cleaning Up.").

It would be nice take a look at the log file and follow the messages to see that everything that was supposed to happen actually did.

It could be that Simple Slavery script stopped running at some point along the way.  The log file might show something that indicates this.

Is this a repeatable situation?  Did you try to load the game and see if it happened again?

Perhaps we need a delay after removing the restraints.  Will have to watch for this happening more.

Happy gaming,

legume.

chance

I'm afraid I did not check the stage, and unfortunately when I reloaded my character defeated the bandits so did not get sent back to auction. I'll have to throw a few fights and test to see if it's repeatable.

Yes, and i need to add it to the main page. The owners are all still parked in Nightgate but Perseids overwrites them for some reason. Try putting SS lower in the load order than Perseids.

Yes, and i need to add it to the main page. The owners are all still parked in Nightgate but Perseids overwrites them for some reason. Try putting SS lower in the load order than Perseids.

Simple Slavery was already lower in the load order than Perseid's main esp - but it was NOT lower than the Perseid's patch for 3DNPCs. I'll move it so that it's lower than both and let you know what happens.

Simple Slavery was already lower in the load order than Perseid's main esp - but it was NOT lower than the Perseid's patch for 3DNPCs. I'll move it so that it's lower than both and let you know what happens.

Okay, I moved Simple Slavery to after Perseid's and all related patches and tried it again. I set the MCM so Submissive Lola was the only possible outcome. The character still gets teleported to the inn where there are no potential masters, but if I use the console to return her to the slave market she can chose a master and get her collar properly. The shackles all get removed too.

I discovered an amusing exploit while testing - After speaking to John Randall, and he comes around to get you and opens the holding cell door, it is possible (actually pretty easy) to out maneuver him, dash out the door and escape. My character got all the way outside, no problem, and I don't think anyone pursued her.

Okay, I moved Simple Slavery to after Perseid's and all related patches and tried it again. I set the MCM so Submissive Lola was the only possible outcome. The character still gets teleported to the inn where there are no potential masters, but if I use the console to return her to the slave market she can chose a master and get her collar properly. The shackles all get removed too.

I discovered an amusing exploit while testing - After speaking to John Randall, and he comes around to get you and opens the holding cell door, it is possible (actually pretty easy) to out maneuver him, dash out the door and escape. My character got all the way outside, no problem, and I don't think anyone pursued her.

interesting. I thought the player was frozen in place while that was happening.

The potential owners in the auction place are built for SD. If you don't use SD, it's safe to use them. Otherwise, you might find yourself masterless next time you get sent to sd.

I'll fix this stuff. Someday.

Bug report:

Simple Slavery Base 4.72 + Extended 1.0

Knocked out, sent to Simple Slavery, have a new dialog option "Damnit! Not again!" John Randall says "We don't get many repeat customers. Try to be more submissive this time." Then nada. Simple slavery quest doesn't start. He moves out of range, so I can't select the original dialog tree. If I don't tab out of the dialog, it just loops back to "damnit, not again," with only that as the only dialog choice.

Reloaded the save, found another option "I don't believe this is happening." Same thing, John Randall gives his spiel, then it loops back to "I don't believe this is happening." If you let the dialog time out, John Randall says "good day" and the quest does not start. If you talk to him again you get only the "I don't believe" option.

If I reload and select the "what's going on" option, the quest starts (with an x-cross, not chains, if that's helpful).

Issue 2: Things in the Dark 2.11 doesn't show up as an outcome at all.

Save file and papyrus log 20170331.zip

load order loadorder.txt

Bug report:

Simple Slavery Base 4.72 + Extended 1.0

Knocked out, sent to Simple Slavery, have a new dialog option "Damnit! Not again!" John Randall says "We don't get many repeat customers. Try to be more submissive this time." Then nada. Simple slavery quest doesn't start. He moves out of range, so I can't select the original dialog tree. If I don't tab out of the dialog, it just loops back to "damnit, not again," with only that as the only dialog choice.

Reloaded the save, found another option "I don't believe this is happening." Same thing, John Randall gives his spiel, then it loops back to "I don't believe this is happening." If you let the dialog time out, John Randall says "good day" and the quest does not start. If you talk to him again you get only the "I don't believe" option.

If I reload and select the "what's going on" option, the quest starts (with an x-cross, not chains, if that's helpful).

Issue 2: Things in the Dark 2.11 doesn't show up as an outcome at all.

Save file and papyrus log 20170331.zip

load order loadorder.txt

oops, i thought we fixed those. Just pick the original "what am i doing here" line each time. More bugs need squashing. I'll check on the TirD connection.

Thanks. :)

An update to the extended version is coming soon. The biggest thing it changes is it removes scripts connecting it to Defeat (which i completely forgot were even included in the first place). The amazing Legume has made some patches that I'll upload as soon as I'm at an actual computer. Many fixes and improvements coming!

ps..

never heard of that issue thru out the beta testing before release. all i can say there is goodluck with hunting down the conflicting mod

Bug-report: Having the same dialog-bug stillnofunnylogin has, and more.

If I use the "what's going on" option, the dialog works. But, after it finishes I get a popup-box telling me I am being led to the platform (which also triggers an autosave sometimes). After that, Randall walks into the cage until he is close to me, then turns around. Nothing more happens, except that my "E"-button is disabled. What is supposed to happen at that point? The leash from the Devious Framework? I have the Devious Framework installed, it is ahead of Simple Slavery in my load order.

Have to admit, it's an old and dirty save. Simple Slavery Base version still works perfectly fine, but if I enable "Extended" I get stuck.

Bug-report: Having the same dialog-bug stillnofunnylogin has, and more.

If I use the "what's going on" option, the dialog works. But, after it finishes I get a popup-box telling me I am being led to the platform (which also triggers an autosave sometimes). After that, Randall walks into the cage until he is close to me, then turns around. Nothing more happens, except that my "E"-button is disabled. What is supposed to happen at that point? The leash from the Devious Framework? I have the Devious Framework installed, it is ahead of Simple Slavery in my load order.

Have to admit, it's an old and dirty save. Simple Slavery Base version still works perfectly fine, but if I enable "Extended" I get stuck.

any time you add things to a current save, bugs are likely to happen. Test it on a new game just to see if it works.